Next Whore Neighbor Ep. 010

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need tunes. None of that 70's crap!" Eve pulled her cellphone out and tapped into her Spotify account and located a playlist of songs she loved to dance to. More modern rock/ metal songs. "Not dancing to any country. Redhead to Redneck it's just not my jam." She laughed, "Live with it Whistling Dixon." Hearing him chuckle at her counter attack wisdom he simply grunted, "A'ight!"

"Go sit!" Eve nudged Christina toward the dining table. Looking above it at a shitty chandelier they quickly moved the table out from under it before getting started. Overhearing them Dixon kept on driving and made Venus flash other truckers in passing. Just for fun at the moment, he didn't have time to pull over.

"Am I recording while you're on the phone Baby?"

"You can call me back after yer done and send me Hotti's frolickin'. Make it sizzle Hotti Lou."

"Anything for you Mister Redneck." She sighed, "You owe me Mother Trucker."

"I'll pay up when I hit town." Hanging up on them Dixon Moretti eased his seat back slightly and snapped his fingers at Venus leaning out her window pinching her nipples at the truck driver next to them. Horns shared she reacted to Dixon's whistle having not heard his lower level finger snaps. Twirling in her seat she found him pointing at his dick, Dixon having unzipped and pulled it out in all it's majestic glory.

Scurrying into his lap she faced his chest and straddled his beast, her tight cunt finding a home on top. Easing down on his widespread girth she hugged him tightly up close so that he could see to drive and rode his cock hard. Her face on his left shoulder stared over at the next door driver and smiled. She was happy. The driver could tell. She being so tiny Dixon felt like King of the Highway, even if right this minute she was riding his crown.

********

Back in Austi, Texas...

Eve sat sideways in Christina's lap now that Dixon was out of their way. Concerned but ready to perform Eve eyed her new Amigo. "You know he thinks he owns me now too right?"

"Probably! Just set him straight when he gets home. Thank you for...humoring him. I know you want to be faithful to Rosco..." Eve palmed Christina's mouth to silence her.

"Long past that thanks to Theo. I love Rosco but...I think I needed to be taken like he took me. It's kind of nice knowing I'm wanted that bad. Back when I danced at the club I knew that feeling every single day. While I don't think I want to push my luck too much behind Rosco's back things like stripping for Dixon there isn't any big deal. Now if I do it when he's home...I might be trouble. My gut says your man would manhandle me like Theo did."

"You know he wants a threesome right?" Chris giggled.

"See what I mean?" She pats Chris on the upper arm. "We'll see. You okay with that?"

"Can I have a threesome with Rosco?"

"Now we're wheeling and dealing." She laughed, "I'll consider that too. Maybe I'll have you over for dinner and you can tease him. I'd like to see his reaction."

"Sounds good. I'm starving right now. Let's do this for Dixon so I can find me some breakfast."

"He's got rainy day money, let's go to Denny's."

"I haven't been to a restaurant in ages."

"It's settled then. Breakfast and shopping. Not just for food either."

Up Eve went, crawling on to the dining table. It being a rather large oak table it was sturdy, a gift from Dixon's late Mother. Wearing a laced up leather number for a shirt and poured into blue denim shorts with expressions of pores at every angle, Eve Adams removed her ankle high boots and stood up atop the table. Christina ready to record when Eve started the music smiled at how much fun this friendship was. She sorely needed a friend she could relate to more her age. While Loni was a good friend too, her youth made things feel out of synch. Friends regardless, just not on Eve's level.

"Cell ready?"

"It is as soon as you start the music."

"Then let's get this Ho on the road."

Eve winked and prepped her music to begin with the song Closer by Nine Inch Nails. A classic sex tune with graphic lyrics and an amazing arrangement of guitars, drums, and keyboard.

Swaying with a devilish grin she plays with the laces of her leather shirt until untethered and teasing a parted temptation. Before revealing her breasts in their entirety she twirled to face away from Christina's camera and bent over to touch her toes. In doing this her tits burst free but were out of sight. Her shorts so tight and constricting crept deep between her thighs as she sweeps fingers across the inner seam of her denims. Legs parting wider for a better view of her trailing fingertips made even Chris excited.

Without warning Eve stood upright and offered a shy show by tilting her chin from one shoulder to the other as her micro thin straps on her shoulders were swept aside, her top loosely slipping down. With her frontal split held in one hand she cupped her breast and ripped her top off swinging it to her right before tantalizingly dropping it on the chair to her side. Now holding both breasts she whipped around with whirlwind ease and faced Christina, jostling her 36C's up and down in a playful display.

"Sexy!!!"

Christina allowed her respect to vocalize in a flirty manner of her own chin on her shoulder. Eve flipped her tongue at her then crouched down to fan her knees as wide as she could giving Chris a heavenly crotch shot that shared a hint of camel toe. Keeping her tits palmed she shot up and once again turned away from Christina to carefully step to the far end of the lengthy table. Thank God the table was sturdy, and Eve wasn't more than 125 pounds.

Releasing her chest she moved her hands up into her red hair to torment her mane like a true wildfire blazing. In her seat Christina kept her cell recording with one hand but found her free hand rubbing her wet pussy. Since her sexual encounter with Greg's girlfriend Loni she was finding a fascination for girls. Eve blew Loni out of the water due to her seductive style. Of course, Loni hadn't really shown her erotic side yet. There might still be competition in the future.

Song ending at Fuck You Like an Animal, Eve let her cell resting on the table out of her walkway jump right into Addicted by Saving Abel. Furthering a more seductive sway Eve unfastened her jean shorts but left them up, choosing to twist and stalk toward Chris like a runway model. Standing directly above Chris she flipped one side of her zipper to the other exposing her fiery but neatly groomed pubes. Breasts in full view now Chris captured the scenic mountains bobbing gently in the Ginger's dance. Licking her lips at Chris, inevitably Dixon who would view it later she turned away yet again.

Bleeding songs the follow up became something a tad more sensual with Sexual Hallucination by the band In This Moment. Almost eerie in presentation Eve felt herself up facing first away then lowering herself to the table stretching out. The top of her head toward the camera Eve caressed her entire body extravagantly, running her fingers beneath her denim divide to rub her pussy for the duration of the song, her body arching for effect that she might be enjoying her touch a bit too much. Christina sure was, her cunt was sloppy wet and feverish.

Rolling over unexpectedly Eve stared at the camera and offered a glint of I need you in her gaze. Whom it was for could have been anyone in her audience. Chris shared a similar expression of yearn watching Eve strategically roll her hands down her hips and carefully, slide her shorts lower until lifting her ass to share in a new frontier. Her ass crack poised high as the shorts faded over the horizon toward her knees. Without making their removal appear distastefully done Eve dared to prove her flexibility and reared her body backwards enough to actually somersault her legs up and over perfectly to hook Christina's neckline between both of her ankles, her denims behind the blonde's head. Caught off guard Chris lowered the camera, a closeup of the Ginger's cunt was definitely in view. Crawling backwards on the table Eve used Chris's head to guide her shorts off, they fluttering down her back into the chair.

"That was fucking amazing."

Christina had to praise her friend, her filming returning to normal. Song ending the selection toured into a more upbeat tune by artists Black Stone Cherry and their track Blame It on the Boom Boom. In this livelier atmosphere Eve rolled back over facing the ceiling and kicked her legs up, down, side to side, splits wide, patting her pussy, as well as shaking her tits. Each time her legs flew wide her pussy appeared as if breathing, her hole gaping then closing time after time. Chris was drooling at the sight.

Spiraling in the center of her wooden stage she prowled on all fours away from Chris, leaning her upper body on the edge of the far end of the table and twerking her ass to the chorus of Boom Boom. Chris got the giggles watching her. Hillbilly rockers ending their tour another In This Moment song reared up with Maria Brink's song Whore.

This tune led Eve into a dance on her knees facing Chris at the center gauging her distance. Hands back in her long red hair she fanned her legs wide and fell backwards, her calves up under her as her shoulder blades tapped the table top. Breasts heaving her hands left her hair to explore nomadically across her body. Not a long song Whore dove into All-American Nightmare by Hinder. A darker turn sent Eve into another spasm of bodily contortions. Chris could barely keep up. The video being extra long she stopped it and saved then swiftly reset for a second video.

Finding Eve up close and whipping her hair all over Chris, part of the video was obstructed by a frenzy of red. Christina busted up laughing until Eve pulled back and finished the song at center stage. Venturing into Rob Zombie territory his song Pussy Liquor found Eve stalking Chris again somersaulting until her legs were poised over Christina's shoulders using them to anchor her heels and lift her cunt up toward Christina's face. Camera hand lowered to film upwards between her thighs the view of Christina's own chin nearing pussy was within reach. Extending her tongue she touched Eve's labia. A second later Eve used her feet to goad Chris in until her face smothered in pussy juice.

Songs not mattering now, Eve enjoyed Christina eating her out. Camera still recording in an upward manner found saliva and cum dribbling down on to the cell's screen. The song following Rob entered the feeding ground with Kid Rock's tune So Hott. Yes it was. Eve was moaning up a storm. Suddenly the striptease was a thing of the past. Christina's breakfast was served with no napkins in sight, not even a tablecloth.

Fingers deep inside Eve made her cum hard directly into Christina's mouth, tongue lapping up the mess without wavering or savoring. Eve Adams was impressed, maybe Chris was actually Lilith because their certainly wasn't a serpent in her garden. Saving Abel's The Sex is Good ended their reign, rain.

Eve had to shove herself away from Christina sliding across the table screaming and convulsing hard. Chris pouting realized her cell had slipped on to the floor in their flurry of furry. Luckily a rug was under the table so it cushioned it's fall. Still recording Chris giggled at the messy screen.

"Sorry Baby. Low blood sugar I had to eat. I'm sending these now. Going to go shower and get ready to go shopping. Love you!" A kiss added to smear the mess on her screen she shut the cell off and quickly fired them off to Dixon. Setting her cell aside Chris hopped from her chair and snatched up a still trembling Eve. "Shower time." The ladies shared the steam. Eve ate Chris in the shower returning the flavor. Eve's cell still belting out songs appropriately played Something in Your Mouth by Nickelback.

Clean version!

*********

Dixon Moretti having nutted up inside babydoll Venus while she rode his lap, found the girl clinging to him and not wanting to let go. It was cute. Her breath tantalizing the back of his neck felt really good.

Hearing his cell go off he knew he had videos. Patting Venus on her adorable brown bottom she shifted her weight but remained in his lap, mainly because he liked her there. Well versed in driving a big rig he was more than capable of staying on the road like a pro. His cell in a holder facing him he opened Christina's texts and they enjoyed Eve's striptease. On the second video seeing the cunt chowder chaos Dixon chuckled.

"Catfight!" Shaking his head he looked down at Venus, "Get back into your booster seat."

"I'm in my booster seat." She wiggled in his lap bashfully.

"Reckon you are."

12