New Friends Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, sorry, we are the Holders, Marsha and Greg. Is she only a slave to you?" Marsha asked.

"No." Ian replied. "If she wasn't being the center of attention on Saturday night, you could see just how good a slave Pat can be."

"What's happening Saturday night?" Marsha asked.

Ian explained that I was going to dominated at a Renaissance Fair. Ian explained where it would be but declined to give any more details because I wasn't to know what was planned. Marsha seemed the most curious and kept prodding Ian for information. But he refused.

"Well, I think there should be consequences for her naked walk." Greg said.

Ian agreed and told me to sit in my chair. Both Marsha and Greg smiled when I draped my legs over the arms of the chair causing my pussy to be open to their view.

"After her time at the Fair, I will send her to you and you may punish her as you see fit. But she will need time to heal before I will send her to you." Ian offered.

Greg readily agreed and the couple left shortly thereafter.

"More new friends, I think." Ian said. We went to bed shortly after they left.

The day of my submission at the Fair arrived. I was nervous but I was looking forward to it. I knew that this would be the most intense, humiliating and possibly the most painful experience of my life and I wanted all of it. I had no idea what was going to happen except I knew I was going to be on the cross again with my weight supported by a large probe up my ass. I had showered and made sure to clean myself inside and out. I knew that besides the probe in my ass I would be getting fucked there God knows how many times. I laughed when I thought it wouldn't be bad to have some large cocks in there before the probe.

When it was time to leave, Ian put a leather collar around my neck and attached a metal chain leash to the O ring on the front of the collar.

"I'm going to hand the leash to Marjorie. From that moment on, you will be dominated like never before. You will experience more pain and humiliation than you have ever experienced. People will watch you go through all of it, but because I want you to do another porn film, no one will be allowed to take photos or film. Are you ready?" Ian said as he cuffed my hands behind my back.

Ian ran two fingers across my slit and smiled when he felt how wet I was. He stuck his fingers in my mouth and I licked them clean. Ian pulled on the leash and I followed him out the front door. It was still light out and it would have been easy to be seen by neighbors. I wondered if Ian wanted that to happen because he walked me to the passenger door and left me standing there while he walked to the driver side and unlocked the door. He then walked back to me and opened my door. I was breathless as I entered the car.

During the two-hour drive to the site of the Renaissance Fair, Ian ordered me to sit with my legs spread. With my hands bound behind my back I had to sit up straight in the car and the only item covering me was the seat belt. The best part of the drive was Ian telling me how much he loved me. I also knew that two or three truck drivers got an eyeful when we passed them on the road. I even smiled at one of the truck drivers.

When we pulled into the Renaissance Fair parking lot, people and families were leaving. An attendant, smiling when he saw me, directed Ian where to park. He took out his walkie-talkie and called Marjorie.

"The slave is here." I heard him say.

We drove a short distance and parked next to Marjorie's trailer. She was standing outside.

Ian got out of the car and came around to my side and opened the door. I swung my legs around just as Bud was coming out of the trailer. Ian took hold of the leash and pulled.

"I'm always glad when Pat dresses for the occasion." Bud laughed.

Ian pulled my leash and led me toward Marjorie. He handed the leash to her and said that the slave is ready for whatever is planned. Ian looked at me, then he kissed me and walked away.

"I hope you really want this because the people attending paid good money to take part in this and it's going to be very intense."

I looked into Marjorie's eyes and I told her firmly that no matter what they were going to do to me I would not say my safe word and no matter how humiliating this was going to be, I would not quit.

"You really are something. Okay. No covering. You're going out naked."

Marjorie pulled on the leash and led me outside and into a large tent. There must have been thirty people sitting on benches. The Judge's bench was in front and Marjorie led me to the raised platform and attached the leash to a hook set in a bar that ran in front of the platform. A few moments later, Helen, again dressed in her judge's robes, walked out and stood behind the Judge's bench.

"You are guilty of many transgressions. You are sentenced to be naked. You will be taken to the punishment area and bound in such a manner that you will be exposed and any female that wishes to do so, may punish or use you. I have been informed that implements for chastising your private parts are provided."

Helen paused for a moment and I could hear the audience murmuring. I quickly looked at the spectators and they were looking at me. One woman kept looking at me as Helen continued to pronounce my sentence.

