New Girl in Town Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, our Ms. Golden came to play today and you were just laying there ignoring her."

I turn to Jessica. "My apologies for missing your rapier wit Jessica, it won't happen again."

"See that it doesn't Jake," Jessica states as she takes her seat. "I like an appreciative audience."

Despite my mood I laugh. "Do I clap or throw roses?"

"Lilies," She states.

"Lilies," I ask.

"I like lilies over roses so if you plan on throwing flowers at me, that's rude by the way, it should be lilies."

"Got it," I answer. "I should not throw lilies at you."

"Hand them," She tells me. "It's the polite way."

"Yes ma'am, I'm making a mental note now."

"Don't take too long, class is starting." She jokes as the bell rings.

Ms. Simpson stands up and begins to speak, "Now class..."

"One second Ms. Simpson, I'm making a mental note." I tell her garnering several giggles from around the room.

"We don't all class for you to finish Mr. Gibson." She retorts getting more laughs.

"I've almost got it. Lilies, not for throwing. Thank you for the extra time."

"I'm sure he's got it Ms. Simpson. The little mouse in his head is back on the wheel thing." Jessica jumps in.

"His name is Mortimer." I tell her.

"As entertaining as this show is, may I get back to reading list for the year?" Ms. Simpson asks us.

"Mortimer says go ahead," I state getting a laugh from her.

"You'd better feed him lots of cheese Mr. Gibson because he's going to need the energy."

"So do you want to talk about it?" Jessica asks as she walks beside me heading towards our next classes.

"About what books I'm going to choose off the reading list?" I deflect.

"I heard something about tires," She continues volleying my deflection right back in me face.

"Wow, you slapped that right back into my face real quick," I jokingly tell her.

"Years of practice," She states then noting the confused look on my face. "I play volleyball. Spiking things back is sort of my thing."

"Volleyball huh," I ask.

"Yeah, I know volleyball is pretty lame compared to football and all that but I enjoy it." She says.

"Who says volleyball is lame? It's pretty exciting and way faster paced than football is."

"Watch a lot of volleyball do you? It's not all beach volleyball with us in skimpy bikini's ya know?" She teases.

"If you tell me that the tight shorts are a myth too, I think I might cry." I tease back.

"Oh those, those are real." She says cocking her hip towards me so my eyes are drawn to her shapely rear.

"I... uh... see... uh..." I stammer.

She pushes me towards my classroom door as she heads into Trigonometry and I swear she puts an extra swish in her hips as she enters the room. "Work on that stammer Mr. Gibson." She teases before disappearing into the room. I nearly walk into the door of my class causing the teacher Mrs. Warren to ask if everything's all right.

"Things are spectacular Mrs. Warren, absolutely spectacular."