All Comments on 'Never Have I Ever Ch. 02'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 161 Comments
KazuKazuover 11 years ago
Fanatsic!

I was eagerly waiting for this chapter and I was not disappointed. Great work and I can't wait for a third chapter.

kaidmankaidmanover 11 years ago
dynamite

loved your story both of them please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This story was awesome and my favorite please make a chapter 3 !!!

EndOfStoryEndOfStoryover 11 years ago
Nice work, but in rather dire need of a spell check or two :)

Nice work, but as the topic said, you MUST look for some help with spelling.

If you feel it's too big a project for you, please send me a mail here or a message on the forum. I will happily help you with it.

Best regards

Eos

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
so jealous

wow, the one thing i hate about my family is that my mother is fat. I wish i could have a mom and sister like this, the story actually made me so jealous, so well written and captivating...to hell with spell check you got your point across,

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

I loved this story. Please continue with additional chapters. I don't want to make any suggestions where it should go because I want to wait to see where your fertile mind takes it. Thanks

Baloney_PonyBaloney_Ponyover 11 years ago
Great story.

I did need a little more editing than it got, minor mistakes, but even those didn't detract from the wonderful story. I hope you continue this series, possibly some more shenanigans during the spring months. (I'd like to see something develop between sister and her girlfriend...) At the end of the school year, maybe she returns home to find her brother much more confident, not quite such a reclusive nerd. Mom is more relaxed now that she's getting laid by her son, taking the edge off her own anxieties. Dad might bow out of the marriage completely, leaving more opportunities for mom and son's activities. Sister could return home to find a VERY sexual atmosphere in the old homestead.

Wherever you take this series, I look forward to reading about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
IT'S A WINNER

END OF PT.2 O!BOY, WHAT ABOUT MOM AND SAMMY. AND DON'T FORGET ADRIENNE'S STORY. BOY DID YOU OPEN A BOX OF WORMS. KEEP GOING HONEY. A FAN FOREVER. MORE MORE MORE

brosismombrosismomover 11 years ago
hope you keep writing this great story

ASAP

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome.

That was awesome, please write about this some more. Continue in Adrienne perspective, and wow you have a great series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
never have i ever

that was a very lovin & hott storie i just love it wish ther was more keep up the good work i will be looking for more form you thanks

desire2touchdesire2touchover 11 years ago
Wow!

Lynn your story telling is absolutely FANTASTIC! I was so drawn in. I love my family but so wish I was a part of yours. You all sound so incredibly sexy and beautiful. If this was a movie I would play it over...and over...and over...and over. Loved It!

tallone47tallone47over 11 years ago
Nice

Very nice. A family plays toghter stays toghter. More PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Very good story please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great stories, but:

Lynn, this is a great story line and you should continue your creative endeavors, but please get a proof reader. All of the missing words and inaccurate tense forces the reader to keep back-tracking – spoiling an otherwise wonderful reading experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love the story

Wanted to say I really love the brother/sister aspect of your story but I'm not convinced that the mother part works. Would love the story to continue but without the mother involved. Part 1 of your story worked much better in my opinion. I'm pretty sure I would stop reading the story if it moved more towards the mother and son together. Really good story nonetheless.

LittleprickLittleprickover 11 years ago
Good story

Great story. The way you added the mom was hot.

But I don't care for the roommate story. You should make a spin-off if you want to tell it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yeah, ok.

I agree, the brother-sister story was incredibly hot. This works, but was just a little weird.

HubsBubbyHubsBubbyover 11 years ago
Great story

Great story. Never have I ever been drawn into a story so quickly and completely. Nice work.

Flymaster60Flymaster60over 11 years ago
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!

What a great story.... You HAVE to keep it going... This story IS ME!!!!! When i was younger.... you ARE a GREAT WRITTER,..... please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mixed Reviews

I'm not complaining or criticizing you; I'm just giving you my honest feedback, for whatever it's worth. Some great material here: the nerdy bro, Lynn's efforts to help and protect him, the game in the dorm room, the brother/sister sex, even Sammy's guilt. All believable, and a good read. I feel it fell apart after that (part-way into Chapter 2), b/c of involving the mother. Mother/child sex is something I can't identify with AT ALL and find it off-putting in both its "straight" and lezzie forms. If you keep writing this story, I hope you'll tell us about Adrienne's experiences with her brothers, and maybe Sammy and Adrienne can get together (AWA Sammy & Lynn, of course). Who knows? Sammy may be quite a stud by his first year of college.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please

pleeeeeeease continue this great threesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ohh Please continue this story.

Damn! I would really like to hear Adriennes Story. Also i would love to read about the day when Sammy and his Mother visiting Lynn to spoil her. Another thing i would like to know is how Lynn and her friends do after this amazing game in the first part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Anon

Well thought out and written down, the characters were believable and had the personal touch that makes the reader attach themselves. I also enjoyed the build up and the teasing titillation of the characters, that eventually lead to their sexual bonds of experience. Hope to read more:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Never Have I Ever ... Had Enough!

At the very least it would be interesting to hear Adrienne's story. More mom and Sammy, too. And, is dear old dad "dead", or just in need of revival by Lynn, or maybe visiting roommates, or discovering Sammy and mom? Whatever you decide, I hope it happens sometime, the sooner the better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This has to continue

Since this is all fantisy, we can have the rules anything we want them to be. I am a great fan of incest pregnancy fantasies and have a rule never yo rate anything over 3 without one. I broke my rule here and gave this a 4. Keep on.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 11 years ago
Awesome

Very well done yet not over done! It might be nice to hear about Adrienne's Xmas break getting double teamed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

Not usually into incestuous threesomes but I couldn't stop reading, looking forward to the next part? Please :)

sbaudotsbaudotabout 11 years ago
So hot..

Thank you for this wonderful story. I'd really like to hear what Adrienne told you.. You have made me want to tell about my fantasy that came true..

wolzard1wolzard1about 11 years ago

Please do Adrienne's story of her with her brothers. also nice work on this one. very hot.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Never Have I Ever Ch. 02

About the mother and son relationship...It will NOT happen as the "mother" is in actuality Sammy's and his sister's STEP-MOTHER!!! But with me it's Okay for Sammy to fuck any mother he chooses, including his own Step-Mother.

Sammy definitely has some socially challenging issues; maybe many good rounds in his step-mother's arms, bed and pussy will give him enough 'nads to bring him out of his shell. Although his sister's heart seems to be in the right place, and I do like for her caring and wanting to help her brother, she needs to make up her mind--is she in the game or is she not, she's on again with Sammy and as soon as he' out of sight she's has remorse and guilt for his actions and her ALLOWING him to fuck her. Further, every action, EVERY ACTION Sammy has made concerning sex, both during Chapter 01 and Chapter 02, Every Action, has been totally controlled by his sister. She's really got him so dependent with her controlling attitude he doesn't know (as we used to say in the USNavy) "whether to shit or draw small stores" (stores as in goods, supplies, etc.)!!!

What about Sammy's next year in college? Is he to be staying with his sister at the college she is now attending? Also, she was the least bit bothered that Sammy went hunting with his dad, never said good-bye to him, she spent more than a week still home with her step-mother and went back to school after New Year's--all without any feelings whatsoever about not seeing her brother again for months!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Want more

Love the story best story i have read in awhile and to the person saying it was their step mother it clearly states that it was their actua mother because it was mentioned the douggter and the mom looks a like and it never said anything about being a step mother just that she was their dads seconed wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very nice

and clearly you have set it up for at least 2 more chapters. Go for it, we await your 'conclusions'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More

I think you should continue from where you left off and then have the brother come to the college and have him have sex with the roommates and then sister gets dragged into it to make a 4 some.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
2nd Never Have I Ever Even Better!!

I hope you will keep up the good story telling. A mind like yours is a terrible thing to waste, and stories like this keep our brains hopping, amongst other body parts.

spankfunforspankfunforabout 11 years ago
Lyn Mom and Brother - Adrienne and Brothers!!!!!!!

This story has so many twists!! Getting Mom involved saved her mind and a great time is had by all. Back to school and Adrienne fucks both her brothers!! This story or series of stories better not be over!! Carrie, the other roommate, must have an incest story to relate at some point!! This writer knows how to put fun and sex and solving any emotional baggage with the right turn of phrase. I won't tell you how many times I physically enjoyed it!! I hope this isn't the end! Your imagination is awesome!!

darkdance69darkdance69almost 11 years ago
Interesting and Fun Story

Stretches credibility a little, but uses emotional context well to show how it's possible the situation could happen. Very erotic and fun. 5 from me.

OleguyOleguyalmost 11 years ago
You are devious.

This pair of stores do stretch the bounds of credibility just a tad.

You somehow manage to get inside your young lady's mind and come up with, I'll say it again, a devious turn of mind.

Good job.

LostHeroLostHeroalmost 11 years ago
Duo not bad

Though it seemed a little stretched, it was good. Both stories were very good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story !!!