"You will then be taken to another place where you will be put in a position to service any male that wishes to use you."

I heard cheers from the men when that part of my sentence was read.

"When the men have been satisfied, you will be taken to the field and crucified with an anal probe set deep in your asshole. Bailiff, take her away!"

Marjorie removed my leash from the bar and pulled me off the platform. She led me outside and toward a small path. A few yards away I saw what looked to be a table but as I got closer, I could tell that this was a bondage device. Standing next to the device was Sue, who worked for Marjorie. I could see that the table portion was padded but at one end two metal bars, about three feet apart, were bolted into the platform. A bar ran through the two metal bars a few inches below the top of the two vertical bars. There were two cuffs attached to the ends of the horizontal bar. Marjorie unhooked the leash from my collar and then removed the cuffs that bound my wrists behind me. Marjorie pushed me toward the table and told me to get on.

I wasn't sure how she wanted me but Sue now took over.

"Lay down on the table, slave." Sue ordered. "Put your legs over the bar."

I did as I was told, laying down on the table and lifting my legs until my ankles were resting on the horizontal bar, but between the uprights. I could see the spectators gathering around the table. Sue took hold of my ankles and moved them on outside the two vertical posts. My legs were now spread open. She reached between the posts and grabbed me around the thighs and pulled me forward. She didn't stop pulling until my ass was at the edge of the table. My legs were now spread wide and I knew my ass, pussy and asshole were all easily visible in this position.

"Let's do her hands." Sue said as she and a male Fair worker each took hold of one of my hands and buckled each wrist to a cuff handing from the end of the bar where my legs were placed.

When they were done, my arms were elevated off the table but the position was not too uncomfortable. Sue walked behind me and returned holding a long piece of heavy string with a small loop in the end. She handed one string to the male worker and took the other string and placed the loop over my left big toe. Sue pulled the string back and tied it off somewhere behind my head. Her male helper did the same with my right foot. I couldn't move my legs together because of the vertical uprights, nor could I move them back because of the strings around my big toes. I couldn't cover myself because my hands were cuffed.

I saw Sue smile at Marjorie who stepped in front of my spread legs. Marjorie then addressed the crowd.

"The first part of our entertainment tonight is open to females only. Any female, so inclined, may use any of these implements on any part of her that you wish. Or, you may use her for your pleasure. No need to be shy."

I couldn't see the implements that Marjorie mentioned. I could just see her walk toward the table and returning with a small paddle. She began to spank my ass with the paddle delivering a few swats across my pussy. She ran a finger through my slit when she was finished and held it up.

"It seems our slave is wet." There was laughter from the crowd.

Marjorie put down the paddle and send there would be an hour available to any woman who wanted to use me in any way they wished. Marjorie moved out my line of sight. I looked to my right and saw a few women begin to move and one began to undress. The young woman whom I saw staring at me during my "sentencing" by Helen earlier, was looking at me but made no move towards me. I heard Kathy's voice.

"Looks like I'm first." She said.

She was holding a short round cane. She quickly delivered for strokes across my ass. I cried out after she brought the cane across my pussy.

Kathy stopped and put the cane down. I felt a slap on my right ass cheek as another woman began to swat my ass. Sarah moved toward my head and she grabbed my nipple and pulled. I turned my head and saw her begin to undress. I was brought back to reality when I felt a sharp slap to my ass followed quickly by three more. I heard giggling and two girls, maybe in their twenties, we're taking turns spanking me. Sarah was now naked.

"Don't let me stop you, girls." I heard Sarah say as she climbed on the table and placed her pussy over my mouth.

Sarah lowered her pussy onto my mouth and began to lick. I didn't count the number of spanks as I concentrated on pleasing Sarah. I did feel two very hard slaps to my ass before the two girls went away. Sarah was grinding her pussy into my face and I had trouble breathing. Sarah raised up to allow me to catch my breath before lowering herself back on my mouth. I could tell by the wetness I was tasting that she was getting close. I felt a finger slide across my slit just as Sarah began to cum. I licked her clit until she couldn't take anymore and she climbed off the table.

"That was good, slave. We are definitely going to do that again."

"I hope so." I replied. "Can't believe you got naked in front of all these people."

"Well, you are, aren't you?"

I looked between my spread legs to see who was fingering my pussy. I was surprised to see an older woman, perhaps in her late forties or fifties, smiling as she pushed her finger in deeper. When she pulled her finger back, she dragged it across my clit, causing me to shiver slightly.

"You liked that, didn't you?"

"Yes."

"Good. I'm going to put another finger in. If I stand here and do this it will give your ass a bit of a break. You're getting very red and the woman behind me is holding a riding crop but I guess you're really into this."

I told the woman I was and she pushed not two, but three fingers inside of me. She pushed them in as deep as she could before pulling them out. She moved away from my pussy and brought her hand to my mouth.

"Suck them clean." She ordered and I obeyed.

Just as I finished cleaning the woman's fingers, I felt a sharp pain in my left asscheek. The woman with the crop was beginning her time with my body. She brought the crop down across my ass at least a half dozen times. She cropped my upraised thighs and finished with two strokes across my pussy.

"My husband wants to fuck you later. I wanted to make sure I punished you for fucking him."

She moved away and I waited for the next woman. I saw Sue, the girl whom worked for Marjorie, come over to the side of the table. I remembered that Marjorie had told me that Sue was into women and that she was about to indulge. I saw her smile at me as she unzipped her jeans and slid them down her legs. She pulled them off and her rather plain looking panties followed. She didn't take off her top.

"Open up. I've been saving this for you."

She straddled my face but didn't lower her pussy onto my mouth like Sarah did. She squatted over me and began to piss. Having been told what to do, I opened my mouth and her piss quickly filled my mouth. She stopped and told me to swallow. I gulped her piss down, trying hard not to gag. She lowered herself again and I opened my mouth. This time, I didn't wait to be told. She filled my mouth again and when she stopped, I swallowed. Sue filled my mouth one more time.

"Now, clean me off."

Sue lowered her pussy to my mouth and I began to lick. Sue was beginning to respond to my licking and she began to grind her pussy into my face. I licked as fast as I could. I was licking Sue to orgasm when I felt a finger push into my ass. I could feel the finger push deep into my asshole and knew that lube was being applied. I felt more lube pushed into my ass but this time two or three fingers were pushing in. Sue was cumming and I continued to lick her pussy until she couldn't take anymore and she moved away from my head.

"That was fun." Sue said as she pulled on her panties and jeans. "I will see you later." She said more as a warning than as a casual remark.

The fingers in my asshole continued to spread lube and with Sue off of my head I could see a woman in her thirties squeezing lube onto her right hand.

"I've only done this once before and I got my hand in but the woman I was doing couldn't take any more. I don't think you are in any position to stop me if I go deeper than my hand, are you?"

I looked at her and thought the best thing to say would be as a good slave.

"No, Ma'am."

She moved three fingers into my well lubed asshole very quickly. The onlookers were moving closer. The women added a fourth finger and withdrew slightly before pushing her whole hand in. She turned her wrist as she pulled back and then pushed forward and her wrist was now inside my asshole.

"I didn't lube my arm and I think I can get more into her asshole. Could someone lube my arm, please?"

I heard a familiar voice say, "I would be happy to do it."

Kathy had moved next to the woman and picked up the lube and squirted some onto her arm while her wrist stayed inside my asshole.

"I know this one and she really likes things up her ass. You should go be able to go a long way."

The woman looked at me as she pushed another two inches of her arm into my asshole. She asked me if I had ever been fisted before and I told her I had.

"Have you ever taken elbow deep?" She asked.

I was silent. I knew I had never done anyone's arm that deep but I knew I had things bigger in my ass.

"Go on." I said quietly.

The woman pushed, not stopping until her whole forearm had disappeared inside my ass. She pulled back slightly and pushed again until I could feel her elbow against my ass cheeks. I felt her give one more push and her elbow slipped inside me, causing me to grunt as it made its way inside. She held still for a few minutes with her arm snuggly inside my ass. Slowly, she began to pull back and when her fingers slipped out, I could feel the lube run down the outside of my ass.

"I'm sure the boys will want to fuck that asshole of yours so this should loosen you up." She slapped my ass hard twice before moving away.

"Time is up!" Marjorie announced. "We will be moving the slave to the grassy area just over there. Men, you will now have your chance to use her."

Marjorie and one of her male workers began to undo the cuffs binding my wrists. Marjorie was undoing the cords around my big toes and helped move my legs off the bar. The male worker moved behind me and put his arms under my shoulders.

"I should pull you out by your tits." He whispered in my ear.

"Go ahead." I whispered back.

The worher moved his arms from under my shoulders and placed his hands under my tits and pulled me back until my legs were clear from the bars. He pinched my nipples hard and I gasped.

"Thanks for that." He said.

I didn't get a chance to reply as Marjorie was now helping me sit up as the circulation returned to my legs.

"You have a bunch of men waiting for you. I think it was good that you got fisted in your ass because I think you're going to get fucked there a lot." Marjorie said as she attached the leash to my collar. I put my hands behind my back waiting for her to cuff them.

"No. No cuffs. Put your hands behind your head and stick those tits out." Marjorie ordered as she pulled on the leash and lead me toward a grassy area a few yards away.

Marjorie stopped and walked behind me.

"You know, I thought your ass would much redder than it is. Maybe after the men have you, I can take my strap to that butt of yours. What do you think?"

When Marjorie was in front of me, I said, "Yes, please!"

I saw that young woman again out of the corner of my eye. I was pretty sure that she didn't join the other women who had just dominated me. Marjorie pulled the leash and I moved my elbows back, pushing my tits out as we walked. Some of the spectators were watching me walk and I noticed that they were mostly women. As I was led onto the grassy area, I saw a number of men undressing. I knew that I would be the one to service all of them. I saw Ian talking to Mike and Tim. All three of them were naked.

"Ian and your friends wanted to go first. I think you may be servicing more than one group of three."

Marjorie led me to a large blanket. She undid the leash from my collar and then removed the collar.

"Get on your knees and get them hard, slave." Marjorie said as she pushed me down.

I looked up at Ian and smiled. He returned the smile and gently stroked my face as I bent forward and took him into my mouth. I reached for Tim's cock and began to stroke him as Mike moved next to Ian so that I could stroke his cock as well. I alternated sucking on each cock until they were hard.

"How do you want me?" I asked.

"I want your ass." Mike said.

"Of course, you do." Ian laughed.

"What can I say?" Mike replied. "I like fucking her in the ass."

Ian said he wanted my pussy and Tim was going to use my mouth. Ian laid down on the blanket and I positioned myself over his cock and slowly slid my pussy down until he was all the way in my pussy. I had Mike in my ass before and knew he would want to get inside me as quickly as he could.

Ian laid down on the blanket and I lowered myself onto his cock. I rode him up and down and squeezed my pussy as hard as I could around the cock of a man I truly loved. I knew I wouldn't have to wait long for Mike to push me forward. I stopped riding Ian's cock as Mike slid his cock into my asshole. Once the two cocks inside me were working in rhythm, Tim grabbed me gently by the hair and pushed his cock into my mouth. I could hear the spectators murmur as all three cocks were inside me. Not surprisingly, Mike was the first to cum and he pulled out as Tim moved away. Mike wanted to cum in my mouth and he did. Not being told to show anyone his cum, I swallowed all that he gave me. Tim stuck his cock back in my mouth after Mike had finished and he came so hard that I did gag.

"Sorry, Pat." He whispered.

"Not to worry, Tim." I whispered back. I thought it was sweet of him to call me Pat not slave.

I began to ride up and down on Ian's cock. I could tell he was getting close.

"Where do you want to cum?" I said to him.

"In your pussy. Everyone else can have sloppy seconds."

Ian came and I slid up and down on his cock until I had an orgasm. I climbed off of him and my husband and our two friends moved away. Three more men took their place, younger than Ian, Tim and Mike.

I was on my knees, sucking their cocks. One of the men, who couldn't have been more than twenty-one or two, couldn't control himself and came in my mouth. He walked away as I swallowed his cum. One of the men laid down, his erection pointing straight up, I climbed on and lowered myself onto his cock. I thought the other man would do me in my ass but he stuck his cock in my mouth. It wasn't long before I had both men coming in me. I swallowed the cum of the cock in my mouth and as I had a second load of cum inside my pussy, the man ordered me to clean his cock which I did. I knew I was tasting his cum as well as Ian's.