New View Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, there's no reason..."

I interrupted her, "I wonder what Jason would think about your plans. Think we should ask him?" She visibly paled. Inside I laughed. This haughty little bitch was starting to see where she ranked. She may run the city, but I was a suburban girl. This was my world and I knew how it worked. "See, I don't like you, and I plan on doing everything I can to make sure you never even get a chance with Jason. So, I suggest you find your way to your car and back to Daddy's penthouse in the city before Jason gets back home. Otherwise, I think I'll invite him over and see how he likes your little plans."

She stood up, pulling on what little bit of a shirt she had, "We could have worked this out."

"No, I don't think we could have. You're a vicious little bitch and my brother deserves better."

As I opened the door, I had to hide my shock at seeing a sexy lemon yellow Lamborghini sitting behind my corvette. Fuck her. Fuck her sideways. That was not the car she had been driving! Where the hell did that come from! I watched, envious and pissed about it, as she finally drove off.

I walked back into the living room and flopped down on the couch. Stupid little bitch, Jason was mine! All mine! I didn't care how long or how well she knew him! I was his sister! And I knew what was best for my little brother and it wasn't that little fly by night tramp. Jason needed someone to love and care for him, someone to hold and kiss and make fat little babies with. And not just any someone, Jason needed me! Those were my fat babies she was trying to steal!

How dare she try to steal my brother away from me! Every thought in his head belonged to me and I'd be damned if I was going to just let her walk in here and take any of them from me. Not in this Lifetime movie. My Daddy did not raise a quitter.

I heard Jason's motorcycle pull up and I stormed out of the door. He was just taking his helmet off when I grabbed him and smashed my lips against his. There was nothing gentle about this kiss, nothing at all. I was literally assaulting his mouth with my tongue, beating his lips into submission.

When I finally let him breathe I told him, "You're mine, all mine. And I'm not sharing." Then I stormed back into the house.

I felt better, a little childish, but much better overall. Stupid little softball slut. I spent the rest of the night wandering around the house with the TV on in the background and muttering to myself. I ended up in my bedroom holding Mr. Bobbles. Lala had popped a few surprises on me. Jason was rich. And not just rich, but uber-rich. In a town of Richie Richs he was number three in the state! How the hell did that happen? Well, I finally knew how Vincent could afford that house. Plus, Jason was in therapy. Then again, all things considered, I guess I shouldn't have been too surprised about that.

I realized two things though. As I clutched Mr. Bobbles to my chest, I knew I needed to know more about Jason, about his life. And I knew I needed to get him away from Lala.

----

"What up?"

"I need a favor."

Terri eyed me up and down. He wasn't the kind of person that did favors. Still, he sat down in the booth, so he was at least willing to hear me out. "Go on."

"I need three vials."

His eyes immediately narrowed. "No." He didn't even think about it.

"Why not?!"

"Because I don't have a death wish. After Jason's mom you think me or any of my people are about to sell shit to his little sister, even if she is a bitch?"

"You sell to everyone, T." What the hell did Jason's mother have to do with anything?

''Everyone but you. Look, if Jason finds out about this shit, I'm a dead man. You lucky I even agreed to meet you, but this shit, fuck no. You want coke; drive four hours and you might be able to buy some, but ain't no one who has even heard of Jason bout to sell to you."

"Why are you so concerned with Jason? You know we don't get along like that."

"Because you're Jason's sister. I might as well hang myself if I was gonna sell you anything."

He actually sounded a little scared. I didn't know Jason had that much of an effect on him. "Look, it's not for me, it's for a friend." Besides, wasn't it a little hypocritical of Jason to be a drug dealer's best friend, but not let his friends buy from said dealer?

"Your friends don't buy. They use. They go to parties and they use." Shit. He knew his customers. Why the hell was this so hard? I just wanted to buy some damn drugs!

"Terri, I promise I'm not going to use it myself, but I need it for this thing I'm trying to do."

