New Mother, New Life Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt insisted on buying me a drink and we went back to the crowd in the lounge area where I met Helen again.

"I think you have an admirer there," Helen said to me out of earshot of Matt.

"Who... Matt? I don't think so... He's not gay is he?" I asked, thinking he did not come across as gay or even hinted that he fancied me.

"I've never seen him with a guy... or a girl in fact, so I've no idea," said Helen, "But he can't seem to take his eyes off you!"

"Really?" I blushed, "He's bloody gorgeous!"

With the MDMA in charge of my body and brain, I hadn't even considered that he could be having sexual thoughts about me. I did feel like we had something in common, as we had a nice chat and he seemed a very genuine nice guy. I decided to see if he was interested but not give too much away. I would be coy and tease him ever so slightly, without making a fool out of myself. I would soon find out if he was interested or not!

I grabbed Paola and got her up to dance in the lounge area. We danced closely and provocatively with each other to the high-energy techno music pulling strange moves and reacting to each other's routines. It wasn't long before we had the attention of many people in the vicinity, including Matt.

At this stage I began to make eye contact with him while still dancing with Paola. My gaze fixed on him matching the intensity of my dancing. Despite the dozens of other people looking at me I did not break my stare at Matt. He stared back at me, and with an open mouth!

This was fun and I was happy to see I was having an effect on him. Then the tune broke down and the drumbeat stopped while some euphoric interlude rang out. I gracefully moved my arms up above my head savouring the moment to stretch my fatigued muscles. It felt good. I reached as far as I could and stretched my legs then leaned forward reaching my hands down to the toes of my boots. I arched my back as I rose from this position running my hands over my body and looking straight at Matt. Now he was smiling and I smiled back at him. I turned my head away slightly and looked back at him out of the corner of my eye and he was still checking me out which made me smile again and I knew he was interested.

Rather than chase him I went outside alone to chill once again. He followed me out and we chatted for ages. I knew this was going somewhere but I didn't know where. Helen came out looking for us after a while and invited Matt over to chill out at her house after the club. He agreed with his typical Kiwi enthusiasm and I contained my utter delight to a casual "Cool!"

Once the club finished Matt grabbed a big bag from the cloakroom and changed into a tracksuit rather than "crawl the streets at night dressed in rubber...again!" The same Mercedes that had dropped us off collected us and drove us to Helen's. I sat in the back seat between Paola and Matt.

My body was angled more towards Matt and my right hand rested on his left leg. He was so big I felt diminutive beside him. He was a real man and I would be powerless to resist him. As my hand lay there I wondered what his cock was like and realised that it was only inches away from my hand. As we spoke I casually let my hand move along the inner leg of his sweatpants until it brushed upon his cock.

I had found it and it was alive. I gently left my hand there pretending to have not known what I was touching. It throbbed and it grew with each pulse. It was huge. I was excited. After a couple of minutes, I knew he had no problem with me being down there so I began to gently stroke his boner. His left hand moved across onto my thigh stroking the nylon of my inner right leg. It felt very erotic to have his large manly hands there so close to my genital area. I instantly felt vulnerable and very aroused.

I turned my head to face him and we were cheek to cheek. Our lips met, our mouths opened and our tongues glided across each other's. It was amazing. Shivers went down my spine and despite all the adrenaline and endorphins I had already used up, I felt more alive at that moment than I had all night.

His hands caressed my body and we kissed for only a minute when he broke out laughing. Then I realised that Paola was behind me giving him the 'thumbs up' of approval. She burst out laughing when I caught her. I looked back at Matt, planted a kiss on his lips, and regained my composure in the middle seat knowing that we would have more privacy at home.

Back at Helen's it was tea all round and the high heels were replaced with pumps or sandals. Helen removed my corset and I felt the relief as it came off but missed the support it gave me. I had worn it for so long it felt as if the effects were semi-permanent and it would take some time for gravity to pull my organs back into position. My feet were killing me and Matt was more than happy to oblige me with a foot rub. His big manly hands moulded and squeezed my little feminine nylon-covered feet and calves.

After a cup of tea and a chat about the night at the club, Helen and Paola said goodnight and went off to Helen's bedroom. Paola got my attention from behind the corner, out of sight of Matt. She held the huge purple dildo above her face with both her hands and motioned a blowjob gesture at me, then smiled wildly disappearing in the bedroom door. I sniggered but luckily, Matt didn't notice.

As soon as Matt and I were left alone, I felt giddy and excited all of a sudden. I moved over closer to him on the sofa so we were close, face-to-face.

"Do you want another cup of tea?" I asked rhetorically.

"No," he said.

"Do you want a beer?" I persisted with my small talk.

"Nah," he replied, "but you go right ahead if you want."

"Go right ahead and what?" I asked, fading into a whisper looking him in the eyes.

Our faces moved closer together and we kissed lustfully. His mouth tasted delicious and big. His luscious lips enveloped mine and his tongue slid back and forth across my tongue and around my mouth. I received his tongue and sucked his saliva down with pleasure. We were kissing so deeply our noses pressed into each other's cheeks.

We kissed for ages on the sofa. He rested one hand on my thigh and one supported the back of my neck holding me locked in our oral embrace. Similarly, my hand held on to his thick strong neck and shoulders. It was passionate and hot!

I slid my hand down his shirt feeling the ripples of his buff body beneath. I slid his sweatpants down and his large hard cock revealed itself suddenly by springing out.

It was very long and slender, uncut, eight inches already and, though stiff, clearly not yet fully erect. I leant down and put my lips to his foreskin. I sucked it very gently and ran my tongue over it sweeping up his weeping pre-cum and sucking it into my mouth.

His cock grew as I sucked hard at the head and the blood from around his body coursed into his organ. The helmet of his penis bulged out from his foreskin, as it got stiffer. His cock tasted as manly and magnificent as it looked!

I sucked harder as deeply as I could until I gagged and spluttered in a panic. I came up for a breath of air and smiled embarrassingly at him. I began to breathe through my nose for a little bit and then replaced my mouth around his cock shoving his head in as deeply as I could. It was much deeper than I'd ever done so before without gagging and pleasantly surprised myself.

Suddenly, with a firm push to the back of my head, Matt moved my mouth down to the base of his cock. He was not as innocent as he appeared after all! He moaned as he held my mouth there, his cock buried in my face, deep inside my throat.

My tongue ran quickly and messily tickling his salty hairy balls and I could feel my saliva run uncontrollably out of the bottom of my mouth. My airways struggled as my nose momentarily pressed against his pubic bone.

With all of the strength on my neck, I pushed myself away from it but it was no match for his strong arm. I managed to make enough gain to allow my nose to get some air into it. He allowed me that little gain and pushed my head back to the base of his cock.

I felt urge to get sick and naturally resisted his hand with a backwards movement of my head, my nose wheezing as a little air streamed desperately into my lungs. Sensing my discomfort, he gave me more leeway to slide my mouth on his cock and as I breathed more deeply the nauseous feeling disappeared and we got into a rhythm.

My mouth and throat felt used and abused and I relished the thought of how much enjoyment he was receiving from this. He stopped jerking my head with his hand once he felt my head working to the rhythm without resistance. I knew he could not be far from cumming so I promised myself to keep going until he had reached orgasm. I could feel a messy dribble from the saliva that was spilling from my bottom lip.

I removed my head from his cock and wiped the dribble off my chin with a cheeky smile. I looked up into his eyes in complete ecstasy and instantly put his cock back in my mouth and bobbed my head with long strokes sucking harder and groaning lowly.

He groaned a little too and I reached my finger back behind his balls and slightly into his ass. With a loud groan followed by a sigh, a huge dump of cum suddenly shot from his cock and hit the back of my throat with force, catching me off guard.

Some of it went down my throat and some remained in my mouth, which I swirled around the head of his cock with my tongue causing the sensitivity to tickle him and recoil slightly. I pursed my lips, and wiped my chin and planted a kiss on his lips. He sat there looking very relieved.

Without saying anything, I looked at him with raised eyebrows and motioned my eyes to the bedroom. I took him by the hand and led him to my room, the salty, tangy aftertaste of his semen in my mouth made me feel happy, like I had given him a real treat, and he would have to return the favour to me somehow.

I turned the bedroom lights on low dim and Matt sat down on the end of the bed. I stood between his legs and he wrapped his arms around my waist. His hands ran up and down my ass and thighs feeling the sensuousness of my outfit.

I lifted my knee, dominantly placing it at his crotch touching his large manhood. He was having none of it and jerked me off my feet and I fell helplessly on top of him and rolled over beside him. Behind his head, I noticed a few items placed on the bedside locker, which weren't there earlier.

There was lube, condoms and poppers, which must have been left there by either Helen or Paola after we got back from the club. Either of them was capable of this thoughtful gesture, which I appreciated.

I knew that having taking ecstasy earlier that night I would be incapable of getting any sort of erection for about 12 hours during the comedown, which was my usual experience. I decided to just go with the flow and see what happened.

"Would you like to lick my pussy?" I asked, stroking Matt's chest.

"I don't know... I've never really seen a pussy like yours before," he replied, suddenly stunned.

"What do you mean a pussy like mine?" I said, pretending to be shocked, "What do you expect you'll find?"

"Look, no offence, I see a lot of people at that club and I genuinely don't know if they are really male or female. Paola told me earlier after I asked her. She told me you are a 'special' girl. I really had no idea and you were the prettiest girl in the place if it makes you feel any better," he said in his defence.

"Yes, that does make me feel a little better," I said, "So are you going to lick my pussy now?"

His eyes were a little nervous but his sense of adventure was shining through. He got up to his knees and took hold of my body, one hand behind my shoulders and the other between my legs lifting my butt. His overpowering strength made me feel completely helpless.

Holding me, he leant down and kissed me and I felt like my body went entirely limp in his great big arms. I let a tiny uncontrollable sigh from deep within as he did so.

He moved his hand up to my throat and I looked to try to see what he was doing. He took the zip at my collar and pulled it down slowly all the way down to my crotch. My cock did not make an appearance as it was well covered by my Wolford tights and knickers. Normally it would be somewhat erect but not while I was coming down from ecstasy.

"Shall I help?" I asked.

"Please," he answered with a smile.

I got up from the bed with my back to him and squeezed my shoulders out of the spandex suit. I peeled it down my body and off my legs. Then I slid off the tights to expose my smooth bare legs. I took off my bra with the breast forms and threw them into the wardrobe so as not to freak him out too much! I slipped into the short pink nightie that was hanging on the wardrobe door and sat back down on the bed. When I turned round I saw that Matt was pulling his cock the whole time.

I felt liberated having removed the clubwear but also felt vulnerable and very turned on by the feeling of silk brushing upon my skin. I pulled off Matt's sweatpants and he took off his t-shirt. I began rubbing my crotch through my silky knickers to try to stimulate it and it felt really good but no hint of an erection from there. He leaned over me and went south.

I awkwardly slipped my knickers down to my knees with both hands and kicked them off as he did. I was worried about how he would react to a limp cock so I grabbed my shrunken cock and balls, squeezing them tightly and pulled them up towards my tummy below my nightie.

When he reached my crotch, he must have been confused at what he found. All that remained where my cock should have been was the stretched skin behind my balls, which probably looked like the lips of a vagina from his perspective.

His face disappeared and his mouth began licking the skin as I tugged harder on my embarrassing genitals. His tongue felt good, and I was very aroused despite my cock not reacting. Matt was tugging furiously on his cock and I saw that it was hard and fully erect again.

I pulled his head up from my crotch and up to my mouth for a kiss and leaned him onto his back. I leaned across him to the bedside locker and torn open a condom packet with my teeth. I popped the condom onto my lips and went straight for his big hard cock placing it on the head and unravelling it down his shaft with my teeth.

I stood up for a moment and squeezed a little lube on the end of his knob, and reached below to put some up the ring of my ass. I straddled across his waist and eased myself down on his cock. It was still tight. I took some more lube and rubbed loads on the shaft carefully wiping my hands with tissue afterwards. Once again I sat above his cock and it slid deeper down upon it.

His hands were on my waist as I was squatted and I seemed like I was down as far as my ass would let me. The feeling of his manhood opening up my girly ass felt better than any toy I'd ever used. He was looking my in the eyes as he pushed me down further and I began to feel a little uncomfortable.

Without warning he thrust his waist up and I yelped with extreme pain as he did. After the sharp pain, I felt a guilty feeling that I was not giving him the experience he had expected.

I opened the bottle of poppers and took a good long sniff.

My heart began to beat quickly and I felt all the blood rush to my head. I kept sniffing it and began to lose coherence. I placed my thumb over the bottle and quickly said:

"Come on... fuck me!"

It felt like the weight of my body had become too much for my knees to take and I my ass felt like it slid all the way down his shaft. His powerful waist thrust his cock deeper inside me and out again. The pain of my anus seemed to disappear and I noticed his cock smashing something deeper inside me with every thrust. I was completely helpless and bounced like a rag-doll on top of him squealing and whimpering almost about to cry.

I don't know if I fell over or he let me down, all I know is I ended up on the bed with my knees together and him leaning over me smashing his huge cock into me.

My loud, high-pitched moan trembled with every thrust and so I took another hit of poppers and felt the blood rush again. Matt began to groan like a beast and his hands squeezed my body tightly with lust. He pumped and pumped and the groans became faster until he let one very loud one and shot his jism within me. He pulled out of me, which felt like both a huge relief but an anti-climax for me. Juices spilled out of my ass and down the cheek of my butt. I looked at his cock and the condom was ripped to shreds from the force of his fucking.

I lay on my back in a wet patch with sweat dripping from me. His beautiful body glistened in the light.

"Oh my God, that was fucking amazing!" he said,

"Sorry about the condom but you've got nothing to worry about, I promise you. Are you alright?"

"Yes, perfect," I sighed.

Physically, I felt like I had been raped by ten men, but my brain told me I wanted more of this raw beast. I managed to pull myself together, stripped the soiled top sheet and went to the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I felt less recognisable than ever. The makeup was almost gone but looking at myself, I still felt like something had changed, I wasn't myself.

To be continued...

© Cara Elaine 2014