New Job with Benefits Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes before their food would arrive he thought. He buried a second finger inside her and put his thumb over her erect clit again. Her pulling his wrist hard, his fingers even deeper, he wiggled them up and down and thumbed her clit. She was soon writhing in the seat. Grinding her hips forward. He saw her nipples at full hardness trying to poke free of her top. His hand was aching, molesting and stimulating her pussy. She pulled harder and harder on his wrist, thrusting her hips forward in small jerky movements. She was definitely stronger than he imagined. He could feel her inner walls flexing, somehow wetter and hotter. One strong pull. She clamped her legs together tightly. He thought his fingers might break inside her as everything tightened up so much. Her pussy walls contracted, she convulsed through a near silent orgasm, similar to Fridays. His hand and her inner thighs became coated in her warm juices. The pain in his wrist gone as she released it. She nodded towards the kitchen taking big slow gulps of air. Out of the kitchen door was the waitress with a large tray of food. He kept his hand under the table resting on top of her thigh. Sliding his hand around, wiping the excess juices off his digits on her warm soft skin.

The waitress placed there food on the table, "Something smells good" he remarked so the waitress looked at him and didn't study Carol too closely.

She was still taking slow deep breaths of air. Her pussy tingled and burned with the afterglow of his invasive fingers.

After the waitress finished laying out there food she hoped they enjoyed the meal. If they needed anything just shout for her. As she left and got out of ear shot "Oxygen" Carol whispered and they chuckled at each other. He removed his hand from under the table finally. Pushed his two damp fingers into her open mouth. "Clean them before I eat" he ordered. A little startled, she began sucking and swirling her tongue over his salty digits. A mixture of satisfying vibrating sounds in the air whilst tasting her own juices. It was not a new taste to her but mixed on Peters fingers it was different. She felt naughty. More alive than ever. Aware of the exotic stimulation flowing in her body. Wrapped up in the lavish attention she was giving his fingers she didn't notice the two van drivers leaving. Nudging each other in the ribs as they walked by. Only when Peter said to them "This chickens very sticky, BBQ sauce gets everywhere" did she opened her eyes and blush at their gaze.

He leaned his mouth next to her ear, whispered "There's something else you'll use that sucking ability on soon"

"Anything you want Sir" she smiled allowing his fingers to escape her mouth.

They started to eat the food she ordered. He had to agree that it was as delicious as she stated. They made a good job of nearly finishing it all. He had a burning question to ask.

"How far are you willing to let this go? I mean, any boundaries?"

Wiping her mouth with a napkin, lowering her voice again "I've given this a lot of thought over the weekend. I don't really want there to be boundaries. We both have to go home to our partners so there can't be any visible marks. Apart from that, I want you to take me anytime, anyplace you want. Have me for your pleasure. Fuel mine too. Friday and now today has opened a need in me. To feel fulfilled. Ride more waves of ecstasy. Try things I've never done before."

"You're 100% sure?" he asked.

"Totally. You've given me two orgasms that make all the ones I've had before meaningless. Call me a brazen slut if you like because, in the heat of the moment, those words would turn me on too."

"I'll take it you'll be back at work tomorrow?" he questioned.

"Oh shit" she covered her mouth "I forgot to ask about the bid?"

He smiled at her small outburst "Verity's and your work Friday did the trick. Though I should give you another good spanking for swearing at me"

"Mmm, yes please" she said in a very sexy tone.

"All in good time. All in good time" he smiled back.

The waitress appeared again and cleared away the plates after confirming they had finished. Peter asked for the bill and Carol excused herself to go to the ladies. He noted as she walked away there was a large wet patch at the back of her skirt. Lucky she has the long coat he thought.

In the ladies room Carol stood staring at herself in the large mirror. She had already used tissue and cleaned all the dampness away from her thighs and pussy. She saw in the reflection how hard her nipples were still. She touched them lightly with the tips of her fingers. Tingles shot to her labia as she brushed over the sensitive nubs. She couldn't believe how erotic this all felt to her. Throwing herself at a man she's only known a few weeks. Focusing back in the mirror she realised she was still stimulating her nipples with her fingers. Little shudders went through her then she stopped quickly and searched in her bag. She applied some lipstick and steadied herself before walking out of the rest room to rejoin him.

