Never Say Never

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,595 Followers

We stumbled our naked asses over to the couch in the den next to the kitchen and plopped down on it. I sucked her nipples while she alternately stroked my head and arms. I couldn't deny that those fucking nipples were beyond delicious. She started stroking my cock, and to my shock it came alive. I'm normally a one and done guy. Before that day it was less than a dozen times in my life that I had gotten it up twice in one day, and here it was coming to attention again after what couldn't be more than a half hour or forty five minutes.

To facilitate things she got on her knees and started expertly sucking my still cum-coated and rapidly swelling cock. My mind again started to go haywire. I suddenly pulled her off my cock, while she was still on her knees I turned her around into a doggy position on the den carpet, and in one plunge I unceremoniously buried my tool into her pulsating cunt.

Colleen moaned as I rotated my cock in her tight but well lubricated pussy. Once I started banging her moans became one continuous loud "ahhh," rivaled in intensity only by the sounds of my balls slapping against her thighs, and her tits slapping together. Again it wasn't long before I grunted then rocketed more streams of cum into her energetic pussy and she shrieked in orgasm before collapsing on the rug.

We lay in a spoon position, again intermittently rocked by aftershocks, sweating and groaning. After our orgasmic after-effects finally subsided she turned to me, kissed me, and with an evil sneer said "That was fun but I need to get to work. I can't go home or to work looking like this, though – let's shower; in your outdoor one!"

The rental house did have an outdoor shower between the lake and the main house. I rarely used it though it did seem to have some privacy, one side curtain backing against the shed where the shower head was located, and the other side curtains secure enough that someone inside the shower was not really visible except from a helicopter. The fact that she grabbed my hand and led me out naked to the shower didn't register in my addled brain as being risqué and dangerous.

When we got into the shower, after the water warmed up, it was clear that getting clean was only a secondary motive for Colleen's desire to shower together. She wanted to fuck again, and started stroking my cock. "Uh, Colleen, I hate to disappoint you," I mumbled whenever I could detach my lips from hers, "but I've never gotten it up three times in one day in my life."

"Not a problem," she mumbled back – "suck my tits."

I did suck her tits, the air about her was again heady, and to my shock I felt my pole getting rigid. She jumped into my arms with her arms around my neck, I turned her so that her back was against the curtain bordering the shed and held her ass cheeks. She released one arm from my neck and guided it into her pussy, and we started fucking again for the third time in two hours.

My knees collapsed when my joy juice once again rocketed into her pulsating pussy, but fortunately we weren't injured as we slowly sank to the floor. When my cock popped out of her magical channel I reach up and turned off the water and we sat next to each other alternately cackling and groaning.

When we finally were able to stand we grabbed two beach towels from a covered shelf next to the shower, wrapped ourselves in them and went back inside.

Once Colleen was dressed in her bathing suit, and me in a pair of shorts and T-shirt, she turned to me when she reached the front door. "That was the most fun I've ever had," she said, staring into my soul with her penetrating green eyes.

"Colleen, we can't ever do that again," I grumbled, holding my hands in front of me to keep her from hugging me, afraid that my completely sore cock would hurt if it tried to become erect again.

"I know; a one-time thing, never to be discussed; just a great memory," she said with a smile. "Oh, wait, let me see that bug bite again," she seriously said, again grabbing my left wrist.

"What the hell is it with this preoccupation she has with a simple bug bite?" I asked myself.

She applied more of her special cream, rubbed some of it on the bug bite above her knee, said "Bye" with a big grin, and sauntered out the door and back toward her house. I watched her ass wiggle as she walked away until I caught and chastised myself.

The next twenty hours or so were hell. I was alternately wracked with guilt, stimulated, depressed, and excited when I thought about the three most passionate sexual encounters of my life. Talking to Irene on the phone that night made my guilt much worse, and my cock was painful if touched making relieving myself interesting. I got virtually no sleep.

The morning after my three-fuck day I again tried to work. I kept noticing Colleen's brownie plate on the kitchen table, however, and whenever I saw it I thought about her puffy nipples and snug hairless cunt. I decided that I needed to return it – how Freudian.

I intended to just leave the plate between her screen door and front door, but when I got to Colleen's house the front door was open, and the screen door locked. I started to turn around and walk back home with the plate, but then said to myself "Come on; buck up; you can resist if she comes on to you. You're not going to cheat again; it was a one-time thing. But wait; your mind is seriously being messed with; leave now."

As I was playing mental ping pong Colleen suddenly appeared in the doorway. "I thought that I heard something, Jim. What the hell are you doing standing there?"

"Uh...well...I'm returning your brownie plate," I stammered. I seemed to be doing a lot of stammering lately.

"Thanks; you're a dear. Come in for a second, she grinned as she unlocked and opened the screen door. At least she was fully dressed in a blouse, skirt, and flats.

"Uh, OK – but I can't stay, I need to concentrate on a work project, I said as I walked inside.

The clicking of the front door latch closing was not a good sign.

As Colleen took the plate from me while seductively rubbing her fingers across mine she said "I haven't been able to concentrate either and I need to get some work done today. I have the answer though. I guarantee that if we have one more monkey fuck we'll get it out of our system and be able to work."

"No, I told you, never again," I said, holding my arms straight out and backing away from her; my eyes were unconsciously riveted on her chest.

"I need to concentrate," she replied in a throaty voice as she quickly unbuttoned her blouse – no bra covering those exquisite puffy nipples.

"No, I'm not ever going to...." I wasn't able to finish my sentence because she stuck one of those siren nipples close to my face. It wasn't long before we were naked, I was lying on my back on her living room Oriental rug, and she was vigorously riding me cowgirl as I squeezed her nipples and tried to drive my cock all the way through her. How it was possible I do not know, but our simultaneous orgasms were even more intense than any of the three yesterday; she collapsed on top of me, sweating and groaning."

After we recovered from yet another jungle fuck a little more than an hour later, for the first time in a bed, I was getting ready to leave. Still naked she seductively grabbed the lapel of my shirt. "Listen, Jim; just accept the fact that the rest of the week we're going to fuck each other's' brains out, then you'll be able to concentrate. I'll see you at lunch time tomorrow for a couple of nooners." Then she kissed me and guided me out the front door.

I didn't respond. My brain was too scrambled. After agonizing for another hour, sitting on the dock to my rental house staring at the lake, I resigned myself to what most guys would consider a fantasy come true, but to me was as much nightmare as fantasy since my core beliefs were shattered.

She was right. Once I came to terms with my fate my mind was like a steel trap. From Tuesday evening through Friday afternoon I got ten days' worth of work done.

We did fuck twice each day Wednesday through Friday. Each fuck was just as awesome as the first ones, and better than any other fuck of my life.

When I picked up Irene at the airport on Friday night I was glad to see her, hoping that some normalcy would return to my life. I expected Irene to be at home the next week, which would break my viscous cycle with Colleen. Things didn't work out like I hoped.

While Irene and I made love – once each time – on Friday and Saturday nights, it wasn't the same. I felt no passion. Saturday, Irene even asked me if something was wrong. I said that I had an upset stomach and a bad week – both technically true, depending upon your definition of "bad."

Sunday afternoon we were at one of the endless neighborhood gatherings that always had been so much fun, but had me on edge since I didn't know how to react around Colleen. When she came up to me with a big smile and hugged me I was embarrassed by my cock's quick salute. Fortunately she then turned and started talking to Irene. I moved away and started an awkward conversation with some of the other people there.

More bad news Sunday night; Irene got a frantic call from her most important client. "I'm sorry Sweetie, but I have to leave tomorrow morning for three or four days," she told me with a sad face.

"Irene – you can't. I missed you so much and I need you," I moaned. While true the main reason that I didn't want her to go was so that I wouldn't be paying Colleen a visit.

While Irene was sympathetic, she impressed upon me how important the trip was to her business. I was almost a basket case when I dropped Irene off at the airport Monday morning. When I returned home I locked the door and swore that I wouldn't answer it if Colleen showed up, and I certainly wouldn't go to her house.

That lasted about two hours.

I again couldn't get any work done. I was completely pre-occupied with Colleen. Finally I decided to go over to her house – I didn't even know if she was home, or what I would say or do if she was.

I cautiously approached Colleen's front door. The screen door was closed, but not locked, and the front door was open. I heard voices inside. I was about to turn and leave when I heard Colleen's distinctive voice loudly proclaim "We can't market a product that turns people into sex addicts."

The voices got low after that, but my interest was piqued. I quietly entered Colleen's house and snuck back to the den, where the animated discussion was taking place. Colleen was talking to the tech, Jason, who worked for her and lived in the neighborhood. I didn't understand exactly what was going on, but I heard enough to make the hair on the back of my neck stand up. I collapsed in a stupor on a dining room chair.

I vaguely heard Jason leave. I then heard Colleen shuffling some papers in the den. Then she walked into the dining room, and when she saw me she screamed and dropped the papers in her arms onto the floor.

"Oh...Jim; you scared the shit out of me. What are you doing here?" she warily asked. When I just stared at her, as she clumsily picked up the papers, with her hands shaking, she continued, "How...uh, how long have you been here."

I finally spoke, returning her stare. "Long enough; sit down and tell me what the fuck is going on."

She turned white, dropped the papers again, and collapsed more than sat in a dining room chair. I just stared at her until she started talking.

