Never Have I Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not stopping there with her still standing in front of my closed, bedroom door listening, I continued my masturbation monologue.

"I wish I could make passionate love to you before fucking you fast enough and hard enough to give you a sexual orgasm with my cock. I wish I could cum in your pussy, mother. Too bad that you can no longer have children, I wish I could make you pregnant. I wish I could give you my baby. I wish I could give you multiple sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock. I really want to fuck you mother. I really want to pound your pussy. I really want explode a load of warm cum in your cunt."

I paused again to see if my mother was still there listening. I couldn't believe my mother was still standing in front of my bedroom door listening to me masturbate myself. When I saw that she was still standing in front of my bedroom door, emboldened to brazenly say even more, I continued with my masturbation monologue.

"I wish you would wrap your long, manicured fingers around my stiff prick and have you stroke my cock," I said. "I'd love for you to masturbate me, mother. I'd love to cum for you. I'd love to cum all over you. I'd love to give you a cum bath."

Then, wondering if she sucked cock, I said what I wanted to hear and hoped she'd do.

"Not stopping with just masturbating me, I wish you would blow me. I wish you would suck my cock and allow me to cum in your beautiful mouth," I said. "I'd love to cum in your mouth, mother."

Suddenly, I imagined my big dick in my mother's mouth while she stared up at me with her big, brown eyes. Determined to cum in her mouth, my mother's mouth, I imagined her stroking me faster and harder while sucking me deeper. Indeed, glad that my mother sucked cock because I imagined her giving me the best blowjob of my life.

"I'd love for you to suck my cock, mother. I'd love to look down and see you with my stiff prick in my mouth while you stared up at me. I'd love to cum in your beautiful mouth, all over your pretty face, and across your big, naked breasts. I'd love to cover you with cum," I said. "I'd love to see you dripping with cum. I'd love to give you a cum bath, mother."

# # #

After hearing all that I said and all of what I sexually wanted to do to her naked body, I wondered what my mother was thinking. Wishing I had a hidden camera outside of my bedroom door, I wondered if she was touching herself while listening to me masturbating myself. I wondered if I had made her as sexually aroused as I was sexually excited. Something that I never saw or heard her doing, I wondered if she masturbated. With me masturbating every day, multiple times a day, I'd love to watch my mother masturbate herself to me masturbating myself.

Just as I thought that, pretending that she had just arrived and didn't hear a word that I had said about all that I sexually wanted to do to her, she burst open my bedroom door without knocking to deliver my laundry. Sitting in my computer chair with my headphones on and my eyes closed, opening my eyes a crack, just enough to see her, I saw my mother staring at my erect prick. With her seemingly enamored with my naked cock, masturbating myself for my mother, I continued holding my erect prick in my hand while stroking myself.

I pretended that I didn't know she was standing in my bedroom by my opened bedroom door and staring at my naked cock while watching me masturbate myself. Determined to cum for my mother, I stroked myself faster. I stroked myself harder. As if it wasn't enough that I was showing her my naked, erect cock, I wanted her to watch me masturbating myself. I wanted her to see me cum. I wanted her to hear me cum.

'My mother is staring at my naked prick in the way that I stared at her naked body. I can't believe my mother is still staring at my naked cock,' I thought. 'Seemingly, my mother is as sexually aroused as I'm sexually excited. I can't believe my mother is staring at my erect, naked prick as if she wanted to stroke it, suck it, and fuck it. I can't wait to masturbate later over my mother staring at my naked dick.'

Instead of leaving, standing in front of and leaning against my closed, closet door, she remained there watching me stroking myself faster and harder. Determined to cum for my mother, I wanted to cum for her. I needed to cum for her. While imagining that I was cumming on her, I wanted her to see and hear me ejaculate a load of cum all over my naked body.

Hoping that she'd walk over to me, move to her knees, and take me in her hand before taking me in her mouth, I'd love for my mother to blow me. I'd love for my mother to stroke my cock while sucking my cock. I wished my mother would suck my cock and allow me to cum in her mouth. Only, she didn't do that and I regretted that I didn't ask her to do that. I wondered if I put a gentle hand to her shoulder and asked her to blow me if she would have given me oral sex.

