Next Whore Neighbor Ep. 012

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Orgy!" Eve blurted.

"Ooookay!" Gloria winked, "You have fun ladies."

"Already did!" Christina winked back, Jason's cum was still trickling down her inner thighs now that it had unthawed. Eve trying hard not to laugh spotted Tom Selleck in the other checkout lane paying up and monitoring his baby asleep in her tiny travel bassinet. Quietly loading his cart Eve smiled as Chris herself ran her debit card and got approved. In passing Tom, Eve had to stop and say, "Your baby is so adorable."

"Thanks! I'm shocked she's passed out. Usually she's fussy." He took his receipt and clutched the handle of his cart. "Honestly? I'll be glad to take her back to her mother. Not married." He flirted.

"Really?" Eve seemed surprised, just before Christina chuckled and threw a box of condoms at her. Bouncing off of her shoulder Eve shot an evil glare at the blond. Bending over in front of the man he got a good look at Eve's ass, pleasantly still glossy from Trent's cum. Shorts hiding the worst of it the lookalike actor still envisioned her without those glued on shorts. Standing up Eve showed him the condoms. "Funny! Magnum's!" Yes, they were.

"I get it all the time." He referred to his appearance, twisting his thick moustache.

"I bet you do." She clenched her pearly whites and sighed, envisioning that moustache tickling her thighs. Her stare a tad longer than expected he wiggled his brows just like Thomas Magnum used to do. "Chase me like the Dobermans." She mumbled. "Doggy style!" Somehow, he missed that part in looking at her cleavage.

"Come on Heelcat!" Chris called out, "I have perishables."

"Sockblocker!" Eve threw the pack of condoms back at Chris, Miss Holly catching them with a chuckle. He knew exactly what she meant.

Walking out together the three bantered quietly. Discovering he was parked next to Eve's car, he in a Jeep Cherokee they babbled between vehicles. He placed his baby carefully in her car seat and snugly strapped her in before putting his groceries in the hatchback. While Chris was placing her bags into Eve's trunk the cucumber fell out and rolled under the car.

The man who introduced himself as Clint Higgins, his last name making Eve connect the reference to Magnum P. I's cantankerous butler watched Christina drop to her hands and knees. In reaching under the car bumper to snatch up her trusty green stroker her big, beautiful ass was in full view. Seeing FUCK ME tantooed on her cheeks he had to laugh.

"That's one heck of a bumper sticker." Clint smirked as Eve sighed over he noticing Christina over her.

"Shameless, isn't she? Why do you think we bought so many condoms?"

"All good! Not judging!" He winked as Chris pulled herself up using the trunk rim. Wagging her cucumber at Eve, Chris giggled.

"Me? You're just as shameless."

"Is that a fact?' He stared at Eve while readying to close his hatch.

"Taught her everything she Ho's." Eve was right on cue facing Clint and undoing her shorts again. "Wanna see how shameless we are?" Taking Christina with her between vehicles Eve wiggled her shorts down right in front of Clint and flipped her tongue out at him. "Mirror me Slut!" She takes the cucumber from Chris and guides her to put her palms on her car door. Butt to butt Eve palmed one hand on Clint's Cherokee, her other hand offering him the cucumber. "Spot us?"

"Excuse me?" He cracked up rubbing his chin's five 'o clock shadow. Observing Eve place the tip of the cucumber up inside her pussy she coaxed him in, "Line her up Selleck!"

"I'm glad my kid's out cold." He shook his head double checking through the window. Having left his windows down she was well ventilated from the heat. "You know I'm filming this shit, right?" He patted the cell in his pants pocket, then knelt between the girls to guide the other end of the cucumber up inside of Christina. Once submitted the girls took it from there. Seesaw responses they fucked that bumpy double dildo laughing over it. It was pretty amusing. Clint did indeed record the veggie tales' episode, just not for his daughter. It was all for Mister Green Genes!

People parking all around them seemed oblivious to their stunt. A pretty amazing feat of exhibition the girls enjoyed a shared climax. Clint even knelt down between them to record looking upward at their rippling pink pussies accepting the plunging pickle. Cunt juices spilling out with each entrance, each exit. Unable to scream due to his baby, the girls just bit their tongues and mumbled their frustrations. Said and done the cockumber slipped from Eve and dangled inside Chris. Not wanting to look strange she wiggled until it splashed out and hit the concrete.

Cell shut off Clint stood up and shook his head. "That was... I have no words."

"Just jerk off material." Eve laughed and found her shorts slipping them back on. "I'm giving you my number so send me a copy of that."

"I can do that."

"Replace that pickle up in me?" Eve winked.

"I think I could do that too." He continued shaking his head. "Digit me! I need to get the air conditioning going before Twila wakes up bawling."

Numbers passed he sends Eve the video and they share watching it while he hops into his SUV and fires up the engine. Lingering over his lap Eve rubs his crotch while Christina stares into the back window. Pondering over children she pouts in thought. "I want one." As if hearing her Twila Marie Higgins woke up from her nap and let out a strained wail. Eyes bulging Chris backed away, "Maybe not!"

Eve insatiable suddenly bit Clint's dick through his jeans then stepped back. "On call Selleck. Use me!"

"Will do!"

"You better!" Hearing Twila scream Eve clenched her teeth, "That's your Cue Cumber. I'll be waiting wet and wild."

"Have a good one ladies." He carefully backed out and turned on his radio. Sad but Twila calmed down to the sounds of Blake Shelton. Kids!

Waving goodbye Eve shuts her trunk while Chris gets into her car. Once inside next to Chris she finds the blond staring at her. "What?"

"Rosco?"

"Who?" Eve fires her car up then sticks her tongue out at Christina. "Zip it!"

Chris did.

Eve?

She unzipped her shorts again.

"Is your labia green?"

Of course, it was!

Envy!

12