New View Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaide87
shaide87
576 Followers

When I woke up, the sun was already up, and the girls were gone. Sharron had left me a note on the counter saying she had to report in at home. I wasn't quite hungover, but I was definitely feeling a little sluggish. I slowly made my way upstairs to my bathroom to make myself look like something that was alive. I threw on some shorts and a tank top and I was feeling cute enough not to go anywhere.

I popped open my laptop and began the search for everything Lala Dawson related. I wasn't wasting any time. There were pages of photos of her. She had done a little modeling, dated some one hit wonder, and was cute as hell. Haley had been right to freak though. When I saw her in a picture with her father, I was star struck. David Dawson, famous singer turned producer, turned CEO of Xcel records. He literally owned the music scene. And not any one genre, but the whole damn scene. If you wanted anything to do with music, somehow this man got paid.

I pulled her up on SoNet, kind of a Facebook for the rich. I saw pretty much what I expected. Bikini pics, pics with friends. But she also had her movie star pics. She even had a picture with Ryan Gosling! Sharron would kill this girl. She lived in the city, which is why I'd never met her before, but her location history had her pretty much jumping the globe to get to parties every weekend. She was a cute fun bundle of trouble.

She was all wrong for Jason. He was quiet and private. She was camera flash and jewelry. She would drag him to party after party, throwing him into the spotlight, and then leave him there, stranded. Jason needed someone who really cared about him, not this fly by night slut who would break his heart as soon as the next movie star smiled her way. I closed my laptop. I'd had enough of looking at her face. I looked out the window and smiled to myself. I knew something that could perk up my day.

Jason was outside reading a book. He was dressed in the standard jeans and a t-shirt, and he looked very peaceful. The sunlight was gentle, the breeze was cool, and I was feeling better already as I walked across our lawns to where he was sitting.

"You know we have the week off, right?"

"Yup. Not studying though, just like reading."

I walked over and sat next to him. "Is it any good?"

He marked the page and closed the book, "Yes, reading is a good thing. If you'd like, I can probably teach you how."

"Smart-ass," I smiled. "How was your weekend?" We were shoulder to shoulder now as we sat on his porch.

"Good. Quiet. Except for these annoying girls next door who kept turning their music up way too loud." He looked over at me and smirk/smiled. God I was coming to love that.

"So how's Sharron as a lab partner?"

"She has great handwriting," he said.

"Is that it?"

"I do the work, she writes the reports, and we both get A's. It's a simple system, but it seems to be working out for both of us. Plus, she likes to talk." He gave me that sly smile again.

"About what?" I asked nervously.

"Just stuff," he said evasively. "I mean, an A is worth a lot of things." No way had Sharron given up anything classified. He was bluffing. "Maybe a story about someone peeing themselves on a rollercoaster or the first time she and a friend got drunk." No, no, no!

I was mortified, my hands immediately went to my face and red cheeks. I was the definition of red: red hair, red top, red face. I can't believe Sharron gave that up! Just for an A! Couldn't she just fuck the professor like a normal person?

He threw his arm around my shoulder, "Did you really give her mom a strip tease?"

"I plead the fifth," I said through my hands as I leaned into his chest. I peeked up to see him smiling down at me. And it wasn't his smirk/smile, it was a genuine smile. "You know, I could tell you embarrassing stories about her too."

"But I'm not interested in her."

"Are you interested in Lala?"

"Oh my, someone's been spying," he said. He was still smiling, still holding me. Honestly though, I'm not sure if he was holding me, or if I was just refusing to leave. His chest was as solid as I'd always imagined it. I wrapped my arms around him and dug in. He smelled like a man, not some commercial copy cologne or store bought aftershave. His scent was just him, and it was intoxicating. "No, I'm not interested in Lala either."

Yes! Screw you, softball slut! He's mine, all mine!

We stayed like that for a few minutes, quietly holding each other, listening to the wind blow. It was comforting and it made me feel horrible. All those years we could have been like this. We could have talked, laughed. All those years he was alone, mostly because of me.

"Jason. I'm sorry."

"For what?" he asked.

"Everything." I sat up and looked at him, into eyes that were just as green as my own. "I should have been a sister to you, instead of putting you down every chance I got."

He smiled, but it was a sad smile. "You don't need to apologize." He pulled me back into his arms. "I never blamed you."

"But you should. I mean, all the mean things I did to you, the names I called you, the pranks I played." I burrowed into him. He was still holding me even though I knew he should have been pushing me away. "Why did you do it, Jason? Why did you save me?"

He didn't hesitate. It rolled right off his tongue. "Because you're my sister."

"But..."

"There is no 'but'. We have a fucked up family. You're still my sister and I still love you." That did it. I started crying. I hate crying. Some girls can still be pretty when they cry, but not me. I'm a soaker. But Jason held me to him as I cried, which only made me cry harder. He was saving me all over again. First from Van, now from my own guilt. He kissed me on the forehead. "Come on, dry up."

I sat up and wiped at the tears. "Sorry."

"I told you, there's no need to apologize."

Still, I was embarrassed about crying all over him and I knew I looked absolutely horrendous. "Well, I'll see you later," I said as I stood up.

"What, no kiss?"

I looked back at him, shocked for a moment, but I rallied. If Jason wanted to kiss me after all those water works, who was I to say different? I held his face in my hands and looked him straight in the eyes, "I'll kiss you anytime you like." Then I did. I kissed him.

It was nothing like our last kiss. I slipped my tongue between his lips and into his mouth. I played with his tongue, searching for his soul beyond his lips, and when I pulled away I lightly bit on his lower lip and pulled it with me.

I found my way back to his eyes. "Anytime, Jason. Anytime at all." I kissed him lightly one more time before I turned and walked away. I glanced over my shoulder and smiled to myself at the look on his face. It looked like I was still able to surprise my little brother when I wanted to.

When I got into the house I looked in a mirror. I was right. I looked absolutely hideous. My hair was a mess, my face and eyes were red and puffy. But I could still taste Jason on my lips. Jason, who still wanted to kiss me, even when I looked like this.

I hugged myself tightly. Jason, who said he loved me. Cloud nine.

I walked into my bedroom and pulled out my Lucky Rabbit. It was a 3" vibe with clitoral and anal extensions. I'm really a fan of fire and forget toys; instead of worrying about hitting the right spots, I can concentrate on enjoying myself.

I had never been inside Jason's house, but that's where I saw us. Jason was leading me by my hand through the house to his room. I pulled his shirt off of him and then wrapped myself around him, getting lost in his kiss and scent. I pulled at the button and zipper on his jeans until I could feel them sliding down with his underwear.

No, boxers, Jason would wear boxers. Or maybe boxer briefs? No, definitely boxers.

I slid them down as far as I could, but I refused to let his mouth get away from me until he finally pulled away to breathe. I kissed on his cheek, down to his neck where I sucked and nibbled, determined to leave my mark on him. I wanted to let the world know that he belonged to someone, that he belonged to me. I could taste his pulse as it raced through his body. He was breathing fast and deep, but I wasn't going to let him slow down. I moved my hand down to his cock and softly began caressing it, not jacking him off, just running my fingers over it. I felt him harden in my palm.

I liked him like this, paralyzed by pleasure. I liked having him in my control, knowing his pleasure depended on me. I kissed my way down his chest and playfully sucked on his nipple, giving him a nice bite before I moved on, licking my way down his abs. His muscles were tight, his body tense with anticipation. He knew where I was going, but I was taking my sweet time getting there. I licked around his hair line, rubbing it against my cheek as I nibbled on his inner thigh.

I wondered if he shaved, or trimmed, or if he was a wild boy. I preferred shaved. It didn't matter; if he didn't shave I'd convince him. I would suck his cock three times a day if he shaved it for me.

I lifted his cock and sucked one of his balls into my mouth, playing with it on my tongue before moving on to the other one.

I looked up at him from down on my knees to find him staring at me, his green eyes glazed with passion and lust. I licked and kissed my way up his shaft, swirling my tongue around the head as I slid it between my lips. I didn't move fast enough for him, though. He tried to thrust his hips, desperate for release, but my hand on his shaft made sure I wasn't going any further until I was ready. My tongue danced around his head as I sucked on him for what I was sure felt like forever. Then I started. I bobbed my way down his shaft, slowly taking him deeper and deeper, my tongue playing with the underside of his cock each time I brought him into my mouth. I sucked and moved with his pulse, up and down, in and out, feeling his saliva-soaked skin sliding between my lips, my hands on his balls, playing with him, massaging him, my other hand jacking him as I moved.

