New Job with Benefits Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally she felt his cock pulse. Spraying hot seed inside her. Her pussy still having mini tremors. She lost focus for a few seconds, her body now limp but sated. He stood still, watching their mixed juices drip from her stuffed pussy. The feeling of lust and power filled his mind.

His cock began losing some firmness. Still savouring the warm tightness of her channel and occasionally pulsing tightly around his shaft.

Breathing with some normality again he withdrew. His hand came down firmly on her right cheek making her wince. "Ouch, what was that for?" she asked still bent over the desk.

"It means you can get up" he said smiling.

"I wish I could" she said slowly levering herself up but not standing.

He admired her body yet again. Toned legs. The firm round arse now covered in red lines. The shallow curve of her back. Their eyes met again. Smiling this time.

A knock at the door brought them both back to reality.

"Just a second" he announced. Carol finally found some adrenaline, quickly set about gathering her clothes and getting dressed. He only had to stuff his now limp cock back in his pants, rethread his belt and do up his fly. About 30 secs later Carol was dressed, he handed her a file and winked at her. Grabbing her arm, walked her to the door. Slightly confused Carol let him lead her although she thought her hair and makeup must be a mess.

Opening the door they were greeted by the wide smile of Madeline. "If you can just make those corrections we just discussed Carol that should be fine" he said plainly. She nodded and walked back to her desk, a bit shakily, the pain in her arse making itself known. Finally she understood the reason for the file she was holding.

"What can we do for you Madeline?" he asked.

Madeline's face was now staring at his crotch. A large wet patch clearly visible on his light grey trousers. A certain odour also filled her nostrils.

"Ah don't panic Madeline, I've not suddenly got incontinence" he smiled "just water spillage. How is it that it always lands in your crotch?" he laughed trying to diffuse her confusion.

Madeline, smirking, handed him some files she was holding "Verity asked me to bring you these earlier. My husband moans about the exact same thing by the way" she finished.

"Must be a man thing" he concluded "and thank you for the files Madeline. They are just what we needed."

As Madeline wished them both a good evening, it was in fact 5pm, she left their office. They both let out a deep breath and smiled. "Perhaps I should get a lock for my door" he gestured.

Carol laughed loudly, then said "I'm not sure that's allowed here. And besides, the fear of being caught is exciting too."

"You are full of surprises. Madeline would have got a real eye full of you if she had came in."

"Perhaps, but from what I hear she's not as innocent as you may think. Plus, don't forget she's only been here 2 and 1/2 years" she winked.

"Ah yes, the Miles factor. Now that's a man with a job with some real perks."

Carol threw her small desk stapler at Peter "Thanks for the vote of confidence" she spat.

Having caught the projectile he walked back over to her desk and placed the stapler back in its place. Delving into his trouser pocket he pulled something out and then dangled it in front of her face. "I'm not sure these are salvageable" he smiled.

She snatched them, stuffed them quickly in her handbag. "Might have to buy some reinforced ones" she whispered.

"Just don't wear any when it's just the two of us here" he whispered back.

"Is that an order or wishful thinking?" she smiled.

"An order" he said, stroking her cheek and walked back to his office.

*****

I'm hoping to get on with chapter 3 where we see more characters develop.

Thanks for reading this part.