New Year's Resolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my God," she moaned, "I don't know if I can handle that."

"I want you to cum with me," he reasoned.

"I don't think there'll be a problem with that," she said, "but since this is my first time – OUR first time – just do what comes naturally."

With that word of encouragement, Dan began to thrust faster. "Tell me if it hurts, and I'll slow down or stop. Otherwise, I'm going to pound your pussy for all I'm worth."

"Go for it!" she exclaimed. "I want to feel you fill me with your cum!"

His thrusts became an all-out assault inside her slick sheath. He felt her pussy throbbing around his pulsating prick, and knew he was about to spurt to kingdom cum. He was past the point of no return. His balls emptied their load into her pleasure cavern with a heavenly ecstasy. Out of instinct, Dan cupped her ass cheeks and pulled her down against him, burying himself in her even deeper.

He felt her vagina constrict against his staff, milking his cock of all its semen. He knew from the throbbing and her cries of passion that she was experiencing another orgasm. He kissed her again while fondling one of her breasts, the two of them still joined at the crotch. Finally, she collapsed in his arms. He lay back on the pillow with her on top of him. The two of them fell asleep within seconds.

******

The next morning – New Year's Day – Dan and Alyssa were strolling through the hotel lobby toward the checkout desk. She had slipped back to her room to shower and dress while Dan was still asleep. She had called his room to rouse him before checkout time, and arranged to meet together in the lobby. Approaching from the other direction with his overnight bag was Tom.

"Beautiful day, Tom," Alyssa offered as a welcome to their friend. Her words carried an aura of serenity. She glanced lovingly over at Dan. Her smile crinkled the skin of her upper cheeks, causing her eyelids to close halfway.

"Beautiful, my ass," Tom retorted, "You guys ditched me last night! Where the fuck did you go?"

Alyssa flushed, a beet red blush blossoming on both cheeks. Dan flashed a look of warning to Tom, then put one finger to his lips to shush his roommate. "We had a little – um – incident," he ventured.

"But we managed to ring in the new year in a special way," Alyssa admitted. The look of unabashed pleasure on her face was a dead giveaway.

Tom pulled Dan aside and whispered, "I told you it was a night to get laid! That girl's needed a good boning for months – maybe years – and I knew you were just the guy to give it to her. I've seen the way she looks at you; the way she gets her panties in a wad every time the subject of Ashley Martin comes up; the way she blushes when I razz her about being jealous. You've apparently boned her well. She sure seems a lot mellower this morning, anyway. Maybe now she'll stop physically assaulting me when I push her buttons."

"Fat chance," Dan smiled, "better keep your comments to yourself."

"Hey, guys, what're you whispering about?" Alyssa asked.

"Oh, nothing I hadn't said to your face before," Tom taunted, "I knew you needed a good boning. It's just too bad you didn't leave the job to a professional – like me!"

And with that, Alyssa finally gave Tom the kick to the crotch that she'd been threatening all along. Maybe she was still wound up a little too tight...

******

After checking out of their separate rooms at the hotel, Dan and Alyssa decided to go for coffee together. There was a Starbucks just down the street. Somewhat unexpectedly, it was open on New Year's Day.

"I'd guess it's a peak day," Alyssa quipped, "lots of people needing java to deal with their hangovers from last night."

"It's a good chance for me to use up one or two of the gift cards I got from Ashley Martin," said Dan. "Lord knows they were expensive enough."

"Expensive?" asked Alyssa.

"They cost me a passing grade in Advanced Contracts," Dan stated dejectedly.

"I'll bet you passed with flying colors," returned Alyssa, "we all know those exams are just about who's the best bullshitter anyway."

"We'll see when grades are posted," replied Dan.

Then his jaw dropped and his eyes widened. "Speak of the devil," he whispered.

Alyssa looked up and saw Ashley Martin strolling into the coffee shop. You mean speak of the BITCH, she thought silently. But she didn't bare her fangs overtly. Instead, she chose to mark her territory.

"I really enjoyed having sex with you last night, Daniel Traynor," Alyssa announced a few decibels too loudly for common discretion. "Do you think we could do it again soon, big boy? And I do mean BIG."

Ashley sauntered over to them, her hips swaying, tits jiggling somewhat immodestly, model face framing a glossy smile. She was a bundle of eroticism and sex appeal.

Dan wondered if Ashley had heard Alyssa's declaration. He wasn't sure if he hoped the answer was "yes" or "no." But as she arrived at their table, the answer was a clear "yes."

Ashley leaned down to speak to Dan, leaving her cleavage squarely in front of his face. "I still need to take care of your morning freshness problem," she promised in a guttural tone, tilting his head up to look at her, using an index finger to the chin. "The Starbucks card was just intended to warm you up. I still have something left to get you hot."

Dan expected Alyssa to stand up and slap her, for a real cat fight to ensue. Instead, as he gazed up at Ashley somewhat dreamily, trying studiously not to stare at her cleavage, he felt Alyssa's hand cover his jean-clad crotch underneath the table.

Dan was perplexed. He was afraid to look at Alyssa. Was she gauging his reaction to Ashley's charms? Was she staking her claim on him? Would she crush his nuts if she realized he was beginning to sprout a raging hard-on?

Just as he steeled his nerve and was turning toward Alyssa, Ashley caught his cheek with her index finger and stopped him in his tracks. She reached inside her bra.

My God, is she going to show her tits to me right here and now? Dan wondered. He was now clearly crossing the line between reality and daydreams, especially given the locale.

Ashley pulled a pen from inside her blouse. She pulled a scrap off of a napkin and scribbled down her phone number. She handed it to Dan. Doing her best Carly Rae Jepsen imitation, she said "Call me maybe."

Dan had a momentary vision of a crow dropping a shiny object into its nest. What was a guy to do?

He watched as Ashley sashayed over to the counter to order a venti iced skinny hazelnut Macchiato, sugar-free syrup, extra shot, light ice, no whip. No, there was not an ounce of pretentiousness in her luscious body.

He finally turned back to Alyssa. He saw the question mark again in her eyes. Dan made up his mind. This time, he did his thinking with his brain – and perhaps his heart – rather than with his cock.

He popped the scrap of napkin with the phone number into his mouth and swallowed.

Alyssa flashed him her dazzling megawatt smile, the one that had first touched his heart and opened his mind last night. "I'll do the same for you," she smiled.

"Do – the same? What do you mean?"

"I'll swallow for you." She flashed Dan a lascivious grin.

"You mean?"

"Yes, I mean. We fell asleep too soon last night, but we can continue where we left off when we get back to the apartments. This time we're doing it at my place. We have some unfinished business to take care of, and I figure chlorine can't be all that bad..."

THE END

Author's note: All forms of reader feedback – comments and votes – are always appreciated, whether positive or negative!