All Comments on 'New Year's Resolution'

by AverageBear

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome story!!!

Poignant story of a mutual first time experience and continued relationship. This story has a terrific blend of intellect, humor and smoking hot sex. You made me think, made me laugh, and made me horny. Keen insights into human nature, great action and dialogue. One of the best authors on the site!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Read

Well written and believable, a good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hopefully

There will be more chapters of this. This was really well done and very erotic, and hopefully there will be more of this story, with these characters.

auguy86auguy86about 8 years ago
After two years...

Still one of my top five faves on the site. Witty, charming, sexy, and above all, relatable. I love me a good first time story, and this one knocks it out of the park! Very believable characters, and even some personal growth at the end of it. Will be revisiting this one for many years to come.

TheDokTheDok9 months ago

Excellent story. A believable story about looking in the wrong place and then finding what you wanted where it always was .... right under your nose, Likeable characters too. 5 stars Thank you enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

I liked it - but it had some serious (for me) flaws: the hymen is at the entrance to the vagina, not some distance within; an eight inch penis is possible but extremely unlikely - as a matter of story telling it was irrelevant as well as a worn out cliche. In reality it would have banged into her cervix - unpleasant for any woman (or so I’ve been assured) and probably even more so for a woman having her first experience of intercourse.

I think that it would have been a better story without Ashley playing such a large role and the same for the other guy - he wouldn’t have gotten away with almost three years of sexual harassment - not now, not ten years ago, not even fifty years ago (personal knowledge on this last)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAverageBear@AverageBear
I enjoy writing tales with memorable characters and a deeper meaning, so if you're just looking for a stroke story, you might look elsewhere. That said, you'll find some pretty hot sex in most of my stories. Reader emails and other forms of feedback are welcome! Best regards,...