All Comments on 'New Camera - New Way of Life'

by GraceB1970

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more please

Gotta have more of this story. Got me hooked in

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedabout 11 years ago
* * * * *

Page two needed extra editing.

But loved it and I'm looking forward to CH 2

Hopefully soon...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
startng off great

this storie is starting off great. I am looking forward to the next chapter. Do not make me wait to long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Looking forward...

I'm looking forward to the rest. It's at good story and I see a huge potential so please; keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great work

Having been in and out of photography for over 40 years, I can understand exactly how this could work. I made plenty that many women would want back but never really considered them for an income. Your writing was quite good and the erotic entertainment quite believable. I also had a sexual relationship with my stepsister for over 40 years and would have done her mother if possible. My own never interested me but she was apparently much like the one in your story. I encountered three sets of three sisters over the years and managed to have sex with two of easch set but could never nail the last one. I have pix of many of those.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very Intriguing Story

Great story line but would you please get & use spell/grammar check and/or an editor

dutch513dutch513about 11 years ago
great concept

enjoyed your story please keep going ,solid story line and great concept.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good start

Enjoyed it and I think I see where this is going. Mommy loves sex and money and now her son has both!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good Story

This is a good story with an interesting plot. I do however have one piece of advice. Normally spelling and punctuation errors do not bother me, but there were quite a lot of them in your work. If you can't find an editor at the very least run it through spell check and grammar software before submitting the next one, but definitely continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

good story - agree spell check would be nice - please continue

deepsea7deepsea7about 11 years ago
lust with a line

Grate story, you need a book deal!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Kudos !!!

Not unique but close to it. Please continue.

Thanks Don

billyjim55billyjim55about 11 years ago
GOOD START

I hope the next is ready, Im chewing leather over here trying to be patient to find out how he gets mom/ sister and the trust, humm. TY now please continue lol

LAROCLAROCabout 11 years ago
You know this is blackmail !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will only give us part 2 , if we give you a good response. What can I say but GOOD GOOD GOOD. I hope that's ok !! , now give us part 2 Please....It was not a bad read, but get a spell checker. ..........LAROC

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 11 years ago
I too liked this story, and hope you write more of it.

This has a great plot, and totally sucked me in.

It is distracting though, as all the spelling mistakes make it somewhat hard to read.

I understand it's very hard to write (hence no posts from me yet) but please, just try to cut down a bit on these slight errors in future.

Please dont let this discourage you from writing though. I am O.C.D., and I just notice these things.

Yes it is a curse. Believe me, it takes away from my enjoyment of many things even small insignificant things that may not he a problem to others.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 11 years ago
Look who makes mistakes now.

My apologies, I wrote my previous comment on my phone which uses predictive text, and I've just noticed the spelling mistake in the last sentence. I apologize for that.

wrecktechwrecktechabout 11 years ago
Wow!

Someone knows what film was and that there was a difference in film speed and format size. Waiting for more...

funtungnfrogfuntungnfrogabout 11 years ago
Looking forward

Great story and looking forward to part II!!

deanahiideanahiiabout 11 years ago
interesting

good story and do want to see part II ole mom has to get hers!

just a little note try editing a little the words are spelled correctly but some words are wrong for the intended context.

joey191973joey191973about 11 years ago
excellent

Really enjoyed reading that story. Can't wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I have to tell you that I have really enjoyed the story so far and I can't want to read part 2.

Thank you

txcrackertxcrackerabout 11 years ago

Good story you have me salivating for the next installment ! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Something else

If you are not already you should be a pro writer. This story is a little above most of the stories on this site. It has everything a very good story should. You should drop the porn and adjust this story to a very interesting and fresh screen play or book. This has potential.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please....

Get an editor! Preferably someone who can correct both grammar and spelling. The concept is a good one, but the many, MANY errors just kept yanking me right out of the story. If you ask around, I'm sure there are people who would be happy to help.

Ducky7Ducky7about 11 years ago
Loved it, the mistery is great.

Please keep going.

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowabout 11 years ago
A pretty good concept...

...poorly executed. Ick. The spelling errors, sentence structure issues and prattling narrative distract from the read. A shame, really, as you have concocted a bizarre tale of generations of group sex aficionados in a wild town where everyone, it seems, is uninhibited and oversexed. And so many convenient coincidences! The cameras and darkroom, the hidden photos, the potential millions, the slut sister, the sexy mom... A little heavy-handed on the disbelief, grace. Sorry.

Lancelot55Lancelot55about 11 years ago
Capter 2 PLEASE!

Great start to what should be an excellent series of stories with a great number of possibilities and and couplings. Really looking forward to Chapt. 2 SOONEST!!!

Victory92cVictory92cabout 11 years ago
Great story.

This is going to be a great series. the spelling mistakes give the story a human touch. missing from most writing these days no thanks to spell check. keep it up .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good start

As the others have said, a very good start but you need to proof your work. Keep it up and you will get even better.

89cowpoke89cowpokeabout 11 years ago
MORE!!

LOVE IT...pleeeeeeassse continue...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
where is the rest?

you can`t leave us hanging like this...a story with an actual plot and an exciting one and it has been almost 9 months....you should warn people that it is god but not finished....lol MORE PLEASE !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I guess there is no chapter 2, after over 4 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, needs a part two

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago
Great

Great story waiting for more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous