New Kid on the Block

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am thanks to you." She bit her lip and smiled awkwardly. "That was me, I was looking for mouthwash. It tastes like something died in there last night." She flicked a finger towards her cheek.

"You find it?"

"Yeah I did thanks."

"Go back to sleep it's still early yet." I laid back down on the couch and pulled the afghan over me. I looked up and Cassie was standing just at the corner of the room.

"Come on, I promise I won't bite."

I snorted. "What makes you think I won't?"

"I'll just have to keep one eye open." She smiled and tilted her head before disappearing into the bedroom.

I peeked around the door jamb. "Are you sure about this? I wouldn't want to sully your reputation."

"Get in here." She laughed and turned her face into the pillow. She had moved to the far side of the bed. I walked in and slid into bed, my pillow smelled of her perfume. I took several long breaths and relaxed and blinked back to wakefulness when I felt her hand slide up my arm and stop gripping it gently. I felt my pulse quicken. The combination of her perfume, the warmth she radiated made me think it was time for me to stop acting like a shy, smitten teen and show my true colors and ask her out myself. Eventually I drifted off to sleep again.

I started awake. When I opened my eyes I was looking into beautiful green-gold eyes staring back at me. She was inches away, reflected morning light shone on her face.

"Good morning beautiful." I said smiling.

Her smile blossomed brightly.

"And here I thought I was the one that got drunk last night."

I just looked into her eyes and decided if I was going to make a move, there was no better time than the present. I leaned forward to kiss her and stilled to see if she would retreat or meet me in the middle. It felt like I waited forever when I felt her lips meet mine, soft and tentative. I leaned back to find a surprised look on her face.

She blinked rapidly and closed the gap between us kissing me, her hand reaching behind my neck pulling me to her. This wasn't tentative, she poured her heart into it and I did the same as our tongues explored. She stopped and took a deep breath and gave me a peck on the end of the nose.

"Who would have thought? You were right under my nose this whole time."

"Are you hungry?" I said with a little smile.

A sly smile spread across her face. "I am, but not for food." She shoved my shoulder over until I lay flat and she scrambled over me straddling my hips before leaning down and resuming her assault on my mouth. She ran her hands up my chest and held my face as our tongues danced. She rubbed her cheek against mine, her soft skin against my rough stubble. I took her hips in hand and ran them over the lacy fabric.

"Is this why you brought me home with you?" She asked smiling.

"No. I had no idea where you live and didn't want to leave you on some poor unsuspecting soul's doorstep."

"Bullshit, I saw the look on your face when I walked in last week." She kissed me again. "Same look you had last night."

"What look was that?" I kissed her chin and down her neck making her moan. Her hips ground down against me in response.

"It was sweet, you looked like a teenager that just laid eyes on his prom date."

"My prom date was a mousy brunette with curls and horn-rimmed glasses."

"At the time I bet she was the most beautiful girl you'd ever seen. Right?"

"Until last Wednesday night."

"Alex was right, you are a sweet talker." She interrupted any further talk keeping both our tongues busy.

"So you're Alex's friend?" I gasped. My hands slid up her back pushing her tee upward. Her skin was soft and hot to the touch. It had been too long and I was feeling the need for release but I had no idea just how far she wanted to take this.

"She talked about me?"

"She said you were a pain her ass, but still kind of cute, not as cute as her though." I laughed and kissed her forehead.

"She's right there. She's got at least three inches on me, almost no hips, and the face of an angel."

"Keeps her busy I hear." Her friend Alex, Alexandra, was a kid from the hood who got scouted by a model agency while she was working at a deli and taking acting lessons. She always stayed in the neighborhood despite being semi-famous now. "Are you a model? I mean when you're not peddling tongue depressors?"

Cassie laughed and buried her face in my neck.

"No! Despite her saying I should be I'm sure. She answered an ad I had for a personal trainer a couple years ago. We hit it off. I keep her looking fantastic and she helps pay my bills."

She sat up on my hips and looked down at me, her fingers grazing my stomach. She didn't say anything but bit her lip as if pondering something.

"Something has come between us Rick and I think we need to address it." She took the hem of her tee and lifted it up, drawing her arm in one sleeve, then the other and pushed it off over her head. She shook her bangs out of her eyes and dropped it on the floor.

She sat there in black lace bra and panties.

"I'm dead. That's the only explanation for this. I've died and by some miracle gone to heaven."

"You're not quite there yet, but let's see what we can do." She reached behind her back and the bra went slack. She shrugged and it slid down her arms landing on my stomach. She slid it to the floor as I marveled at her figure. She was gorgeous before she took a stitch of clothing off, but now I was speechless. "Sit up." She commanded. She peeled my tee off and it landed on her clothes and she pushed me back and kissed me again, her hands running up and down my chest. She laid down on me, her breasts pressing into my chest. I ran my hands up her sides, my thumbs grazing the side of her breasts as we kissed.

"Isn't that uncomfortable?" She whispered as she ran kisses down my jaw.

"Has been since you straddled me." I lifted my hips and ground myself against her and she let out a low hum of approval.

"You should make yourself comfortable, slip into something sexy." Her laugh was breathy and low in my ear.

"The sexiest thing in here is you."

"You know what to do then."

That was the last straw. She was prepared to go the distance and I couldn't take any more. I took her hips and flipped her onto the bed next to me and rolled part way over her and our tongues danced as my hand slid down her chest. Her breast filled my hand as I worked my lips down to the nipple and treated myself to a quick nibble. She squirmed and let out a low moan as I moved my hand across her chest to the other, teasing the nipple with my thumb. I sat up and kissed and licked my way to the other side and sucked the nipple hard, and licked it in slow circles moving away from the nipple. My hand slid down her stomach, I could feel the muscles flex as I moved lower. I felt lace with my fingertips and ran them along the hem. She lifted her hips trying to get me to keep going and I backed off. She let out a little whimper and tried it again. I kissed my way back up her chest and neck to take her mouth again.

"Oh no. You've teased me for half an hour. I believe in giving it in kind."

She had her hands in my hair and lifted my mouth from hers. "Bastard." She laughed and tugged my head back down. I lifted my fingers and walked them down the front of the lace and her hips lifted up again.

I ran my fingertips up and down the damp fabric as she squirmed. A slight tug and the fabric was out of the way and I stroked the velvet skin beneath, my lips worked back down her neck to her chest, kissing my way around the soft skin, raising goosebumps. I took the hard nipple between my lips and slipped my middle finger into her simultaneously and her body arched off the bed as she moaned. She was molten and slick, my thumb rubbing her clit gently, her entire body taught as a violin string. The gasping moans only fueled me and I plunged deeper, my thumb rubbing deeply between her clasped legs. She went over the edge, crying out as her body shook like she was coming apart.

She relaxed, the only sounds were her gasping for breath and my lips still playing and tugging at her nipple. I slipped my finger from her and raised my head, taking it between my lips as I looked into her eyes.

"If you don't get your pants off this second I'm not going to responsible for my actions." Came her hoarse reply.

I did as requested and stood there, cock pointing straight at her as I kicked my jeans aside. She licked her lips, smiled and scooted over to the edge of the bed and stood. She peeled her panties off and kicked them aside before taking me in hand as I leaned down and kissed her again. Her thumb rubbed the moisture leaking from the tip all over the head. She broke the kiss and knelt down and licked it clean. She looked up at me, opened her mouth and took me in a single plunge. I thought my knees would buckle as she sucked gently, pulling back.

"You're not going last." She said grinning and lashed out with her tongue. "I'm not going to let you off with a quickie either so I'd better get this first one out of the way." She licked up and down my cock lubricating it well even kissing her way down to my balls and licking her way back to the tip before taking me in her mouth again. Her hand came up and took mine placing on her head. I ran my fingers through her hair tightening my grip as I pumped gently into her mouth. A guttural moan escaped her throat as I fucked her mouth. Her saliva ran down my balls as she stroked them causing me to speed up. I began driving my hips forward trying to keep from hurting her as she gagged her hands came up and pressed my hips to slow me down. She took the base of my cock in hand and began to stroke as she sucked and I gasped and warned her just before exploding. I reached out and grabbed the wall to keep my balance as I pulled her head downward pouring myself into her until I was spent. She leaned back and licked her lips like a sated kitten before licking me clean.

A cellphone rang in the other room and I didn't recognize it as mine. I looked down and Cassie's eyes opened wide. She looked around my hip at the clock on the nightstand and swore before rolling back on her heels and standing up. She dashed naked around the door into the living room and I heard her fumble in her bag.

I knew I shouldn't listen but I couldn't help but overhear.