He helped her on with her Mack and then paid the bill. After, walking out to the car-park to their respective cars. As he opened the driver's door she came running around to him. Stood on tip toe and kissed him smack on the lips briefly.

"You can spank me for that too" she said as running back to her car. "Oh yes, and thanks for lunch. I hope I cleaned your fingers well enough?"

Instinctively Peter raised his hand and smelt his two fingers. "Not quite" he replied.

"I'll try harder next time!" she replied. "see you tomorrow"

Back at the office he took a while to get back into the swing of things. But after an hour or so Verity appeared with another bid for him to review. "How are things?" she asked "You know, the kids?" she finished when she saw the puzzled look he gave her.

"Oh... sorry, better, much better thank you Verity."

"See, I told you they bounce back quickly" she announced and left.

Bounce made him think of Carols Halter top. Particularly the way her breasts bounced in it. The hardness and size of her nipples. Although he still had to see them in the flesh, or get his hands on them, he was sure they wouldn't disappoint. He immersed himself in the new bid and the rest of the day went in a blur.

********

Tuesday morning Peter was the last to arrive in his office. He'd been side tracked by Madeline from accounts, asking if Carol was okay. Peter assured her that he believed it was nothing serious, she would be back today. She then quizzed him about how he was getting on and if he thought he had settled in okay. Peter didn't mind the distraction as Madeline had the most amazing mouth. He imagined she gave great blow jobs with a mouth that big. She also smelt great, it reminded him a French women for some reason! Elegant ladies in expensive designer lingerie. He was brought out of his fog by Madeline announcing she better crack on. He wished her a good day and said he hoped to see her soon.

"Morning girls" he announced entering his office. Verity and Carol were sat at their desks.

" Morning Boss" they said in unison and smiled at each other.

"Kids okay today?" Verity chimed.

"Absolutely, just as you said Verity". Carol looked at him a little confused. "Kids had a 24 hour bug a bit like yourself" he winked at her so Verity didn't see.

"Ah, I understand now" Carol smiled. "There's allot of it about apparently"

With the pleasantries out of the way they settled into a normal working day. Apart from the odd glance and smile Peter and Carol got back to normal and crunched through the work. About 4pm Verity popped into Peters office reminding him she was off to the dentists. Peter thanked her for the reminder and wished her good luck. "It's just a check up" she said "but you never know."

About 5 minutes later Peter called Carol into the office. When she entered Peter was standing by the window looking out over the view.

"Yes Peter" she said.

"Close the door Carol and come and stand here looking out the window please" he demanded, not looking at her but pointing 3 feet to his left.

She took a sharp breath in anticipation. Closed the door firmly and walked over to where he had pointed. She could see it was now a cold rainy day outside.

"Strip down to your underwear" he commanded.

She froze for a second . Turned to face him, he was still looking out the window.

"Don't look at me, look outside like I asked" he demanded.

She turned back. Tingles began to run through her. She removed her jacket and dropped it to the floor. Started undoing her blouse buttons slowly.

"Quicker, quicker" his voice was stern sending a chill down her spine.

She quickly undid her blouse, shrugged it off her shoulders and dropped it to the floor on top of her jacket. She unzipped her skirt, shrugged it over her hips and let it slide to the floor. She bent over at the waist to pick it up when she felt his hand smack hard on her right ass cheek. Nearly knocking her off her feet. More tingling sensations ran through her body after the initial shock.

"Leave it there" he said after landing the first blow.

Standing back up, facing forward she could hear him walking around behind her. She wanted to speak but thought better of it.

"Wearing more underwear than yesterday I see?" Peter said firmly.

"I like how it feels" Carol said. She was wearing all black lingerie today. A black push up halter bra with see through mesh panels trimmed with lace. A black G string with a matching mesh panel at the front that barely covered her pussy. Seamed black hold ups with lace tops. 4 inch black Stiletto's the finishing touch.

He grabbed the G string, tore it from her body. She shuddered, felt a little light headed at the shock and quickness he did it. Seconds later his arm appeared over her shoulder. His hand, palm upwards, had her scrunched up G string nestled in the centre. He put it under her nose. "Smell it". She breathed in through her nose deeply. Her arousal filled her nostrils. Fresh and warm. His hand closed around the damp material and his arm disappeared from her view.

"What made you so wet?" his tone more settled but deep.

"I've been thinking of yesterday most of the day" she replied.

Peters hand landed with a loud crack on the bottom part of her right cheek.

"That's for not concentrating on our work as you should" again his tone was deep. "Do you like standing nearly naked at the window? If it wasn't obscure glass people could see you."

"No sir, I'm not one to flaunt my body for people"

Whack, another smack on her left cheek. Carol really felt the pain of that blow. Soon after the tingles rippled straight to her clit, she was getting more turned on and horny by the second.

"But you wore a slutty outfit Friday and yesterday lunchtime, flaunting your body for people here and the diner"

"I wore it for you sir, I wanted you to see my body. That's why I didn't wear it from home to work. Ashley helped me find it. Convinced me to buy it."

Peter resisted the temptation to smack her again. He could smell her arousal now.

"Ah yes, Ashley. Did she know about our lunchtime rendezvous?"

Carol was silent. Another blow on her right cheek made her exhale deeply. More shivers went through her. Her nipples ached they were so hard now. She breathed deeply

"Answer me." Peter raised his voice slightly.

Between breaths Carol gave her answer "Yes, she knew. I need someone to know. Just in case something went wrong. She's a good friend. I've actually known her 20 years. I trust her."

"Does she know about what I did to you Friday?"

Thinking about Friday made her body shiver in excitement. "Yes, some of it."

He could see the logic in her having someone to confide in. A safety net. He watched her body shiver. "How much does she know, will she cause me trouble?"

"She knows that I was turned on by you pushing me over the desk and making me orgasm. Nothing else." She was anticipating another blow and braced herself for it. It didn't come.

"Does Ashley know about all the extra activities here?"

"I'm not sure sir, honestly. I know she is the one who selects and vets all the new employees here with Spencer. Then Myles interviews them." she giggled a little after saying that.

Another hard slap on the upper part of her right thigh stopped her giggle.

"Why are you amused by that?" he was now intrigued.

"Myles interviews everyone. Has done for the past three years. I was his first in fact." she shivered again remembering the interview and what Myles made her do.

He moved forward and whispered in her ear "Why did you shiver then?"

"Oh, part of the interview is a physical test with all the women." she said quietly.

Still whispering in her ear "And that is what?"

She didn't answer fast enough and Peter landed two blows one on either cheek. The pain more than anything previous but the shivers afterwards gave away her arousal. She could feel her pussy dripping now.

"A blow job" she sighed "He gets a blow job from every lady to seal the deal. No intercourse just that."

Peter thought what a lucky bastard Myles was. A stream a cock hungry mature women to get his kicks with. He wondered how many he'd actually had.

He leaned back and whispered in her ear again "Show me what you did to him".

She turned her head to meet his eyes for the first time since she stripped. She'd expected him to use his fingers on her, even just fuck her. Slowly she gathered herself and turned more towards him. Their gaze stayed fixed and she slowly bent her knees and lowered herself down. Once squatted, her hands moved forward and touched the bulge in the front of his trousers. She pushed her palm flat against it. She could feel he was rock hard. Suddenly her mouth was watering at the prospect of what she was about to do.

"Quicker, damn it" he bellowed.

She unzipped him, her hand snaked inside. She felt the damp front of his cotton underwear. Through the vertical slit she pushed her hand through and grabbed his shaft for the first time. She saw him take in a deep breath. She pulled hard. Finally it broke free of its constraints. The shinny purple head under her nose. Like with Myles, she wasted no time in engulfing its length into her mouth. She sucked hard and furiously, her head moving back and forth. She felt his hand grab her hair. Pushing her to take more of him. She had never deep throated anyone, but she could feel him pushing her to do it. She tried to relax her throat. She knew what to do but had never practiced it. His shaft nudged the back of her throat. She sucked harder swirling her tongue all round his swollen meat. She felt him thicken more. Pushing her lips further apart. Then the first splash hit her tonsils. She tried to swallow it quickly. Another blast and another. Salty, warm and creamy thick. She did the best she could but some escaped her lips. Trickling down her chin onto the top of her thighs.

"No wonder you got the job" he said breathing deeply, satisfied for now. He helped Carol up, still admiring her body dressed in just a bra, hold ups and stiletto's.

"Thank you sir." she said smiling. "I now realise the only hot sex I've ever had was in my imagination. With my husband, it's always been laborious, unfulfilling."

Her hands reach for the buckle of his belt. Quickly she undoes it and pulls the belt from its loops. She smiles and hands it to him. "I'm ready for this now."

Without speaking she moves back to the window. Bends over again and holds two of the vertical window struts for support. He now knows she trusts him absolutely. He would never defy that trust, knowing full well she is 'exploring her inner self' even if she was incapable of saying so. They are venturing deep now, much deeper than they have been before. He reaches for her tender cheeks and begins rubbing them, massaging the remaining heat and sting away, even if only momentarily. Her breathing goes unchanged for a few minutes. He realises her strength and determination more, another quality he is beginning to adore in her. Her breathing pattern increases slightly, preparing herself mentally to go farther, then without being prodded, turns back and nods, stretching her legs out straight, offering herself once more to him.

"Mmmm, good girl!" he says.

He doesn't want to make her wait any longer. Touching her cheeks lightly with the belt so she can ready herself. It is a basic black leather belt, 1 inch wide and easily log enough to inflict its bite on both cheeks at once. Peter looks forward to the sharp "slap" sound it will make with every blow.

He stands beside her, rubs the leather across her pink ass, holding it there a few seconds. As she senses it taken away, she takes a sharp breath. He thinks to tease, but does not keep her waiting for the inevitable this time.

SMACK!

Her head flies up and back as a deep, deep moan escapes her.

SMACK!

Keeping her head back, her legs quiver and buckle slightly, then she stands again. Bent over a little further at the waist, thrusting her ass back at him for the taking, legs dead straight, taut, every muscle in her body seems tensed. No complaint though.

SMACK SMACK

She thrusts back again, the second consecutive blow an obvious surprise. Rocking her arse side to side, swaying it seductively. Her moans flood the room.

Our inexperience more than compensated for by sheer determination to explore these deep "forbidden" desires. Peter thought it obvious that this was going to be a sensational relationship. He watched her closely, wanting to edge her close to her limit but not push her over it.

Half a dozen more swats of varying degrees and he knew she was there, her legs shaking more. He moved to her side, prising her gripping hands from the struts.

There was no doubt she knew it was over and she melted into him. He was behind her, kissed her softly on her neck, she was teetering on the edge of pain and arousal. For several minutes he just held her before she drifted back down to some normality, opening her eyes. Her body now used to the pain.

In that moment their eyes connected, Peter grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her towards him. Their mouths met and started savouring each other. Tongues frantically thrusting. Peter still tasted his seed in her warm mouth. It seemed to fire them both up again. His cock, still hanging out of his fly, had revived. As the fire rose Peter broke the kiss. He turned Carol around and pushed her over to his desk. As her legs bumped it she naturally leaned forward onto it. He grabbed hold of her hips for leverage. In one move he placed the tip of his cock at her opening and thrust forward. Carol felt some pain from his violent entry but he just stayed still once buried in her. It gave her time to get used to the girth. He was thick to her. She felt her pussy start to pulse and coat his cock with her hot fluids. She was in an erotic state unknown to her.

Peter felt her pussy moisten. He set forth fucking her. Ramming in deep, his pelvis thudding against her red striped cheeks and thighs. This was a frenzied fuck. The increased effort was partially to do with all the activity over the past few days but mostly to do with his need to now take her.

"That's what you wanted, you horny slut. For me to discipline you harshly."

Between her ragged breaths "Uh... uh, yes... oh yes" she replied.

Their bodies felt the heat. Pace increased. They both needed the release. Her whole body was shaking in ecstasy. Although parts of her ached and were sore she was finally experiencing what she craved. Her pussy pulsing uncontrollably. The now familiar volcanic wave of release he gave her, his cock still sawing hard inside her. Her lungs, slightly burning, let out a silent scream. Her legs went to jelly, shaking. He continued his pounding, the front of his trousers becoming wet, her creamy nectar now flowing through her orgasm.