All Comments on 'New Girl in Town Pt. 06'

by AuroraIncident

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Length

Loved this chapter but I have just one complaint. Is there anyway we can get a longer chapter next time? 2 and a half pages after waiting 3 weeks was kind of a bummer. Other than that fantastic job and keep up the great work, I’m absolutely enjoying this series.

StillstiffStillstiffover 6 years ago
Happy

I was happy to see that you continued the story. I think that you are doing a fine job with the characters. I too wish that your chapters were longer than just 2 1/2 pages because I get so engrossed with the story. Glad to hear that you are feeling better.

dragonsbaindragonsbainover 6 years ago

Long would be better, but that said , don't rush just to put something up. You have a gift and it shows . I love how the character are developing and the depth you put to them. This is a great story even without the sexual intent. You could easily be writing a coming of age tale for every over looked under rated person to connect too...keep going can't wait to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliant

I enjoyed your first story (The Rescue) immensely and am liking this one too. You are one of the better writers on here. At least you seem to have a passion for the proper use of language and how what you write conveys the angst, uncertainties and fumblings of teenage infatuation.

This is building up as a really good romantic story, and others urging you not to rush is really good advice. Just keep the tension about 'will they, won' t they' building while Jake's injuries heal. I would like to think he will be in top form when they do finally get to their first lovemaking session. Hopefully not the cliche'd back seat fumblings that many describing first times tend towards. It is still early in the semester, so you have plenty of time to develop this.

BTW, hope you are feeling much better now.

Devir Ginator (who is listed amongst members but can't seem to get logged on. ADMINS PLEASE HELP. <devir.ginator@gmx.com>)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very nice

I agree that it's a bit of a slow burn, but you have thrown in a few other characters getting lucky to keep us happy. You've done a great job of creating likeable protagonists and keeping us interested in the story, not just the sex.

I do still have an issue with changing perspective mid-stream, but I seem to be the only person mentioning it, so I guess it doesn't bother anyone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
slow And steady

Slow and steady is the best way to tell the story. Don’t speeded up just because others are using it for a quick fix.

Wilson3118ajWilson3118ajover 6 years ago
Smile

I'm happy with the way the story is going so don't change it for others, just smile and wave

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too good to rush

I am enjoying the story and very satisfied with the pace.

General_OGeneral_Oover 6 years ago
Wonderful

Love the story glad you are doing better looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Observation

Big fan of the story, but one item I take issue with is the coach. No coach would be that screwed up that he would yell at his back up QB about being hit late by a defensive player. A little over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆

This story is amazing don't change its category, maybe make it longer.. like 5 pages per chapter.

Do keep em coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoying this story

Its good - thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

Great story. Fantastic characters and development. Please continue as often as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing!

Sad to hear that you're sick, hope you feel better soon (so that you can pump out even more stories!!!:))))

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep as first time

While I understand that the individual chapters don't have a first time in them the entire book is leading up to a first time story for that reason I believe they should all stay in the first time category. Also when I clicked on first time I did not see this story seeing as you had changed the category. Also love the story man 5 stars keep up the good work and hope you feel better.

TheirHatefulSmilesTheirHatefulSmilesover 6 years ago
No need to change categories

Eh, if people get annoyed about lack of sex don’t worry sweat it. Build up makes it far better in the long run anyway. I don’t think it’s a big deal changing categories but it took me longer to realize the next chapter was out since I was checking the first time page. Anyway keep up the good work. Great story so far. Your banter between characters is awesome. It’s sharp and intelligent and feels very genuine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I love the story, however, it might be clearer if some more detail was given, The discussions where everybody "knows" what is happening, with the exception of the reader is somewhat frustrating.AE97

beanburner69beanburner69over 6 years ago
good

Your doing good, keep them coming. Get well

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well done

Really really good! Beautifully paced and well written. Hope you write another 28 chapters if they are as good as the first 6.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ON FIRE

You cooking with the right ingredients. There's something here keep at it to good of a story to just have it die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No need to change category .. should stay in 'FIRST TIME' 😁

More chapters please ... absolutely engaging!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great work once again

Been checking almost daily to see if you've uploaded a new part. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks

It's been a great read so far. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great stuff

Keep doing your thing.. pace is fine.. Great story with good character development

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You know that when peoples only legitimate complaint is that your chapters arent long enough, you've done something pretty well. Keep it up! Love reading, check everyday almost to see if the next chapter is up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
feedback

don't shorten story. your writing is great. i'll be checking every day for more chapters.

nate123123nate123123over 6 years ago
Great story

Great story that needs lots more chapters. You've got one of the best stories on this site, just make sure not to rush.

nycreadernycreaderover 6 years ago
Good to see story (& author) back.

I was away from Literotica for about 5 days; I'm glad I found Part 6 (about 4 days after it came out: last night).

I'm also glad that "AuroraIncident" is feeling better -- and feeling more in condition to write.

I won't say much more (I can hardly improve upon the other comments) , but I have 2 more things to say:

1) Thanks for moving this series to "Novels and Novellas" (although the point made about persons looking for the latst installment in the series's previous category is a good one (and one I did not think of when I suggested a change of category : ( ) , and

2) it seems to me that we have a mystery with respect to the school-wide video: *Who* would have been in position to record the whole Jamie attack *and* (same person?) to send it to the phones of everyone in school?? (And if the person who got the incident on video saw it... -- why didn't that person alert someone immediately??)

Keep up the good work.

E./"nycreader".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Other Sites

My dear Author,

I think you should make this story into a book and post it on this site called Wattpad. The storyline is really good, so yeah.

jadedlonewolf89jadedlonewolf89over 6 years ago

It's a good story, you're doing great, proper build up isn't a bad thing, If people want immediate sex there are plenty of stories for them to read on this site, so pace it in a way that makes sense to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful Progression

This story has some great plot, I had some doubts that you may quit this series after Jake and Jessica’s first time. I hope this is not the case and we see them go off to college together and many more adventures together.

Now that the category is changed I feel this could be a very long story. Perhaps even bring in the Jessica’s dad as he is so obsessed with jake’s car. Perhaps he pays for jake a brand new car if he could keep jake’s old clunker (Just a bit of side plot should you choose to use it). I’d love to see their families grow closer.

All in all you are doing great things Aurora, this story is amazing and don’t let anyone push you to get to the sex to soon.

~Seryllian

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love the story

Honestly I started off tonight thinking I'd get a quick jack off and be done and just head to bed or something but to the author of this story my hat if off to you. You completely make me go for horny to completely enwraped into the story so much I can't wait for the next part this part is going to my favorites bar and staying there so I can keep tabs on the next chapter. Keep it going this is all amazing.

VerticalizeVerticalizeover 6 years ago
Great story!

As a lot of people on this site, i came here for some sort of sex story. As a high school senior myself i thought id search “high school sex story” and this is where i landed. However, i pretty much dont even care about that anymore because this story has drawn me in. I can’t wait for the next part and i really think you should consider making this an actual novel somehow. (I know nothing about how you would go about doing that) I just wanted to say, thank you for writing this story and keep writing how you want it. Dont worry about rushing into anything. I am glad that this story is current, not written 3 years ago meaning you are staying updated on the series and adding to it fairly regularly. You have made me consider writing my own stories, i hope they can somewhat compare to this. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you

For re-directing me over here from the First Time topic and for continuing this story. You have great characters and the banter back-and-forth (usually at Jake's expense) is classic.

Rake456Rake456over 6 years ago
Fun story!

Drag it out as long as you want dude, as long as it stays as fun as this! Kinda sucks that I discovered this story now though. Gonna be an exruciating wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You are doing this for free, but

Okay, pt 7 looks to me like this ride home will a big deal.. you have lots of things you need to bring together, and perhaps peeking into some of the mystery about JessieG’s past that might need exploring. We know he is a virgin, we might suspect she is, but do we know, we know she rejected some guys, but did she reject all? So I get the time it takes to get this right. But if you aren’t uploading today could you give us a hint about when?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love the story!

When's the next installment????!!!

AuroraIncidentAuroraIncidentover 6 years agoAuthor
Pt. 7 is Pending

The next chapter should hit this week. Thank you all for your interest in the story. I feel like it's beginning to hit it's stride now.

librarian_jimlibrarian_jimover 6 years ago
Thanks!

...I keep looking for updates.

GuiddeauxGuiddeauxover 6 years ago
Great story

Take your time with the story build up, but faster on the chapters. Lol. Great story so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great storie

don't rush the storie cause someone wants to get to the sex its going great good plot and build up keep it going i look forward to more chapters to come your a good writer thank you for the storie

Horseman68Horseman68over 5 years ago
Better and Better.

Just a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Still reading. Great story. I know you wrote this story some time ago, but thanks for your time and imagination.

caeruleacaeruleaabout 5 years ago

I know this story has been out awhile, but I have to tell you how much I appreciate the jealous behavior being something called out as bad behavior, and not regarded as romantic. I'm enjoying this story very much, and I don't often read first-time, high school or football stories :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
There's always one more thing. (Editors' motto.)

He used grievous and garnered correctly and in the same sentence.

Unfortunately, it wasn't a correct sentence.

beanburner69beanburner69over 4 years ago
7

I like this story so much I'm reading it for the 7th time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The Humor!

I really like the moments of dry and witty humor. Jessica scrubbing Jake's hand past the 1st layer of skin. Bobby failing to notice that he needs to reply to everyone because he has his nose buried in his phone. Jessica blurting out a comment about sex a little too loudly. Jessica grinding her teeth loud enough for Jake to hear her. Bobby and Jake's entire exchange in the car. Staci kissing Jake. I know it doesn't seem like much but it makes me like the story even more. Keep writing!

MindOverMattersMindOverMattersalmost 4 years ago
Who Cares About Category

I have read exactly 2 other entries on Literotica that I would place in the same category of storytelling as The New Girl, both were multi-part stories, both were well thought out, well written, and very well received by the readers. As I write this, I have 15 more chapters to read, and I am looking forward to them.

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 3 years ago

Great stuff again

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What "perceptions" could people have had of him if the guy is portrayed as having always been this humble, multitalented, silent suffering hero?

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 2 years ago

Great story, but your dialogue can get confusing when you never seem to use question marks. It's awkward to read what looks like a statement, in your head, only to realize it was supposed to be a question after the fact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i still don’t understand why rays girlfriend walked up and kissed jake on the lips

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think this is the fourth time I've read the series. Obviously I enjoy the series, but it reminds me of "Saved by the Bell" with a lot of swearing and sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm here on lit and it's my first time reading this and i like the slice of life of all of them that the sex part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Never to long of a story. Its beautiful.

NickCaveNickCaveover 1 year ago

Here's why Staci gave Jake that big kiss:

Ray knew he was going to be in a position where full-blown sex, or at least close to it, was going to happen that weekend when he was with Staci and they had the house & hot tub to themselves. Ray was nervous because he was totally inexperienced when it came to giving a woman pleasure. He admitted that all his previous hookups were girls getting him off and that's it. Ray clearly has strong feelings for Staci and he wants to be able to pleasure Staci but he's nervous because he has no idea about what to do.

Luckily, Ray told Jake about this, and Jake's advice to Ray was, "Well, then ask her what she likes or needs to get her rocks off. Just be upfront and direct." Ray took that advice and asked Staci to tell him what she likes/needs to be fully pleasured. Staci was blown away...clearly, she has a bit of a history, but none of her previous hookups have ever given a shit about HER pleasure. Staci gave Ray directions and experienced a mind-blowing orgasm for the first time in her life.

Ray obviously told Staci, "Jake told me to just be upfront and not to be too nervous to ask what you want me to do to you sexually". So, Staci realizes that if it weren't for Jake's advice to Ray, she wouldn't be on the receiving end of such sexual pleasure...and Goddammit, she is going to thank Jake with a big, fat wet kiss to show her appreciation.

rogie717rogie717over 1 year ago

I know that this is really late from when you wrote this but I just found it today and this is as far as I've gotten so far. That being said anyone complaining is 100% wrong with the pace of the story, I personally like that you're actually writing an entire story not an essay and developing the characters and story line so count me as one who fully on board with it.

striker24striker24about 1 year ago

Yeah, you (Jessica) are really stringing people along in this story. Is she interested or not? Shit or get off of the pot.

upyoursixupyoursix11 months ago

I like how the only time you use question marks is wrong

vanyevanye6 months ago

I still can't believe that you don't know that for a game, there would be an ambulance on site, and the trainer would have noticed Jake still on the ground almost immediately.... Unless your plot requires every adult but Pennington to actually be on the Greene side

EHP4269EHP42696 months ago

I would like to thank you for writing this story. I appreciate the way you are developing the characters and I think I can see where you are heading. You maybe need a better editor that can correct some of your grammatical errors but overall it is a good read.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG6 months ago

Coach Yates...commented on him from last chapter...he is a real piece of work, trying to put all that crap on Jake, when it is he, himself, to blame; letting Patrick, Jamie, and the rest of the muscleheads get away with all they have.

Antoine...I do believe HIS focus and attitude have changed since the video came out, he sees what Jake endured...

Too late for an editor...unless you go back and proofread the already posted stories...

Still...Five**5**Stars...🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋

SquirrellyDudeSquirrellyDude5 months ago

I really like it when a story takes the time to allow the characters to really become "real". Keep ot going my friend and I pro.ise that I will continue to read it. I started this series today, and I plan to read at least 2 more today before I go to bed.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It's not taking to long, it's just right. Don't listen to the other nitwits, it's your story.

Richard1940Richard19403 months ago

How did Jake's car get to school if he can't drive? Likewise, how did he get tHere

SequoiaSempervirensSequoiaSempervirens2 months ago

I was going to wait until the end before commenting. But I’ll say here that I’m really enjoying this story. Five stars all the way so far. Looking forward to reading the rest of your story. Thanks so much for your great work!

Falstaff60Falstaff6019 days ago

@Richard1940 I believe it may have got left at the school when he drove to the football game in which he received his injury. Seems a good a possibility as any.

Liking the story so far.

johnnyj888johnnyj8882 days ago

The build up is definitely long but the story is very good. I love the writing and the plot. Can’t stop looking for the next chapter. Well done. BTW I gave 4 stars for the first few chapters, but I have changed it to five stars for the last two chapters because the story is good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAuroraIncident@AuroraIncident
March 6th update: Currently working on the next story in the Grayson series and I have a plan for at least one to two more follow up stories to New Girl. I'll keep everyone posted here and on my Discord. Also, keep an eye out for New Twins in Town set in the New Girl universe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES