New King David

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clinton09
clinton09
1,688 Followers

He was about to begin pounding her when his mom stopped him. She grabbed his manly nine inch tool and used it to stroke herself into her first orgasm. When she released him, expecting him to plunge in, she was surprised. He had never 'gone down' on anyone, but he felt drawn into it.

Nestling his head between her shapely legs, David proceeded to use his tongue to slather her into her second orgasm. Predictably, she could only take so much and grabbed him by the hair, pulling him off her. She tugged him forward; their lips met in a passionate kiss. Tongues played; she could taste herself.

As they made out in a way no mother and son should ever do, her motherly hand reached around and put his wonderful manhood within the entryway to her little piece of heaven. With a manly grunt, David entered her fully...one titanic plunge.

He withdrew fully and then re-entered her with blazing speed and frightening power. He could bench-press several times his own weight and that was reflected in the incredible power of his hips. Unknown to anyone, he had made himself the ultimate bedroom athlete.

With the slapping of their two bodies like thunderclaps, they came together. As his gorgeous mother cried at the top of her lungs in sexual delight, David's hugely swollen balls pulled tightly against him. Then, with a languid sway, a powerful tidal wave of seminal fluid was propelled the length of his huge cock into the welcoming recesses of his own mother.

That initial jet of sperm was the equal of a week's output for any man; drenching, overwhelming, it coated his beloved mother's cervical area in cum and sperm. A microscope would have shown his 'tadpoles' everywhere, dripping, oozing, settling down into deep dark pools. That was just one gusher.

When his mom relaxed, happy it was all over and they had bonded so beautifully, she was stunned to feel his mighty cock once again swell with manly pride. Once again, a wall of white liquid gushed into her fertile depths, bathing her in warmth and baby-making sperm. It was too much now; there WAS too much of a good thing. All of that excess goo started oozing out her pussy and dripping to the bed.

Her baby boy bent down and kissed his beautiful mother on her ruby lips. He murmured, "Have my baby, mom! Please...carry it...cherish it...give birth."

With that, to his mother's utter dismay, he inserted himself one final time, deep inside of her. With a reserve of cum from heavens knows where, David pumped his final torrent of cum and baby-making sperm into the already inundated fertile depths of his supersexy mommy.

After he finished, completely drained of baby-batter, David transformed back to her baby boy. As he fell on her bed, panting to regain his breath, they now came to rest side-by-side. Her nipples, rigid and popping from the incredible sex romp, were now as big and inviting as when she nursed David 18 years before.

She gently opened his mouth and placed the beautiful nipple in. Sure enough, he quietly suckled as if he were still nursing.

As he lay beside her, quietly nursing, once again her baby boy, Connie told him a bedtime story.

Connie: "Baby, do you remember the stories I used to tell you when you were going to sleep: The ones about the African plains, the big cats, painted dogs, and hyenas? I forgot if I told you about the African prides. When there was a changing of the alpha male--the king of the pride--all of the females would go into heat, into estrus."

"They all would become receptive to the male, and fertile. As a result, he would service them all, and they all would give birth to a bounty of cubs. The lion king would be so proud, he would guard his brood fiercely. What a wonderful lion king it would be, with two, maybe three females bearing his young."

David, once an innocent teen, now quite a man, had ascended to be lion king. He was only eighteen, but he now had the mantle as 'man of the house'. He got up from the bed with his mom, proud that her pussy drooled out a waterfall of his white manly seed. He popped his head into Heather's room, equally delighted to see her pussy also dripping the very seed of life.

Tiptoeing to his big sister's room, he was happy to see that she had not washed herself out; she too had a big puddle of goo and a thin channel of liquid escaping her well-fucked hole.

No one could know this but all three women conceived that night. The new lion king would have quite a pride of females. Although all of the women were free to go elsewhere, when they considered David and all of his 'assets', they were not about to settle for less.

David used to play computer games or watch mindless movie star/celebrity type of shows. Now, his weekends were spent with a huge hard cock and family jewels drooping under the weight of enormous loads of seed.

His 'pride' of women would regain their figures only to have them ruined by the effects of his intensely potent seed. For several years, the women waddled around with beautiful, swollen bellies. David would kiss their tummies, grab a quick drink of warm, sweet mother's milk, and visit the burgeoning legion of offspring.

History is replete with examples of little men compensating in some way for their shortcomings; Napoleon was only one example. David would be another.

The lawsuit against the driver and his insurance company for the accident awarded them $5 million. They could now afford to ditch dreary old Manhattan (their Park Avenue address wasn't on the fashionable side...) and move to a Tudor in Greenwich, Connecticut.

Overcompensating little David ended his pride's 'cub' production after the birth of David the sixth. The final tally was mom three, Carla six, and Heather eight. Little David, the 'little big man', finally had his pride...and he had his PRIDE, with the birth of the last baby, his seventeenth.

clinton09
clinton09
1,688 Followers
12