New Life in a New World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John finally emerged from Anya's house. As he walked toward Lydia, he was still inspecting the repairs on his shirt. It was quite impressive, the stitching was so barely noticeable that his shirt looked almost as good as new. Best of all, he could now enjoy the feeling of clean clothes. With a smile, he walked over to Lydia.

"Thank y...." he tried to say before being interrupted by Lydia.

"This way," she motioned as she led him back toward the center of the town.

Night had fallen and the streets of Wolfdell were empty. The town was now hidden in darkness save for the ambient lights coming from inside the homes. Eventually Lydia led John to a small shack near the center of town. The first feature he noticed was the small, covered porch in front with a single table and chair. She opened the front door and motioned him inside. The shack consisted of a single room furnished with only a bed, dresser and a bedside table. John saw his vest, pistol and rifle on top of the dresser. An oil lamp on the bedside table lit up the small cabin. The door slammed shut behind them.

John was about to turn around and address Lydia when he suddenly felt a kick to the back of his head. John stumbled forward, gripping his head in pain. John was still seeing stars when he turned to see Lydia in a fighting pose, ready for her next attack.

"That was your first mistake," she growled. Before John could answer, she thrust her fist forward, landing directly on his chest with enough force to knock him back. "That was your second."

John grabbed his chest, coughing as he tried to breathe again. What the hell had gotten into her? Once again, he tried to say something to grab her attention when he saw her throw a right hook aimed directly for his head. John ducked just before her clenched fist made contact.

"Look, I don't want to fi...." his words were cut off as she spun around and landed her kick directly on the side of his head. John found himself face first on the floor, shaking his head trying to see straight again.

"Get up!" Lydia shouted.

John slowly got to his feet, clenching his jaw and narrowing his eyes in anger. If she wanted to fight, he was going to give her a fight. Lydia spun around again, her white hair flailing as she tried to land another spinning roundhouse kick. John managed to catch her kick under the crook of his arm. He immediately grabbed her neck, picked her up and threw her into the wall. She grimaced as she dropped to the floor, but she did not let up. With a quick sweep of her leg, she knocked John's feet out from under him. A loud thud filled the room as he landed flat on his back. John had the wind knocked out at him on impact, he gasped for air and tried to control his breathing. Lydia now in a crouching position, flipped forward with her leg extended. John looked up to see the heel of her boot coming down directly toward his head. He managed to roll out of the way at the last possible moment, he could hear the sound of cracking wood as her foot connected with the floor.

Both Lydia and John simultaneously got to their feet, but Lydia would stay on the offensive. She threw another jab directly at John, only this time he was ready. He side stepped the jab and deflected it off one of his hands. When she connected with nothing but air, her momentum carried her forward. John brought up his knee into her midsection and threw his elbow down, striking her in the back. She let out a painful yelp when his elbow impacted her spine. Lydia stumbled forward, catching herself against the wall. She cracked a small smile. She was enjoying their fight and if he was this vigorous fighting, she could only imagine how he would be in bed. But she was not ready to give up yet, she wanted to see how far she could push John first.

John could also see her resolve, but unlike Lydia, he wanted to end the fight quickly. Lydia turned to face him and returned to her fighting stance. John saw that behind her was the dresser and more importantly his pistol. His plan was not to kill her but to get an advantage over her, forcing her to submit. Lydia took a few running steps and leapt into the air. John saw her beautiful, slender body twist in the air. His momentary lapse of concentration prevented him from blocking her flying back kick. She connected directly on his chest sending him stumbling back further. Once again he had to quickly catch his breath, this time he was determined to end this fight here and now.

John quickly got his footing and charged at Lydia. She swung her arm trying to connect a right hook to his head. John managed to dodge her right hook and grabbed her wrist with his right hand. As he moved behind her, he pulled her arm away and pressed on her back with his left hand. This push above her center of gravity allowed John to force Lydia down to the floor. Normally he would follow through and make sure that his opponent would remain down, but instead he made a beeline for his pistol. He removed the safety strap from behind the pistol and slipped it out of the holster. He turned around but was greeted by Lydia's dagger pressed firmly against his throat. She smiled triumphantly thinking she had won, until she heard a loud click between them. Lydia looked down to see John pull the hammer back on his pistol, pointed at her midsection. Now John was the one smiling. Lydia reached her hand behind John's head, he tightened his grip on the trigger thinking she may go in for the kill. Instead, with the dagger still pressed to his throat, she pulled him in for a deep kiss. His eyes shot open in complete surprise as she continued to press her lips firmly against his. John pulled back when Lydia finally loosened the grip on his head.

"What the hell was that!" John yelled, still shocked from her brazen advance.

Her big, beautiful golden eyes met his own as she smiled seductively, "Foreplay."

John raised an eyebrow, "Foreplay! Bullshit, you just tried to kill me."

"If I had tried to kill you, you would be dead already," Lydia replied with a deep laugh as she moved the dagger away from his throat. "Consider this a test of your fighting skills, something that I look for in a companion....and in a mate. Now, are you going to stand there or are you going to fuck me!"

John looked over the half-lycan beauty in front of him. Her eyes, her fair skin, her wonderful slender body, even her wolf ears and tail, he was taken in by all of it. From the moment he arrived in this world, he could not take his eyes off of her. It was also not just her beauty that captured him, but her inner strength as well. She truly had the heart of a warrior, John had never met a woman with so much resolve. But now she was giving in to her inner desires, and so was John. Whatever resistance he initially had faded away. If she wanted him, she could have him.

"Goddammit, you're crazy," John put down his gun and slapped the dagger out of Lydia's hand sending in clattering to the floor. He swiftly moved toward her and pulled her in for another kiss. Practically melting in his arms, she reached right behind his broad shoulders. They remained lip-locked, breathing heavily as they enjoyed feeling each other's bodies.

John's hands moved down her back and came to rest on her tight, round ass. He tightened his grip and pushed her into him. Lydia closed her eyes and let out a small moan against his mouth as she started to grind against his crotch. John moved his hands around her thighs and under her skirt, his thumb reached the soft folds of her pussy. Christ, she was not wearing any underwear and she was shaved completely bare.

John broke the kiss for a moment, "When did.....?"

"Back at Anya's," she replied, anticipating the question. "I slipped them off on my way out and left them with her."

John realized this is what tipped off Anya to Lydia's intentions. Thinking about the way Anya looked at him, he wondered if Lydia was going to encourage her to have a go with him as well. Either way, he was going to show Lydia a good time. He moved his hands back to her rump and lifted her against him. Instinctively, she wrapped her slender legs around his waist and locked her ankles behind his back. Lydia started to let out a small gasp but was immediately silenced when he pressed his lips against hers.

Her bare and exposed pussy was now in direct contact with his pants. John pushed his hips forward and rolled her hips against him. The rough texture of his pants was now rubbing against her sensitive region. Lydia started moaning as the roughness stimulated her pussy, building up a charge within her. John could hear her muffled moans increasing. He released himself from her mouth and started kissing his way from her cheek down to her neck.

"Oh Gods!" she moaned, her head tilted back. John continued encouraging the rolling movements of her hips and it was not long before she was moving them on her own. Her legs squeezed his midsection with her every grind encouraging his own movements into her and keeping him on rhythm. She breathed in a deep gasp as John kissed the sensitive crook of her neck, where her neck met her shoulder. The feeling of his lips there created a wonderful tingle within her body, making her even more sensitive. The mixture of feeling was almost becoming more than she could handle. Her big golden eyes squeezed shut as her breathing became ragged. She moved her hand behind his head, with her encouragement he kissed his was down to her breasts. She then pressed his head into her, burying his face between her tits.

God he loved her body, her breasts were not huge but they were big enough. He enjoyed the warm, soft, fleshy pillows that pressed against his cheeks. He did not care if she was practically suffocating him, there was no where else he wanted to be other than smothered in her bosom. As she rubbed against him, his cock became ever increasingly harder. He could feel her heat through his pants, the fabric separating him and the heaven between her legs. He wanted her to enjoy their dry humping session, but he remembered that there was one other place he would like to be.

Lydia was now grinding harder against John's crotch, her pace becoming more frantic. Her firm hand kept his head in place, he smiled between her soft valley as he pushed his hips against her even harder. A series of small cries escaped her lips as she tightened her legs around him. That special spot between her legs had reached a boiling point.

"Gods YESSS!" she cried as an explosion of pleasure tore through her body. She clinched her hand, grabbing a fistful of his hair. She slowed her movements as she came down from her moment of bliss. Finally, she lifted John's head from between her breasts. He gasped for air as he stared into her welcoming eyes, she smiled at him cutely. Lydia unhooked her legs from behind his back and John set her down.

"Aww man," John moaned jokingly looking down at the wet spot on the front of his pants from Lydia's cum. "I just had these washed."

"You're damn fault," she replied as she grabbed his chin beard and pulled him in for a quick kiss. "I want you to be my first," she whispered in his ear.

"You're a..." he was silenced by another kiss.

Lydia pulled away and untied the straps to her armor, letting it fall to the ground. She then slipped off her skirt and boots and stood before him completely naked. John drank in the sight of her, he could not wait to feel her soft, fair skin against his. John could see her sexy tail sway in anticipation as he kicked off his boots. As John started to remove his shirt, he felt a pair of hands unbuckle his belt and slip off his pants. Clearly, she could not wait either. In one swift yank, she pulled off his underwear and now had unrestricted access to his cock.

Gods it was big. It may not have been as large as a lycan's but certainly larger than most humans. Lydia gripped his member tightly in her hand and with a small moan, she wrapped her lips around his cock, engulfing him. John nearly lost his balance as the sudden surge of pleasure made his legs weak. She continued to pump his shaft with her hand as she devoured him. She ran her tongue along the underside of his tip, causing him to let out a loud moan. Once she was sure he was as hard as he could get, she pulled herself off of him with a loud slurp. He started to groan in protest.

"Nuh uh," she said in a sultry tone, "It's time for us to fuck."

She laid back on the bed and spread her creamy thighs invitingly. John kneeled down between her legs and began to lick her bare pussy lips. Lydia squirmed and she squealed in delight as his tongue worked her over. She suddenly gasped and her whole body convulsed when he stuck his tongue between her folds and flicked it over her clit. John was loving this, he thought about how he could do this all day as he greedily drank down her juices. He then felt her grab a tuft of his hair and pull him up toward her until their eyes met.

"When I said fuck me, I meant now!" she growled with a hungry expression on her face. She reached down and grabbed his cock, guiding toward her core. "I want this thing inside me now!"

John didn't need to be told twice. In one swift motion, he thrust inside her moist pussy. Lydia let out a small scream and arched her back when she felt his cock invade her. She wrapped her arms around his back, holding him close as she adjusted to him inside of her. John was in heaven when he felt her soft body against his, her embrace made his heart go soft. John started to slowly move his hips, he could not believe how tight she was. She loosened her grip on him as he began to build up a rhythm. John looked down and admired the half-lycan's exquisite body. Her white hair was spread out on the bed sheet, she was an angel.

Lydia began to thrust back to his movements, matching his rhythm. Soon he was picking up speed and she was mashing herself against his pelvis. Lydia closed her eyes and pawed at his muscular chest. John leaned forward and caught one of her pert breasts in his mouth. She let out a low sultry moan when he started to lick her nipple.

"Mmm....Oh, that's so good"

She raked her nails against his chest and wrapped her legs around his back. He plunged deeper inside her, burying himself to the hilt. Lydia was starting breath louder in between moans. She loved how he filled every inch of her. She smiled deviously as she began to work him with her muscles. John let out a loud deep groan, it was like a velvet hand was working his cock. She flexed again, tightening herself around him.

"Oh, dammit!" he moaned against her breast. John smiled as he gave her nipple a small bite. She let out a loud scream as she arched her back again. She was getting hotter as their lovemaking continued, beads of sweat caused her body to glisten.

"Is that all you got?" she panted. John accepted the challenge and started thrusting into her with everything he had. The room was filled with the sound of his hips slapping against her and her nonstop moaning. "Oh...fu...fuck. That's what I'm talking about. Fuck me you wonderful bastard!" Her eyes rolled to the back of her head when she felt the tip of his cock touch her cervix. "Oh Gods, I'm about to cum!"

Lydia was like a wild animal beneath John. Her limbs started thrashing in every direction, she was thrusting her self against him uncontrollably. With her head tilted back, she was screaming like a possessed woman in need of an exorcism. One of her hands managed grasp his arm, another grabbed his back as she held on for dear life. She wanted this man all to herself forever.

"That's it! Cum inside me! CLAIM ME!" She suddenly let out a near inhuman howl, her entire body spasmed as she came. Her cum coated John's cock, he had reached his breaking point. With a mighty roar he came inside her, filling her womb with his cum. His body shook as his racing heart started to slow down.

He pulled out of her and collapsed on the bed next to Lydia. They looked deep into each other's eyes until they fell asleep, tangled in each other's limbs.

************************************************

A lone figure stood in a dark cavern, lit by the dancing light from the fires that lined the walls. His clothing was all black along with his slicked back hair but contrasted against his red skin. The light from the fires danced off the cavern walls. It was almost like home, before he was banished to this forsaken world. The demon, Solomon awaited to hear news from his imp servant. After thousands of years, his plans were coming to fruition. However, the presence he felt enter this realm could change that. He soon heard the sound of flapping wings as the imp finally entered the cavern.

"Master," the imp said in a raspy, high pitched voice. "I followed him as you requested, he is truly not from this realm."

"Where is he now?" Solomon asked.

"Please forgive me master, but the wolf leader's daughter did manage to get to him. He is currently under her care."

"I see," Solomon replied, his eyes narrowed. "Tell me about his weapons."

"Master, they are unlike anything we have ever seen before. I sent some imps to attack the village and.."

"What!" Solomon shouted. He could not believe the arrogance of the imp. It was bad enough that his enemies even knew about his plans. But, they did not know just how close he was to completing them. An attack like this could ruin his advantage.

The imp quickly cowered, "Nothing big, small group, won't be traced back to you." The imp breathed easier when he saw his master calm down. "But master, anything he simply pointed his weapons at was destroyed."

Solomon stroked his beard, this visitor could indeed be a problem for him. However, he knew exactly what his next move was going to be. He would destroy this foreigner before his journey even started. Soon this world and everyone in it was going to burn.