New Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grant leant forward and Danny heard him whisper in Holly's ear "Relax your sphincter and push your muscles back against me. I'll hold still while you get used to me lodged back there but get used to it as it is going to happen whether you want it or not." Holly's face had gone pale and she pressed her lips together in a grimace but she still nodded her head in recognition of his words even as her forehead beaded with sweat. Both men held still for a good few minutes until they could tell that she physically relaxed.

She half turned her head and said to Grant in gasps "It's ok, the pain is fading."

Grant tried pushing forward slight until Holly gasped again and so he held still and whispered words of encouragement while stroking her back "You're doing really good baby. Just keep relaxing back there and all three of us will enjoy it." Another series of vigorous nods from the lady followed. Twenty minutes in and Grant threw his hands up in the air at the same time as he cried "You've done it. You've taken it all. I ought to have let laughing boy below go as your first but you've done it now and I'm very proud of you."

Holly half turned and smiled wistfully at him as Grant slowly pulled his hips back until the head of his dick remained in the tight confines of her rectum. He applied a fresh coat of lubricant to his cock and equally slowly he fed his way back inside her. Holly was pleased to note that it went in easier than it did the first time and most of the discomfort had ceased, instead now there was a strange tingling sensation. What she had failed to realise is that the guys used a different type of lube for anal virgins that numbed the immediate area. As she looked back at Grant focused on watching his dick disappear inside her she was only just then struck by the realisation that these two had their way with her without protest. It sent a chill down her spine that even with that realisation running through her mind, she had done nothing to stop it; she was enjoying herself too much to even contemplate stopping them. She loved husband, he truky was her soul mate, but knew deep down he would never generate sensations anywhere close to this.

Having established that Holly was fine with the new dynamic, Danny started raising his hips to thrust into her as his friend was doing the same from her rear. What really rocked Holly's world was when the guys switched their rhythm from pushing forward at the same time to switching so that as one pulled back, the other was driving forward; essentially doubling her delight. It was a perfect storm of two thick long cocks see-sawing in her, Danny latching hips lips on to her nipple as her tits jiggled around invitingly and the sheer wantonness of what she was doing with two relative strangers took her over the edge. She wailed out loud, thrashed her head from side to side, her hips were jumping erratically and her thighs trembling as she tipped over the edge and came like never before -- the earth literally moved for her and she finally got what people talked about sex being so awesome. Her past experiences with Marlon had been spectacular but this was on another level and she hovered between passing out and wakefulness.

The guys shared a look of amazement with each other. They had been part of some sublime occasions in the past but this was the first time one of their female stars had had such an extreme reaction. They slowed their thrusting for a while until Holly seemed to recover prompting Grant to take a firm grip on her hips and bang away at her back door for all he was worth but he was never going to last too long at this pace and sure enough one final thrust and a bull like bellow announced him shooting his come deep in her bowels. He remained still for a few heartbeats before pulling his cock clear and jumping up to grab the camera. He zoomed in on her butt as it slowly closed up but he was then treated to the sight of his come welling up in her ass and then start to run out of her anus and run down to her pussy and his friend's cock.

Danny pushed the stunned woman off him, rolled her round on her back and promptly drove his hard cock deep into her ass. Danny had pushed her legs until her ankles swayed around her ears and Grant got into a familiar pose whereby he could capture as much detail as he could while her anonymity was maintained with her face hidden. Danny didn't last too long in her ass either as he also gave a final thrust and let fly his own deposit inside her. He too was conscious of the camera getting the best image and withdrew his own dick but held her legs in place so that Grant could capture this second load leaking from her butt.

Another constant in the guy's pockets were a packet of moist wipes and while Holly was allowed to flake out on her own lawn, the guys cleaned themselves up as best they could. Holly was definitely the worse for wear and was unresisting as the two guys took an arm each and propped the lady up against the patio table while they chatted about various projects until the lady started to revive. Grant beamed at her and asked "Earth to Holly. Are you okay?"

Holly smiled a somewhat exhausted smile at him and replied in a tired voice "Oh I'm more than okay. You guys are magicians."

Grant and Danny shared a grin and a nod at each other. Turning back to his neighbour Grant said, "I was concerned for a minute there that we had done you some permanent damage."

She wriggled in her seat slightly and replied "I suspect you may have rearranged some things. I dare say that after taking both of you I'm going to struggle to feel my husband's little dick." It was at this point that she reached over to Grant's dick and took it in a firm hold. Despite having come twice already she was pleased to feel him respond as the blood returned to his expanding dick and commented "Mmmm, that feels nice."

"Be my guest" was all Grant replied.

Holly frowned and said "I'm not sure I'm up to much. You two really did a number on me. Perhaps you ought to introduce your friend seeing as he has already come in my ass."

Grant barked in laughter and said "Holly, this is Danny. Danny, Holly. He is my oldest and dearest friends and we make films together" Turning to his friend he added "Holly's husband is also called Dan. At least if she calls your name in her sleep, he won't be any the wiser."

Grant stood up and stood at the side of Holly with his dick mere inches from her mouth which she promptly took back into her mouth loving the way her lips hugged each ridge and bump as she bobbed her head back and forth. Danny came and stood to Holly's other side and she switched her attention between the guys while they each reached down and caressed her nearest breast, squeezing and pulling on her nipples as though they were little cocks. Little jolts were shooting from her breasts and it seemed they coursed around her entire body. She had come more than she could ever remember in a single event and yet even now her pussy was twitching and leaking.

The fact that she was lovingly worshipping two cocks of men she had never met before today should have been enough to make her blood run cold and yet, here she was, and here they were, but above all here were two very substantially big dicks and they were hers to please and this was the overriding thought in her head. Both guys deposited a load for her to swallow down. Sadly, for Danny he had to be elsewhere and made his excuses; Grant on the other hand decided that he hadn't quite finished with the homeowner just yet and so they adjourned to the master bedroom.

First, they shared a shower together which culminated in her gasping for dear life while Grant was knelt before her devouring her tasty pussy. Making their way to the large bed Grant was made to lie down while Holly rode his cock. Grant had a really hard time not coming too soon. The vision before him was akin to a wet dream; Holly's breasts were the perfect size to fit in his hands and yet when he held her hips, the orbs sat perfectly on her chest but jumped and jiggled invitingly while she bounced on his lap. Her legs were perfectly toned and flexed as she raised herself up and her curly brunette hair swished and swayed as she tossed her head in response to the sensations coursing through every nerve ending.

Holly experienced something close to an out of body experience when Grant finally let his come fly. It had triggered her own and left her short of breath slumped against his chest. The two stayed locked together for quite some time but even after they separated, all they did was change position so that Holly lay curled up with Grant spooned behind her with his arm wrapped around her and Holly felt content -- well fucked but content none the less.

It was sometime before she asked, "What sort of movies do you make and were you and Danny filming me for your own consumption?"

Grant lifted his head and after gently kissing her shoulder replied, "We make porn movies, amateurs in porn movies to be exact and I'd like to put out today's material as well." He heard Holly draw in a deep breath and so he cut her off by adding "I appreciate you might not want to be seen, especially by friends and family but Danny and I have a knack of splicing together our footage so that only the participants know it's you. Besides we can't put anything out without everyone's permission. Give me a day or two and let me show you what can be achieved and if you don't like the results, we don't publish. How does that sound?"

"Mmmmm" Holly replied dubiously "How do I know you won't use the raw footage to bribe me?"

Grant chuckled behind her and replied "In other circumstance I might have been tempted but I really don't need the hassle. First off, you're my neighbour and that's a bit like playing with fire; it would likely make things tense between us but then a sneaking feeling tells me you'd enjoy being coerced into doing more scenes."

As he was speaking, Holly could feel his cock reinflate as the blood vessels filled and the head started to nudge against her buttock and she gasped "Oh god, not again. I'm not sure I could cope with anymore."

Grant growled into her ear "You're going to one last time anyway but I promise this will be the last today as I need to shoot to an appointment. Now get on your hands and knees." Without a single heartbeats pause Holly was scrambling to assume the position and he drove his dick deep inside her as he took a hand full of hair in his left hand and grasped her hip with his right and then proceeded to give Holly the fucking of her life. The angle she lay with her hair held back ensured that as she pushed back against Grant's thrusts, her breast dragged against the bed cover making her tingle even more.

Holly didn't see Grant at all the next day but the day after he invited her around his house where they watched the footage that he had been working on the previous day. True to his word, the footage had been put together so that no-one could identify Holly as the main attraction. The viewer was given a full tour of her body and could clearly hear her and yet her name and identity remained obscured.JujU The second watch had her focusing on the background of her garden but once again she was fascinated to find the background had been sufficiently blurred while not taking anything away from the action in front of her. His reward was a long slow blowjob. Based on what she saw, Holly had signed a contract with Grant's company on the provision that she was paid a royalty for every copy sold.

Over the coming weeks Grant was providing regular updates and how well the movie had been downloaded. With the odd exception of when her husband was back home for a couple of days, the updates were normally followed by Holly experiencing innumerable climaxes thanks to her neighbour's cock, lips, tongue and fingers. She found herself taking him in her butt on a very regular basis and the couple spent many nights in each other's company and the two played host to Danny a couple of times as well. Her butthole became a favourite destination for both guys but her favourite was always when they worked her together; one in her ass and one worked away at her pussy.

Holly was deliriously happy. She had an impressive cock close to hand and always ready to service her needs. Things changed forever when Grant took Holly down to their studio. Danny was there as well as two other white guys she was introduced to, the film they produced of Holly taking on all four ended up being the company's biggest ever seller and saw traffic to the website treble in a matter of days following its release. Holly got to experience what it was like servicing three guys at once and part way through she vowed to experience this and similar as often as she could.

Grant was snuggled up behind Holly one day when he mentioned "One of yesterday's subscriptions was from your husbands email address." On hearing Holly gasp he added "Don't worry, I've set a bar on your films, so that whenever he tries to access them, we develop a server error." This made Grant's newest star snuggle up to her lover even more than before.

12