His breathing changed; it was rough, ragged. I could hear him, his body, getting ready for release. I could taste his precum mixed with my saliva and I liked it. I liked having a part of him inside me. I liked it and wanted more. I wanted the real thing. I sucked harder, using my tongue to add more pressure. I wanted it as much as he did. I wanted it more. He just wanted release, but I wanted to be the one who released him. I stared into his eyes as he looked into mine. I wanted to see the moment it happened for him, to own that moment.

I heard it and felt it at the same time. He breathed in and grunted as the first splash of his come shot down my throat. I pulled back until only the head was in my mouth, my hand still stroking him as he flowed onto my tongue. I took every drop of him, looking into his eyes as I swallowed.

I pulled my lucky little friend out of my pussy and licked my nectar off it as I thought about Jason and me and our fucked up family.

----

"Wake up, sleepy head."

I opened my eyes to see the blurry form of something human-like standing over my bed. I blinked and rubbed at my face, finally adjusting to Elizabeth smiling at me. Damn Elizabeth. "I don't have class today. I get to sleep in," I said as I turned over in my bed.

"Nope." She pulled the covers off me, "Your mom told me to wake you up. She doesn't want you getting off your schedule."

"That woman's evil. You shouldn't listen to her."

"Maybe, but she pays well. So up you get." Then she proved herself to be the most evil person on the planet. She laughed while she squirted me from what I hoped was a water bottle.

"Ahhh!" I couldn't get out of the bed fast enough. "I'm up! I'm up," I screamed as I danced my way out of the bed and across the room. I definitely wanted to put some space between me and that bottle. "Why did you do that?!"

She was still laughing as she said, "I gotta wash the sheets anyway."

I loved Elizabeth. She was a great friend, funny, rich, and had a killer sense of fashion. But the last thing I wanted to be confronted with right after waking up and convincing myself I was cute was every man's definition of sexy.

Liz was a goddess. Those curves, her accent, her hair. I swear, the girl was everything woman was supposed to be. But I didn't hold that against her. She was sexy, but she didn't flaunt it. Then again, she didn't have to.

"Any plans for the break?"

"Nope. Just gonna hang out and laze."

"Why don't you come with me and my girlfriends tonight?"

"Sorry, I have plans."

"You just said..."

"I'm planning on not embarrassing myself." She laughed at me, but I'd met Liz's friends. Nice girls, but I refused to be the ugly girl in the group. And besides that, they danced. Really danced. They had hips and ass and tits, and they knew how to move them.

Liz stayed for a few hours. I helped her wash dishes, vacuum, dust, and do the laundry. We talked the whole time. I loved listening to her talk. Sometimes she made me want to live overseas just so I could have an exotic accent, somewhere like London or Paris. But Liz was a working woman. She did her job and then she was gone. I turned on the TV and lounged on the couch, full of determination to do nothing.

But life has this way of making itself felt. People think being rich means you don't have to deal with life, but life isn't a game you can win. You just learn to play better. You learn that there are some people you should avoid, some calls you shouldn't take, and some doors that shouldn't be opened.

A few minutes into Jerry Springer the doorbell rang. When I answered it, I was shocked at who was on the other side. She didn't ask to come in, she just did. She walked right in, turned off the TV (which was just getting good) and sat down.

I stood in the entry way and watched her, stunned. I couldn't even manage to question her. I mean, who the hell did she think she was?

She was dressed in a pair of jeans that had to have been painted onto her and a graphic tee that barely qualified as clothing it was so cut up. I hate to admit it, but I took note to where the cuts were. I mean, it was really sexy, and I wouldn't even feel bad about stealing her idea.

"We need to talk," Lala said. She had a deep feminine voice that I was sure did all kinds of wonderful things for men. She really pissed me off. She had the nerve to be every bit as sexy as her pictures were. All long legs and pretty face. Lala Fucking Dawson was a ten out of ten.

"Ummm... why are you in my house?"

"Well, the best way to deal with an issue is to confront that issue head on."

"So I'm an issue for you?"

"No," she laughed. It wasn't a real laugh, though, just one of those practiced social laughs. "You're so funny. Anyway, I was driving by the other day and I saw you talking to Jason." Oh shit. "I was just always under the impression that you two didn't really get along that well."

I sat down on the opposite couch, back straight. Daddy always said, "You have to meet people on their level, but if they push, push back." She was in my house, on my turf.

I threw on my fake smile. "Darling, I'm sorry but I just don't know you well enough to discuss that with you."

"Well I know plenty about you." Her whole demeanor changed. She went from sweet little debutant to vicious little bitch in .3 seconds flat. "I know all about how you've been tormenting Jason since both of you were little, I know about how your family disowned him, I know how his mother died and he moved in with his uncle. See, we know each other very well."

"No, Jason likes to talk a lot. You may know a lot about ancient history, but it's clear you don't know anything about current events. So, like I said earlier, I don't know you well enough to discuss my business with you." I could be a bitch too. "If all you wanted was to pump me for information, then watch the news. You make it enough." That's right bitch, sex tape scandal. Daddy had to pay five million dollars to keep that from hitting the shelves.

I could see the confidence fade out of her eyes. She wasn't as sure of herself anymore, and I knew what was coming next. No one survives the world of the rich and famous without learning how to fight dirty.

"Look here," she said, "a poor girl like you needs to know your place. When your betters ask you a question, you answer it."

"And you're my better? You're probably right. I mean, I haven't even broken into the porn industry yet. How many movies have you done so far?"

"You selfish little bitch. I'm trying to do what's best for Jason!"

"You don't even know Jason!"

She jumped up and got right in my face. "I've known Jason since we were children! You're the one who doesn't know him! It was your family that threw him out like yesterday's garbage! Your family that turned their backs on him! And you who burned him every chance you got! And if you think I'm going to let you do it all over again, you're dead fucking wrong!"

Wow. I suddenly felt very small. Why the hell did this city girl know so much about our local drama, so much about me and Jason?

"Fuck," she said as she stepped back. "This conversation has certainly devolved. Let's jump back a little bit." She went and sat back down.

"Jump back? How about you jump out? A window, the door, I'll let you pick."

"Look, I don't have much time. Jason will probably be back in a few minutes and I need to be gone by then."

"Why?"

"Because I doubt he would appreciate this little conversation," she said. "Why don't we set aside the poker faces and just lay our cards on the table, huh?"

"You first."

"I plan on marrying Jason." What! Over my dead and buried body! And she said it so nonchalantly. "I've been working on this for years and just when I was starting to make my move all of a sudden Jason can't stop talking about you. So what the hell is going on? Why is my future husband suddenly infatuated with his half-sister?"

"Seeing as you barged into my home, I think I'm owed some answers. How do you even know Jason?"

"My mother is his therapist. Jason wouldn't talk to her, so she kind of made me his therapy doll. He has a lot of issues and we saw each other so much that we just kind of became friends. Well, I became his friend. One of Jason's issues is that he's over-possessive. Jason doesn't have friends, he owns them. And since he's the third richest man in the state, what Jason wants, Jason gets. And he's getting me."

"Do you love him?"

"Love is for children. Jason's rich, I'm rich. Together we'll be even richer. Plus, he's drop dead gorgeous. He's something I can retire to." My facial expression must have given something away. "Don't get me wrong. I like Jason. He's always been my sweet little broken boy. But he's just so damn..."

"Everywhere."

"Exactly!" I knew the feeling. After he had saved me, I saw Jason or one of his friends every time I turned a corner. He always had someone watching me. Hell, even Sharron was feeding him information.

I looked at Lala. She was beautiful, there was no denying that. She had long legs, big breasts, a cute face, pouty lips, long platinum blonde hair, and impeccable fashion. She was well spoken and moved with a confidence and sophistication as if she was born with it. But I was right. She was all wrong for Jason.

Beneath that flawless skin and behind those pretty blue eyes she was a snake. A poisonous viper. She didn't care at all about Jason, she was just chasing the status. She wasn't concerned about what he wanted at all. It was all about her. She had a pretty smile, but I could see her fangs.

"I've been studying Jason for years," she said. "He's actually my thesis subject. I know how he ticks and how he tocks. Or, at least I did. Why the hell is he so fascinated with you all of a sudden?"

"Lala," I said politely. "You seem like a sweet girl, but there is no way in hell that I'm going to let you marry my brother. Go find your retirement package somewhere else."

shaide87
shaide87
576 Followers