All Comments on 'Newlyweds - A Halloween Story'

by The_Technician

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago
Odd Story

Very Short. Very Good.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 5 years ago
Short . . .

And sweet. Any time I see a story from you, Tech, I know it's going to be good!

BtmbilBtmbilover 5 years ago
OUTSTANDING!

I am in total agreement with nthusiastic. Your description of the story was so correct...sad, but also sweet. I will also say it is... uplifting...some may so hopeful...that our true love lives on forever. Thanks for a great Halloween story!

The_TechnicianThe_Technicianover 5 years agoAuthor
Oops! And no one seems to have noticed.

After over 10,000 reads on this site and thousands of reads on the other sites on which I post, I happened to re-read this bittersweet tale and found a glaring error. My personal editing is to keep going through a story until I can go four or five times without finding an error. My in-house editor/spell checker reads the stories at least twice searching for my many spelling and grammar errors. Still, despite all this, I published the story with a significant error in it. I don't know how or why I made the error, but I am very much aware of the fact that Natchez is in Mississippi, not Missouri. I've spent a goodly amount of time in that area and even visited "The Middle Ground." It does truly exist, but it is on a piece of Mississippi located west of the river near Vidalia, Louisianan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Technician@The_Technician
I was born in the Midwest, but have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada. Currently I am full-time camping throughout the United States and Canada and spending my time writing for both fun and profit. Books with longer stories such as the kind posted on...