New Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,445 Followers

"You're welcome, I think." I replied.

"Never had your ass done like that?" she asked.

"Um... No, I haven't." I answered simply.

"Did you like it?"

"I'm not sure. But it sure made me cum hard."

"Oh that it did. It was a nice big load. I love to eat cum, especially when it's hot!" she said in a sexy tone

"I wouldn't have figured you for that. I kind of thought you were into girls." I said quietly.

"Girls, men, as long as it feels good." She said with a shrug.

"Well thank you." I said "I guess I better get back in my own canoe."

"You don't have to be in a hurry." She said with a grin. "I mean you haven't fucked Joan yet."

"I'm not sure I have any left in me."

"Too bad. She was really checking you out earlier. If your girlfriend hadn't climbed on your dick she would have." She said playing with my deflated dick.

"I think It may be a lost cause." I said to her.

"Too bad. I know she wanted to ride you." Elana said as she helped me move upright.

"Looks like the storm is past." I said, looking out at the sun shining outside the cave.

"Good. Maybe we can all go down stream together?" She asked.

"I don't see why not."

"Good." She said getting up. "Ok girls. Time to hit the river."

I slipped over into Amanda and Tina's canoe before they all started untying them. I looked around for my suit and quickly realized it was missing, and Amana sat there completely naked with a grin on her face.

"They say it's still two miles to the end and we should all go naked!" Amanda said. "I think that might be fun, since we're all friends now.

It took us a few minutes to get organized and for me to get back onto my kayak without falling in. After about five minutes we were ready and Beth and Elana headed out first, breaking into the sunshine still butt naked. After that storm we weren't too worried about running into other canoes, they would have either pushed on and been off the river by now or holed up to wait it out like we did.

In some ways I felt a bit odd, being naked like I was. I guess I'm a bit of a closet nudist or something, because before we had made it half a mile down the stream, looking at six sets of naked tits had my dick once again growing.

"Why don't you come over this way!" Joan, the big titted brunette said. She had a pair of D sized tits with huge puffy nipples that looked extremely attractive in the sunlight filtering through the overhanging trees. "Like what you see? I know I do!"

"You do have a nice pair of tits." I said. "But won't your boyfriend be jealous?" I asked, pointing to the guy in the back of her canoe.

"John? Jealous?" she asked with a giggle. "Of course not. He's my little brother. Besides, he'll do whatever I tell him to. Won't you John?"

"Yes." John answered simply.

"Now when we stop up here, why don't we see how well that dick fits into my hot pussy?" she asked.

"I suppose we can do that." I said, looking at her big tits and getting turned on once again.

"Can two ride that thing?" Joan asked.

"I don't know. Maybe... If it's not too much weight, but it would be awful tippy with two sitting up."

"That wasn't what I had in mind. Come on over to the shore." She said as she steered the bow toward the shallow shore. She climbed out of the canoe even before it got to the shore and waded over to where I was sliding in.

"Now stay right there." She said as she stepped across me and started to crouch down. She aimed her pussy at my dick and slowly sank down on it until I was fully inside her. She leaned forward until she was laying on my slightly bent legs, her firm tits pressing between them. She lifted her legs out of the water and hooked them on the edges. It was a very unusual position, with her laying on me like that, but she had managed to do it without pulling my hard dick out of her. "Ohhhh that is nice." She cooed as she squeezed her pussy around my dick.

I held the paddle with one hand and gently squeezed her ass playfully before I tried to move us out. It took a little getting used to, but the little craft slid through the water easily and we managed to quickly catch us up with the rest of the group while she periodically worked her hips to slide up and down my dick just an inch or two.

"Damn Joan. Couldn't wait for a break?" Elana chided.

"You're just jealous that you didn't think of it first!" Joan shot back from my lap.

"Got that right!' Beth called with a laugh. "I wish I thought of it!'

"Maybe!" Elana laughed. "Go for it!"

"Oh trust me, I am!" Joan called as she rocked her hips some more.

We made another half mile down the river before Joan told me to pull over to the shore where she could stand. I scooted ahead and aimed the kayak for the shore, more than ready to give her what she wanted.

"Ok stud. Enough playing. I need you to pound me!" She said when her feet would touch bottom.

I stood up behind her, the kayak still floating between our legs and pushed my dick back in while she bent over and used the kayak for support. I started slapping into her, my body slapping her firm ass. The other canoes were just sliding into the shore where we were at when Joan started to cum. Her body shook and she moaned loudly as I continued pounding into her. I lost track of how long she was climaxing before she abruptly pulled off my dick and stepped away. She turned around and stepped over the kayak again and then sat down on it, scooting back up to my body.