"I developed a substance that enhances natural pheromones – at least one thousand times. I made it into a cream. I used that cream on you, which is why you can't resist me." Her voice tailed off, and her gaze dropped to the ground and tears started to flow.

"Go on..." was all that I said.

Colleen took a while to compose herself. "I applied the cream to myself just to test the amount of volatiles that were emitted from my skin. The values were off the charts – literally more than the hand held VOC detector that we had at my office could detect. We had to get a more sophisticated device. The cream did enhance the VOCs – directly related to pheromones – about twenty five hundred times."

She sighed, made brief eye contact, stared back at the floor, and continued.

"The cream had a side effect. It greatly increased my libido, though not in general; just for someone with complementary pheromones. That's why I was having people sniff my armpits at that party the night before we went paddle-boarding together. Your pheromones were the most compatible – by a mile – as evidenced by your twitching dick when you sniffed me. I quickly gained a compulsion to fuck you."

"Is that the cream that you applied to my bug bites – that you carried with you in that tube?" I asked, a light bulb illuminating in my brain.

She nodded her head. "I'm so sorry, Jim. I underestimated the consequences. I thought that the cream would require constant reapplication otherwise its effects would disappear. But I haven't re-applied it to either of us for a week, and all I can think about is fucking your brains out."

She broke down crying and mumbling over and over "I ruined your marriage – I ruined mine – I ruined our lives."

I felt a flash of anger. That was all that it was, a quick flash. Maybe the fact that Colleen was crying enhanced her pheromones even more because my dick spontaneously turned into a steel rod. I got up, took her into my arms, kissed her on the cheek, and stroked her head. When her tears subsided she looked up at me. Ten minutes later I was in the bed in her guest bedroom vigorously fucking her doggy style while kneading her puffy nipples. The orgasm that followed was the best and longest lasting of my life – even more intense than any other fuck with Colleen!

As we lay post-coitus I had a simply question? "Where do we go from here, Colleen?"

She looked into my soul. "I have no interest in sex with anyone else in the world, including Jake, except for you. Either we keep fucking surreptitiously or we get divorces and get together."

"Will this cream ever wear off?" was my next question.

"It's not the cream anymore," she quickly replied. "The tests I ran on myself indicate that the pheromone levels in my body have stayed at the enhanced level they were raised to long after the cream left my system. The pheromone levels haven't decreased one iota. As best as I can tell they may not go down for years – if ever. If you come to my office I can check your levels too."

"OK – right after I fuck you again," was my response.

"Animal," she muttered as I got her into the Wheelbarrow position, something that I had always wanted to try but never had. She passed out after I blasted another load into her.

*************

The tests at Colleen's office confirmed what I already knew. My pheromone levels were as high as hers were even though no cream had been applied for a week. Colleen explained in detail what she failed to anticipate when she developed the cream, and it made sense. I had no hope that my pheromone levels, or my animal attraction to Colleen's, would ever diminish.

"Will you ever market the cream?" I asked.

"Hell no!" was her quick reply. "I have the formula only in my head, and I have the only actual cream. It's locked in my safe in my den and will never be used again."

Colleen convinced me that my cheating was not a question of morality – in essence I had been drugged and wasn't responsible for my actions. That still didn't relieve me of my basic belief that honesty is the best policy. I had to tell Irene – as much as it would hurt her and me. I had a draconian choice. I either had to get away from Colleen as far and as fast as possible and leave a basically sexless life; or I had to bail on my marriage.

Colleen was anxious to help me. We met with Irene together when Irene returned from her trip on mid-day Friday. It was by far the most unpleasant experience of my life. I loved Irene and her pain affected me as much as it did her.

After Colleen claimed full responsibility for what had happened she left. Irene was stunned at that time. I sat with her, holding her tightly.

"What does this mean, Jim?" she asked. "How can I get past this – how can you."

"We can't," I replied. We both broke into tears and sobbed until we collapsed in emotional exhaustion.

Colleen and I facilitated our divorces. We asked for nothing except our personal possessions and a few thousand dollars. While the divorce cases were waiting for the judge to sign off on our settlements, Colleen and I moved two thousand miles away. One good thing about being a biochemist or a machine design engineer is that you can get a job anywhere. Colleen and I built a new life together.

I had to see a shrink twice a month for a year to get past my guilt and remorse. Colleen went eighteen months before she could move on mentally. One regret that neither of us had was the sex. While over the last three years our relationship has blossomed into actual love, the sex has remained the same; more intense than any rational person could believe possible. I have learned to walk bowlegged, because I always am.

It is unlikely that Colleen or I will ever cheat on each other – there simply is no one else that we have the same pheromone intoxication with; there is no one else who has thousands of times the normal amount of pheromones like we do. However, I have learned – "never say never!"

imhapless
imhapless
3,595 Followers
12