Never Have I Ever Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dad kept me around, talking for a little while about nothing in particular, but finally around 9:00 he got tired and walked back to the living room to fall asleep on the recliner. My mom had been totally monopolizing my time, so I snuck out before she could talk to me again. I walked up the stairs and went to my brother's door. My heart was beating with a driving pace. I didn't know what we were going to do, but I wanted badly to do it.

His door was closed and I decided I would surprise him. The door was unlocked so I pushed it forward gently, trying not to make noise. I got it open just enough to look into the room. As soon I could see and hear, I knew what my brother was doing. I looked at my brother's computer screen and saw a cartoon of a man having sex with a cartoon woman with an incredibly giant bust. It was anime porn! My brother is such a dork. I could hear the squeals that the woman in the video was making. I looked at my brother and saw that his hand was moving up and down in front of him. It didn't take a sex expert to figure out what he was doing. I guess after the night before he decided to give up on attempt not to touch himself anymore. I was just about to go into his room, when I heard a voice.

"Lynn honey, can you come downstairs for a minute, I need to talk to you!" My mother said. I quickly closed my brother's door and stood out in the hallway. I don't think that he noticed I'd opened the door. I desperately did not want to have another talk with my mom, but I didn't see a way out of it. So I headed back downstairs and went into the kitchen.

My mom was sitting at the kitchen table. There was a glass of coca in front of her and one in front of the other seat. I took that seat and a sip of the cocoa. I looked up at my mom and gave her an inquisitive smile. What did she want?

"Honey," she said slowly, carefully measuring her words, "Do you remember what we talked about the other day?"

"I am going to need more information than that mom," I said, taking another sip of cocoa. She was clearly nervous, and I wondered what was up.

"About your brother?"

"What about Sammy," I said, suddenly feeling defensive. She needed to stop worrying about him. He was fine. Well...maybe not. I don't know if what we were doing is wrong, but at least the problems he had had nothing to do with what she was afraid of.

"About..." she said then she looked around to make sure that my dad wasn't around, "about him possibly being gay." I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Mom..." I started, but she put her hand up.

"I know you don't think he is gay, but I do. And I am worried. You know your father; if your brother is gay he won't pay for Sammy's college. He will kick him out of the house," she said. I don't know if I believed that, sometimes my mom just assumes the worst about my dad.

"I don't think daddy would do that. Plus it isn't even an issue because Sammy isn't gay," I said definitively.

"How can you be sure?" she asked and I wanted to tell her I knew because I'd licked his cum off my lips the day before, but I couldn't.

"We talk, I know," I said. That should've ended. But of course, it didn't.

"I am worried," she said, "And I love Sammy. And I want to be able to take care of him and love him forever and I can't do that if your father pushes him away. So, I signed him up for a program."

"What kind of program?" I asked as my eyes narrowed and I pushed back from the table. My mom's smile faltered a little, but she kept trying.

"It is a gay reformation therapy course," she said and I stood up. I was ready to leave the room, "It is a medical thing. They just suppress homosexual urges and replace them with heterosexual ones. Here look, this is the brochure," she said. She handed me a brochure, but I wouldn't take it.

"Mom. Sammy isn't gay. Even if he was, you should love him the way he is. And even if you can't do that, you have to at least know that these therapies are bullshit and that if someone is gay you can't bully them into being straight," I said. My mom looked defeated. She dropped the pamphlet on the table. I saw tears welling in her eyes.

"I just want my boy to be okay," she said and she cried. I sat back down at the table.

"He is 18, you can't make him go," I said, putting my arm around her.

"I want him to go, I know I can't make him."

"He is straight mom," I said.

"I want to believe you're right, but I can't. I just want to be sure," she said. And somehow, that clicked with something in my brain. All of the sudden, I knew exactly what I had to do. It wasn't going to be pretty, but I had to show her.

"Mom," I said, "I can prove it. Follow me," I said. I was taking her upstairs. I was hoping and praying that Sammy was still watching porn on his computer. If I could just show mom that he was watching straight (albeit cartoon) porn, then she would at least give up on this ludicrous plan. It might be embarrassing for Sammy, but it was less embarrassing having your mom tell you you're gay and that you need to go to therapy. Yuck. I was worried about my mother too, she was clearly high strung and tension with my dad was freaking her out. I thought maybe having one less thing to worry about would be good for her.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"Just follow me and be quiet," I said. I started up the stairs and she followed. We reached the hallway upstairs and I walked to my brother's room. Just like before I started the process of slowly and carefully cracking the door so I could look inside. When I got it about five inches open I could see the screen. Sammy was still pounding away at his dick and there were cartoons having sex on screen. One had giant boobs, so I was pretty sure my mother would be satisfied.

"What are you doing?" my mother whispered. But then we both heard the sound of a woman's moan coming from the computer. My mother pushed past me and looked at the crack. I looked at her face as she registered what she was looking at. She blushed and looked embarrassed to see my brother masturbating, but I could sense that she was relieved as well.

"See!" I said carefully. My mom pulled away from the door, embarrassed but grinning.

"I do feel better," she said and then started to turn to leave.

"Oh fuck mom, suck my dick!" a voice said from my brother's room. It wasn't my brother's voice, it was the video.

"Oh son, I love you so much, I want to taste you!" A woman's voice said. My mother's eyes grew wide. Then she rushed to the door and looked inside again. I tried to get in her way, but I couldn't. What kind of weirdo porn was Sammy watching?

"Momma, I want you to taste my cum!" the voice said.

"I want to eat it up!" the mother replied. I realized then that I might have made things a thousand times worse. But how was I to know?

"Come on mom," I said, "Let's get out of here." But my mother wanted none of that. Instead she pushed past the door. Into my brother's room.

"What it the hell is going on in here!" she hissed, obviously not wanting to scream and wake my father. I heard my brother give out a terrified yell and then I came into the room behind my mother. Sammy turned quickly, his dick still out and hard. When he realized this, he took a pillow from the foot of his bed and covered himself.

"Jesus Christ, what are you two doing here?" he said, his voice almost squealing with discomfort.

"What are we doing here?" my mother asked, "What are you doing here. What is that filth?"

"It's just porn mom, all guys look at porn," Sammy said, hanging his head and looking absolutely dreadful. I wanted to run over to him and put my arms around him. I wanted to expel this embarrassment. But for the time at least, I was trapped.

"It wasn't just porn!" My mother said and she looked absolutely terrified when she said it. I realized she wasn't angry, like I thought, she was scared. "It was porn where... where a mother was... having sex with her... with her son!" she said and she could barely get it out.

"No it wasn't!"

"I heard it!"

"It's a joke!" he said.

"Your erection wasn't a joke," my mother said and my brother recoiled as though he were hit. "I saw what you were doing. Oh god! What is wrong with this family! What did I do wrong?"

"Mom, you need to relax," I said, trying to calm what was happening. But she didn't seem to hear me.

"Is that what you want? You want me to have sex with you?" My mother said and Sammy's eyes got wide. He was clearly terrified.

"No, it was just a fantasy mom, I am sorry," he said

"Fantasies you have about me?" my mother said.

"No... Just...No!" My brother said, trying to slink back into the chair. And then I realized something. I looked at my mother and she was so passionate at that moment. She was so alive at that moment, I realized what was happening. I'd been there before. She was flattered. And curious. And a little aroused. And she was terrified of those feelings. She wanted to make sure they were not legitimate. She wanted them out root and branch. But she liked it. She was trapped in a loveless marriage, god knew when the last time she'd had sex. She felt sexy. That was what was swirling in her head; it was what was making her scared. And this was her little boy, she loved him. I had to convince her that the only way to keep him was to accept him... any maybe her own urges.

"Mom," I said, "Mom stop...:" Finally my mother seemed to hear me and she turned and looked at me. Her eyes were red and she looked like she was about to start bawling. Her whole body was shaking.

"What is happening Lynn, this can't be happening!" My mother said. Then she sat down on the bed and buried her face in her hands. I let her cry for a while. My brother looked at me, terrified and embarrassed. I just nodded reassuringly to him, in way that let him know I would take care of it. He seemed to relax. But just a very little bit.

"Mom," I said, picking my words with extreme care, "I knew about this. I talked to Sammy about this when he came to visit me at school. He told me he had sexual fantasies about you." My brother's eyes widened and he looked like he was about to protest, so I pursed my lips and shook my head. He fell silent.

"Oh god honey, why did you tell me?" she begged through her fingers.

"Can I be very, very honest with you mom?" I asked and she looked up and nodded. "Sammy told me that he was terrified. He was terrified to tell you. He thinks you are a beautiful and sexy woman. And he wanted you. But he was afraid that if he told you that not only you would say no (and believe me, he knew that you would say no), but he was more afraid that you'd hate him. That you'd stop loving him. I told him that there was no way he could ever do anything that would make you stop loving him. Didn't I Sammy?"

"Yeah, you did," Sammy said and he sounded like his throat was dry. My mother looked up. Her eyes were red, and so were her cheeks. But she looked somehow beautiful, I can't explain it. Seeing the intensity of her concern for my brother, so genuine. The passion was palpable and beautiful.

"How could he ever think that?" my mother said, "Of course I worry about him. But I love him and I will always love him. We can work through this."

"I think Sammy needs for you to hug him and tell him everything is okay," I explained. My mother looked over at my brother who gave her a sheepish look. I saw her eyes melt. She only ever wanted what was best for him. She threw open her arms. Sammy stood and held the pillow up against his crotch and looked at me. I made a motion, like he should throw it aside and he complied. His penis was flaccid now and bounced against his leg as he moved over to our mother. If she noticed, she pretended that she did not. He fell reluctantly into her arms and she held him close.

"I will always love you Sammy, you can't ever lose your mother," she cooed at him. As she held him, his penis rubbed against her side. Again, she pretended she didn't notice. But Sammy couldn't. As I said earlier, my mother is an attractive lady, she smells lovely, and it is clear my brother has a taste for family treats. As she gyrated and cooed at him while she hugged, I watched as his cock started to get hard, to press against my mother's side. She still pretended she didn't notice. But I did.

"Mom, I just thought of something," I said and then I moved next to her, so that I Sammy was on her left and I was on her right. "I think you need to show Sammy that you will accept him no matter what."

"How can I do that," my mother said, smiling at me. She was euphoric right now. The wildly shift emotions had left her open and vulnerable. I felt bad having to attack, but... I had to attack.

"Show him that you accept him mom. Take him into your heart, and soul... and body," I said. My mother's brow furrowed. But I didn't let her think or say anything. Instead I reached across her body. I could feel her warmth. I reached over to my brother and wrapped my hand around the base of his penis. His body shuddered. But I slowly started to stroke it. My brother gasped but didn't move.

I looked over at my mother. She was staring at me wide-eyed, almost too confused for words. Today had been too much of a shock to her she was like putty; I could shape her into whatever I wanted. Not that I knew necessarily what I wanted. I wasn't out to get anything here, I was just trying to fix a problem, and it was such a messy, sexy problem that I didn't know what else to do but double down. I didn't feel like I had a choice, I was stuck. Maybe I just wanted to be stuck. I leaned over into her ear and whispered so quietly that Sammy couldn't hear.

"Mom, I know that Daddy doesn't come to your bed anymore. I know that you don't feel like a beautiful woman anymore. But you are. Daddy doesn't accept you as a beautiful woman. Sammy does. He loves you and wants you. We both love you. Why don't you show Sammy that you appreciate how much he loves you? Take Sammy's cock in your mouth. Give your son pleasure and he will be devoted to you forever. You won't lose him like daddy." I didn't know if I was telling the truth, I was just saying what I needed to say. But I hoped it was true. I prayed it was true.

My mother looked down at my hand as I stroked my brother's hard cock. For a second she just watched. Then, slowly, she lifted her hand and placed it on my arm, arresting my ability to stroke. Carefully she lifted my hand away from Sammy's dick. For a terrifying moment, I thought it was all over. I'd just compounded our already horrible problem. Sammy was gaping at me, wide-eyed. My mom looked at Sammy.

"I love you Sammy," she said, and then she bent over at her waist. I watched as she took Sammy's big, hard dick in her hand and then slowly guided it towards her mouth. I saw the bright pink tip of his cock slide into her mouth and I watched him shake. For a second he looked at me with a combined look of surprise, admiration, and lust. Then, my mom started to work his cock deeper into his mouth and he closed his eyes and enjoyed it.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't conflicted by what I was watching. First of all, just watching an older woman, a beautiful older woman, suck a younger man's cock was kind of a turn on for me. They way her lips rested against his taut skin and the way the shaft of the cock plunged in and out of her mouth was undeniably sexy. However, I was a little jealous! Of my mom! I wanted to be sucking that cock, it belonged to me. Worse than that, I blamed my mom for this. If she hadn't been so damn weird about thinking Sammy was gay and if she had just looked at Sammy watching porn and walked away, I wouldn't have had to do this.

Suddenly I was struck by an idea. I would have to punish mom for this, but I couldn't ruin the sex. So I took one last look at them, mom looking almost surprised, but also aroused, to be sucking Sammy's dick. And Sammy, with his eyes closed, looking euphoric. I hoped I was better than mom. Then, after my glance, I went over to Sammy and whispered into his ear.

"Go sit down on the bed," I said. He nodded but didn't open his eyes. Carefully, he slid over so that he was sitting on the bed with his legs spread. My mom followed him, keeping his cock in her mouth. I saw her move her hand between his legs and gently start to massage his balls while she sucked. He moaned as she did this and I could see her smile. She was just happy to be having sex again.

Now they were positioned so that Sammy was sitting on the bed, legs apart and leaning back against the foot of his bed. My mom was on her hands and knees between his legs, her mouth on his dick and her ass in the air, just the way I wanted. I climbed up on the bed behind my mom. I looked over her and saw her big, round ass in the air and the way her body tapered to her narrow hips, I saw her elegantly arched back and the way her blonde head bobbed up and down on my brother's cock.

She was wearing sweater and a pair of yoga pants. I quickly grabbed her yoga pants and her panties and in one quick motion I thrust them down to the bed around her knees. I noticed my mother's head stopped bobbing, clearly she was wondering what I was doing. Sammy saved me this time.

"Mom, oh God don't stop!" he said and in a moment his cock was sliding between her lips again, getting drenched spit.

Now I was looking at my mother from behind. Her ass was up in the air and her legs were spread slightly. I could see a sparse amount of pubic hair over her vagina, her vaginal lips looked pink and puffy and they glistened with her juices. I also saw her asshole, a crinkled little purple star in the sea of her white skin. And I prepared to go through with my plan.

Before I go any farther, I know some of you are thinking, "I read Lynn's first story and it seemed impossible, but this one is even crazier and harder to believe." And I know that. But all I can say is that it happened and that, at the time, it didn't feel like there was any choice. I feel trapped by these strange incestuous events that keep happening in my life. I am trapped, but I love it. I don't know, if you can't understand it now, I guess I will never be able to explain it.

Anyway, I put one of my hands on either one of my mom's ass cheeks and spread them apart. Her asshole contracted a little when I did it. I leaned forward, looking at it. I'd never been this close to anyone's asshole before; I expected to be a little repulsed by it. Especially because it belonged to someone I was related to. But it looked cute. I leaned forward until I was just about half an inch away from it. My mother's body had a thick, earthy smell that was intoxicating.

Slowly, I stuck out my tongue. I felt her asshole before I tasted it, it was hot and wrinkled and supple. It tasted like her skin, but more metallic somehow. When I pressed my tongue hard against her asshole I felt her whole body tremble. It felt for a minute like she would look around to see what I was doing, but I could feel her body continue to rise and fall as my brother's cock pounded into her mouth. I heard her moan around the cock and I wondered if she liked the feeling.

I began to lap at her asshole, spreading my tongue wide and moving it all over her. I felt her push back against the tongue. Sometimes I would make my tongue rigid, dip into the soft, tight, salty recesses of her asshole, getting it wet and slippery. I dug my fingers into her supple ass cheeks as I did this, keeping balance and being overwhelmed by how hot I found this.

And we were like that for a while, my brother on his butt, thrusting his cock up into my mother's hungry mouth, eyes closed and in heaven. My mother, in an almost trance, letting that cock slide into her, tasting his skin and licking her pre-cum, choking and letting her spit down his cock. At the same time, she thrust back at me, holding her asshole open and feeling the warmth and wetness of my tongue. Finally, there was me, on my knees behind my mother, my hands buried in her skin, my tongue fondling her dirtiest place and the whole time I felt so horny that my pajama pants were wet outside of my panties. My nipples were erect and they ached to be touched. It was incredible.