New Family Position Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I scanned the beauty in front of me, taking in the lace and the straps, all carefully designed to tantalize and tease, designed to seduce and I felt myself stir. When I got back to the eyes, captivating and shining, I gave her a grin but I had to figure something out first, so softly, I said, "Melissa, where is Brent? What's going on?"

She looked deep in my eyes then, coming out of the role play, "If I tell you I would rather explain it to you later, will you trust me? I promise its not nefarious, but right now, I would rather play."

I stared at her and decided I did trust her. We had grown close through working together so I decided I could wait for an explanation. Not to mention my cock was growing hard and I decided I wanted this sexy bride, "Ok Melissa. Now, as CEO, I will have to personally inspect the offering and make a decision based on solid business principles. First being the hard value of what I have to offer!" and I thrust my covered cock against her as I said the last part.

Melissa gave me a brilliant smile, happy to be entering the role play again, "Yes, I can see I will have to take that principle and put it to very good use in its private shelter!"

She leaned against me harder and brought her lips to my ear and said, "Thank you Blake now fuck me on my wedding night, fuck me and make me yours. I have waited for this exact moment to consummate our partnership. Just so you know, I am not on any birth control, so this may be the night you make a baby with the new bride."

"Well then, it seems you understand the full breadth of assuming these new corporate rules, but just so we are completely clear, you will be mine to do as I am the CEO. In other words, you are my slut, is that what you want?"

"Oh yes boss, take your slut!" and her eyes gleamed.

More kissing, this time with intention on both our parts. She was wonderful, her mouth and lips wet and willing. Our tongues tangled and our hands explored. Her breasts were delights and I pulled the cup off her left breasts and mouthed the left nipple, feeling it grow harder under my lips, hearing her moan into my ear, "Yes Blake, take my tits!"

I obliged and squeezed the other as I sucked and felt her start to writhe her body against me. I was fully hard now and her hands started to caress me through my pants, then she unbuckled and unzipped me, fishing my cock out.

"So big, so hard, god, this is going to be everything I want tonight." She moaned again.

Then there was a scramble to get me out of my suit and soon I was naked with my erection being used like a pull toy as she led me to the main bedroom. I admired her ass in the thong as she led me and not for the first time, I wondered how this had happened. I was going to bed my wife's half sister on her wedding night.

When we got to the bed, we embraced again and the kissing renewed. Melissa was easy to feel comfortable with and her body was getting me going. I released the bra and removed the veil and again attacked her nipples so much so that she groaned from the stimulation, she had to sit on the edge of the bed. I swear these were the sweetest nipples, perfectly hard and it seemed everything I did increased her passion. As I kneeled on the floor in front of her to keep sucking on her amazing breasts, I moved between her legs and alternated kissing her nipples and kissing her lips. "Yes Blake, yes, you are making me feel so sexy, so horny, uuuummmmm, God yes..."

"Do you like that Melissa, do you like your CEO getting you ready? Do you want me to take my partner? Do you want me to take your newly married pussy?

As she moaned with my words, I moved the fingers of my right hand down to her pussy and found the lacy thong soaking wet from her arousal. I moved the gusset aside, found her hole easily and pushed two fingers inside her. She bolted up a little from my penetration and pulled my head harder against her chest as she threw her head back, "Unngh, oh god, that's it, make me your slut, boss, take me!

As I kissed her again, "I am not ready to ravish you yet slut, I think I need more analysis, I need to find out what makes my employee cum."

I pushed her back on the bed then and literally ripped the lacy panties off her and attacked her soaking pussy with my mouth, drinking in her juices and pushing my tongue against her clit.

I threw her legs over my shoulders and made her orgasm by scratching her G Spot with my fingers and said, "Come for me now slut, come for your boss and master!"

"Yes master....ahhh, ahhh, ahhh, AAAHHHH!" she screamed as her orgasm took her hard. She writhed as I licked her clit and tickled her g-spot. She clung to the bed spread and pushed her pelvis against my face as she went all the way over the top.

When she said "Master" I felt my cock leak and I didn't wait any longer, I pushed her up further on the bed and got between her legs, aiming my cock at her pussy. She was barely recovered from her orgasm before I pushed my length inside her. Her eyes went wide for a second and then resumed a horny, hooded look and I felt her legs wrap around me, "Yes Blake I want this so much, make me yours!"

