All Comments on 'New Roommates'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Nice story especially for a new author! I'm going to read your other submission now, keep up the good work

Cocklover31Cocklover31almost 12 years ago
Good first story

Your story was extremely hot, I had to admit I was turned off at the beginning thinking this was going to be a tranny/female story but the three tranny roommates was an extremely hot twist. I enjoyed the sex scenes a lot but the ending was a bit too abrupt...I think you should have left it open at the very least for future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
AWESOME....Again

This is the second story I´ve read from you and both are really HOT!!!! Love it.

Please keep up the good Work.

jo1950jo1950almost 12 years ago
hot story

I think this was quite inventive. I would love to hear more about the roomates and how their lives progress. Maybe you could describe the clothing they like to wear and how Martina loosens up as she moves up the corporate ladder. Maybe Kim and the landlord get involved in a porno movie starting at a club and going farther then they wanted to.

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 11 years ago
Very Nice...

...A great story with a very inventive (and erotic) twist. I'd love to find roomies like these gurls, please keep up the wonderful writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent

Above board, delicious, bootylicious, awesome, outstanding, just the right amount of sentimental, beautiful, etc etc etc. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

"Our urethras rubbed against on another pleasantly" this thing that you wrote here, the chance of it ever happening is nil, zero, zip, zilch...unless you are a ghost or an alien or something and you can make your dick not exist in the material plane. I don't know if you are a girl or a dude or trans, but if you are above 18 and not mentally deficient, you should have at least a basic, rudimentary idea of human anatomy. For guys urethra is the duct or passage INSIDE the penis through which both urine & semen(its connected to both your bladder and your testicles) travel to be discharged outside. Its only accessible through the tip of the penis. For girls the urethral orifice is a tiny hole located slightly above the vaginal opening. The function of the urethra is the same except the semen part cuz' A)its only connected to the bladder and B)girls usually don't have testicles. So you see, in both cases unless you manage to loose all the muscle surrounding the urethra, rubbing it, licking it or sucking it(as you are prone to do in your stories here) is completely impossible.

And before you assume I am a medical professional or something like that, I am a 20 year old engineering student and I learned this shit in junior high. So in future check your facts before you post completely retarded shit like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Dear first anonymous

Instead of cracking down like that you could just give sensible constructive comments. Shhhheeessshhhhh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Anonymous from 10/13 is clearly not a medical professional

Otherwise, he/she would know enough anatomy and physiology to realize that the male urethra carries both urine and seminal fluid out of the body through the penis. Part of the male urethra (spongy or penile urethra) as the author intends can be felt as a tube that runs underneath the shaft of the penis. While this tube is surrounded by the corpus spongiosum and skin, it can be felt through the skin and clearly distinguished from the corpora cavernosa.

I hope that this person is female and that she has seen a penis in real-life since October, because the comment makes it sound like the extent of this person's knowledge is derived from studying sex education in a Junior High School Health class.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I want that so bad.

This story has made me so hard I had to have a pull, and put a toy in my ass if only I was getting fucked in both holes at the same time as fucking one that's what I want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn haters it's a story wrap your hand around your girldick and enjoy yourself. I did Tammy

RelaxyioRelaxyioover 2 years ago

Second story for me too. Very well written and a surprising twist as all three girls turn out to be trans. Story made me rock hard. On to the next!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
5888 Followers
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...