New Mother, New Life Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to the bathroom and saw that far from giving me semi-masculine eyebrows she had formed my brows into a very large feminine arches above my brow! I was amazed as it had changed the whole appearance of my face without make-up and I loved it! However, how would I explain this one at work? Prank? I didn't care. I couldn't stop looking at it and was eager to try out my new look as soon as possible.

I asked Helen if I could use her make-up to do myself up while she waxed Paola. She told me to use whatever I wanted and warned me not to take a shower right after waxing. Fifteen minutes later I felt more than presentable, as I re-entered the lounge in my pyjamas to hang out with the girls. They were discussing what they were going to wear tomorrow.

"What shoe size do you take Lottie?" asked Paola handing me one of her sandals, "You look like you have long feet like mine."

Her shoe fit me, and she then passed me the second one.

"I think I'll be able to bring something nice for you tomorrow," she said, "Something very sexy."

"That reminds me, I've something nice for you too," said Helen, and she went to one of her wardrobes at the end of the apartment and came back with a beautiful black corset, "You should try this on for a while tonight or it might feel uncomfortable to wear for a long time tomorrow."

I had seen corsets before but had no idea how they worked. Helen wrapped it loosely around my back and clipped in the fastenings up at the front. She tensioned up the black ribbons at the rear, which made it feel snug on my body. She then told me to breathe in and she tightened the ribbons further, and to my surprise couldn't breathe out again... the corset had taken control of my body!

"Okay, that should do it for now, let's just let you get used to it for a while then we'll do it up again later," she said.

The corset felt good. It pressed firmly and wholly against my body. My torso felt like it had been suddenly dosed up with steroids or something because the strength of the corset felt like my own flesh and bone. My whole upper body felt supported from my straightened posture and this gave me a feeling of real confidence. When I looked in the mirror I couldn't believe how curved and feminine my waist felt. It was like a dream come true.

At Helen's insistence I put my top back on and we went through a wardrobe of hers full of club wear. There were so many rubber fantasy outfits and accessories that I was beginning to realise how wealthy she must be to have bought all this stuff. There was more than enough selection for me to choose from so we decided to leave the final decision until the following night.

After 30 minutes of wearing the corset, Helen asked me how I was and if I would like it tightened. It felt so snug and had given me such marvellous support that I had almost forgotten that I was wearing it. She told me to breathe in and once again I was not able to breathe out as I felt it tighten even more, this time more to my lower abdomen. It felt stiffer and more restrictive but at the same time more supportive and it made my waist look incredibly tiny to me. I thought I knew my body but Helen was proving to me that I did not.

Paola left a short time later promising to see us at 6pm the following day and I helped Helen to prepare dinner. After half an hour she asked if I thought I could handle another tightening of the corset. Feeling like I was becoming moulded into the shape I wanted I agreed straight away. I could hardly take a deeper breath but I tried and she tightened it to what felt like my absolute limit. My upper abdomen was squeezed even tighter and I felt my internal organs push right up into my rib cage.

This time it was uncomfortable and told her so. My breath was so short I barely felt like I was alive but I could now feel my pulse throb my body like a drum with every heartbeat.

"We'll give you 20 minutes, shall we? No pain, no gain!" she taunted.

I was with her on that and she told me that if I stayed like this for too long it could be bad for me. Despite the potential danger it felt exhilarating! After 20 minutes she released the ribbons of the corset and I felt a simultaneous feeling of relief from the restrictive feeling and sadness that I was losing my feminine shape. After over an hour of wearing the corset, I now felt naked without it.

"You did very well, I'm surprised," she said, "You will have no problem wearing a corset for a night out. Just don't get carried away and tell me if you're feeling unwell, I'll loosen it up for you."

"Would it be dangerous to put the corset back on now?" I asked, "Even just a little bit? I really liked it..."

"Okay, take a break from it for a while and I'll put it on you then. Just a little bit, mind, just for support," she said cautiously.

After dinner Helen went into her spare room near the front door and spent a while tidying up as I watched telly. She called me in and showed it to me.

"What do you think?" she asked, "This can be your room."

It was not a bad room, despite having no windows, but it was spacious with a big comfortable looking double bed. I noticed a large mirror fitted to the ceiling but did not pass comment because I realised it probably had something to do with her time as an escort.

"Aw, thanks, it's lovely," I said, genuinely impressed and grateful for the love and hospitality I was receiving. I wondered if she meant that this was my room for the weekend or for longer than that. I hoped, and somehow deep down I knew, that I was welcome in this room for as long as I wished to stay here.

We went to bed before 11 that night and I could not sleep for a while. The feeling of the silken bed sheets on my smooth, waxed body along with the beautiful, crazy, sexual day drove me to distraction and I masturbated a couple of times before I fell asleep exhausted.

I slept so well that it was almost lunchtime when I woke. Helen was up and working away at the workshop end of the apartment. I got dressed in my jeans and one of her over-sized t-shirts, which fit me nicely, and we went for a brisk, long walk by the river. We sat down for brunch outside a nice cafe enjoying the lazy buzz of Saturday lunchtime in London and watching the people pass. She was staring at me smiling:

"You look so different with your eye-brows like that," she said insistently, "They really suit you!"

"My God, I am going to get the piss ripped out of me again by the guys at work on Monday," I said, "I suppose they will grow back , eventually. Don't get me wrong, I really liked them last night when I had make-up on but while I'm going about my business as a casual guy like this, I just look like an off-duty drag queen!"

Helen burst out laughing as I continued.

"Tell me, what girl would go off with a guy with eyebrows like mine?! None! This has set my potential love life back at least six months. Thanks a lot Paola!"

"So, how has your love-life been for the last six months? Any girls?" asked Helen, making it sound like a rhetorical question.

"None in the last six months," I answered regretfully, "but there was one last Halloween, she was pretty hot and she seemed keen. Granted that was eight months ago though..."

"So, how did that go?" she asked.

"We had two dates and had sex on the second. She cried when we had sex, actually. I didn't hear from her again," I said with a tone of rejection in my voice.

"Not much luck with girls then. What about boys? Have you ever been with a man?" she asked.

"Yes, a couple of times," I said, trying to choose my next few words carefully so as not to give her the wrong idea about me. "I have met a couple of people online in the past year and we met in person, one was a transvestite and one was a guy," I said cautiously, awaiting her reaction...

"And...?" was all I was prompted with.

"They were both amazing experiences. They were unusual, but really good experiences," I said.

"So, you like cock then?" she said very matter-of-factly.

Helen didn't pull any punches and her abrupt nature was beginning to get under my skin.

"Yes, both of them had lovely cocks and I enjoyed playing with them immensely!" I said loudly and indignantly, not caring about the couple close by having their lunch at the next table, "Can we order food now?"

Helen smiled and looked straight down at the menu with one eyebrow raised. I was a little angry but my natural empathy to this woman just made me want to smile every time she did that. I thought about the reaction of the couple next to us stopping mid-conversation and dropping their cutlery and that made me smile even more. After lunch we walked home arm in arm.

Long after the promised '6pm', Paola arrived at the apartment casually mumbling Italian swear-words as she struggled with two large laundry bags, dropping them on the floor once through the door.

"Catso, Madonna! Okay, now... where is the alcohol?" she said, in a mock deep male voice, causing us all to laugh infectiously at her joke and demeanour.

I could not help but like this down-to-earth person, still so humble and friendly despite her amazing good looks. I could see why she and Helen had become such good friends. Helen and I greeted Paola with a kiss and she looked at me with wide dramatic serious-looking eyes.

"For you, I have something special in this bag. Please take it and look inside and take what you want," she said.

I took the bag to the lounge and began taking items out of it. There was a mass of clothing and objects piled inside it. At the top were long black boots. I laid them on the sofa and continued emptying. There were more shoes, then black fetish club wear, then a white delicate box, then more sexy clothes and at the bottom of the bag appeared to be random items including a couple of dildos! I left them where they were to spare any embarrassment.

"I brought these boots for you Lottie you will love them. They are your size, 40. You will look so good! They always make all the men go crazy... so now they will for you too!" she said smiling.