I pushed all the way in, I swear she couldn't have been any wetter, warmer or tighter! I Kissed her hard on the mouth and our tongues entwined as I started a slow thrust into her, both of us breathing into each other's mouths. "Melissa, you realize I am going to be the first cock to come in you on your wedding night, right? I am going to be the first to try to breed you. Is that what you want sexy? Do you want this CEO and Master to breed you?

"God yes, Blake, I mean Master, take this slut, breed her so she knows who her real Master is!"

All the while, my thrusts were picking up the pace and within a couple minutes, Melissa was coming again. I had to fight the urge to come with her but I wanted more of her so I flipped us over so she was on top and that is when she really went wild! I played with her tits, alternately pulling and sucking on them as she rode me, her hips almost a blur of motion as she seemed to be trying to get as much of me inside her as possible. "Give me the cum Master, give it to me, I will be such a good slut for you, for our Company, for the good of the family!"

She put her hands on my chest and we met each other's thrusts as if it would be the last fuck on earth. She threw her head back and screamed at the ceiling as she came hard and just as she started to come, I felt myself shoot hard inside her, "Take it Melissa, take my come, be my partner, be my slut, baby!"

"Yes, Blake, yes!"

As she came down from her orgasm, she collapsed and we kissed as we caught our breath. We giggled like new lovers, "That was amazing Melissa, you are so beautiful, the MOST beautiful bride!

She placed her head on my chest and I could feel myself starting to shrink inside her, "Thank you Blake, thank you for going with it so easily, I was afraid you might, I don't know freak out, or be weirded out or..."

"Sssshhhh baby, its Ok, you are amazing, how could I not want to make love to you, you are amazing."

She smiled then and maybe even blushed, and said, "Is that what we did, make love? I thought maybe we just fucked!"

We both laughed at that and engaged in a few minutes of kissing and whispering, lovers small talk, meaning nothing but cementing our new intimacy. After about twenty minutes of this, her phone buzzed on the bed stand. She reached across me to retrieve the phone, presenting her lovely boobs to my mouth and as she reached, I slurped a nipple in my mouth and held her in place as I did, "Unngghh, oh Blake that feels so good, how did you find my weakness so quickly?"

I didn't answer as I sucked and tongued the nipple and then switched to the other. I knew she had her phone in her hand but she had it trapped on the bed with her hand as she enjoyed my ministrations, purring and then her hips started to move, very imperceptibly at first, but she felt me start to harden and so then with more intention, "Am I making you hard again Master? Your mouth on my nipples is making me wet again and your cock is going to make me cum again soon. Take me again Master, please take me again!"

I had to honor the lady's request, didn't I? I flipped us over again until I was behind her as she was on all fours. I slipped myself back in her slowly so she could feel my length again and her pleasure sounds were amazing. I started thrusting slowly again and she talked to me the whole time, encouraging me, tantalizing me to the point the beast was starting to come out of me, "Yes, you big cocked boss, take this slut, take this pussy! You know its yours now, you know you can have it whenever, wherever you want it! IT'S YOOOOOOUUUUUUURRRRRRSSSSS!!!!!!!!!"

She came so hard her body started to jerk and spasm, it was one of the most erotic things I had ever seen!

As I grabbed her hips so hard, I figured they would be bruised, but I started pushing into her more forcefully, I swear she came with smaller orgasms several times as I talked back at her, "You know you're mine and I will do as I please with it from now on. You will suck me while we talk to clients on the phone, and before meetings you be early so I can bend you over the conference table where we would be meeting soon with clients. You will have to contain the noises I force out of your slutty mouth so the clients don't know the slut you are!

She seemed to love it and began to push back against me as we picked up speed. Then I grabbed her hair and pulled her up with her back against my chest and pounded her harder and started talking directly into her ear as I pawed at her breasts and pulled at her nipples and that is when we both exploded together as she swore her loyalty to me and not her husband on her wedding night.

We collapsed on the bed in a sweaty, satiated state and tried to bring our breathe under control. Her phone buzzed again.

12