Never Have I Ever Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still lapping at my mother's asshole when I heard my brother give a stifled groan. I felt, through my mother, as he bucked his hips into her face. And I knew he'd had an orgasm. I could tell that my mother's mouth was filling up with her son's hot cum, sliding between her teeth and the hollow below her tongue. The salty taste, the taste I wanted. Finally, my brother's cock slid out of my mother's mouth. I pulled my tongue from my mother's asshole.

"Mother, turn and look at me," For a moment she didn't move, I assume she was swallowing her prize, but she turned and looked at me. Her hair was disheveled and she looked dazed, but not unhappy. There was a thin line of spit and cum that ran from her lower lip to her chin. I couldn't control myself; I leaned forward and licked her chin. The cum was hot, salty, and delicious, and I wanted more. I opened my mouth and kissed my mother deeply, driving my tongue into her mouth and tasting her. For a moment she was stunned, but then she put her hand on the side of my face and kissed me back. Mixing the spit and cum with her own ass. For a moment, the kiss was almost sensual and melted into my mother's lips. But there was something else I needed to do, I broke the kiss.

"Sammy," I said, "mom thought you were gay and she was going to send you to a reform camp."

"What..." he started.

"No don't bother with that!" my mother said.

"It seems she thinks you wanted to get fucked in the ass. Why don't you show her how wrong she was, show her that getting fucked in the ass is the lady's job," I said. I looked back at my brother and he blushed but smiled. I saw him put his hands on my mother's hips. I'd made her asshole nice and wet, she was lubed up. Not to mention, my brother's cock was covered in her spit.

"Honey I've never done this before," she said and started to turn, but I grabbed her head.

"But mommy, I want to see it," I said in a baby girl voice, "And I want you to eat my pussy while I watch." I said. Hey, I was the only one who wasn't getting an opportunity to get off. I wanted mine. I quickly slipped off my pajama pants and panties. I sat in front of my mom, my t-shirt on (but no bra) and my cunt staring up at her face.

I saw Sammy behind my mom, I saw him toss her pants and panties to the side. I decided to help too. I reached forward and grabbed my mother's shirt and took it off. My brother reached up her back and unhooked her bra, and I slid it off. Soon my mother was naked. She looked gorgeous. And scared. I think she was just realizing what she had done, and what was left to do.

I decided to wait to make my mom eat my pussy until I saw my brother start to fuck her in the ass. When she was finally naked, he spread her ass cheeks with his hands. I watched as he lined his big dick up with her wet purple asshole. I heard her grunt and almost fall forward as the big, bulbous head of his cock broke through her anus. She moaned loudly, her legs shaking and her hips moving as the cock slowly slid into place. Her face looked pained, but also ravenous.

"Oh fuck Lynn, it hurts so good!" she panted.

"I know mommy," I said. When I saw Sammy was completely inside of our mother, I decided not to wait any longer. I was dripping on Sammy's bed and there were a big spot where I was sitting. I put my hand behind my mother's head and slowly lowered her head down between my legs.

I looked down at her, I saw her big mane of blonde hair and the way it cascaded over my legs. Then I felt the hot warmth of her tongue on my clit and my body went rigid. I moaned loudly and my hand involuntarily flew to my breast, kneading it through my t-shirt and pinching my nipple. While my mother licked I felt the steady rhythm of her body moving into me as my brother fucked her hard with his cock, driving her forward and into my cunt.

My mother didn't appear to know what she was doing between my legs, but it didn't matter. I was so horny, her actions were so naughty, and everything was just so hot that it felt wonderful. Her tongue rolled over my clit and darted into my pussy. I felt her nose on my pubis and her cheeks on my thighs. I ran my hands through her beautiful hair. Finally, when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, she moved her hands up, slid them under my shirt and began to pinch my nipples and gently stroke my breasts.

The entire time my brother was standing behind her. He looked so strong and not the least bit timid with one leg cocked up, his hair sticking to his face with sweat, as he pounded his cock in and out of our mother's tight purple asshole. I noticed that my brother was fucking my mother at a steady rhythm and that she was licking my pussy to that same rhythm, and I was most surprised to find that I was moaning in tandem with their motions.

My mother came first. I felt her tongue go rigid against my clit and her arms fell from my breasts and wrapped around my waist. I felt the vibrations of the deep moan that she released into my pussy. Her whole body shook and she called out first my brother's name and then, in something I found incredibly sexy, she yelled out my name. I think my brother came next, but we were overlapping one another now. I think that my mother's asshole tightened as she came and I heard my brother grunt and then thrust once more, harder. I knew at that moment, his thick white sperm was filling up our mother's ass, splashing her inside and warming her. These thoughts, and my mother's actions, pushed me over the edge. I grunted (I hate to say that's what I did, but that's what I did) as she lipped down on my clit. And that released me. I didn't even so much feel the orgasm as survive it, my entire body whipped around on its own accord and I fell as swelling sensation all over my body.

In a few minutes we were laying on the bed together, panting. Arms and legs draped all over one another. I was exhausted, but my brother wasn't done yet. He pulled his cock out of my mother's asshole (and she gave a little gasp while she lay on the floor. He got off the bed and walked up towards the top, where I was still laying, playing with my mother's hair while she sort of dozed on my thigh.

"Lynn," he said, "you are incredible," I looked down and saw that his cock was hard again.

"I think you're the one who's incredible," I said and smiled. I moved my mother's head so that she was off my thigh and turned towards my brother and spread my legs. I was sitting on the bed, my legs in the air, and he was standing in front of me. He gently took my ankles in his hands. He started to try to put his dick in my dripping wet cunt, but he was too erect, he could get low enough. He was just about to let go of my ankle and guide his dick in, when a hand reached out and took his cock. I looked over and my mother was smiling at me lazily. She took my brother's cock and slowly guided it against my pussy lips. The same cock that had just been pulled from her tight asshole.

"My beautiful, dirty children," she said, "I can't believe what is happening." But she didn't see shocked, she seemed satisfied. Then, she rested her head on my chest and took my nipple in her mouth, sucking it gently with her tongue. I ran my hand through her hair and looked up at Sammy. He started to push his big cock inside of me and I'd forgotten how big he was. I moaned and my mother patted my shoulder and cooed into my ear. Soon my brother was completely inside of me.

He moved steadily, pushing his cock in and out of me. I tried to hold him in, flexing my muscles inside. The entire time my mother watched us, and played with my breasts and kissed my neck. As the feeling of my brother fucking me grew more and more intense, my mother pulled my head to the side and kissed me passionate. Our lips locked, our tongues running over one another's teeth the feeling was intense. And the whole time, Sammy watched us, fucking harder.

I remember cumming, just barely. The feeling was so intense, and my mother didn't stop kissing me and my brother didn't stop fucking me. It was just a warm blanket of sensation that tore through me, but didn't let me stop feeling all the sensations, or smelling our sex, or tasting my mother and the cum that still lingered in her mouth.

Finally, my brother came. He started inside of me, I could feel the hot warmth showering my insides and I could feel his cock contracting and expanding inside of me. But then he pulled his cock out of me and big globs of cum arched across my body, splashing against my tits and hitting my mother and me in the face. I giggled and my mother did as well. But soon she was licking me all over, collecting the cum in her mouth. I licked her face, trying to get some for me. My brother was on his knees, panting and exhausted. And my mother kissed me again, and flooded my mouth with my brother's sperm. We passed his load back and forth between us, until it was a giant ball of saliva and cum and then we split it and swallowed it down.

By that time, we were all quite tired. Sammy climbed back into the bed and we pulled the disheveled covers around us. And, very rapidly, we fell asleep. We awoke the next morning when we heard my dad yelling from downstairs, asking if anyone wanted to get up to look at presents. For a minute we stared at each other sheepishly, but then we laughed and ran to our separate areas to get ready for what turned out to be a surprisingly normal Christmas morning.

* * * * *

If you're hoping that there are a lot more sexy stories from this Christmas Break, I am sorry to disappoint you. We had a normal Christmas, and that night my dad and Sammy went on their annual Christmas hunting trip. Sammy wouldn't be back until after I returned to school. Without Sammy there, my mother and I had the chance to talk (but sorry, we didn't lez out on our own). We talked out what had happened, but didn't come to any definite ideas on what to do. I didn't tell her I'd fucked Sammy before; I decided that was probably not a good idea. Regardless of that, she seemed calmer now. I wonder if her nerves were fried from lack of sex. I was a little nervous about her having sex with Sammy while I was at school (jealous might be the right word) but if I was going to share him with anyone, it would be Mom.

Just before New Year's I returned to school. I was the first of my roommates to make it back to school. Adrienne arrived around three hours after me. She looked absolutely frantic and she threw her stuff into the door then raced to the couch, where I was sitting, and sat down next to me.

"Are we alone," she asked very closely, I looked around.

"We are the only two in the dorm room," I said, wondering what was up. I really hoped this didn't have anything else to do with me and Sammy. I hoped she'd keep her end of the bargain.

"Okay, so remember how you owe me one?" she asked and my stomach turned.

"Yeah..." I said uneasily.

"Okay, well something happened over Christmas break and I want to talk to you about it. And you can't tell anyone. Then we will be even. Okay?" she asked. I felt incredibly nervous.

"Fine," I said, she looked around the room conspiratorially.

"So I was thinking about that dream I had when I was here, you know the one," she said raising her eyebrows, "And when I got home I thought about it a lot. And..." I was terrified now.

"And what?" I asked

"I fucked both of my brothers!" she said suddenly and I couldn't believe it. Then she settled into the couch to tell me the story...

The End of Part 2

Everyone: thank you so much for reading this story. Never Have I Ever was by far the most popular story I ever wrote. And I tried to take all of your suggestions into account. Please, please rate the story and comment on it. I absolutely love feedback. Send me an e-mail through literotica or through the Forum if you want it to be private. I read all the responses and I want to give you all what you want. If you like this story and want it to continue, let me know where it should go. Also, if you liked this, read my other stories and comment on them as well. If you have a suggestion for another story you'd like to hear and want me to write it I will CONSIDER doing it