"Don't worry stud... I've got you covered yet!" she said as she slid her body to mine and pressed her tits together around my dick. "Now fuck this tunnel!"

I eagerly began stroking between her fantastic tits, my head disappearing down into the valley with each stroke. "Uh god!" I grunted as she lowered her head and began sucking on the head of my dick at the top of each stroke. I held her shoulders and pushed in and out of her tit valley, inching my way toward unloading what had to be the last of my cum.

"here it comes!" I warned her as I felt my balls tighten. She released her tits and pulled my ass to her, shoving her head down my dick as far as it would go. My dick jumped and surged as it pumped shots of cum first down her throat and then into her mouth as she pulled her head back to breath. It seemed to be an hour that my dick pumped cum, my hips trying to jerk into her mouth with each surge of juice. Finally depleted and deflating, she let me slip from her mouth with a grin.

"Now that was hot!" she said, as she sat on the front of the yellow plastic kayak. "I could do that any day."

"Any time you want." I panted as I tried to catch my breath.

"Well, we have to put some clothes on now though." Beth called. "As much fun as this is and how much I really like being naked, there's a group coming down and its only a half mile to the end."

"Damn." I mumbled, not really wanting to get dressed, but more, not wanting to have these gorgeous women get dressed. Amanda tossed me my swim suit, which Beth and Elana had tucked away.

"I didn't know you liked to tit fuck." She said quietly while she stood next to me, pulling her blue swim suit up her body.

"Oh yeah. I love it." I replied, looking over to see Tina pulling on a t-shirt with no swim suit on under it.

"I'll try to remember that. Maybe we'll have a chance to try that."

"I'd like that." I replied, thinking about how much fun it would be to be wrapped in her perfect tits.

"Ok... Time to go then." One of the guys said.

"Ok." Beth said quietly, clearly not wishing for this to end.

We all paddled the last little bit in silence, finally pulling into Akers late afternoon.

"Well, that was fun." Beth said, as she came over and gave me a hug. "I hope we meet again some time."

"Me too." I replied, as she pulled my hand to her pussy and ground into it. "Maybe I need to get your number so we can play some time."

"I was hoping you'd ask." She grinned. "I'll get it something from my car to write on." She said before she ran off toward the parking lot.

"Where's Beth off to?" Elana asked.

"Went to get something to write on."

"Oh... going to get her number?"

"Might as well." I answered as she stepped up next to me and lifted her head to kiss me on the cheek.

"Better get mine too. You're way too much fun to lose!" she said slipping her hand into my suit and giving my dick a gentle squeeze.

After exchanging numbers with the girls I headed up to the parking lot with Amanda and Tina. "I really enjoyed today. I hope you did too."

"I know I did." Tina said as she slipped an arm around me. "I'd really like to see you again some time."

"I'd like to see you again too." I replied, giving her waist a squeeze.

"You don't have to wait long." She said, pulling her t-shirt up to expose her naked body.

"That still looks lovely." I said sliding a hand down to her bare ass and giving it a squeeze.

"That's my daughter." Amanda said from where I had my arm around her shoulders.

"And you don't ever think about teasing a guy?" I asked.

"Me? Certainly not." She said with a grin, pulling my hand down and slipping it inside the top of her suit onto her firm tit. "I never tease... only offer."

"Well in that case." I said, squeezing her firm tit and nipple.

"That's what I thought." She said with a grin as we approached my truck.

I dug out my keys and opened the back up, digging for my wallet. "Can I get your number too?"

"Why don't we get your number and we can call you some time." She said seriously. "We don't have cell's yet or anything."

"Ok." I replied, pulling one of my University business cards out. I found a pen and scribbled my cell number on the back and handed it to her, pulling her into my arms and giving her a soft kiss.

"Thank you." She whispered, looking into my eyes for several seconds before pulling away.

Tina slid in and hugged me tight as soon as her mother had vacated my arms. Her kiss was much more urgent and probing, clearly still wanting more. "Don't be a stranger." She said quietly as she stepped back.

"Not if I can help it." I answered.

I climbed into the truck and closed the door. As I started to drive off, I watched Amanda turn my card over and read the front. Her face at first looked startled, and then turned slowly to a smile before she looked up and blew me a kiss and a wave.

I waved back, wondering what the look was about.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,445 Followers