Please make a part 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
amazing

Please make a part 3, maybe some more things between lynn and adrienne, or a 4some with carrie and sammy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
better without the mom

I dont know it was a good read however i stopped reading when the mom got involved, it just felt like something that was special between two people was turned into something .....trashy (dont know if that makes sense). I just liked it better when it was a deeper love explored by lynn and sammy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Best Story Ever

Seriously, this was one of the best stories I've ever read. Please please pleaseee write part 3!

gondaolgondaolalmost 11 years ago
STORY

Where is the next chapter?

jcreminjcreminalmost 11 years ago
Maybe more in Chapter 3?

I liked the story, but not really into the mom stuff, so chapter 2 was a bit of a miss for me. I like the idea of Sammy going to the same school as Lynn and maybe hooking up with her roommates during some wild games or something as they help peel the shell off of him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WOW

I personally think brother and sister should just stay together, truly a remarkable storing, very involved, so?, where is 3rd chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
awesome

One of the best stories and looking forward to read chapter 3.....

hellsentguyhellsentguyalmost 11 years ago
Great change

Female POV wins every time.

Lynn rocks!

Sammy is more like the little engine that could.

They make a great team.

Sammy and Lynn fuck everybody.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
HOLY COW!!!

OMG!!! That was INCREDIBLE!!! Where the hell is the third chapter? :O ;)

Seriously though, where is it. PLEASE POST MORE SOON!!!!

HotReginaHotReginaover 10 years ago
Very Sexy!

I really liked chapter 1, and chapter 2 did not disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great sequel! YKN4949

Thank you for the awesome story!

Please keep on writing the third part.

Personally, I'd like Adrienne to have some share of Sammy and Lynn too, and maybe after that there'll be swapping or big group fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

Yes, I think you should write some more its really good, Thanks

HornyViginAngelHornyViginAngelover 10 years ago
Wow.

That was very very dirty. If you write more of their story I will read. Is Adrianne going to be included in the next one? Is she getting her own story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Superb story and oh so hot!! Please continue it!!

AcerxboxAcerxboxover 10 years ago
Hmmm

Love the first two, now have to see where this goes. Please continue the series. To many tines have I seen story series left incomplete.

Sam37Sam37over 10 years ago
Incredibly hot story

I thoroughly enjoyed these stories. The game was a great start, and I was disappointed when it ended. Then you stepped up the passion with the continued interactions of the characters. Bravo!

Please continue.

malloystermalloysterover 10 years ago
Yes, please continue

I enjoyed how the second chapter was a separate and different story, instead of being more of the same. I would like the third chapter to be something else also; perhaps Adrienne's story intermingled with Lynn's. But whatever you do, congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
well done.

This is the first time I've ever written a comment, and have to say this story is very well written.

It's been a long time since I've read one this good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story!

I suppose the likely next chapter would be Adrenne's tale, working into the girls getting together. Then perhaps being caught by, or seducing, the other roommate, Perhaps a group vacation, camping trip, etc. Love outdoor sex!

Incubus408Incubus408over 10 years ago
didnt see that coming

I thought you were gonna finish it with that. But with that cliffhanger, we'll see how naughty adrienne got haha

Hot stuff

easyinkseasyinksover 10 years ago
Thank you

Great job, so naughty. Really appreciate your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I would LOVE to see the next chapter, possibly about how you left us hanging at the end of THIS one.

BigDog251BigDog251about 10 years ago
please add

Please add to this story it seems like it go on for another couple of chapters. Like what happen when Sammy got to college with Lynn or what happen between Sammy and Mom please try to add more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
fantastic!

I loved each and every word. Please continue. I've only read a couple of your stories, but loved them and plan on reading all of your work. Thanks so much for sharing your marvelously dirty thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ruined

was loving it until i got to the bit with the mother, terrible character and i was hoping that the parents would be out of the picture soon, then that happens. the twist at the end has some potential but still annoyed about the mom

MntAllejandroMntAllejandroalmost 10 years ago
Great stuff!

Thoroughly enjoyed both chapters of this, looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Any chance of a next chapter?

I loved this story but felt like you left me hanging for the thrid chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
absolutely great

Please write another chapter to this story.As incredible as the situations seem I couldn't stop jerking.I can relate to Sammy and his shyness but still having an incredible sex drive.

SliperyRoxSliperyRoxalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic..... I took another blood pressure pill.

Good thing, Too.

Very imaginative. You always seem to fascinate me and never fail to come up with another delight.

All kinds of possibilities for a 3rd chapter.

Thank you for a very entertaining time.

Kept me from weeding the garlic patch, wink wink Gotta get out and shake a leg (probably the middle one too),

SliperyRox

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You're AWESOME!!!

I read two part of theses series so far and I am absolutely amazed. So exciting detail and thrilling plot. Please continue writing.

If you'd like you can add in some lactation to it. That they got their mother to lactate and both the kids enjoyed it very much as much as the readers if not more! Would love to see that.

Thank you very much for your great stories, love it :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
amazed

the most interesting sexy hot stories i have ever read would enjoy a pic of you to see what sammy had fun with

csltcsltalmost 10 years ago
One Of The Best!!!

"My mother didn't appear to know what she was doing between my legs, but it didn't matter."

One of the best of the best!

Thank You!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Never have i ever ch 1 n ch 2.

I jst love da story and da way it is written, I think I'm in love with di author. Yu r definately my all time favorite author. I'd love to read of Adrenne and her bros.

Viba69png

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing story

Pure awesomeness. Great story, great style. When is part 3 coming out? :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

yes another chapter this is good 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I actually half expected Sammy and Chissy to end up together since both were shy

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
So hot

Once again you have created a wonderful story that is so hot without getting carried away with unneeded sex scenes. I loved this whole story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I dident really like this one

DYNO224DYNO224over 9 years ago
Really good

Story deserves another chapter or two.Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great sequel!

loved it as much as the first chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent job here

Would love to see the third part. Maybe add kink, bondage play or something else?

LitEroCatLitEroCatover 9 years ago
frustrating! Good, if far fetched story.

Should have got 4.5*, but horrible grammar, spelling, sentence structure, fragmented ideas and logic made the errors EXPLOSIVE and halted reading too often. Revise it with a grammar checker and your score will rise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It was going good but..

The mother came in to picture and it spoiled all. Any ways it was a good story till mother got involved. You could have brought in a friend or someone else. I have seen a lot of writer make a mistake for wanting the story to be longer.

Divinewind57Divinewind57over 9 years ago
pretty good

I cant say its as good as the first one but its still pretty good. Id like to see more of this story, maybe with thm both going to the same collage and maybe some dom/sub play.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great

when will the 3rd part be written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
damn

Awsome storie dont listen to the others it is not farfetch or ruend because of the mom maybe the third part could be about him going to his sisis collage and he hooks up with her and adreanna where he gets to become his sisis boy freand around campus

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Pls make a movie of 1 and 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
the story was fine

Don't listen to people about the mom being a mistake. It was a good story and one I enjoyed reading. Looking forward to part 3 and hoping there's more to come after that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved the story. It would be incredibly sexy if he knocked up his mom, sister and his sisters roommate Adrienne

Loved the story

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
The infections will be hard to explain

transferring bacteria and fecal matter is risky, unhealthy, and a turn off.

EdandMarieEdandMariealmost 9 years ago
Crossing My Fingers There Will Be Another Chapter

I saw you planned on writing another chapter, but it's been quite a while. Lots of directions it could go, more mom and Sammy, maybe the story of Adrienne and her brothers, maybe bring daddy back into the family or even something involving Carrie, the shy one.

I just hope you write more, you are very good and screw the haters and know-it-alls. They love to tear others down, but never contribute anything.

I need to read more of your work. Thanks for sharing with us!

QuidProQuo77QuidProQuo77almost 9 years ago
You are a great writer.

The sign of a good writer is characters so engaging that the reader hates the story to end. You're there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW

So glad there is a part 2. We'll written, great characters. Would love to see another but in the mean time, will absorb some of your other stories. Thank You

Zumanity928Zumanity928over 8 years ago
One of the Best

This is an amazing series. Congratulations and please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Hot

Never Have I Ever, chapter 2 is even better that chapter 1. Very, very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing story

I think u should know that I hate you for not writing more of these amazing stories. There are only a couple of authors I hate and you take the cake. Your stories are so good I was up 3:52 am finishing it when I have to be up a 9:00 am. Plz keep writing so I can find more reasons to hate you.πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ˜ΎπŸ˜Ύ

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"WOW"!!!!

I have read a lot of stories but this one rates the best yet!! I hope you don't take long for chapter 3. You really have a way to keep a person interested and a way to actually see the characters like in a movie. Keep up the great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anonymous

Great story. It's 6:30 in the morning and I just got done reading the 2nd story. I hope your going to write a 3rd. But for now I'm going to take a shower cuz it's time for yahoo wacka doo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Make a third on please

Do a brother swap between the roommates or something but please make a third one

spermman76spermman76about 8 years ago
Please quote the story of Adriana.

I also wish an episode with father and daughter.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES