New Girl in Town Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amen to that," Staci said. "I can't go see your car, Jake. The nightmares that I had... Oh God, listen to me telling the two of you about nightmares. Are you both sure that you'll be all right with coming over to my house and staying the night? You were supposed to do that on that night and..."

"Staci, slow down," Jessica told her as she reached across the table and clasped her friend's hands. "It's all right. We've all had nightmares and it's not a contest of who's are worst."

Jake reached out too and put his hand over both of theirs.

"Staci, we are thrilled to be coming over this weekend," he told her as he gave them a squeeze then smiled. "Well maybe not thrilled since I'm being punished and all but we'll be good."

"You keep being sweet and you might not be on punishment all weekend," Jessica smiled at him.

"I can guarantee that will happen, Jake," Staci told him. "I'll get you off..."

"Hey!" Jessica exclaimed. "You can't be getting my boyfriend off, Staci!"

"Jessica!" Staci nearly shouted as she flushed red. "You didn't let me finish!"

"And I wasn't about to!" Jessica laughed as did Jake and Ray.

"Oh I am going to get you back, Jessica," Staci warned her as she suppressed a grin of her own. "As I was trying to say... Jake, I will get you out of your punishment."

Jessica giggled at Staci's change of phrase.

"Then I will help you devise a special punishment for Miss Giggles over there as well," Staci smiled then stuck her tongue out at Jessica.

"Is this cycle of punishing each other going to go on for the rest of the year or what?" Ray asked. "I want no part of it if it is."

"I might give Jake a break from it when we go out to visit the UCLA campus but I make no promises if he can't keep his eyes off a certain cheerleader," Jessica said as she nudged Jake with her elbow.

"Oh Jess, you can't expect Jake to keep his eyes off me," Staci laughed. "He loves me too much for that!"

"He's going to love you even more when you show him your microkini this weekend," Jessica teased. "You know exactly what cheerleader I meant anyway."

"True but then I had to take the shot so you can agree that Jake loves me," Staci grinned then she winked at Jake. "Jake, keep those eyes of yours on your favorite cheerleader all weekend and who knows what kind of surprises may come your way."

"I'm going to be punished forever," Jake sighed.

"You love it," Jessica grinned.

"What were you thinking when you invited her to come along with us on Friday anyway, Jess?" Staci asked.

"That way I'll know where she is and not have to worry about her warming Jake's bed," Jessica teased Jake then gave Staci a wink as she picked up a fry. "I'll know where you are too, Miss Cheerleader."

"Aw, you can't keep your eyes off me either, Jess," Staci teased her then smiled at Jake. "I guess that you'll just have to wait for the weekend, Jake. Should I invite Somer over to join us, Jessica?"

"No," both Jessica and Jake said at the same time which caused Ray and Staci to laugh.

"Someone is hoping to have a great end to the weekend," Staci giggled. "You'd better be up for it, Jess!"

"I think that it's Jake that should be up , Staci," Ray laughed.

"Oh he will be," Jessica stated. "You can count on that."

****

Friday

"You're going to get him home in one piece right, Bobby?" Jessica asked as she and most of the gang stood at Bobby's truck.

"Jess, I swear to you on my original vinyl copy of Iron Maiden's Number of the Beast album," Bobby stated.

"You'll swear on Number of the Beast but not on your Live After Death album huh?" Jake asked with a grin.

"Hey, I can't control things like road conditions, other drivers and you doing something dumb now can I?" Bobby asked. "The answer is no I cannot and Jessica wouldn't want my Live After Death album anyway."

"Why would you think that I would want either?" Jessica laughed.

"Man, you are going to have to break up with her now, Jake," Bobby said. "I mean you can tolerate a lot but a lack of respect for Maiden? That's a deal breaker right?"

"I get all these bands confused," Jessica stated. "Which one is Maiden again and by that I mean which song would I know?"

"Time for Me to Fly," Jake grinned.

"Dude!" Bobby shouted unable contain his contempt.

"Okay, I know that's not Iron Maiden from Bobby's reaction," Jessica laughed.

"REO Speedwagon, Jake? Really?" Bobby asked.

"Okay," Jake laughed. "You should know Hallowed Be Thy Name, Rime of the Ancient Mariner, Fear of the Dark, The Trooper of a half dozen others, Jess."

Jessica nodded her head and smiled.

"Yes, I know all of those," she said. "And yes, Bobby, I like them so I accept your swearing on that album. I trust you to keep my man safe."

"Who do I get to swear on something to keep you safe, Jess," Jake asked with a grin.

"I can swear on my bikini," Staci offered.

"Oh God, you'll do anything to lose that, Staci," Jessica teased her.

"I would not!" Staci argued playfully.

As the two girls bantered Somer whispered to C.C.

"Is this a common thing or are they really arguing?" she asked.

"Oh this is common," C.C. said. "They hardly ever get their claws out for real."

"Yeah, hardly ever," Roxie joined in as she gave Somer a look.

"Oh," Somer said then looked away and wondered, not for the first time, if this was a good idea.

"Babe, we talked about this," C.C. soothed Roxie then smiled at Somer. "It'll be fine, Somer. You'll see."

Jake got a kiss from Jessica and a bunch of Woo's from the group which had him shake his head as he got in Bobby's truck. Marybeth gave Bobby a quick kiss and got her own comment from the group.

"Guys, stop," she called out as she blushed.

"Okay, who's riding with who?" Jessica asked. "I know that I'm not allowed to get more than five feet away from Staci right now so..."

"Uh, it's three feet," Staci corrected her with a laugh. "Damn right I'm with you in your 'Stang."

"Shotgun!" Roxie shouted then laughed as Staci spun around.

"Oh you sneaky bitch," Staci shook her head.

"You snooze, you lose, Cheerleader," Roxie laughed. "Besides, you'll still be within the three foot Jess radius."

"It's five feet," Jessica stated. "Otherwise, any dressing room I may want to use is going to be a little crowded."

"Oh you like it comfy," Staci teased then looked at Roxie. "Okay, Foxy Roxie, you've got front seat privileges. That's you and me in the backseat then, C.C."

"That leaves Marybeth and Somer with me then," Shelly said then looked at them. "Unless either of you prefer to drive?"

"I can if you want," Marybeth said.

"Wait a sec," Roxie said. "Shouldn't Marybeth and Jess ride together so they can come up with more punishments for Jake and Bobby?"

"I mean we could have each car come up with ideas and then pick from the best while we shop right?" Jessica suggested.

"Ooo, that sounds fun," Roxie grinned. "You're on, Shelly."

"Me and my big mouth," Shelly shook her head as she unlocked her car for the others.

Once inside she looked over at Marybeth.

"Remind me to buy something nice for my cousin," she told her. "I think he's going to need it after this weekend."

"Is Jake really in that much trouble?" Somer asked. "What did he do?"

"Uh, maybe Jess should tell you about that, Somer," Marybeth told her. "It's not like she and I are really mad at them. We're just messing with them a bit over uh, a thing."

"A thing I should ask Jess about I take it," Somer said. "Okay, I got it."

****

"Jake went to the doctor today didn't he?" Marybeth called out to Jessica. "What did they say about him?"

The two of them were in a pair of dressing rooms at the mall while the others looked at clothes around the store. Jessica checked herself in the mirror as she answered.

"He's coming along really well," she said. "They said that he can start working out some next week. They gave him some exercises he can start doing. I think Coach Pennington and some of the guys from the team are going to work out with him starting next week."

"I'm sure that you and your teammates will be there to help him out too," Marybeth said. "Like they have been with you."

"I've been mostly cardio with them so far but I'm looking forward to doing some weight training," she answered. "It's going to be a crowded weight room with all of us in there but I'm sure they boys won't mine one bit."

"Definitely not," she laughed. "Jess, can you come here and give me your opinion on this suit? I'm not sure if I love it or hate it."

"I am having the same problem," Jessica stated as she turned and looked at herself in the mirror one more time. "Be there in a second."

"Is there a problem, Jess," Staci called out from the entrance to the dressing rooms where she waited. "Do you need me?"

"Staci, I'm going to start calling you Shadow if you keep it up," Roxie laughed. "Jake is going to love calling you that for a change."

"I'm good, Staci," Jessica assured her as she stepped out of her room.

"Ooo, let me see that on you," Staci said.

She hurried toward Jessica before Roxie could stop her.

"I did what I could, Jess," Roxie said. "I'm going to go find C.C. and Somer now."

"Thank you, Rox," Jessica called back as Staci stopped in front of her.

"That's really cute on you," she said then twirled her finger. "Spin for me so I can see how it makes you butt look."

"Staci, can we help Marybeth since she asked for help before you start looking at my butt?" Jessica shook her head.

"I can do both," she told her as Jessica opened the door to Marybeth's room. "Whoa!"

Marybeth stood before them in a red bikini that looked to be straining to hold her breasts inside of it.

"Where did those come from?!?" Staci demanded with shocked look.

"Puberty," Marybeth answered. "I've been blessed, I guess you could say, but I usually keep'em covered. I never wanted any undue attention because of them."

"You could give Somer a run for the money," Staci noted.

"So I totally should not buy this one then," Marybeth said. "I can't go popping my girls out in front of Ray and Jake."

"If you're comfortable with it then go for it," Jessica told her. "I just consider it more punishment for Jake."

"Are we really going to tell Somer that she's the reason for this punishment thing?" Marybeth asked. "I think I would kind of feel bad if we do. She asked in the car and I told her that we were just having some fun at their expense but she's bound to ask you as well."

"She sabotaged Jessica getting on Homecoming Court and played that video of Jake for the whole school," Staci stated. "In my opinion she can use bad feelings going her way and I'm not even bringing up that she tried to get with Jake too."

"You just brought it up by saying that you weren't bringing it up, Staci," Jessica pointed out.

"Did I?" Staci grinned. "That looks really good on you, Jessica. We're buying it."

"Really?" Jessica asked as she looked at her butt again to reassess her thoughts. "It covers too much booty though doesn't it? Jake is a fan of my butt you know?"

