Next Whore Neighbor Ep. 010

Story Info
Dixon wants a striptease. GINGER UP!
5.9k words
4.68
5.9k
2
0

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning!"

Christina Holly felt a warm body holding her from behind as she lay in her bed. Having gotten drunk on her own after Greg Hogarth left last night she left her front door wide open for any and all to come in and make her do slutty things all night long. Having only three men show up it mostly involved drinking games and hand jobs but she was fine with that. Obviously her body heat lover had fucked her and stayed the night but sadly she was so wasted she really had no clue who camped out with her. A beard was a clue because it was tickling her neck. Eyes open she giggled at the tickles of his facial hair.

Rolling over she rubbed her eyes for focus and realized who her bed mate was. It was one of the roofers she had screwed on a rooftop earlier in the week. Smiling at him he winked at her. "I need to get to work but I wanted to thank you for some mighty good pussy." He chuckled. "Mind if I take a five minute shower to wake up?"

"No. I'll make us some coffee if you want."

"That would be great. I'll leave you a few bucks for the water usage."

"That's nice of you. I'll use it for groceries later. I'm being eaten out of house and HO." She laughed at her humor. "Forgive me but I can't remember your name."

"Delbert Flowers, I just go by Del."

"I love getting Flowers." She rolled into him to kiss his chest and shoulder. "I don't recall a beard last time."

"Grows fast. I decided to let it grow back to avoid the baby face charm. Rugged enough for you?" She teased his chin with her fingers deciding that she approved. "I'll go make that coffee. There's a fresh towel in the linen closet in the bathroom. I'd make you breakfast but honestly all I can offer is cold pizza. I have a pizza delivery guy that keeps me stocked up for fucking him. I might not be a prostitute but he calls me his pizzatute. Silly I know but it's funny to me."

"At least you're getting something out of him."

"Oh, he gives me a lot of something." She laughs, "For an older guy he's...that pepperoni is full all the time."

"Gotcha! Alright beautiful I'm hitting your shower."

Both abandoning the bed he watches her wiggle away, enjoying the extra substance in her ass cheeks. In his mind the Amazon was perfect. She didn't look back preferring to get the coffee started and to check her phone in case her man Dixon called while she was too drunk to comprehend it.

Under normal circumstances Christina wasn't much of a drinker but with all this Venus stuff and Dixon opening up to her she needed to unwind. Thankfully Del and her other lovers last night brought booze. Body shots for hours. "I think they put the bottle necks up my holes too." Oh, yes they did. Liquor while they licked her. Girth Brooks offered up his longneck bottles.

"Shit! Last filter for the coffee pot. I have to get out and shop today, or tomorrow I'll be crying." She hated leaving the house most days, being lazy and enjoying letting people come to her.

"Now that I think about it I could just have groceries delivered, but again that's extra money out of Dixon's," She was tempted to say fuck it but her conscience got to her. ",pocket. I better go myself. The guys are right I do need to get out more." Seeing her tan lined forehead in a chrome reflection on her fridge handle she frowned, "I'm sure the store will love my tantoo." Shrugging, it was then she actually said, "Fuck it."

Hearing the shower ignite she smiled, "I wish that was Dixon." Eying her cellphone she pulled up the photo he had sent of the engagement ring. Fidgeting over it she sighed, "Do I want to fight for that ring? I love Dixon but...do I want to marry him? I used to dream of the fairy tale wedding but now I'm just...living for the day."

Flipping back to the video of he and Venus in his sleeper cab she admired the flexibility that the young woman had, knowing full well if she attempted that head stand she would have crushed Dixon. "I can't believe Dixon wasn't angry over our admitting we had sex on top of him when he was comatose drunk. For that matter my getting gangbanged in the street. He's more of a freak than I ever imagined. Why didn't he show me that side of him before now?"

Knowing Dixon had told her not to contact him until he called her she simply closed out her cell and awaited the coffee to brew. Finding her favorite cup in the sink and rinsing it she poured herself a cup once it was done. A second cup brought down from an overhead cupboard she filled it for Del. Once done she just took the cup black to the bathroom and sat it on the sink. Setting her own cup next to it she watched him clean up while squatting on the toilet to relieve her bladder. Seeing her across from him he chuckled.

"Guess it looks like we're both right at home."

"I couldn't hold it any longer. Does it matter? I mean you fucked me up my ass the way it feels so nothing should be sacred."

"I suppose that's true. Wanna join me in the shower while it's hot? I'll rinse your twat off." He laughed.

Smirking at him she flushed the toilet. His water instantly went cold. "Fuck! Raincheck!" He shut the faucet off shivering. Meeting him with his towel he stepped out and let her dry him off. Kneeling in front of him she licked the droplets from his balls and sucked his dick for a good ten insertions down her throat before dabbing him dry. "You sure know how to take care of a guy. Ever tire of this Dixon guy I might snap you up."

"I talked about Dixon?" She couldn't recall doing that. "Was I that drunk?"

"No big deal. We listened and fucked you at the same time."

"What exactly did I say?" She remained on her knees looking up at him as he took the towel to dry his upper body.

"Something about some monkey named Venus. You got a little emotional. So he asked you to marry him?"

"Yes and no. He asked Venus first then changed his mind. He didn't officially say will you marry me. Just a picture holding a diamond ring. He said fight for it. I'm a lover not a fighter."

"Good to know Christina." He noted his coffee cup and edged around her to grab his, he just knew the cow wearing red lipstick was hers. Black when he preferred cream and sugar he didn't even fuss. It was the gesture on her part that counted.

Climbing to her feet Christina let him hand up her coffee cup and the two sipped looking into each others eyes. She had gorgeous eyes even looking sleepy. His were pretty dreamy too she thought. Sighing he told her, "I better get dressed before Rich docks my pay for being late."

"Right! I remember now. Richard, Billy, Jeff, and you. Are they planning on ever dropping by?"

"Can't speak for them. Maybe!" He shrugged sitting his mug down on her dresser to pull his jeans up. Buttoning up his shirt he admired her tan lines. "Who did that to you?" He recalled them from the other day, "Looks like they're fading some."

"My friends. I guess I should go back out and tan again."

"You're one crazy momma Christina." He winked tucking in his shirt then finding his socks and boots.

"Venus calls me Mommy. Isn't that messed up?"

"Dixon the Daddy?"

"So it seems. I'll have to get used to hearing that once I meet her. She seems nice, but again maybe I'm just too nice myself. Shouldn't I want to pull her extensions out?"

"I guess if you wanna keep your happy home that might not be a good idea. Just get along. So...coming back to see you will have to wait until this Dixon is back on the road?"

"I don't know. He knows I fuck around a lot now so he might be ok. I figure nobody will want to come by though fearing him."

"Yeah, that's a given. I would be but I'm not trying to pick any fight. I'll swing over again once I know his schedule."

"He'll be home next week for two weeks then gone for three. It bounces around 2 weeks on the road 3 weeks off, then switches to 3 on 2 off."

"Ever take you with him?"

"Never! That's why I didn't know about Venus."

"Well...you have my number now I put it in your phone last night while the other guys were double dipping ya. It's under Del. I'm divorced so no worries calling or texting me if you need a friend."

"Thank you. It's nice of you to care."

"My gut says quite a few guys care more than they say. Just...keep in touch." A friendly hug he kissed her on the lips tenderly and wiggled his eye brows, "Time to climb up the non corporate ladder."

"Have a good day Del."

"You too...Slut." He winked kissing the tantoo on her forehead. She giggled and tried not to spill her coffee. Following him out she waved goodbye as he got into his truck parked on the street. Drinking her coffee on the porch a jogger darted past the house between Del and her. The jogger seeing her nude waved and simply said, "Mornin'."

Del rolling his window down shook his head. It was obvious people knew of her and accepted what she was like. A toot of his truck horn Delbert Flowers pulled away. In passing the jogger, Del noticed the words Mount Olive Christian Church on his t-shirt. "Oh, Lord! I hope he doesn't turn around and lay hands on Christina. She might like it too much."

Without a doubt!

********

Returning to her home Christina shuffled to the kitchen for a refill then took down her shopping list pen pad from her fridge. Moving to her dining table to scratch out the stupid things her lovers had written on it and adding real items of food and detergent, etc. Condoms were circled as a priority for Dixon's sake. She knew her period was due, so supplies for that impending gloom was a must. She wondered how many guys might still fuck her while on the rag, most guys squeamish of blood and the odor. She rarely bled hard but still there was always that chance.

While seated adding things to her list her cell rang. Noting the caller as Dixon she eagerly answered, "Morning Baby. Where are you today?"

"Eighty miles South of Salt Lake City, Utah." He spoke, she could tell he was on speaker. Hearing, Hi Mommy from Venus she rolled her eyes, "Morning daughter of mine." All three of them laughed over it.

"Mommy? I want to say something." Venus sounded so very young.

"I'm listening."

"I know this is all...new...but I want you to know I hope we can be really good friends. If you'll give me the chance."

"Pretty sure I don't have a choice, but for the record...I hope so too. I guess we're both in Dixon's hands."

"That there's a fact Holly Golly. You get that last pic I sent?"

"The ring...yes."

"Thoughts?"

"I'm not a fighter Dixon. If I deserve it I'll embrace it. If you don't think I do then I guess it belongs to Venus."

"Maybe I'll give it to that Ginger then." He chuckled.

"You might have to ask her man Rosco first. Eve lives with a huge firefighter. Bodybuilder type."

"Does she now? You fuck him yet?"

"I haven't met him. I just met Eve the day we played on the living room floor. She saw me outside by the mailbox naked and stopped. We got along immediately. She used to be a stripper."

"That's where I know her from, nightclub called Busy Booty's. She still dancin'?"

"No. Rosco took her away from that. I hope she doesn't get into trouble she swears she's been faithful to Rosco until...the living room carpet. I shampoo it regularly by the way." She added carpet cleaner solution to her shopping list.

"Your lil' buddies stay the night?"

"No they went home shortly after we spoke. I did have three other visitors late last night. One just left actually. Did I tell you I got laid on a rooftop by a roofing crew?"

"You did not!" He laughed, she even heard Venus say, "You go Mommy." It was cute and sounded genuinely respectful.

"I have a few scrapes on my knees from the roofing shingles. They put their shirts under me to protect my skin."

"I'll have to thank 'em for takin' good care of my girl."

"Dixon?" She paused to breath. "Why do you want...a slut for a wife? A daughter for that matter."

"Long overdue talkin' about all that Golly. I've been dishonest too long now. No more lies 'tween any of us. Got my word. Do I have yours?" He also looked at Venus for confirmation. She expressed her loyalty by unbuckling her seatbelt and crawling over the seats to hug him from the side. Her emotional reaction made Dixon melt a bit.

"I love you Baby. That has never ever been a lie. You saved my life."

"Mine too Daddy." Venus whispered into his ear then kissed his cheek before returning to her seat.

"Can I ask you something else?" Christina brought up another nagging question.

"Anything!"

"Do you really want me to keep...doing what I've been doing? I get laid...a lot Baby. A LOT!"

"I'm good with it. I'll let ya know when I expect a lil' us time without yer posse."

"I...like being a slut. I really...don't want to ever stop."

"Me neither Daddy." Venus whispered for him to acknowledge.

"Daddy's lil' nymphos." He smirked. "Expect y'all to bring me some fresh pussy now and then too. Like that Loni gal."

"Greg is going to talk to her about the possibility. I'll approach Eve but honestly if she regrets what she did or if Rosco gets mad at her I'm not even sure I'll see her again."

A knock at her front door comes to Christina's attention. Bad angle in her sight lines she gets up and takes her cell with her, "Someone is at the door. One second Baby." Finally seeing her visitor Christina brightened up, "It's Eve now. Would you like to say hello?" It hadn't even occurred to her that Eve had no knowledge that Greg had sent Dixon video of she and Eve getting hammered by Theo and Maurice.

"Sure! Why not."

"Baby? Don't mention the video until I know she's okay with it. Please?" She waved Eve to come on in, the redhead opening the outer door and stepping over the threshold smiling.

"I hear ya!"

"Morning Smiley." Christina greeted Eve with a brief hug. "You look cheery."

"Rosco destroyed me before work." She laughed, "Now I know why I let him sweep me off my feet."

"Did...you tell him about...?"

"Hell no! He didn't even question me about the bruises on my ass, and thighs. Not gonna say shit until he does." She realizes she was on the phone when she heard Venus sneeze. "Aw hell! Bad timing?"

"Not at all. I was just telling Dixon I made a new friend."

"About...what happened?" Eve lowers her tone but winks.

"He knows I got laid. Should I...fill him in?"

"He doesn't know Rosco does he?"

"I don't think so."

"Rosco who?" Dixon laughed eavesdropping.

"Hey there Christina's man. What's happenin' Mister Over the Road?"

"Mile after mile Red."

"You told him my hair color?" She winced at Chris then shrugged, it really didn't matter.

"Golly told me you were one hot number. Said you used to be a dancer."

"Stripper! Ever hear of a men's club called Busy Booty's?"

"Used to frequent the place. Probably tipped ya a few hundred bucks and not known it." He chuckled.

"Could be. My stage name was Hotti."

"Yep! I recall your sexy ass."

"Awww! Thank you. I'm teaching Chris how to dance for you."

"And the whole neighborhood I hear." Chris nodded as Eve presumed he knew everything.

"I've met a few of her...friends." Eve shook her head laughing. Chris expressed a helpless shrug and just admitted, "He knows what we did. Please don't be mad at me."

"I'm good! As long as Rosco doesn't get wind."

"Firefighter gettin' wind ain't a good combo." Dixon admitted, "Safe with us Hotti."

"I appreciate that. While I didn't intend to get laid it was fun. Her friend is...pretty talented."

"I wanna learn how to dance." Venus chimed in.

"Who be you Young Lady?" Eve was taken back by the childlike voice.

"My daughter Venus." Christina informed Eve with a hint of disbelief that she was even claiming the girl. Reacting to Christina's expression Eve grit her perfect teeth with a hint of concern. Whispering to Chris up close and into her ear she questioned, "How old is she?" A mouthed but silent confirmation of 18 led Eve to be facially opinionated. She didn't buy it. That in return spooked the redhead as to Dixon's true character.

"Readin' yer mind Hotti." Dixon grumbled, "Venus here has ID sayin' 18 so you two can stop the quiet riot act."

"Just looking out for my girl here. Venus...sure doesn't sound eighteen."

"AM TOO! AM TOO!" Venus defended herself laughing. "I was born in 2004. At least that's what I was told. I was raised in the Foster system so my birth certificate is in their possession not mine. My real mommy gave me up after I was born. I was a doorstep baby."

Feeling lousy over her life the women apologized and took it with a grain of salt. Proof would undoubtedly come out if she was bluffing them. ID's were harder to falsify these days so maybe she was.

"Get past it Hoochies." Dixon growled. "So what's on yer agenda today Golly?"

"Grocery shopping. I used my last coffee filter, coffee can is near empty too."

"I can take you shopping." Eve offered, "Nothing on my calendar and Rosco just got called early morning to battle a fire 80 miles North. Big wildfire in a game reserve he was told. So I'm not wasting my free schedule."

"Sounds like yer attachin' to Golly."

"I am!" Eve grinned winking at Chris. "I...think we need each other."

"Oh yeah?" Dixon Moretti chuckled, "I'm thinkin' I need to see you needin' each other."

"Excuse me?" Eve winced with a hint of amusement.

"Let yer guard down once it appears...ain't no reason ya can't do it again."

"What are you getting at?" She laughed.

"I'm thinkin' my dinin' table's yer stage Miss Hotti. Golly? Sit on down at the table and coax the Ginger up on stage for ole' times shake. Record and adored Holly Golly."

"You want her to record me stripping on your dinner table? That's hilarious."

"Strippin' and drippin' Hotti."

"Damn! You sound like you own me too. You do know that's not the case...right?"

"Do it for Golly."

"In turn doing it for you. Riiiight!"

"Put the tipper in the stripper Golly. Dollar bill's in my sock drawer. That single blue ribbed tube sock." Christina is taken back, she had seen that sock a million times and never once questioned it not having a match. Shuffling to the bedroom with Eve standing in the doorway she digs into Dixon's drawer and located the sock, finding it full of rolled up cash in the toe. Not just one's either. Ten's and twenties. Jaw drooping she shows it to Eve.

"Hiding money from me Baby?"

"Rainy day fund." It was all money Venus had made for him in selling her holes. Venus just knew it was, but said nothing. It really didn't matter.

"Soooo! You're wanting her to tip me for dancing on video for you? I can do that for free. Wouldn't it be better if you were here in person?" Eve pondered out loud.

"If I was you'd be ridin' my bronco."

"OH REALLY?" She laughed. "You're so sure of that?" His ego was off the charts.

"My floor...my whore...meanin' Golly." He chuckled. "You and her already went side saddle so ain't no reason y'all can't buck for a buck."

"Wow! I think I can see what Christina sees in you now. You're quite the character."

"Caretaker too. Ain't that right Golly?"

"He does take good care of me." Chris admitted and puts the money sock away. "Rainy day fund is back in the bank Baby. Add to it."

"Workin' on it." Dixon smirks at Venus. She knew he meant her. Her mumble of, "Ready when you are Daddy." shared her loyalty.

"We doing this now or after grocery shopping?" Eve shivered at the thrill.

"Now!" Chris spoke up, "I need a shower before I go too. I'm not even certain what I'm wearing yet."

"Sweat and Hotti there." Dixon laughed, "You been prowlin' the neighborhood naked...no reason to go coverin' up too much here on out. Understand me Golly?"

"Yes Baby! I can't go into a store naked but I'll figure something out. I'll make you happy I promise."

"Good girl. Take the stage Ginger." Eve hearing him just shakes her head and wiggles a finger at Chris informing her she was crazy. Chris agreed with a scowl and a shrug.

12