"Jason know about this?"

"No, and he isn't going to find out."

"And why shouldn't I tell my best friend that his little bitch of a sister is buying drugs?"

Yeah, I knew he didn't like me, that wasn't anything new. "Because then I'd have to tell Jason where I got those drugs from."

His eyes got a hard rocky look in them. "So since neither of us wants Jason to find out, why don't we just not do this? Then we don't have to hide anything."

"Look, I need this. What do you want?"

"You sound like a fuckin' fiend."

"And you don't sound like a dealer. What do you want, T? Money? I've got that." I slid 500 dollars across the table. He looked at the money, considerably more than three vials were worth.

He looked back up at me. "You know, that's what I hate about you little rich white kids. You think you can flash a little cash and everything is gonna go your way. I got money. That don't impress me. You talkin bout something that could cause me a lot of problems, but you ain't offering me anything worth all that trouble." My hopes suddenly fell. He wasn't going for it. Too many people like me had pissed him off, and I had a whole lifetime of picking on his best friend. "How 'bout this?" He reached into his pocket and slid four vials across the table. I immediately grabbed them before he could change his mind. "I'll give you the vials, and you'll owe me." He stood up but left the money on the table. "And Jason doesn't ever hear about this from either of us."

I put the money and vials in my purse as he walked out of the restaurant. I wasn't happy about it, but I had what I needed, so now I just needed to wait. Mom always said, patience and grace are a woman's greatest weapons. I got into my car and drove home. Patience and grace. I didn't think owing Terri was all that graceful, but it was necessary. Either way, I was one step closer to getting Lala out of Jason's life.

As I pulled into the driveway, I looked over at Jason's. Lala's stupid little hybrid was parked behind Jason's bike. Even her car was a lie. She didn't care about the environment, she drove a fucking Lamborghini. But it looked like fate was finally working for me. Her car was right there! Patience and grace, Katie. Patience and grace. I looked over at her car again. Fuck patience, strike hard and fast. That's what Daddy said. When you have the defense on the ropes, strike hard, when they're on their knees, strike harder.

I looked around. No one was outside. I reached into my purse, pulled out one of the vials, and sprinted across our lawns to her car. I pulled on the door handle and did a mental backflip when it opened. I opened the vial and laid out a line across the center console. It didn't take the whole vial, so I recapped it and ran back to my own house, slammed the door and ran to the kitchen window so I could watch.

I stayed there for half an hour. My breathing never slowed as I watched the front door. When they finally walked out I was pissed. She was hanging all over Jason, her arm around his waist as she smiled up at him. He walked her out to the car and opened the door, and then he saw it.

He freaked. Jason swung around, his hand pointing to it as he yelled. He was furious. I loved the look on her stupid pretty little face. She was denying everything. Then she started crying. I hated her even more, she was even cute when she cried. Jason grabbed her arm and threw her into the car, still yelling as he told her to leave. She was begging now, still trying to tell him that it wasn't hers. But how could it not be, it was in her car. She was probably high right now, I laughed to myself. Jason yelled at her one last time as he stormed back into the house. She was still crying as she backed down the driveway and drove away.

I grabbed a drink out of the refrigerator and went and sat on the couch. I turned the TV on and celebrated with a Sprite and an episode of Jerry Springer. Nothing like a good episode of Jerry after framing someone to really take the stress off.

I had cost Jason a good friend, but he was better off without her. He didn't need her now that he had me. She was a snake and sooner or later she would have bitten him. I was surprisingly proud of myself, but I still wasn't done with Lala Dawson just yet. Jason was only pissed at her, and I needed him to be done with her. I needed her totally and completely exorcised from his life.

As I lay down on the couch, something Mom hated for me to do, I slid my hand down underneath the hem of my skirt and into my panties. He'd feel bad about it. He be devastated. He just had a huge fight with one of his childhood friends.

I ran a quick circle around my clit and felt the tingle run through my body.

He'd need someone, and he couldn't wait for Terri or BJ to come over, so he'd walk over here. I'd let him in and we'd sit on the couch as I'd hold him in my arms, his head resting on my chest. He'd be devastated, on the verge of tears as he poured his troubles out to me. And I'd hold him, listen to him as he let all the pain of it out. I would be the antidote to the poison she had been pouring into him all those years.

I'd hold him to my breast, softly caressing his face as I kissed his forehead. He'd look up at me with need. He'd need someone to fill that void in his life, that hole that she had left him with. And that someone would be me. I'd fill the places in his heart that he didn't even know were empty. He'd look up at me from my breasts and I'd softly kiss his lips.

As my hand played in my pussy, my other hand snaked its way up and under my shirt and bra, massaging and tweaking my breast and nipple. I was getting hotter and hotter.

I stood up and straddled his lap. Looking into his eyes, I took his face into my hands, and I kissed him. Again and again until I felt his own lips give in to me and part. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and kissed him even harder, softer, gentler, and firmer. He needed to know that I was here for him, whenever he needed me. I felt his hands slowly moving up my legs and thighs and under my skirt until he gripped my panty-clad ass.

He was kissing me back now, not hard, but a little bit. I wasn't doing all the work anymore. I could feel his cock hardening and straining in his pants. I continued kissing him, wrapping my tongue through and around him, as my hand slowly unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. I pulled him out into the air and began to stroke him. He was so hard, so hot. I began slowly rubbing the head over my panties. I was breathing harder and harder into his mouth as I felt his cock over my pussy, stroking me up and down my slit with only my panties standing between us.

I could feel my orgasm building as I slid two of my fingers into me. I was lying on my mother's couch, masturbating to thoughts of my bastard brother. My body was hot and my breathing was becoming more ragged as I pulled on my nipples.

I couldn't wait. I couldn't let him wait. I saw the need for me as his green eyes stared into mine. He was hurt, broken, and only I could fix him. I pushed my panties to the side and slid him into me. I had to break our kiss as I moaned out, feeling every inch of him sliding into me. His hands gripped my ass, his mouth hanging open as he looked up at me.

I slid along him, his cock gliding on my wetness, going deeper and deeper, plunging in and out of me. He was so good, so deep and full. I felt him against my walls going in and out of me as I rode him. His hands slid under my panties and I could feel the heat of them as he firmly gripped my ass. Yes!

I couldn't kiss him anymore, I could barely keep breathing. I collapsed against him, but I never quit moving. I refused to. I used my pussy to pump his cock into me. As much as he needed me, I needed him. I needed my brother in my life. I felt his ragged breath on my neck as his hands pulled me back down onto him, pushing him even deeper into me. I needed him. And I needed him to need me, to want me.

I kept moving, pumping myself up and down on him as he pulled me back, making me sit up on top of him. He pulled my shirt up, exposing my tits to the air, to him. His lips locked onto my nipple as he sucked on me. He kept one hand on my ass, bringing his other hand up to my breasts, fondling me. His hand on my ass refused to let me slow down, pulling me and pushing me onto him, making me keep the rhythm I had started.

I couldn't slow down, I couldn't pull away from him, and I didn't want to. I went faster, harder, almost slamming his cock into me. I loved it. I loved what he was doing to me. I loved him.

He moaned into my breasts as I felt him gathering himself. He wasn't far now. I picked up the pace even more. He went in and out of me, the scent of our sex filling the air. His lips let go of my breasts as he moaned into the air. His hands pulled me down onto him, shoving his cock into me as deep as he could get. Then I felt it. His cum shot into me, again and again. The heat of him set off my own orgasm, his pleasure flooding my own body, breaking my own dam.

"Yes Jason, yes!"

I heard someone gasp and my eyes shot open.

Sharron stared at me with shock. "Jason?"