All Comments on 'New Girl in Town Pt. 25'

by AuroraIncident

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
ipmwebipmweb3 months ago

Great story and great finish. It leaves open many possibilities for spinoffs or a Part 2. I will enjoy the next story, please keep sharing with the fans.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved this chapter, glad we got some closure to this part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That must rate one of the longest chapters on here. It was a pleasure to help our author bring this work to the readers in as fine a fettle as it could be.

It has been suggested in other channels that the whole series would be well received as a complete book. That, though up to AuroraIncident to decide. In the meantime;-

Share the Love

Devir Ginator

LowlandzzzLowlandzzz3 months ago

Sad to see it come to an end but it was a beautiful journey so thank you

Winger534Winger5343 months ago

Sad to see Jake & Jessica come to an end but I love it!

I wanna see a "Sar-Bear story with her starting her High School Years!

Love The Misfits!

dwoelfledwoelfle3 months ago

This was such a fantastic way to wrap up a long, lovely story. You put the Misfits in our hearts, with Jake and Jess in the lead. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talents with us.

slm59slm593 months ago

I was going to give this 100 stars anyway, but the reference to the greatest drummer EVER sealed that rating. :D

Alba_ReserectedAlba_Reserected3 months ago

Great end to a much loved story. Thanks to the author for sticking with it and not rushing to a conclusion!

getxgetx3 months ago

Great completion. Yet I see potential for sequels or spinoffs. Thanks for your great stories!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Amazing story and so glad I saw it the day it was posted as I followed your story the whole way through

Was very shocked at the length of the final chapter but in a happy way. You did the story justice with such a good ending

DooDeePlanBDooDeePlanB3 months ago

What a huge chapter, and a great cap to the 6.5 year series! Have thoroughly enjoyed it, & thank AI for writing such a great story.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comics3 months ago

Kind of ruined the "romance" of Jake and Jess for me with this chapter. Was a well made story, but the "Sisterhood" kind of took things in a different direction.

LitCritLitCrit3 months ago

Well spun tale! Great characters, both main characters and supporting players. You did a great job of capturing the mixed emotions of the final days of Senior Year - sadness at leaving friends and mentors, hope and excitement about moving forward, anticipation tinged with anxiety about the future. Great job all around. 5 well-earned stars!

General_OGeneral_O3 months ago

Great story and wonderful finish thank you for your amazing work

Ryanwood405Ryanwood4053 months ago

5 stars . Wish it didn't have to end but it was a good run . Loved it

1_Inquiring_mind1_Inquiring_mind3 months ago

Kinda agree with J_Reader_Comics in that while this has been a great series, the girls dancing dirty with all the boys and thene the girls making out with each other and Roxie and CC making out with Jake took this in a not good direction. I feel like it cheapened their relationship. I was very concerned that this was heading into swapping territory, but am glad you didn't go there. Overall this was a great series.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ten stars. One of my favourites. Great characters. Really liked that the characters weren't one dimensional and could redeem themselves. People can change.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

AI. you did a great effort with this story, Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thank you for writing this, one of the most feel-good stories on this site, with empathetic characters and lively dialogue. I hope everything goes well for you in your personal life.

WilliamReadyWilliamReady3 months ago

I really enjoyed this series!

2wrongsandaright2wrongsandaright3 months ago

Loved the overall story, didn't care for this final chapter. Success and popularity corrupted the innocent underdogs. They began pursuing cheap thrills and power games that tarnished their characters and their romance. Felt like the author moved to be more inclusive at the expense of the story. Some of the scenes were sexually tittilating but were emotionally hollow

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thanks for finishing a really good story!

omahakiwiomahakiwi3 months ago

Great series. Thanks for completing

uga2001uga20013 months ago

I love this series and the characters. I laughed, I cried, I cheered, and I loved the storyline. Thank you for the ending and little bit at the end. It was bittersweet to watch this great story come to a end but it was worth the time and effort to read as well enjoy. Thank you again for writing and sharing this story with all of us.

uglyorangutanuglyorangutan3 months ago

Ha!! Someone gets upset because an erotic story they’ve been reading takes a slight left turn from what has happened in previous chapters, while reading it on an erotic story (thank you Literotica) website? Pretty funny 2wrongs. Thank you AuroraIncident for a very pleasant ending and very nice story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great series! Was getting worried at the “playing around” as a group. Yeah, just clean fun, but it didn’t really fit our heroes character and morals.

Oh, nice to hear Greyson and Michelle are doing well!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thank you, this was such a fun series, it ran the whole range of emotions. Your writing was great and I really hope we see other stories from you after this. Your first two series were very different and enjoyable in a different way.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

First Rule of Beach Volleyball: Don't Look Like a Seal.

myassisdraginmyassisdragin3 months ago

I agree with what ugga2001 said. This has been a heck of a story with it's ups and downs but all survived and for the most part became better people. The epilogue was the cherry on top and a perfect finish.

Wonder if we all gang up on Aurora we can convince her to do a follow up like a 5 year reunion....

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thanks this was great! Loved the cameo of our favorite seal Pi and marine biologist couple .. looking forward to more stories of them. This was a very nice conclusion to a great story series!

storycentralstorycentral3 months ago

The characters in the final chapter seemed to behave differently than earlier chapters. It was a bit strange. I’ll put it down to the many months gap in posting. Also, could have left out the future ending, and in place of it had the main characters as they leave for university. It would have fit more with the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Has it really been more than six years since I read chapter 1? I can't believe its really done. Now I'm sort of depressed. What do I have to look forward to? I hope you've got something else coming.

BrasskittyBrasskitty3 months ago

Thanksfor a great finale of the highschool sports story. I red it twice and loved it allways. There could be a base of characters for other side or sub stories.

CooperEssCooperEss3 months ago

Thank you for sharing this Great Story.

Loved These guys and the way they walked

Keep on writing…

BobbyBrandtBobbyBrandt3 months ago

I have posted a few comments on previous chapters, so this one will be the sum of the whole, as it were.

First of all, I will say that I violated one of my policies where stories on Literotica are concerned by starting to read a story that was obviously incomplete. I have this policy for a reason, which this author reinforced for me by dragging out the submissions for over six years. A writer should be patient enough to finish a story before he or she starts posting it so that their readers don’t have to be. I understand that life and the events within it can get in the way, but when we look at all the other submissions that this author made while stringing readers of this story along, there is no excuse.

Which brings me to me second thought on this story: Who actually wrote it? When the first few chapters are compared to the later chapters, it is not unreasonable to assume that the writer took some of the earliest comments to heart and developed the skills which were missing when the story started, or eventually obtained the assistance of an editor. However, if we look at stories posted before the first chapter of this one and compare them, there is an obvious difference in writing skill and attention to detail. For example, the inconsistency in the POV tense within this story doesn’t exist in those posted before or after it.

Now that it is complete and new readers can judge the story from beginning to end without delay, we’ll see how history treats it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I think you have some great stories posted here. However I am not a fan of this last chapter. I especially didn't like where you took the characters after the fight. While I was obsessed with the beginning of this story, I will admit to starting to lose some interest in the later chapters and this last chapter I felt was way too long and I ended up skipping over sections I found boring and not what I would have expected out of the characters.

In general I enjoyed NGIT but it really ended for me at chapter 16. I have read those chapters many times and have read the later chapters a few times as well. However I just don't see myself reading this last chapter again..

I would definitely read any new stories you come up with.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You had a good story but then tried to do too much with it. I feel the story Jumped the Shark starting with chapter 17 but chapter 25 with its 30 pages and Roxie storyline really lost me. Also, using Foxy Roxie way too much got very annoying. Finally the last half of the story was a real struggle to read with what I considered plot lines that were uncharacteristic to the characters involved.

redbaron172redbaron1723 months ago

All in all I enjoyed the series, but the last chapter was like you were trying to make something happen that was not supposed to..... at one point in the last 10 pages, I thought Jake was going to end up with a 4 some and end up knocking up one of others and breaking up with Jess... while I gave it a 5 looking at the entire series it probably should be lower because the tale end was so hard to follow...

taco1085taco10852 months ago

so love this story,going to be honest gonna miss it.

DuncanitaDuncanita2 months ago

I love this story, and when this last chapter came up, i was like: yeey, 30 pages! Lucky us! I loved the bantering between all the caracters but the end seemed like "missing something(s)".. jake's career, patricks letter, the 4some(that didn't happen?), jake's drawing of the old cinema and lake, etc etc. So this time i only give you 8stars out of 5...

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Here I was hoping you'd go with college phase as book 2 because I selfishly i didn't want this to end but thank you again for this wonderful story.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFireabout 2 months ago

My favorite story on the site. Feel kinda cheated with the epilogue but it’s still just the feel goodest story ever. Honestly sad it’s over

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Thank you for this journey! Wow, what a story. Thank you again for sharing.

Cal59Cal59about 2 months ago

Almost. 7 years, wow!

Thanks for the journey, I may sound greedy but more Grayson would be good!

Thanks for all your efforts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I’ve read this series so many times but this time was when the last chapter was added, and I was waiting so long for it. I love this series and I’m thankful that you finally finished it, this whole series belongs on a shelf next to books. Though I’ve read it already I know I’ll come back to this fantastic story time and time again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I didn’t even notice the Grayson Cameo until someone pointed it out in the comments but I loved it. As for the rest of the chapter, I feel it didn’t do the story as a whole justice. After the fight everything really changed for the worst, but even before that it got a little rocky. Maybe an alternate ending without the whole Roxie and CC thing? This was a love story the whole way then just got too wild at the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Selfishly didn’t want this to end. You weaved a great tale and brought your characters to life. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Could have done without the pages of girl-girl-girl stuff. Didn’t square with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Others have said it, but I’ll reiterate- really great story, but the CC/Rox/Jake/Jess/Staci stuff didn’t mesh with the rest of the story. It almost felt like that storyline was written as FanFic based on New Girl rather than part of Jake and Jess’s real story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Decent characters, but the second half lacked dramatic tension. It was just happy people riffing more of the same.

It also had a severe paucity of sexual escalation. Except for the much too late sisterhood stuff, it was scene after scene of plain vanilla. No threesomes, swapping, anal, or bdsm. Not even toy play, same-room mutual voyeur sex, or simple MF group full nudity (jenga ended at underwear).

Just bowl after bowl of vanilla.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

PS how did you fail to sing Stacy's Mom at any of the parties?

drycreeksdrycreeksabout 1 month ago

It was a great story front to back. Could have been more i think but great job it was enjoyed n appreciated

Smiffy69Smiffy6926 days ago

Waited until the end to comment. Enjoyed very much. Felt it got a little bogged down during the last quarter but was good in the end. More please.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Pretty amazing - it took year to write but in the end the best story on line. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Great story all through, glad to finally be able to read this chapter.

Falstaff60Falstaff604 days ago

Great story with a satisfying finale. Although I would love to read a revisit of these characters in future stories.

WittonWittonabout 13 hours ago

Too much of this story took place in some parallel universe e.g., North Carolina law limits parents’ liability for a minor child’s actions to $2000. If the story line included a smart lawyer you might find a huge insurance policy the father had on his business that covered the worthless son in any car he was driving and so on - but you don’t get the protagonists being offered 300 grand flat out take it or leave it - et cetera

The story line was good enough without making it about Superman and Wonder-woman

I couldn’t believe the characters after Jessica got word that her athletic scholarship was safe.

The one thing I liked was the way he handled the issue of Jessica’s loss of virginity

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAuroraIncident@AuroraIncident
2780 Followers
March 6th update: Currently working on the next story in the Grayson series and I have a plan for at least one to two more follow up stories to New Girl. I'll keep everyone posted here and on my Discord. Also, keep an eye out for New Twins in Town set in the New Girl universe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES