All Comments on 'New Family Position Ch. 05'

by sarge64

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She wants him to breed her. Let it be so! A nice baby bump cumming up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Of course just a fantasy story, but who the hell were actually getting married?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brent's gay and she married him for cover

cursrahcursrahover 1 year ago

please write more of this story. I can't wait for more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have been waiting years for this story to continue. Yeah!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

So the last chapter said the public reveal and press conference was going to occur on Monday, I believe. You had a little foreshadowing that perhaps Brent is gay and she is his beard. Not sure why in todays world? It frustrates the hell out of me to see a story with good narrative flow be dragged down by more plot gaps than a screen door. 3*

tjb50caltjb50calover 1 year ago

good story so far, but you need to explain more details, what husbands are unable to impregnate their wives? what is wrong with Melissa's husband ? especially on their wedding day?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's a good story. It would be great if the Chapters were longer 4 pages or more. You get into the story and it over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can’t wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A work of complete fantasy. None the less, thanks for sharing your tale.

tjreadertjreaderover 1 year ago

Great writing! Great story! Can't wait for more!

UncletoddUncletoddabout 1 year ago

Please add more to this series

cursrahcursrah8 months ago

please continue this story

wrc264wrc2644 months ago

The series is good but could be better if he would really complete the story and not leave it just dangling in the air. Just like others the last chapter needed a lot of work to make it coherent. This one just leaves the whole story line on hold. It was 6 years between the last two chapters. Just wondering how long it will take to continue this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous