New Friends Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two men approached and without any rest they stood before me waiting for me to suck them hard. When they were hard, one of the men told me to get on my hands and knees and get my ass up. I didn't know what he had planned but he slid his cock into my pussy from behind, slapping my ass as he fucked me. The other man laid down in front of me and I knew he wanted me to suck on him.

The cock in my pussy was fucking me hard and he continued to slap my ass as he fucked. The cock in my mouth was becoming harder and I knew it wouldn't take long for him to cum. I was right. His cum shot to the back of my throat but I kept my mouth around his cock as he moaned, swallowing all his cum. With two very hard thrusts, the man fucking me began to fill my pussy for the third time. When he pulled out, he slapped my ass twice before moving away.

For a moment or two, I thought I was done with this part, but three more men approached. They stood in front of me and I knew that I had to suck each one. I began to suck the cock in the middle while I played with the other two. I alternated between cocks until they were all hard and pointing straight at me.

"How do you want me?" I asked looking up into their faces.

"Just like this. Keep sucking until we cum." One of them replied.

I began to suck and fondle the three cocks. I could tell the one I was sucking on was getting close and I was surprised when he pulled out and came all over my face. I took hold of the man standing to my left and guided him into my mouth, cum dripping down my face. When he began to cum, he pulled out and told me to open my mouth and he aimed his cum toward me. Some of his cum went into my mouth but most landed on my face. The third man did the same, cumming on my face and tits.

When they were done, Marjorie approached with a wet towel.

"Clean your face off. You're not done yet. We saved the best for last." She giggled as she took the towel I had used to clean my face.

I heard a murmur from the onlookers and I looked up to see three naked black men approaching. Each of them had a very large cock. I stayed on my knees as the three men approached.

"So, slave girl, start using your mouth." One of them said.

"Yes, Sir." I replied and I reached for his cock and bent my head forward.

I have sucked big cocks before but this cock was not only long, but thick. I licked the head and slowly began to take the head of his cock into my mouth. I was holding on to his cock with both hands when the second man told me to suck on him. His cock wasn't as big as the first and I had him hard quickly. I played with the first cock and the third man's cock as I sucked. I moved to the third cock and was able to get a bit more than half into my mouth. He thrust forward trying to go deeper into my mouth. I gagged and tried to pull back but he kept his hands on my head and I could only move back a little but it was enough to let me catch my breath.

"Richard, who gets what?" One of the men asked.

The man with the large cock looked at him.

"As much as I want to fill that asshole of hers, I don't think she is ready for my cock in her butt. She can sit on my cock. Reece, you take her asshole and James you can have her mouth."

"Haven't done a three way in a long time." James said.

I briefly looked at the crowd as Richard laid down, his cock standing straight up. I saw the same girl who I had seen earlier, looking at me or at Richard's cock. I couldn't see Ian or any of my friends. I rubbed Richard's cock and I had to stand up to mount him. I lowered myself slowly and Richard didn't hurry me.

"Take your time. Once we are all inside you, you'll have almost a yard of cock inside you."

I looked down at Richard's face and smiled as I slid down another inch or two before raising up and lowering myself onto his cock.

"I've had three men in me before." I whispered.

"But never this big, huh?" Richard replied. "Now get that pussy all the way down. My boys want to get inside you."

I pushed my pussy down on to Richard's cock until I felt his pubic hair on my pussy lips. He pulled me towards him and I felt Reece push his cock against my asshole. He must have applied some lube or I was still wet from the previous men but Reece had his cock all the way in me in four strokes. I never had felt this full and their two cocks soon had a rhythm going. James grabbed my hair hard and pushed his cock into my mouth. I was able to take about half his cock in my mouth. Reece was pushing his cock deep into my ass and I just laid there until he came. He filled my asshole with his cum and moved out. I heard comments from a few onlookers about how gaped my asshole was. I began to ride Richard's cock and I moved my head away from James's cock.

"You can finish in my ass, if you want." I said to him.

James was rubbing his cock as he said he wanted to cum in my mouth and I began to suck him. I could feel Richard tense and I felt his first stream of cum deep in my pussy. James began to cum and I tried to swallow all of his cum but there was just too much and some of it ran down my chin. James took his finger and pushed the leaking cum back into my mouth and I sucked his finger clean. I slowly lifted myself off James and laid on the blanket. I was very tired but I knew there was more in store for me.

Marjorie came over and told me to take a moment or two before she ordered me to stand. I saw Richard talking to Ian and hand him something as Marjorie attached the leash to the collar.

"Hands behind your head." She snapped and I complied. "Time to add some color to that ass of yours."

Marjorie led me toward an open area off to my left. I saw two poles set in the ground about five feet apart. Leather cuffs were attached to the top and bottom of each bar and were attached to the bars with thin chains. Standing next the poles were Ian, Mike, Tim, Sarah, Kathy and Helen. Ian walked over to me and touched my face.

"How are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm really fine. I can't believe how humiliated I feel and I'm so happy about how I feel."

"No one would fault you if you stopped now."

"Marjorie said that my ass was going to get worked over. I don't want to stop."

"Let's get you in position." Marjorie said.

Ian took hold of my left hand as Marjorie unhooked my leash. Tim came over and took hold of my right hand and they led me toward the two upright poles. Ian cuffed my hand to the pole to my left and Tim did my other hand to the right. Sarah and Kathy came over and they each took hold of one of my ankles and cuffed them to the bottom of the poles. I was now standing spread eagled between the poles.

"Who starts?" Mike asked.

"Why don't you start. Six strokes each anywhere you want, any implement you want except the strap. That's for me to use." Marjorie said as she moved in front of me and pulled on my nipples. "I get a dozen."

Marjorie moved away and I felt a hard slap on my left ass check. Mike was using a small wooden paddle and alternated slapping my ass cheeks. When he was finished, Kathy was next. She was holding a riding crop and stood in front of me. Smiling at me, she brought the crop down across my right tit. She then used the crop on my left tit. Her third stroke was an upswing between my legs, which made me gasp. She repeated her strokes and moved away. Ian was next and he used a flexible paddle on my ass. He patted my ass gently when he finished.

Sarah was next and she stood in front of me holding a short horse hair whip. I thought that she would bring the whip up between my legs and I was correct. Sarah was whipping my pussy as hard as she could and I began to twist away to avoid the strokes but I knew I couldn't. After the fifth stroke, I pushed my hips forward giving Sarah a better target. She didn't disappoint. Tim was next and he used the paddle on my ass. Kathy was last and she used her hand to slap my tits.

I was sore but I knew that Marjorie was next and she was going to use the strap on my ass. She had strapped my ass before and had told me later how much she enjoyed doing it. I quickly wondered who enjoyed it more, her strapping me or me getting strapped. My thoughts returned to reality when Marjorie's first stroke landed across my ass with a resounding crack. She waited before delivering her next stroke. She walked around me, pulled on my left nipple, then walked behind me and strapped me twice. A short pause and then two more. I felt her hand slide between my legs and even though my pussy was sore, she slid two fingers inside.

"You're wet. You are really something."

Marjorie delivered two very hard strokes to my ass and paused before giving me two more strokes. I could hear people commenting on how red my ass was. Before Marjorie could deliver the last two strokes, I could feel the pressure build and I told Marjorie that I had to pee.

"Too bad." She replied.

The last two strokes fell across my ass and I couldn't hold it any longer. I began to pee and I could hear people giggling. I was left standing bound to the poles for a few minutes. I saw Marjorie talking to the young woman who I had seen looking on at all the activities regarding my body but had not taken part.

Marjorie approached accompanied by two male attendants who worked for the Renaissance Fair. Both the men were grinning as Marjorie attached the leash to my collar. The men were undoing my ankle cuffs and both ran their hands up the inside of my legs. One slid three fingers into my pussy and the other had at least two fingers in my asshole.

"Still warm." The man who had his fingers inside my pussy said.

"She's still open. She won't have to much trouble with the probe." Said the other.

"Right. Time to get her on the cross." Marjorie announced as the two men undid the cuffs holding my wrists. "Seems you got a fan. She wants to talk to you after."

I didn't respond right away but glanced around looking for the woman. She was standing off to the side and staring at my ass, which felt like it was on fire. Marjorie walked me around the area so that all the spectators could get a look at my body before leading back toward the entrance to the grounds. Near the front and lying on the ground was the cross with the wooden plank attached to it. I knew from my prior experience that I could relieve the pressure in my shoulders by lowering myself down on that plank. I also knew that if I did that, the anal probe would move farther up my ass. Marjorie undid my leash and took my collar off.

"Slave is going to spend two hours on the cross." Marjorie announced. "Take her." Marjorie ordered her two employees to take me to the cross.

Grabbing me by my arms, the two men led me to the cross. Sue was standing there and was joined by Marjorie. The spectators, including Ian and our friends, gathered closely by to watch me be put on the cross.

"Since the probe going in your ass is bigger, we're going to put a few inches in you before we raise the cross." Sue said, a grin spreading across her face.

Sue instructed the two men to bind me to the cross. They were not polite about it. They each grabbed one of my tits and forced me to lay down on the cross. They quickly tied my wrists to the crossbeam, leaving enough slack so I could raise myself up. Once my wrists were bound, Sue approached carrying rope.

"Bend your leg back." Sue said as she poked my right leg.

I bent my leg back and Sue tied rope around my shin and behind my thigh, wrapping the rope three times around my bent leg. Sue moved to the other side and repeated the process with my left leg. Marjorie approached carrying a large object that looked like a highly polished wooden dildo. She was applying lube to the shaft.

"It's not really twenty inches long but it is bigger than the last time and a bit thicker. Put some lube in her ass." Marjorie ordered.

She gave the lube to one of the men who had bound me to the cross. Leering down at me, he squeezed lube onto his fingers and pushed three of them into my asshole. He pushed his fingers in as far as he could and twisted his fingers around my asshole before pulling out. Marjorie handed the probe to Sue. She pushed the probe in slowly, letting me get used to the size.

"About six inches in her." Sue said as she screwed the base of the probe into the horizontal car protruding from the cross. I could feel it turn in my asshole and was thankful for the lube.

"Good. Raise it up so Sue can finish." Marjorie said.

I knew what was coming. Sue took two bungee cords and attached one to the ropes binding my right leg and pulled it back behind the cross. When she did the same to my left leg, I was now spread open, my pussy open and spread and six inches of a very long wooden dildo up my ass.

"Get her up." Sue said and the two workers lifted the cross into a slot in the ground.

When the cross dropped into the slot, the force pushed the wooden dildo deeper into my ass. I pulled up to relieve the pressure but that caused my shoulders to strain. Helen was approaching the cross carrying with her a whip with many strands of leather. Without saying anything, Helen began to whip my tits. She stopped after a half dozen strokes and concentrated on my spread pussy. She didn't hold back, delivering six hard strokes before stopping.

My arms and shoulders were hurting and I lowered myself a bit trying to alleviate the pain. Sarah was standing by the cross holding a long dildo attached to a pole. Since my asshole was occupied, I knew where this was going. Sarah pushed the dildo into my pussy, withdrawing it and then pushing it in deeper. Two more times and my pussy was filled.

"You know, you only have about half that probe up your ass. If you want to rest your arms you better get that all the way in." Sarah laughed as she walked away.

No one approached me for a few minutes. A woman, about thirty years old approached, holding the dildo on a pole that Sarah had just used.

"Would you like to cum?" She asked.

I shook my head yes.

"You fuck yourself in the ass and I'll rub the dildo over your clit which, by the way, really looks lovely with you spread like you are."

She began to rub the dildo over my clit and I lowered myself a bit lower on the anal probe. When I stopped, the woman stopped rubbing until I raised myself up and slowly took more of the probe up my ass.

"You have about four more inches to go and if you get all of that up your ass, I'll make you cum."

I raised and lowered myself three more times, filling my ass with the probe as I finally was able to rest on the plank that supported the anal probe. True to her word, the woman rubbed my clit until I came, groaning loudly as my orgasm shook my body. When it passed, I could only feel my asshole being entirely full.

Marjorie was talking to Ian and a short time later she announced that it was closing time. I was left on the cross as the crowd began to leave the grounds. Eventually, only Ian and the Renaissance Fair staff were left along with the young woman that Marjorie said wanted to talk to me.

"You know, we could keep her up there all night." Marjorie said to Ian.

"Pleasant thought." He replied. "But I think she has had enough."

Marjorie instructed the male workers to lower the cross. Once the cross was lying flat on the ground, Sue began to untie my legs. They were stiff and she rubbed my legs until the feeling returned. She also slid her fingers across my slit. When I let out a soft moan, one of the men who lowered the cross told Sue to make me cum. She rubbed my clit until I came. The men untied my hands from the crosspiece and Marjorie ordered me onto my hands and knees.

"Spread your cheeks. I want to see your gape."

I did as I was ordered. The men walked behind me to look and one of them commented that it would take a while for my asshole to return to normal.

"Get up. Hands behind your head."

Besides the workers, Ian and the young woman, there was no one left but Marjorie wasn't going to miss an opportunity to dominate me. We walked back to the main trailer. Marjorie introduced me to young woman. Her name was Emma and I asked her why she didn't dominate me. Marjorie laughed.

"Because I wanted to be you." She said. "Everything that was done to you, I want done to me."

I told her I would be glad to talk to her but it would have to wait for a few weeks. She gave me her phone number and I said we would talk. Ian helped me to the car and hugged and kissed me before he opened my door and drove us home.

Six Weeks Later

I had gone to the doctor a few days after my scene at the Renaissance Fair. I was examined, nude of course, and after all the tests came back, everything was fine. The doctor told me that the marks on my ass would fade and my asshole would probably have a little gape if it did not return to normal. At home I remained naked and we didn't go to our friends' houses but they visited about four weeks after. We decided that they wouldn't use my pussy or asshole but I did go down on Kathy and Sarah and gave blowjobs to Tim and Mike. Ian fucked me after they left.

I had talked to Emma and Marjorie called to say she was going to be the submissive at an upcoming Fair. I told Marjorie that Ian would love to fuck her. I then recalled something that happened when I was dominated at the Fair.

"Ian, what did you talk to Richard about after he and his friends used me?"

"I had forgotten all about that." Ian said as he went to his desk drawer and took out a card that had something clipped to it. "He runs a club called QOS. He explained that it is a place where white women go to fulfill their interracial fantasies. He said most of the women that go there only have sex with black men, hence the name Queen of Spades."

"You know I have no problem with black people but I couldn't go there just to fuck. If I'm not in sub space, you know it doesn't work for me." I replied.

"I know and I explained that to him. He said that he could arrange that if you wanted. He gave me this temporary tattoo to put on your ass. He said that the regulars have it permanently done. The only problem is that you would have to go alone since white men aren't allowed but I could take you there."

"Naked, of course." I laughed

"Of course."

I told Ian it was something to think about.