'Mom, suck my cock. Blow me, mother. Please blow me,' I imagined saying to my mother. 'I need to cum in your mouth while fondling your naked breasts and pulling, turning, and twisting your erect nipples.'

I regretted that I didn't take her by her hand, pull her to me, and put her hand on my erect prick. I regretted that I didn't wrap her long, manicured fingers around my dick and move her hand up and down with my hand for her to give me a forced hand job. I regretted that I didn't put a gentle hand to her shoulder in the hope that she would have taken the not-so-subtle hint. Perhaps, then, she would have moved to her knees. Perhaps, then, she would have taken me in her mouth, sucked my prick, and allowed me to cum in her mouth.

Instead, of touching me, what she did was to touch herself. After she put her laundry basket down on my chair, while still standing in my room, she continued watching me masturbate myself. I watched her through my barely opened eye slits. Something that I never expected her to do, in the way that I wished I could do, she fondled her big breasts through her nightgown while fingering her erect nipples. Then, surprising me, she reached her hand in her low-cut nightgown and pulled out her naked breasts.

'Fuck me. Oh, my God. I can't believe my mother pulled her naked breasts out of the top of her nightgown,' I thought. 'I can't believe she's feeling and fondling her naked tits while fingering her erect nipples.'

She continued fondling her naked tits while watching me stroke myself faster and harder. I couldn't believe I was seeing my mother's naked breasts. I couldn't believe my mother was fondling her naked tits while watching me masturbating myself. Surprisingly, with her nipples totally erect, my mother was as sexually aroused as I was sexually excited.

Finally, further surprising me, not believing my eyes, she lifted the hem of her nightgown to her tummy and exposed her black, bushy, naked pussy. While she continued staring at me masturbating myself and continued staring at my naked cock, she rubbed her clit while finger fucking her pussy. Shocking but true, my mother masturbated herself to me masturbating myself. Then, as soon as I shot a load of cum all over my chest and stomach, as if she was embarrassed or sexually aroused, and not wanting me to catch her in my room masturbating herself, she abruptly left my bedroom.

# # #

Greeting the day, something that I looked forward to seeing every morning, my mother would push open the drapes and allow the sun to light up her sheer and thin nightgown as if she was naked. As if she was walking through a TSA, X-ray machine at the airport, I could clearly see through her sexy nightgowns. I could clearly see my mother's naked ass. Then, when she turned to face me, with the bright light beaming in behind her and lighting her up in silhouette, I could clearly see her bushy, black pussy and her huge, naked breasts.

Then, every morning, whether unintentionally or deliberately, she gave me a down-nightgown view of her big, naked breasts. She'd lean over me while serving me food or pouring me coffee. While drinking her coffee and watching TV, deliberately or unintentionally exposing herself to me, she'd sit across from me with her knees parted just enough to give me an up-nightgown view of her black, bushy pussy. Every morning I saw my mother's naked breasts and her naked pussy. Every morning, for all intents and purposes, with her giving me an erection, I saw my mother as if she was naked.

Remembering back more than 30-years-ago when I was a horny, twenty-something-year-old, testosterone filled, young man, deliberately allowing me to see her in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked my mother would dress and undress with her bedroom door open. I lost count how many times I saw my mother in her sexy, low-cut bra and white bikini panties. I lost count how many times I saw my mother topless. I lost count how many times I saw my mother's naked ass, her naked pussy, and her naked tits. I lost count how many times I saw my mother naked.

Stunned and sexually aroused, all that I could do was to stare. Regretting not doing more than just staring at all that I was seeing of her beautiful, lingerie clad, topless, and/or naked body, I wished I had touched her and felt her. I wished I had asked if I could sleep with her in her bed while holding her, cuddling her, and spooning her. I wished I had touched and felt her while she was sleeping.

I wished I had asked her if I could wash her back while she took a bath. While washing her back, I would have love to have reached around her to feel her naked breasts. Then, dropping the soap numerous times, I imagined brushing my horny hand by her naked pussy. I imagined feeling her naked ass with the excuse of looking for the soap.

Something I regretted not doing, with her stripping herself naked in front of me, I wished I had asked her to masturbate me while I masturbated her. I wished I had asked her to blow me and allow me to cum in her mouth. Filled with and consumed by so many sexually, incestuous regrets, I wished I had fucked my mother. I wished I had ejaculated a load of cum not only in her beautiful mouth but also in her beautiful pussy, too.

# # #

Every summer, with her thinking that I wasn't home, and with her outback in the backyard sunning herself topless, I'd sneak in the front door and up to my bedroom. My bedroom window overlooked the backyard and I could clearly see my mother topless and, sometimes, even naked. Unembarrassed and unashamed, she deliberately gave our neighbors, the lawn guys, and the pool men views of her topless and naked body.

'My mother is such an exhibitionist whore,' I thought. 'As if pretending that we were at a nude beach, I dared myself to go out to the backyard naked. Regretting that I didn't, I never went out to the backyard naked.'

Daring myself to do so but never having the nerve to ask her, I wanted to ask her to go with me to a nude beach. I'd love to spend the day naked with my naked mother. I'd love to hold her and sexually touch her while wading in the water. Regretting not asking her to go to a nude beach with me, with her always flashing me her naked and nearly naked body, I always wondered if she'd go to clothing optional beach with me.

'How sexually exciting would that be to go to a nude beach with my mother,' I thought?

I would have loved for a multitude of men to see my mother naked. I would have loved to have a small crowd of men gathered around us to watch us having sex on the beach. I would have loved for few men to masturbate and cum all over my mother's face and her naked body. I would have loved to have watched my mother stroke, suck, and fuck a couple of their pricks.

Another thing that I regretted not doing. I always wanted to play strip poker with my mother. I imagined us drinking wine and the both naked while playing cards. Once we removed our clothes, I imagined all of the sexually, incestuous things that I asked her to do now that we were naked.

Finally, I always wanted to photograph my mother in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked. I always wanted to show her underwear clad, topless, and/or naked photos to my friends. Moreover, something I knew she'd never allow me to do, wanting all of her relatives, friends, and co-workers to see her naked, I always wanted to post her naked photos and videos online.

Last but not least, something that most men did with their wives or girlfriends, I wanted to ask my mother if she'd have swinging sex with other couples. Only, not wanting her to think that I was a deranged pervert, I never found the nerve to ask my mother to have swinging sex with me and with other couples. How hot would that be to go to swingers' parties with my mother?

I would have loved to have watched my mother having sex with another couple. I would have loved to have watched her having sex with another man while stroking him, sucking him, and fucking him. I would have loved to have watched her having sex with another woman.

I would have loved to watch my mother making out with a woman. I would have loved watching her masturbate and eat another woman's pussy. I would have loved watching another woman masturbate and eat my mother.

# # #

Never have I ever had incestuous sex with my 26-year-old sister, Kathy.

After having taken her shower, my sister, Kathy, was always walking around me while wearing nothing more than a towel wrapped around her sexy and shapely body. Sometimes, when she reached over her head while drying her hair, her towel would slowly slide down to expose her naked breasts. I couldn't believe that I was seeing my big sister's big, shapely, naked breasts. In the way that I stared at my mother's big, naked tits, I stared at my sister's big, naked tits.

'I saw my big sister's naked breasts,' I thought. 'If it wasn't enough that I saw my mother's naked tits, I can't believe I saw my sister's naked tits, too.'

Sometimes, before she could grab it, her towel would slide all the way down to her feet and allow me to see her naked.

'I saw my sister naked. If it wasn't enough that I saw my MILF of a mother naked, I can't believe that I saw my big, sister naked, too,' I thought. 'In the way that I'll be masturbating over my naked mother for the rest of my life, I'll be masturbating over my naked sister for the rest of my life, too.'

While standing in the open bathroom doorway and watching her drying her hair, seemingly, not deliberate on her part by completely accidental, I just happened to be at the right place in the right time.

"Oh, my God, Michael," she said while seeing me staring at her naked breasts through the bathroom mirror. "Stop staring at my naked tits. Stop staring at my naked body. Matter of fact, get out of my bathroom. Get out! Go! God, I'm your sister and not some whore that you invited home from the bar. You're such a nasty pervert," she said. "I can't believe that you sexually lust over your sister, you pig."

# # #

Then, there were all of those times when she came home drunk. Immediately stripping off her clothes, she'd lay on her bed naked with her bedroom door wide open. I lost count how many times I saw my sister drunk and naked. I lost count how many times I masturbated over my sister's naked breasts, her naked, blonde trimmed pussy, and her naked ass. In the way that I did with my MILF of a mother, I lost count of how many times that I masturbated over my sexy sister.

With her soundly sleeping, regretting that I didn't, I was tempted to walk in her bedroom and stand beside her while touching and feeling her naked body everywhere. I was tempted to wrap her long, manicured fingers around my erect prick. I was tempted to move my hips back and forth while holding her hand in place to give me a forced hand job. I so wanted to cum all over my sleeping sister. I so wanted to give her a cum bath. Only, regretting that I didn't, I never had her give me a forced hand job nor did I ever cum in my sleeping, drunken sister.

Nonetheless whether I had drunken, sleeping sex with my sister, not stopping with just a hand job, I was tempted to slowly slide my erect, naked prick across my sister's partially opened lips. I wondered if she'd take me in her mouth and blow me but I never did. Regretting that I didn't stick my erect prick in my sister's drunken and sleeping mouth, whether sleeping or awake, I would have loved for my sister to blow me. I would have loved to cum in my sister's sleeping, drunken mouth.

Not stopping with a mere hand job or a blowjob, I was tempted to mount my sister and fuck her in her drunken sleep. Yet, it was enough that I was seeing her without her clothes. Still, I so wanted to touch and feel her big breasts while fingering her erect nipples. Only, afraid of awakening her, I so wanted my drunken and sleeping sister to stroke me, suck me, and fuck me.

Then, thinking what worked for my mother may work for my sister. Whenever I was home alone with her, I'd go to my room and masturbate myself. Knowing my sister had the same habit as my mother, instead of knocking on my bedroom door, she'd barge in as if my bedroom was her bedroom.

When hearing my sister climbing the stairs and walking down the hall towards my room, I'd quickly strip myself naked. Then, as I did with my mother, I donned my headphones and closed my eyes while stroking my erect prick. As soon as I heard her standing outside of my bedroom door and saw her feet beneath my door, I'd start my verbal, masturbation monologue.

"Oh, Kathy, I'd love to play with your pussy while sucking your big tits. I'd love to give you a sexual orgasm with my fingers and masturbate you. I'd love to stick my erect cock in your mouth," I said plenty loud enough for her to hear through my closed, bedroom door. "I'd love to cum in your mouth while feeling and fondling your naked breasts."

Then, when she opened my bedroom door, I slit opened my eyes just enough for to see her standing in the doorway while staring at my erect, naked prick. In the way that my mother touched her breasts through her thin nightgown, my sister fondled her breasts and fingered her nipples through her sexy nightgowns, too. Clearly, in the way that I was sexually excited and had sexually aroused my MILF of a mother, I had sexually aroused my sexy sister, too.

I always regretted not standing and walking to my sister naked. I always regretted not sticking my erect prick in her soft hand while fondling her breasts through her nightgown. I always regretted not bending my sister over my bed and fucking her. As much as I would have loved to cum in her mouth, I would have loved to cum all over her naked ass. In the way that I wished I had given my mother a cum bath, I regretted not giving my sister a cum bath, too.

# # #

Never have I ever had incestuous sex with my mother's sister, my aunt Maureen.

Whenever my 42-year-old aunt came for a visit, especially when my mother wasn't there in the room with us, she'd sexually tease me by flashing me some part of her naked body. Whether flashing me her naked breasts, her naked ass, and/or her naked pussy, she continually flashed herself to me while making her flashing look accidental.

When dressing and undressing, she had the same habit as my mother. She'd dress and undress with the guest bedroom door wide open. Daring myself to touch her and feel her but regretting that I hadn't, I'd stand in her bedroom doorway talking to her while watching her dress or undress. Unembarrassed and unashamed, not covering her naked breasts with her forearm or her naked pussy with her hand, instead, she'd turn to face me while she was naked.

"You have beautiful body, auntie," I said. "I love your shapely ass and your big breasts."

She laughed while looking down at herself before looking at me.

"You may touch me and feel me if you'd like," she said.

Only, turning red with embarrassment and shame, I never took my aunt up on her incestuously, sexual offer to touch and feel her naked body. In the way that I regretted not sexually touching and feeling my naked mother and naked sister, I've always regretted not touching and feeling my naked aunt.