Next Whore Neighbor Ep. 012

Story Info
CUCUMBER UP! Double dippin'! Or was that Double drippin'?
4.6k words
4.67
7.7k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Better mood now?"

"Butter mood now." Eve Adams laughed as she and Christina Holly departed the diner. After an insane moment of both being licked from head to toe in the parking lot for a whole lot longer than they should have legally gotten away with both women were high on life. Five guys took turns lapping up maple syrup from their every pore. It was thrilling just to feel nothing but tongues. Sadly, however neither of them had any form of climax so their hormones were skyrocketing.

"You know you can talk to me about anything right?" Christina made it known as Eve headed South toward the grocery store. Christina normally shopped at a low-quality, low-price outlet like Aldi but not today. Eve had warned her that everything should change in her life going forward, even breaking old habits, older haunts. No more Shave-A-Lot. From here on it was Spread Eagles, Bald Eagles actually, that's just what Eve called the store. Chris just called it Baldi's.

"Goes both ways, Christina. Like I said I'm just re-examining my life is all."

"We both are."

"Exactly! We're bad influences on one another."

"I don't think of it as bad. I have a blast hanging out with you."

"Same here. Thing is, I can't let Rosco know what I've been doing. I don't want to hurt him; he treats me like a Queen."

"Dixon used to, well, still does, I guess. This change in both of us will be a deciding factor. I know I love him, and don't want to lose my home, but... did I show you this?" Christina pulls up the photograph he sent her of the engagement ring he held in his possession. Waiting until Eve paused at a stoplight to reveal it Eve dropped her jaw.

"He proposed?"

"If you can call it that. He didn't really come right out and say it. It's just a picture with the caption telling me to fight for it. I don't want to fight Venus for it. She can have it honestly, I'm happy just being his girlfriend."

"You all need to sit down and iron this contract out." Eve shook her head resisting a giggle. "Bestie, you are in one hell of a corner. This Venus is probably feeling the same way."

"Has Rosco ever proposed to you?"

"Not yet! Like you, I hope not. Once he does then it will hit home how much I've betrayed him the last two days alone."

"Would you tell him no?"

"Y'know what? I'm going to head Rosco off at the pass before he ever gets that notion. When he gets back in town, I'm telling him I never want to be married. He either accepts that fact or I move in with you." She laughs.

"Dixon would love that." Chris smiled, "Three bitches in his bed. Only a one bedroom if you've noticed. Of course, you could sleep on the dining table you seemed right at home on it."

"With my nails scraping the ceiling while I have my hands in my hair. Naaa! I'll snuggle up with you when he's on the road."

"There's always the back porch. He's been trying to get me to unload my tanning bed."

"See? There's my bed."

"Not very comfy, but okay." Chris smirked, "I'm still coping with the thoughts of sleeping with Venus in our bed. I'm afraid I'll roll over and crush her."

"Oops! There goes the competition. Back to just you and Dixie."

"She seems nice though, so I'll give her a chance for Dixon."

"Your decision." Eve changes the subject, "I know those guys licked us thoroughly but dammit I still feel sticky from that syrup. My thighs are sticking together."

"Makes for a good chastity belt."

"Oh, that's loooooooong gone. Sawed that bitch off when I was sixteen." Eve cracked up, "There's Bald Eagle's. Quiet day it looks like, not many cars. I guess the Link cards must be running low." Pulling into the store's lot she actually gets a parking spot not far from the front door, only two cars next to her before the handicap zone. "I think this is the closest I've ever gotten. Normally I'm stuck in the boonies out there."

"Yay! I'm only taking my debit card in. I don't want an entire purse to bog me down."

"You do have pockets in that flannel. The only two buttons still doing their job I might add."

"I'll button up once I get out. Just enough to cover my tummy though." Chris snickers. "Seeing how slow it is right now you should do something bold like me?"

"How much bolder can I get?" Eve chuckles, "My shorts could probably fit Venus they're so tight. My shirt gets waaaay too loose if I untie it, it will just sag. I want to look sexy not sloppy."

"Fine! Let's do this." Christina takes the lead climbing out first and shutting her car door. Then buttoning her blue and black flannel shirt to mask her full-frontal exposure at minimal over her cunt and upper belly. Wanting her cleavage to swell she stopped at three buttons total in keeping her concealed. Tugging her hem down over her ass cheeks she hid her bouncy bottom pretty well as long as she didn't bend over. Should she do that, it would mean twerk city until she pulled it back over her, the material clingy wherever it landed. Syrup residue was not her friend.

Joining her friend Eve as she got out and locked up her Charger, Chris paused to look Eve over. Eve scowled at Christina's scrutiny. "Ugh! I'll unbutton my shorts."

"I can do it." Chris eased in playfully and unbuttoned the redhead's booty shorts as Eve moved her hands to her sides to make it look obvious to anyone spying. Feeling a warm kiss on her lower abdomen Eve shivered.

"Quit that! I'm horny as hell as it is after our sap dance." Wagging her tongue along the very top of Eve's red fox fur pubes Eve had to step back and fan herself. "Evil I say." Christina in bending over displayed her large back property line as well. At the moment she didn't have a care in the world. With Eve slipping away Chris stood up straight with her feet spread wide, shirt riding high on her cheeks.

Hearing carts rolling the girls both shot glances toward a young man in his early 20's gathering outdoor carts left by patrons in the cart park. He was looking right at them chuckling and blushing. A thumbs up salute toward them Chris hopped up and turned at the same time. As her feet landed, she whipped up the front of her shirt and let him see her cunt. "Park that thumb here." She blurted.

"Easy now Bombshell." Eve reached around her and assisted in dragging the blonde's shirt down over her thighs. "Let's not get banned before we do your shopping."

The boy pushing a string of seven carts walked backwards using his weight to slowly guide his train. With his back to the store, he grew perverted and whipped his dick out showing them the results of their actions. Eve busted up at the boy's five-inch excuse for manhood. "Pretty big shoes to fill here Buddy."

"I'm big!" Christina bubbled up, "No shoes, just flip flops."

"See you inside." The boy put his pecker away and turned to push his rattle drive home with a bellowing, "YEEHAW!" They were in Texas. However, he did just prove the state wrong. Not everything was big in Texas.

"Guys just can't help themselves around hot chicks." Eve giggled.

"As hot as these?" Chris reacts swiftly bending to pinch the redhead's pubes before Eve could protect herself. After doing it and hearing Eve scream Christina took off running, her massive breasts darting from side to side in her panic style sprint. There was no holding them at bay either, her hands were free at her sides while laughing so hard.

"You witch!" Eve rubbed her pubes as if to say it's alright my babies then took off after Christina. "You can't keep your ass cheeks covered when you run."

"I DON'T CARE!" Good enough for Eve. At the automatic doors Chris slowed up and pulled her shirt down to walk in properly without any fuss from those within sensing trouble. At the cart stable Christina met back up with the wrangler and nudged up against his shoulder. "Is he still hard?" A sudden caress of her hand over his crotch confirmed it. "We're going to be mischievous. Want to join in?"

"Right behind Ya!" He actually stepped behind her and cautiously put his hands on her hips and dry humped her laughing over it. She pressed back against him giggling along with his bold move. "Just a heads up?" He whispered into her ear, "The cameras in this place are for show. They don't even work."

"Yay!"

"I'm Jason."

"I'm horny."

"Nice tan lines." He noticed her forehead and the SLUT tantoo.

"Like this one?" She coyly hikes her shirt over her ass sharing the FUCK ME tan lines.

"In a heartbeat!" He grinned and rubbed her bare bottom.

"I'll do it with you in the store if we can find a hiding spot." She was on a mission. Eve joining them found Jason shifting gears to eye her flaming pubes peeking out of her unzipped shorts.

"Sexy as fuck." Jason admitted.

"Don't you dare pinch them." Eve pivots and shares the cheeks of her ass hanging out of her tight threaded denims and leans forward, "You can pinch these though." He did indeed, both cheeks at one time. He then slyly dry humped her just as he had Christina. "Down boy!"

"I'd love to go down on you." He chuckled as Chris pulled her selected cart out and took the lead. "Cooler aisle in fifteen minutes. We need to wait until the manager Chuck goes into the warehouse to supervise deliveries."

"I'll be waiting." Chris winked and shook her ass, not bothering to cover her lower cheeks afterward. Tagging along behind her Eve covered her up for safety, as they ran into employees stocking shelves. The customers scarce at first, Chris kept things restrained and actually shopped for what the list in her shirt pocket had on it. Unfolded and mentally checking off her items as found she lost track of Eve for a bit.

Retracing her steps she spotted Eve in the fresh produce area, a handsome young man putting out lettuce checking her out. Eve herself was being predictably evil and searching amongst a bin of cucumbers for what else but the biggest one in the batch. Christina smirked at reading her new best friend's mind and pushed her cart toward a rendezvous. She managed to park behind Eve without being noticed. The stud fiddling with lettuce nodded at seeing Chris join the smoking hot redhead, a nod met with a wagging tongue. The man just grinned and tried being cute in juggling lettuce and making a mess.

"Is he still watching?" Eve sensed Chris and tried not to look from her veggie wedgie.

"Yes."

"Good!" A turn on her tennis shoes Eve stepped behind Chris and brought along a forearm sized cucumber with the girth circumference of a beer bottle. Reaching around the blond Eve placed the cucumber between Christina's tits, "Here hold this."

Chris simply crushed her breasts together using her biceps and let the lettuce lifter see Eve titty fuck Chris with the pickle penis. Chris giggled and made an expression that she was moaning. The lettuce guy dropped his jaw as well as one of his wrapped lettuces. Rolling away toward the girls it was clear he was going to need to go after it. Sitting his other icebergs aside he took the walk until less than three feet from Christina. Reaching down to pick up the lettuce he found Chris tugging her shirts hem upward and flashing him her stunning twat.

"Nice!" He winked as he stood tall facing them. "Now I'm glad I took this shift, the other veggie girl called in."

"So are we." Eve winked back, "You're a cutie."

"Clumsy but I'll take that compliment. You saw me checking you out, didn't you?"

"As if I wasn't teasing you for five minutes." Eve reclaimed the cucumber and stroked it in front of him. Seeing her unfastened shorts, the guy blushed. "This makes it seven minutes now. Hit on me or I'm going to think you're too shy." Eve was losing her modesty every second she stood there. Rosco who?

"Hit on you? Here?" He reluctantly looked around. Eve reacting to his worry stepped over and plucked his head of lettuce from his grasp and turned her back to him. "Lettuce move on then." That was all it took, the man raced up to her and put his hands on her hips before nuzzling her creamy neckline. "You talked me into it."

"Good! Lettuce put this in the cart." She tossed it like a basketball shot then palmed the man's right profile. "Is this all you're going to do?" Chris stood back observing Eve flirt, pointers were always helpful. The man moved his hands from her hips to Eve's abdomen and quickly slid fingers down into her bikini arena. A single fingertip rolling across her clit made her stiffen up and sigh, "That's better Niceberg! Let my pussy heat melt your rough exterior."

"Fuck you're wet." He panted. "Is it me melting or you?"

"Could be both of us." She giggled. As he rubbed her pussy another employee rounded the end cap at the far end of the aisle, this time a middle-aged woman wearing a ballcap. Locating her surprise visit the man quickly behaved himself.

"Sorry! That's my aunt." Regardless he sniffed his fingers then licked the tips of her delicious flavor. "Damn you taste good."

"Cooler aisle in ten minutes. Be there or I'll never shop here again." Eve razzed him.

"Why there?"

"Ask Jason." Chris chimed in feigning as if licking the cucumber but not actually touching her tongue to it. The man chuckled at what he might be getting into but found his aunt looking their way.

"I'll be there in nine. Let me finish stocking the lettuce and cabbage. That, and evading Aunt Ruth. Oh, hey, I'm Trent."

"Saw the nametag, Fingertrent." Eve played her words referring to his fingerprint. "Lick ya there." She strutted away using the cart to disguise her opened denim shorts while she and Chris rolled by Ruth. The older woman said nothing as they passed, she was too busy opening cases of apples. Eve Adams found it in her namesake to grab one from Ruth's supply. Biting into it after disappearing into the next aisle Eve spat out her bite and put the apple on a shelf. "Bleeech! There goes Eden." Christina nearly peed, not a good thing to do when wearing no undies. Clean up in aisle 5 would be frightening.

Cart filling up over the course of five more rows, items that sounded good that weren't on her list Chris was glad her debit card had lots of money on it. Customers were noticing their attire but, in most cases, they were covered up enough not to invite complaints. Baby in one cart made the ladies totally behave until out of range. Sad because the child's father looked just like actor Tom Selleck during his Magnum PI days. Damned shame Tom Select was playing daddy daycare!

With time reaching that critical meeting point the girls noticed an older man with a clipboard all dressed up in a white shirt and tie, obviously the manager. Disappearing into the warehouse portion of the store the girls strolled down the cooler aisle. "I don't see Jason." Chris pouted at possibly being stood up. As they proceeded, they heard a glass door open and close twice, but nobody was around. A third opening they spotted a broomstick poking it from within the cooler. "There he is. I think his woody got bigger." Chris was trying hard to keep up with the banter.

Going to the door they found both Jason and Trent on the inside. Jason laughed as they strained behind the ice cream to get their attention. Eve holding the door peered in, "There's Ben & Jerry."

"Look to your left there's a grey swinging door. Park your cart out of the way and go through the door without being seen." Jason encouraged them. Chris in the lead with the cart scurried to the grey door, Eve right behind her. Making certain they weren't seen entering, the girls met Trent at a thicker freezer door. Feeling the chill over their flesh the girls gnashed their teeth. Chris instantly unbuttoned and disrobed, marching up to push Trent back. Chuckling at her bold aggressiveness Trent found himself nudged until he was up against some plastic crates of milk. Eve shivering hard rubbed her forearms briskly then tapped on Christina's shoulder.

"Uhhh? Your stud's over there." A point toward Jason with his pants down jerking off Chris smirked and abandoned Trent. Free of the Blond's tits crushed against his chest Trent grinned at Eve.

"Keep me warm with that fire between your legs." Trent jested and briskly rubbed his palms together.

"Friction baby." Eve turned and slithered her denim shorts down over the most perfect ass Trent had ever seen. Immediately he knelt behind her and pried her cheeks wide, feasting on both her juicy cunt and her cute, puckered asshole. Moans circulating via steamy breath, at least her inner thighs were heated.

Chris dropped to her own knees and sucked on Jason's cock, as he held up his shirt high enough to witness her throat thrusts. The boy sighed and exhaled a gust of warm release, "Hell, yes! At least my dick won't get frostbite." She used her teeth playfully from that point on. Dude loved it!

While the quartet fed on one another customers continually opened and closed the exterior glass doors in selecting frozen desserts and milk products. A number of them heard moans but couldn't really see where it was coming from and simply thought it was the cooler humming.

While getting Jason nice and hard the Tom Selleck lookalike opened the glass door and grabbed a gallon of milk. Being nearby, Eve the redhead laughed as her hands held the milk trays. "Magnum up!" She blurted. Trent thought she meant him and stood up to dig into his wallet for a condom. Too funny! The mustached man outside merely winced at the sudden outburst and closed the door moving on. "Damn he could have parked his Lamborghini in my garage any day. Come back Throbbin' Masters!" Eve rambled in thought then leered over her shoulder at Trent still searching his wallet. "HEY! Get busy back there. The store is called Baldi's!" So much for a condom, Trent sat his wallet aside and fucked Eve from behind.

Joining them side by side Jason tapped Christina and fist bumped Trent in the process. The girls were getting loud, cumming hard at nearly the same time. With the doors remaining closed the noise level was blocked so the guys hit the ladies hard.

Eve with her laced up shirt still on found Trent running his hands up under her tethered divide, squeezing her tits hard as he closed in on a vicious nut. Hearing his guttural plan Eve pushed back into him in a seesaw effect that made Trent crazy. So crazy that one hand abandoned her breast and relocated up to pull her long red hair. "That's it, Shy Boy! Hit that pussy." She praised his efforts.

Not to be outdone Jason also snatched up Christina's blond mane tugging her head back as his hips pounded her thighs relentlessly. While not a huge dick he was certainly getting the job done, she was squirting all over his cock. Slapping her ass like a rodeo star on a Brahma bull, once again Jason belted out, "YEEHAW!" then seconds later flooded her cunt with jizz.

Exhausted and growing icicles the guys pulled out and let the girls suck them dry before all got dressed and called the ice palace. Sweltering kisses just before opening the freezer door warmed them up for the short-term. Trent leading them out offered a coast was clear allowing the girls to reclaim their shopping cart. A thanks amongst frozen lovers Trent spotted his Aunt Ruth again and went theatrical.

"Ranch dressing is in aisle 4 with the condoms... condiments." Ruth thought nothing of it.

"That's what I still have on my list." Chris giggled, "I need latex condiments." It was indeed on her list as per Dixon Moretti's orders. A swift departure the ladies abandoned their young men and finished their shopping. In the medicinal aisle Chris just cleaned out an entire row of ribbed Trojan's, extra-large just in case. Eve invested in lube. Fruity flavors over mint.

"Imagine what the cashier is going to think when we drop all of these on the belt." Chris lifted her shoulders giddily.

"We'll just promote safe sex."

Shoulder to shoulder they giggled all the way up to the checkout lanes. With only two lanes open they hurried in filling the rotating belt as their cashier an elderly African American woman named Gloria scanned everything in order of arrival. In reaching the prophylactic's she paused and just bulged her eyes.

12