New Neighbour

Story Info
New Neighbour introduces himself.
6.1k words
4.3
19.6k
21
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All comments and feedback are gratefully received I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind and any resemblance to real people is purely accidental.

This story depicts sex between multiple consenting adults, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

"Dammit" came the curse as Grant came crashing out of the hedgerow. The homeowner was startled from her daydreaming as she lazed in her hot tub. The sun's rays had been playing on her skin as she lay with her head back but now, she sat upright looking at the stranger that had literally come crashing into her garden.

The stranger was a thick set black man dressed in a t-shirt and shorts. He looked back at the hedgerow and then looked around to orientate himself. As his gaze scanned the garden, he spotted Holly sat up in the hot tub and automatically held his hands up in submission. "Sorry. I'm your new neighbour from next door and was trying to wrestle with that overgrown bush. I didn't mean to disturb you" he offered. He then looked down at his arm as a trickle of blood ran along his arm and started to drip on his khaki shorts. After tutting he muttered "To add insult to injury, the darn thing has stabbed me."

It was at this point that Holly stood up and got out of her hot tub, quickly wrapping her dressing gown around herself as she made her way towards her visitor saying, "Come with me, I'll get that cleaned up for you before it gets infected."

The visitor bowed and said "I would have liked to introduce myself in a far more glamourous circumstance. I'm Grant by the way."

He had a very warm smile and she found herself nodding her head "Nice to meet you anyway. I'm Holly and my husband is Dan although you won't see him terribly often as he has to work away a fair bit." She mulled 'should I be giving that kind of information away to a stranger but then he is the new neighbour.' Taking hold of his arm she offered "I have a first aid box in the utility room." Grant was thickly set, although shorter than Holly, by the looks of his biceps, he obviously worked out but his face made him look very distinguished with a goatee beard flecked with grey.

Grant was keen not to be seen leering at his neighbour but he was impressed with the way his brunette neighbour filled out her bikini top. She looked around five years or so younger than himself but had a confidence about her, he guessed they had lived here for some time and was familiar with her surroundings. Just then he thought he saw her looking down at his crotch; he had suspected she were doing it when she first strode towards him but this time it definitely happened.

What Grant didn't know was that Holly's boyfriend at Uni had been black and he was definitely packing. He was also a lying cheating shit who knew his reputation on campus and played it for all he could. She had found him boning a girl on Holly's course but when he was between her legs, he definitely made the earth move -- or at least that was how she saw it in her mind in the years afterwards. She had married Dan as he was the complete opposite of Marlon; she could trust Dan implicitly and he was an excellent provider but sadly he wasn't Marlon in bed. Sure, he did his best to make sure she had regular orgasms but the earth rarely moved.

Holly had made both of them a drink and they were currently sat at on the patio having a very pleasant introduction. Grant had mentioned he was a film producer of niche movies and Holly became fascinated as he regaled her with stories of some of the mishaps encountered on the set. Grant found her very pleasant company who smiled freely -- a smile that would stop any man in his tracks and was currently generating a lump in his shorts. Grant was desperately trying to think of very mundane things, willing the lump to die down before he had to move and therefore avoid an embarrassing incident in front of his new neighbour.

As he drained his cup Grant announced "Well I must get going, that bush ain't going to tame itself" as he stood up. This time Holly's eye line took a heartbeat too long lingering on his groin as she reluctantly moved her eyeline up to his face. He smiled knowingly and his cock flexed in his shorts making Holly gasp as she brought her hand up to cover her mouth. Grant's smile spread across his face as he purposely drew his hand across the outline of his dick and saw she was transfixed at the sight in front of her. Yes, it was the first time of meeting her and yes, it was his neighbour but the way she stared at his crotch and the billowing of the neckline of her gown were making his predicament almost inevitable. He announced "Unless you'd prefer something else" as he tugged the button of his shorts open, pulled down the zipper and then pulled the elasticated waist of his briefs out and down so that his dick sprang free for her study.

It was not as long as Marlon's but it was filled out very nicely; certainly, more substantial than her husband, in fact it was still filling out as she watched it sway slightly before her eyes. Her stare demonstrated to Grant her hunger for his dick; he knew he wasn't the biggest but was still rightly proud of the pleasure he could generate with it. Grant stepped from his side of the patio table and stood directly in front of her. He reached down for her nearest hand and brought it up to his cock, placing it palm down on the soft warm flesh.

Holly gasped again but her shock didn't stop her from wrapping her hand around it. It felt soft and warm to the touch and Grant drew her hand back and forth so that it worked along his length. "Go ahead baby, kiss it; take it in your mouth" he coaxed. Holly's stare never wavered even as she leant forward to place a delicate little kiss on the very end. "That's it baby, it just loves you" he encouraged as the homeowner opened her mouth and took the head inside. "Oh yes. I can see you know how to show a cock the right sort of appreciation."

Holly started to bob her head as her mouth worked along its length. Inadvertently she was making little moans of approval as her pussy spasmed at the sensations she was feeling via her lips and tongue as it fluttered around the flesh in her mouth. Grant could hardly believe his luck. When he bought the house a couple of months back, he had no idea that a hottie like Holly was sat right next door but now he was here and she was being conveniently subservient, he was determined to squeeze every sensation out of this that he could. His free hand came to rest on the back of her head but he could just have easily put his hand on his hips as the lady wasn't focusing on anything aside from his cock.

Grant reached his hand inside her gown and placed his palm against the well filled cup of her bikini bra. The heat from her was radiating through the material to his palm as he tested the breast beneath by flexing his hand and boy did it feel nice to the touch. Holly did nothing to stop the man that she had met for the first time just an hour ago from playing with her body. From the moment she worked out he wasn't any danger to her, her will power to stop him just melted away but how had he known that she would be powerless to resist, was she that easy to read?

The fondling took a more determined twist when her large nipples pressed into his palm, it encouraged him to twist his hand so that his thumb and forefinger could take a determined hold on her rubbery nub. The shocks that her now shooting to a point somewhere in her lower stomach area were making her heartbeat faster and her pussy to leak even more than it had previously. Her moaning around his cock was intensified but when Grant pulled away from her she looked up into his smiling face with confusion. He barked a laugh in response and assured her "Don't worry baby, you'll have a lot more play time with your friend but now I want to see what that bikini is hiding" his voiced changed from a deep rumble to a barked "Strip, NOW."

His words shocked her from her seat and in mere seconds her gown was opened and discarded behind her, her bra top was next and while she jiggled about removing the bottom half, her breasts jumped and jiggled about in response. Grant was eyeing the mounds up and decided on additional thing to the list of what he would do with her was feeding his length between those beauties. Once she was naked, Holly stood up straight still not saying anything while she waited for his next order. In a clearer mind she would have been questioning herself at how she was behaving but in her present horny state it was just on auto pilot.

"Okay, climb up on the table and open those lovely long legs for me." Grant drew up a chair before her and thanked his lucky stars for buying this house and attacking the shrub when her husband wasn't around. The lady spread her toned and curvaceous legs to reveal a sparsely haired pussy with her clitoris stood proud just waiting to be devoured. Grant raked his wide tongue along her labia and up to her clit as he danced the tip over the sensitive nub. Holly was dancing her butt about on the table as her insides gave a lurch and her pussy gave an involuntary pulse at the same time as it squirted a small amount of come at his throat.

Grant couldn't believe how easily the lady came but he altered things up by feeding first one, and then a second finger inside her. They plunged in deep and worked away inside her, constantly banging against the infamous g-spot, the squelching sound her pussy made in response to his hand movements gave testimony to how damp his hand was becoming each time it came into contact with her pussy. Holly had never experienced anything like the sensations that were shooting to every extremity, Marlon had been good but had never been this good at working her over with his fingers and mouth. She lay back on the table with her hands holding on tight to the side of his head. What really tipped her over the edge was when Grant reached up his free hand and grasped her nearest nipple. His fingers worked the large nub over and over which once again started the pulses shooting around her nervous system until she cried out while thrusting her pelvis forward at his mouth. The leggy white woman lay flat panting for breath as Grant slowly disengaged his mouth and hand from her; the sight before him was just too good to resist. His dick still hung loose and had remained hard and rigid but was now demanding some attention.

With Holly still lying there, her neighbour quickly stood up and pointed the spongy head of his cook at the splayed lips of her pussy. A single hip thrust buried him deep inside her fleshy folds as her snug purse gripped him. He was stretching her out with his girth more than she could ever remember and she was lay back just loving looking up at the sky as the clouds slowly tracked across her vision. What Holly wasn't seeing was Grant grabbing his phone from his pocket and after snapping a picture of her laid out before him. The picture was sent to someone in his phone's contacts under the name of Danny, the accompanying message read 'If you want some of this action get over to my new pad double quick but come around the side of the neighbour's house that I share a driveway with. You won't believe how the pussy grips you.'

Holly lifted her long legs and wrapped them around his hips so that she could lock her ankles together around him. It was now that she spoke the first words for some time "Oh god, that feels good inside me. Please, don't stop fucking me."

Grant leant forward and replied, "Don't worry baby, I ain't going anywhere until you've got that particular itch deep inside you scratched good and proper." He captured her right nipple between his lips as he sucked hard on the nub while nipping it with his teeth and lashing it with his tongue. Holly nestled his head against her breast as her head thrashed about and she made a combined mewling/gasping sound from somewhere deep inside her. Despite his urgency to get his dick sunk deep inside her, he was in no rush setting a steady thrusting which bottomed out inside her each time. Each time his balls made contact with her pussy they were bathed in a fresh coat of juice. Grant figured the lady hadn't had this kind of treatment before as she continued to push her hips back to meet his own thrusts halfway.

The truth of the matter was that she had experienced this kind of treatment before but not since her Uni days and never since getting married. Her husband loved her and provided for her but as she looked at her wedding ring sparkling in the summer sun as her hand rested against the neighbours dark skinned shoulder, her thoughts weren't about ignoring her wedding vows but more how she had missed having a good thick cock inside her.

The sun was bathing both of them with its heat as Grant leisurely took his neighbour for a ride of her life on his appendage. Knowing that hubbie wouldn't be back meant that he had no reason to rush and coached her through another teeth jarring orgasm. It was about this point that Grant could hear the distinctive exhaust note of Danny's motorbike and knew things were about to get very interesting indeed.

Her neighbour wrestled her round until Holly lay face down on the patio table so that he could feed his dick back inside the homeowner prompting her to gasp "Oh god, I'll never tire of feeling the way it works its way inside of me." Grant took hold of her hips and started to really work her pussy with his cock. The angle ensured that he regularly bashed her g-spot and the forward trajectory ensured her clitoris was constantly rubbed against the tabletop. Holly threw her head back and gasped when she caught sight of another black man slowly walking towards the rutting couple while filming the action in front of him. "He's filming us" she stated with an air of astonishment.

Grant sucked on his thumb and pushed it into her rectum making the woman wail all over again. He then replied "That's a friend of mine; you won't forget his name, it's Danny. The two of us make movies together; we make amateur porn movies and you are to be our newest star." Despite the distraction of the new visitor, the sensations generated from Grants thumb and dick tipped the lady over the edge once more as she wailed, shook and thrashed about on the table through yet another climax. Danny knew his friend well enough to zoom the viewfinder on Holly's butt just in time to see his friend extract his glistening cock and spray a healthy load of come across the lady's butt cheeks.

Holly was still recovering from the combined effects of seeing the new visitor and Grant whipping his dick from inside her. She had no willpower to resist when this new guy dropped his trousers and fed his equally thick cock straight into her mouth. Their introductions had been the very basic and yet he was now thrusting his hips so that his dick worked away between her lips -- more to the point, she was actually doing very little to stop him violating her mouth.

