New Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,333 Followers

"Oh god yes." She panted as I squeezed her nipples and tits, her motion becoming more jerky and uncontrolled. I felt her pussy spasm around me as she sat down hard and ground her pussy into me, her whole body wracked by spasms and shudders for several long seconds. "Oh my god that was good." She panted, still sitting on my hard dick. As much sex as I had in the last few hours, my dick felt like it should have come, but was still standing tall inside her.

"I think..." Elana said as she pulled off my dick, "that you deserve something special." She stood over me and pulled me up until I was standing and then knelt down in front of me. "Beth, come help me with this." She called quietly to her friend. The two of them knelt in front of me, taking turns sucking and licking my dick or sucking my balls into their mouths. The sensations were fantastic, but not quite enough to push me over the edge. What did was looking into the bushes toward the path and seeing Amanda standing in the path watching me, one hand cupping and squeezing one of her firm tits and the other hand plunging fingers in and out of her pussy. She looked straight at me, telling me she was watching and she knew I was watching her, just before her body tensed and jerked.

My dick erupted in time with her own jerks, pumping huge globs of white cream out in shot after shot of my orgasm.

"Oh yeah" Beth murmered as she rubbed the cum around her face and chest. "I love cum."

"You are so bad!" Elana said quietly as she lifted herself higher and pulled Beth's face toward her tits. Beth eagerly licked my cum from Elana's tits while she stroked my dick and milked the last of my cum out for her friend. Elana took my dick into her mouth and eagerly licked and sucked my shrinking member until it was clean, her tits well cleaned by her friend.

They stood up and each kissed me on the lips before picking up their bikinis. They left with a slight wave, wiggling their naked asses at me as the disappeared down the path naked. I stood there looking for several seconds after they left before I went over and helped Tina from the ground where she was laying, still recovering from her orgasm.

"I think we better get back. Mom will wonder what happened to us." She said with a bit of concern in her voice.

"Somehow I doubt that." I said, knowing full well she had seen us, just not sure how much she had seen.

We walked back, hand in hand, still naked.

"Well, about time!" Amanda called from the water. "I thought you wanted to swim after lunch!"

"Sounds like fun to me." I said walking straight to the water and wading in.

Amanda waded over in the waist deep water and pulled me to her. She kissed me deeply and then held me tight while she whispered in my ear. "You looked so fucking hot laying there eating out that pussy. I wanted to come over and ride your hard dick, but that other girl beat me too it. I hope that after this trip is over we can still enjoy some of that."

"I hope so too." I replied.

The three of us played for some time in the water until I heard the first sound of thunder. Pop-up storms are not unusual around here, and this sounded like it was not going to be nice. "I think that is our cue to hit the water!"

"I think so too." Amanda agreed as we waded back to the canoe. We collected our suits and dressed quickly. There was only a few miles left to go, but in a rain storm it would be a very unpleasant trip.

We managed to make it almost half a mile downstream before the first drops of rain smacked into the river feeling like liquid ice. I looked for cover, but in this stretch there wasn't any place to shelter. We pressed on, the water falling from the sky even colder than the spring fed river. As we came round the next bend I spotted an rock overhang that was big enough for one canoe. "Over there!" I hollered, digging a paddle in and heading for the overhang.

I slid under the overhang and realized that it was not going to be big enough for both of us. "Come on... You get under and I'll get in with you." I said as I pulled out when they arrived. Once they were under I pulled up next to them and gingerly moved into their canoe, using the rope tied to the bow of my kayak to keep it from floating away.

It wasn't a perfect shelter, in fact, it was far less than perfect, the wind swirling the rain under the rock and still soaking us, but it was better than being directly in the rain.

"If this lets up I think we should make a dash. I know of a cave on the water. It shouldn't be more than a quarter of a mile or so. "

"Is it dry?" Tina asked, shivering.

"Hardly... It's a spring entrance, but it goes back far enough to get completely out of the rain."

"Ok. We'll make a dash when it lets up." Amanda said resolutely.

"Ok." I said, noticing her hard nipples poking through the material of her suit.

"You like what you see stud?" She asked jokingly.

"Actually I do!" I replied honestly. "I think you have the most beautiful breasts I have ever had the pleasure of touching."

"Well, flattery will get you everywhere!" She said with a grin, quickly moving to slip her straps off her shoulders and pull her arms out. With a wink she pulled the top of her suit down, exposing her tits to my view. "That better?"

"Much!" I responded with a smile as I looked at her tits, her nipples standing hard and areola puckered from the cool air.

"So what are mine? Chopped liver?" Tina asked from the bow as she turned herself around on the seat to face me, her tone slightly sharp.

"I never said you didn't have good looking tits!" I replied a bit defensively. "You are in every way a very beautiful woman, tantalizing, sexual... flat ass hot... and to be honest an extremely good screw. But the reality is that I am primarily a tit man, and tend toward a larger pair. That said, I have never had a mother daughter pair before and in some ways I really don't know how to respond. I find you both to be extremely beautiful and you both turn me on like crazy. One of you would keep me satisfied for months or years, but two of you? It's like I died and went to heaven. But how do I tell each of you that in your own way your fantastic without hurting any feelings or making one of you feel like the other is better in some way?"

"I think you just did!" Tina said with a grin. "So if I can't win on tits alone, then maybe I need to go with my strengths." She said as she untied the strings of her top and pulled it off, tossing it at me. Then she wiggled her butt on the seat, making the whole canoe rock slightly, before sliding her tiny bottom off, tossing that in my lap as well. "Now is that better?" She asked spreading her legs and resting her feet on the gunnels of the canoe so her whole naked body was on display.

"I would have to say, yes, that is much better!" I replied ,my dick growing once again as I now had to decide whether to look at Tina's wet pussy or Amanda's perfect tits.

"I think we're going to get a break!" Tina said from her spot in the front of the canoe after about ten minutes of sitting out the storm.

"Well, I guess we better make the most of it then." I replied as the rain tapered off. "Do you want to get dressed?" I asked Tina, holding out her suit while we listened to yet another peel of thunder. The storm was far from over by the sound of it, but we didn't want to be stranded here any longer than we had to.

"No. I think I'll just go like this. If we come across someone I can always pull on my t-shirt, but I doubt that we'll see anyone with this rain. You should go naked too. It's fun!"

"I don't think so." I answered leaning over to set the small amount of material on her bag that was between her legs. I reached up and gave her wet pussy a stroke with the tip of my finger, sliding it between her wet lips and up across her clit.

"Oooo. Don't get me started again unless you're ready to do something about it." She said after she sucked in a breath of air between her teeth.

"Not just yet." I answered with a grin as I pulled my kayak over and gently slipped out of the canoe and onto the small craft. "All set?" I asked as I pulled myself to the stern where Amanda sat.

"I think so." She said quietly with a smile, her tits still on display.

"Not until you take that suit off buster!" Tina said from the bow as I moved my kayak toward the stern of the canoe.

"I still don't think so." I said as I leaned over toward her and kissed her closest tit, giving the nipple a little lick. I almost fell in the water in the process, getting a laugh from both of them, but it was worth it.

We pushed off from under the ledge and headed out into the river, the rain having tapered off to a sprinkle for the moment. I looked around and saw more dark clouds rolling from the west and knew that this was only going to be a short reprieve.

It only took about five minutes or so to make the short run down to the spring cave, which was good since the gentle sprinkle was quickly turning into a hard rain again. I turned and slid my kayak into the cave and pushed in against the current flowing from it. As my eyes adjusted I was surprised to see three more canoes floating in the gloom, either linked or tied together to make them more stable.

"Well, hello!" a somewhat familiar voice said.

"Um.. Hello." I said as my eyes adjusted to the gloom. "We have some company in here!" I called over my shoulder to warn the girls.

"Who?" Tina asked as they pulled into the cave, Tina's obviously naked body silhouetted against the cave entrance.

"Our friends from the island." I replied as my eyes slowly adjusted enough to make out Elana and Beth in the closest canoe.

"Oh...ok." She said as their canoe glided silently into the cave. I could see Amanda quickly pulling her suit into place even though her arms were not in the shoulder straps.

"I see your friend still likes being naked." Elana said from where she was sitting in the rear of her canoe. "She doesn't have to dress on our account."

"Maybe I better anyway." Tina said as she leaned back to dig in her bag for a shirt.

"Hey you can stay naked... I don't mind!" I heard a guys voice say from one of the other canoes.

"Derek shut your trap or you're going to be both naked and bruised!" I heard the girl sitting in the canoe, resting her back against him, say. "Sorry about that, he never does know when to keep his mouth shut."

"No problem." Tina said, still digging for the shirt in her bag. "I probably shouldn't have been naked anyway."

"Oh trust me, you can be naked any time you want." Elana said. "With a body like that, I'd show it off all the time!"

"Um. Thank you. " Tina said somewhat embarrassed.

"Your boyfriend here is welcome to get naked too if he wants. He's got a pretty hot body too." Beth said, her voice echoing a little in the cave despite how quietly she said it.

"Hey, you're welcome to try to talk him into it all you want. I tried earlier and didn't get very far." Tina said as she gave up on the shirt and turned back around.

"We'll have to see what we can do about that. For now why don't you all join us over here. We tied our canoes together to keep from floating out into the rain. Much more comfortable too." Elana said, holding a hand out toward us.

With nothing better to do besides being pushed back out into the river with the flow of water from the spring, we swung our canoe around and tied it off to the others, using a paddle to help stabilize it.

The skies opened up and water rained down in sheets while I maneuvered the kayak alongside Tina and Amanda. Gingerly, so I didn't fall into the ten plus foot deep spring, I slid off the kayak and into the canoe, letting the kayak float free, tied off to the side of the canoe.

"So why don't you come over here with us?" Beth asked, looking straight at me. My eyes had adjusted enough to see that the couple in the far canoe was busy having sex in the bottom of the craft and that Derek was busy with his hands inside the top of his partners bikini. "I can get naked again if you'd like."

"I'm not sure that's a great idea." I said as I looked at Tina. "My dick has had a pretty good workout already today."

Elana slid down into the bottom of the canoe on her knees. It only took a moment for her to pull her top off, releasing her perky small breasts. She shoved her bottoms down her legs and then wiggled her knees over the straps and then pulled them off. "You can lick me if you'd rather." She said as she moved to the middle of her canoe and then swung her legs over into our canoe. Sitting on the edge, leaning back and using her arms on the other side of her canoe for support. "Beth said you licked as good as you fucked. I'd like a try on that." She said as she lifted her legs high in the air and spread them wide.

How was I supposed to ignore a pussy right in front of my face? I looked at Amanda, who gave me a non-committal shrug before I leaned my face over to Elana's wet pussy. I licked slowly up between her lips, eliciting a moan as I licked my tongue flat across her clit.

"Ohhh yes. That is good!" She moaned as I again licked up here wet lips.

I moved myself around so I had more room, sliding my legs under the bar and sticking them toward Amanda. With my new position a bit lower I was able to press my tongue deep into Elana's pussy, tasting her tangy sweetness before dragging my tongue once again up her slid to her clit. I flicked her hard nub several times before returning once again to press my tongue into her hole.

"Ohhhhh" she moaned as I slide again up her slit to her clit. The whole cave rocked with the sound of her cry as I sucked her clit into my mouth and gently squeazed it with my lips and teeth. "OH FUCK" she cried, squeezing my head with her legs as I worked her clit with my lips, squeezing and rubbing the sensitive nub.

I could feel my suit being pulled down, I presumed by Amanda, so I, lifted to allow it to be pulled down and off of my body, leaving me naked except for my water shoes, which were also pulled off. I was surprised at how cold the bottom of the canoe was on my bare ass, but quickly forgot about it as I felt a hand wrap around my hard dick and gently stroke it. I drove my tongue into Elana again and again, working it as far into her as I could before I slid up and flicked her clit in little rapid fire strokes. After some minutes of this, I slid one of my fingers into her tight tunnel and stroked it in and out of her hot pussy while I flicked her clit like a machine gun, bringing cry after cry of pleasure echoing across the chamber . I felt a warm wetness envelope my dick where a hand had recently been stroking. I moaned around Elana's clit as the sensations on my dick increased.

"OHHHH" I heard Elana cry as her body began to tremble, her legs squeezing my head even tighter. I felt her hot pussy juices flow from her, coating my hand and chin as she shook and trembled, my continued assault on her clit driving her climax even higher. "Enough!" she cried, pushing my head away from her pussy. "I can't take any more!"

I lay back down on in the canoe to catch my breath, somewhat surprised to see Amanda completely naked, her firm tits bouncing in time with the canoe as she worked her hips up and down, driving her pussy on my shaft. Her arms were stretched out, holding the sides of the canoe, her upper body stretched out over support bar, her tits bouncing against the bar with each stroke of her hips. Even in the gloom I could clearly see her face screwed up as her body approached orgasm.

"My turn!" Tina said, sliding over the support rail and lowering herself to her knees over me. Every move she made was slow and deliberate, afraid to tip the canoe, which thankfully seemed quite stable tied to the other canoe.

I reached for her firm ass and squeezed it as I pulled her pussy down to my face, helping her aim her pussy for my mouth. She moaned as I drove my tongue deep into her already wet hole, her lips spread wide and her already leaking juices making my face even wetter than it was. I let my hands roam what I could reach of her body and soon found her firm tits and nipples, squeezing and twisting them as she ground her clit into my face.

"OH god yes!" she screamed as her body quickly found its sweet spot and launched its attack on her. I had to let go of her tits and lift her ass from my face to keep from being smothered as her body trembled and shook.

I felt Amanda's pussy contract around my hard dick only seconds after Tina cried out. I felt her pussy milking my hard dick as she panted and shook.

Slowly Tina and Amana climbed off of my body and settled in the seats of the canoe to catch their breath. I sat up and saw one of the guys laying back on the seat in the bow of the canoe that Beth and Elana had been in. His feet were propped on the sides the canoe and Elana laying on the bottom of the canoe licking and sucking the clit of a blond who was on all fours, busy sucking and stroking the dick in front of her. I gingerly crawled over into their canoe, being extra cautious not to dislodge the paddles that were tied to the support rails to stabilize the canoes. Straddling Elana, I moved behind the blond and aimed my dick at her exposed pussy. I felt Elana gently cup my balls in one of her hands as I pressed my dick into the blond.

"Oh yeah!" the blond said huskily, as she pulled her mouth from the dick in front of her to look and see who was stuffing her pussy. "That's it! Give it all to me!" she encouraged as I pressed into her tight hole. Gently I began to slide in and out of her pussy, Elana below both of us, working my balls with her hand while she licked the blond's clit. We continued like this for some minutes, the blond's juices leaking down my balls and dripping on Elana. I knew I was finally getting close, my body having shot more times in the last few hours than it had in two years, but before I could hit that final peak, the blond went over the top with the guy she was sucking. Her whole body shook and jerked as she pulled her face from the spurting dick in front of her, his cum shooting into the air and landing on the two of them. She gasped for air as Elana and I continued to assault her pussy, Elana working her clit and my dick banging into her cervix with each stroke. Just as I was about to cum inside the hot pussy, I felt Elana grab my shaft and squeeze hard, stemming the flow of cum that was trying to make its way out.

It was initially painful, but that only lasted a few moments as I pulled from the pussy, wondering what I had done to deserve that. As soon as I was out, Elana released her grip and began stroking my dick once again, the slick juices lubricating her hand as she aimed my dick at her face, clearly wanting my cum to be deposited there. She continued to stroke my dick with one slick hand while she stroked my ass with the other. I felt her finger find my puckered anus and work small circles around it as my climax built toward release.

It was like getting hit by lighting, my body going rigid and the first pump of cum flowing out of me like it was shot from a cannon as she pressed her small finger inside me. My body went into overload, pumping shot after shot of the cum that had been trapped by her hand, out into her mouth and across her face. She pumped her finger tip in and out of me in time with my pulses of cum until my body had drained all it had left into her mouth. She pulled me down and sucked the head of my dick into her mouth, greedily sucking the last drops from my quickly deflating dick.

I collapsed half on top of her in the bottom of the canoe as the blond moved out into a different canoe, panting and struggling for breath.

I had no idea how long I lay there, but eventually, I returned to the living finding Elana still gently stroking my body.

"That was tasty. Thank you." She whispered.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,333 Followers