"Hey! Sorry I didn't call to give you a heads up. I won't make it today, can we do tomorrow?"

There was a pause. "Yeah well I'm kind of getting a workout myself at the moment." She walked around the door. I stood where she left me and she walked right up to me laying her hand on my chest.

"Uh huh." Her smile broadened.

"I'm gonna let you go then. The look in his eye tells me it's going to be a punishing workout. I'm not sure he's prepared for just how good shape I'm in."

I smiled and her hand slid down my chest.

" I assure you the equipment here is top notch." She stroked my cock and paused to listen.

"Will you stop trying to pump me for information and let me get back to it before we cool off?" Her hand began pumping my cock as she looked into my eyes.

"Okay, bye." She sound exasperated with who ever was on the other end of the line. She ended the call, then turned off her phone and set it on the nightstand and opened the drawer.

"Good boy." She pulled a couple condoms out of the drawer and tossed them on top next to her phone before turning back to me and threw her arms around my neck. "See anything you like?"

I just laughed and pushed her back on the bed and reached for one of the condoms and put it on and walked to the end of the end of the bed and kissed my way up her legs, climbing onto the bed. Kissing my way up her thighs I dipped between them and licked my way from bottom to top teasing her clit. Her hands tangled in my hair and she dragged me up her body.

"No!" She gasped. "Not that way." She lifted her face taking mine in hand and attacked my mouth again. I slid into her slowly and a long moan escaped her mouth into mine. "Oh that's nice." She whispered in between kisses. Her leg wrapped around mine and drew me into her as her hips lifted to meet mine.

We began a slow rocking rhythm, the edge that had been taken off from my first orgasm was building again but I didn't want this feeling to end. My body felt like it was on fire, my brain about to short out when she started moving more quickly beneath me. I took her cue and began thrusting into harder, quicker. Her head tilted back as she began a series of soft cries with each hard thrust.

"That's it, bury that cock in me. Fill me with it. Push me over the edge again!" She whispered harshly. Those words were my undoing and I began pumping harder, driving her hips forward with each thrust. Her head snapped back and her body arched, the spasms began to spread through her body and they pushed me over the edge. I thrust one last time and exploded.

My strength sapped, I had to catch myself to keep from collapsing on Cassie. I gasped and opened my eyes to see her flushed with fine sheen of perspiration on her face and chest. Her mouth hung open as she too drew in gulps of air.

Her eyes were open to slits and a smile tugged at the corner of her mouth.

"Now that's my idea of an early morning workout." She let out a breathy laugh and I joined her.

I pulled out and rolled onto my back next to her. She leaned up onto her side and threw her leg over mine and kissed me again. Her face screwed up in a scowl.

"Did I pay my tab last night?"

"What tab?"

"Then I'm buying you breakfast. Though I'm not sure I want you to put pants on just yet." She leaned down again and kissed me.

"I'm okay with what I'm having right now." I mumbled between kisses.

Cassie laughed. "All I have had since lunch yesterday is a six pack and a half a bag of chocolates."

I ran my hands down her sides and cupped her ass. "Hard to believe with a diet like that you look like this." I laughed.

"I know, I'll punish myself with extra burpees later." She climbed off and stood and stretched like a cat waking from a nap and walked out of the bedroom. When she returned she reached out and back-handed my hip. "Stop daydreaming and get up. If I'm going to do the slut strut home, you can make sure I get there. Alex's uncle has a cafe a block from our place and he makes a great breakfast."

"I'd hardly call it a walk of shame, and I know the place. I'm from around here, remember?"

"I didn't call it one." She grinned and reached for her clothes, shaking them out before getting dressed.

We made our way down to the street and started walking. Cassie let out a low laugh and I looked to see her shaking her head.

"What?" I said smiling.

"Just that I try three times over the last two weeks to get a date and nobody will even show up. I mean I think I'm pretty cute. I don't get it."

We walked a little further and she took my hand and turned me down a side street.

"It's like you said. A lot of guys probably looked at your pictures and thought they were stolen off some modeling site. Though I'm surprised not a one of them took a chance to find out. That's just lazy."

"I know! I'm convinced that most of the profiles are made up by guys living in their mom's basement and faked out with pics they stole online. I guess that makes me no better than them." She laughed and shook her head.

She turned us again and we walked two more blocks to the cafe.

12