Out of the corner of her eye she could now see Grant had stripped completely and had taken over filming the action. She gave him a very concerned look and in reply he said in a very low voice "Don't worry baby, we have become adept at filming while ensuring the participants identity remains obscured." As if to demonstrate that point Danny reached his hand down and it looked like he was holding her head in a strange grip but the more she thought about it, he was actually obscuring the upper part of her face so that only the tip of her nose downwards could be seen because of the angle Grant was stood. This made her relax somewhat and she started to bob her head as she steadily took more and more of his cock in her mouth.

Again, in the cold light of day she would wonder why she hadn't stopped things before this new guy had joined in and yet at this precise moment the pheromones coursing around her body ensured that all she wanted to do was pleasure him as he no doubt would her. Grant had her roll on to her back once more; Danny fed his cock back into her mouth and while he filmed that, the shot also got his re-invigorated cock sawing between her scrumptious melons while she held them together to accentuate her cleavage. From Grant's view, it looked an awesome sight.

The guys changed things around when Danny stepped away from Holly's mouth, went and stood between her legs and fed his hard dick into her leaking snug pussy. Holly was trying to lean her head forward to kiss and lick Grants cock as it periodically appeared from between her tits but as Danny pushed his way inside her she had to settle her head back and groan deeply. He wasn't as thick as Grant but Danny had a good inch longer than her neighbour which meant as he bottomed out in her pussy, he was questing into territory untouched since her Uni days -- and boy was it a good feeling.

Holly was once again laid out with her long toned legs wrapped around the guy currently doing a number on her pussy. Her ankles were locked together to ensure this new stranger wasn't going anywhere, she was reward by a series of climaxes that he wrung out of her as his balls became soaked in pussy juice every time she felt them bash against her. Suddenly the weight lifted off her chest as Grant got off the table and out of the corner of her eye, she spotted him propping the camera up on one of the chairs.

Grant went over to his friend and said, "Lay down on the lawn and have the lady ride you."

Danny needed no further prompting as he knew from practice what this would herald. He withdrew and he was amused when Holly cast him a disappointed expression. "Don't worry baby, you're not losing my dick yet. You'll be riding me this time" and held out his hand to help her up.

'How strange' she pondered 'He's taking advantage of my body anyway he wants and yet he is still being so polite.'

Still holding the ladies hand Danny scrambled to lay down and Holly very quickly crouched over his dick. Grant was lining up the camera's view and was almost doing backflips at how great Holly's toned shapely legs looked as she slowly lowered herself down until the head of his friend's dick was nestled in her fleshy folds. He couldn't have written a better script as the lady very slowly lowered herself until she had taken his entire length and threw her head back to groan approvingly. The angle that Danny had chosen to lay was perfect for filming. You got a tantalising view of Holly's back and the side of her nearest boob; it would provide maximum cover to hide her identity and yet would provide the viewer with a perfect point of view of the action about to unfold.

The circumstance of Grant's introduction to his neighbour ensured he wasn't his usual preparedness. However, he knew that Danny wouldn't let him down and went searching in the pocket of his friends shorts and extracted something that the two rarely were without -- except when you are pruning shrubs -- a tube of lubricant. With one final check of the camera view Grant took hold of the tube and applied a generous portion to the length of his dick, working it in as she stepped towards the rutting pair.

Danny pulled Holly down so that she was lay flat against his chest. She continued to ride her pussy along his cock but this new position allowed Danny to hold her tightly to his chest with his right hand while his left searched down and taking hold of her buttock prise her cheeks apart presenting his friend with the perfect target. The lady of the house was completely oblivious and just rode her needy purse along the pussy pleaser at hand. Even when she felt Grant intertwine his legs with hers and Danny's, she was still none the wiser.

The wakeup call was when she felt the head of Grant's cock nudge against her rectum. Danny saw her eyes pop open wide in alert and then she tried to look over her shoulder as he felt his friend thrust forward making Holly gasp loudly "Ow, no. not there please I beg you."

12