I thanked Paola and took the boots to my new room to try them on. They were thigh high in soft black leather. They were a perfect fit, snug and supportive. I looked forward to wearing them again next time for the night... in public... I suddenly got very nervous about the evening ahead. I quelled my fears knowing that I would be in the best company possible.

Paola set about doing my hair. This involved washing, blow-drying and shaping my moppy, grunge hairstyle with a lot of hairspray. She brushed the hair at the back of my neck up towards the top, repeatedly layering and spraying it. She was quite aggressive with the brush against my head but I had was confident that she knew what she was doing so I let her carry on without complaint and handed her hair clips every time she asked for one.

Repeatedly she brushed it back and sprayed it from my forehead, temple and behind my ears toward the crown of my head and from the rear up until I looked very tidy but quite weird. Then, with a bit of tinkering with hairclips and a go-go, she fixed a long brown real hair ponytail extension which matched the colour of my hair perfectly to my crown.

"Be careful with this," she warned me, "I will make this as tight as I can, but if someone pulls this too hard tonight then it will come from away from your head!"

I made a worried laugh and heeded her warning. Nobody was getting that close to me tonight and I would make sure of that. I would ensure that I was in control at all times and that I would not take any shit. I knew that the way I was dressed would certainly attract the unwanted attention of some men. In the mirror I saw myself with my arched eyebrows and hair pulled right back up from my face. I looked completely different from my normal self... even without makeup. I instantly felt more confident and thought 'bring it on!'

With Helen's help, I assembled my outfit. I wore a black Bodycon faux leather jumpsuit, high cut at the top of the leg with long sleeves. It had a silver zip all the way down the front passing below the crotch all the way to the backside. Helen gave me a pair of Wolford glossy tanned tights to wear beneath this. These were high quality expensive nylons and suited the high cut waist of the suit. The tightness of all the layers of nylon including my underwear flattened the already small bulge of my genitals to an even smaller flat bulge, which appeared more like a pussy through the material.

Paola produced a pair of C-cup silicone breast-forms from her large bag and gave them to me. She said that they had been left behind by a client and I began to wonder what she worked at to have the kind of client who would go around leaving such random objects behind. I graciously took them, nonetheless.

Over the jumpsuit, I wore the black corset at a comfortable tightness at first with the intention of tightening it at the club later on. Once I got into the thigh-high boots I checked myself out in the mirror. My reflection dressed in these amazing clothes was way beyond my expectation. I looked better than anytime I had cross-dressed in my life! Once I had applied my makeup, smoky eyes with bright red lipstick to match my nails, the transformation was complete.

Helen wore a stunning, black spandex bodycon bandage dress, which had chunks taken out of it showing off her skin and her blonde hair was tied in a tight ponytail like mine. The thin laces of her high heels wrapped up her legs and looped up to below her knees. Paola emerged from the bedroom looking extremely sexy wearing a purple rubber catsuit and stiletto boots. From the bag, she produced a black dog collar, which she placed around my neck to finish my look.

At 11pm, a large Mercedes collected us from Helen's house and took us across town to the fetish club. Once in the door we left our coats in the cloakroom and Paola shocked me as she took out a huge purple strap-on dildo out of her bag, which she put on.

"Now the outfit is complete!" she declared and walked into the main room of the club as we followed.

Loud techno music boomed from the sound system. The club was alive with a crazy variety of spectacles and fetish costumes. Right in front of me were two leather-clad slaves at the feet of a tall busty dominatrix. There were women who were men, men who were women and plenty somewhere in between, I stopped trying to decipher genders. There were many people in all sorts of costumes... nuns, priests, Alice in Wonderlands, frogmen, penguins, adult babies and zentai guys.

Helen and Paola made a beeline for a group of people gathered in a lounge area on a slightly raised podium. The two pretty girls there were introduced to me as Michaela and Katy. At their feet was a masked slaveboy on a leash called 'Fuckpig'. When I heard his name I smiled at the two girls and their smiles back at me confirmed their friendly nature. Despite this, they inflicted seemingly random kicks and stamps to poor Fuckpigs body! There was also a married couple there, Sam and Rob and a tall handsome Kiwi named Matt. These were all regulars at the club and Helen introduced me to the group as her little sister.

After about 1 hour in the club, Paola approached me and asked if I wanted any pills. She had MDMA in the form of Ecstasy pills and said they were very good. One would be enough for an amazing euphoric high so I agreed and we both swallowed one at the same time. I stayed close by her on the dance-floor awaiting the inevitable rush, as we would both come up together.

A while after taking it the music appeared to improve immensely and as I looked at Paola dance in front of me, the bond between her and I seemed to magnify one thousand times. Blood rushed around my body and my brain flew through alternate dimensions. I was overcome with happiness, empathy and love for everything. I had most definitely 'come up'!

The wonderful sights and sounds of the club felt amplified and everything seemed to make sense to me. None of the problems of life seemed to bother me as I danced there in sheer happiness. I felt rushes up my spine and felt moments of complete detachment from reality. Paola kept an eye on me and suggested that we go to sit down to chill out.

I agreed and she surprised me by taking a dog-leash from her belt and clipping it to the front of my dog collar! She tugged at it roughly and playfully and led me out of the club to the chill-out area. This was so much fun! The cool air felt heavenly and the rest for my feet was welcome. Paola chatted to me:

"You know that 'Elen is very happy that you have found her," she said, "She really loves you."

"That's good to know... That's great to know Paola, I'm so happy I found her too... and you... this is all so amazing. I'm just so happy!"

"In Ecstasy Veritas!" she said laughing.

"No, I mean it, I'm just so happy with the way everything's turned out," I said, feeling genuine.

"She has plans for you too. She wants to see a lot more of you from now on," said Paola, "Please don't break her heart."

"No way, she is family to me now. She knows me better than any person on earth. I think that she is just amazing and I want to be part of her life," I said from the bottom of my heart.

Paola and I smiled silently at each other and shared the beautiful moment looking in to each other's eyes. Then the beautiful spectre of Helen approached us and we both pushed over on the wall to make room for her to sit down between us. We were some sight, all of us dressed to kill in such sexy outfits and just sitting there on the wall like schoolgirls.

Helen and I went to the toilets and my choice of outfit meant that going to the loo was just about achievable once I unzipped jumpsuit from behind and slid my pantyhose and knickers down just enough to stick my limp dick out for a pee.

Once we did our business, we touched up our makeup and Helen tightened up my corset slightly. We went back in for a dance, stopping to look with interest and amusement at the sexual sideshows taking place around the club. There were various groups and couples using the swings, benches and machines provided for their enjoyment.

We continued back to the podium by the lounge.

While dancing with Helen, Matt the tall handsome Kiwi guy came over dancing. He was way over 6 feet tall and had a perfect body which was well defined through the revealing short black PVC club outfit he had on. He had an innocent, sweet personality and a funny dance, which made me laugh. His good looks hinted that he was part Maori.

We went to chill out together and he massaged my shoulders. He told me he didn't do drugs just loved to dance to techno music and he was a regular at this club because it was so friendly. He must have some stamina to keep dancing like that without any illicit substances, I thought to myself. I didn't get the feeling that he was hitting on me because this was common friendly behaviour while on pills in a club and I was being friendly back to him.

I went to the bar and waited ages to get served then some very strange lizard guy tattooed fully from head to toe with reptile scales and wearing nothing but a thong walked up to the bar and was served immediately before me which infuriated me as it usually does. Matt came to the bar behind me and I pointed out to him what had just happened.

"Oh, that's normal here," he explained to me, calmly. "The bar staff always rush to serve him because he's a great tipper... look at him... where's he gonna put his change?"

I burst out laughing at probably the funniest thing I'd heard in ages and looking into Matt's eyes he seemed like he barely knew how funny he really was and was just slowly starting to get his own joke.

"I wonder how much cash he came out with tonight?" I asked, hoping to hear more deadpan Kiwi wit.

"Looks like he's got enough fivers stuffed in his pants to buy everyone a drink!" Matt answered with a cheeky smile, causing me to laugh hysterically when I checked out the big bulge under lizard-guy's g-string.