"Jess, I am well aware that Jake likes your butt," she answered. "He still stares at it every time you walk away from him covered or uncovered so it's fine and we're getting it. Besides, this showcases that booty of yours almost perfectly. Jake will love it."

She looked over Marybeth again and grinned.

"We're getting yours too," she smiled. "I can't wait to see the guy's eyes bulge out of their heads when you drop your robe in front of them. They are going to lose it!"

****

The girls had pushed together a pair of tables in the mall's food court and snacked while they chatted. Roxie poked the bag at Jessica's feet as she popped a fry into her mouth.

"What'd ya get?" she asked in sing song voice. "Is it naughty? I bet it's naughty."

"It's not that naughty," Jessica said as she blushed.

"It's naughty enough for Jake to drool over while he endures his punishment," Staci said. "Speaking of that; Somer, didn't you have a question about that?"

"Staci," Jessica warned her quietly but she just grinned and shrugged.

"I am curious," Somer said. "I asked Marybeth about it and she said that y'all were just having fun with Jake and Bobby but then Shelly had said that she would have to get Jake something nice to make up for something so I'm a little confused I guess."

"It's fine, Somer," Jessica said. "It's like Marybeth told you on the ride over. We aren't really mad at them. We're just having some fun at their expense. If you want me ride back with me I'll tell you all about it. Now someone be brave and snag that bag of fresh cookies from Roxie so I can have one."

"No one is that brave, Tall Girl," Roxie stated with a grin.

"But since you love me..." Jessica grinned and reached out her good hand.

"Ugh, fine," Roxie gave an exaggerated groan as he handed Jessica a few of the cookies. "Remind me to flick Jake on his ear this week for bringing this cookie thief into our group."

"Cookie thief that...?" Jessica asked.

"That I love," Roxie smiled as she shook her head. "You are not getting the whole bag though. No matter how much I love you, Jessica."

"I just want a couple," she said. "I'll make sure to have Jake make it up to you with brownies next week."

"And that's why I love her," Roxie said to Somer. "Well that and her little sister. That Golden sister I cannot say no to."

"You say that and yet the Golden sister sitting here now has your bag of cookies," Shelly pointed out. "One would think that you can't say no to her either."

"I can. I just chose not to for this one time," Roxie defended.

"And I love you for it, Roxie," Jessica blew her a kiss as she passed the bag of cookies back to her. "Now which shoe store are we going to first?"

****

"How much teasing do you think that we're going to take over this thing with Somer tomorrow?" Bobby asked as he sat with Jake on the tailgate of his truck.

"Probably a lot at first," Jake answered. "Then they'll relent or appear to relent but Staci will say something to get them going again and... well let me just say that it's looking like a long weekend for us."

"That figures," Bobby sighed. "See what happens when I help you carry your books?"

"Me?" Jake asked. "You looked first. I was merely curious as to what got your attention."

"Merely curious my ass," Bobby chuckled. "More like Somer's ass. Man, we have some making up to do don't we?"

"That we do," Jake agreed. "Thankfully we know way more on how to do that now right?"

"That we do," Bobby agreed. "What time are you and Jess going to be at Staci's?"

"I was hoping early afternoon but I'm not sure," he answered. "My grandpa is coming over in the morning and he wants to take me out to look for a new car. I'm not sure that I'm ready for that but he's not taking no for an answer."

"Man, I know why you wouldn't feel ready but it's gonna happen at some point," Bobby said. "Are you thinking of getting another beast?"

"I might be safer with a minivan," Jake noted.

"Dude," Bobby exclaimed. "First the REO Speedwagon thing and now a minivan? That's not happening, Jake. Minivans aren't allowed in California anyway so that idea is out."

"Sure they are," Jake grinned.

"For serial killers maybe," he commented. "Your messing with me right?"

"A little," Jake said. "I'm not really sure what I want so it might be another beast or it might be a newer car like Jessica's."

"Newer is good but I can't picture you in anything other than some classic muscle," Bobby stated. "Something like an old Charger or a Firebird if you don't want another Mustang that is. It would be a shame though seeing how much Catherine protected you and Jess in the wreck."

"She did that," Jake nodded. "I guess that will all depend on what Mr. Fishel can manage to find. Whatever he finds will probably need some work you know?"

"Think so huh?" Bobby asked with a raised eyebrow. "You trying to rope me into helping you rebuild another clunker?"

"I'm not getting a clunker," Jake said.

"Or a minivan?" Bobby chuckled.

"Or a minivan," Jake repeated. "Mr. Fishel wouldn't allow me back on his lot if I tried to get one of those."

"True," he nodded. "Well whatever he manages to find, you know that I'll be there to help you get it road worthy."

"Yep," Jake nodded. "And I appreciate it, Bobby."

"You'd better," he laughed which made Jake laugh.

The two friends sat and looked into the night sky for a few more minutes until Bobby hopped to his feet and stated that he should be getting home. He made sure Jake got up on his front porch before he pulled out of the driveway and headed home.

*****