All Comments on 'Nia Ch. 01'

by beachbum1958

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great first chapter!

And yet again, you are beginning what will surely be one of my favorite stories....thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What can u say

I really liked this story . Really hope the next chapter comes soon . Also hope to read more of your other stories too . Thanks

jane marwoodjane marwoodabout 11 years ago
5*****

5 star writing if ever I have seen it. Really lovely.

tristansparrowtristansparrowabout 11 years ago
very nice!

This one has the smack and savour of truth about it!

In your follow-up, you must have them formally and seriously pledge their love to each other. Jamie must tell Nia that he loves her. He’s got to say something very serious and beautiful to her.

A bit too much slang (calling her a troll? really!), and the pill business is nonsense. All he needs to do is pull out and have her masturbate him to climax all over her sweet face. But I do sense that the love Nia bears Jamie is real, and her words and actions are very touching. Would to God I had such a sister! Overall, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A True 5 *****

Your story was fantastic bought a few tears to my eyes a few times .

The passion you wrote with is incredible.

I had the same feelings for a girl not a sister but somebody I would have walked across hot coals for a long time ago .

MaximguyMaximguyabout 11 years ago
Really good, small missed opportunity.

Loved the character development and writing and buildup. I feel it missed on how fast they fell in the sack together. It happened in the first minutes they saw each other. Also, there is no indication of any tension, which one would think there would be. I really thought there would be more about this. The actual act was well described and enjoyable. Looking forward to reading the rest.

ThelemonpoetThelemonpoetalmost 11 years ago
... Slanty Almond eyes?

Good story 4/5

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

Good story. Like it a lot.

SlimRhinoSlimRhinoalmost 9 years ago
Oh the humour

Your writing style reminds me again and again why, as a German, I so adore the British humour. I barely made it past page one before I had tear soaked a whole box of Kleenex, laughing hysterically. That dry 'good sherpa' line on page one had be cackling for fifteen minutes. Absolutely brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
One of the best

You had a Great Story line ... Plus You did a Great job with the Characters .

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 5 years ago
I don't know who to feel MORE sorry for

Nia for being so spoiled, that she at a very early age is turned into to such a complete SNOWFLAKE, that thinks the world owes her a living and she can do, get, and have anything she wants.

OR

Jamie who at a very early age is so completely brainwashed that he actually likes being manipulated. It's like the most twisted case of Stockholm Syndrome I've ever heard of.

That is the real problem for me I think they are both equally guilty and victimized. That translates into the need for therapy for both not an acceptance of their 'love' because there is none. I am a romantic at heart, I crave stories of love and romance and love conquers all. But, I just don't feel any love from this story, only sorrow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Re: I don't know who to feel sorry for

I think the writer of this inane comment has entirely missed the point of the story, ascribing Machiavellian traits and cunning where none exist save in the mind of Fuzzy_Kbear, who obviously needs to learn more about people, especially teenage English girls, before posting such pseudo-intellectual claptrap. Please BB, delete this clown, or better yet, leave this comment up so future readers get to see what happens when someone with no discernible people skills attempts to dissect a story so the outcome fits his own very narrow prejudices. I would ask the commenter to write his own story and submit it for analysis as he seems to like doing to others, but who would want to read it? Certainly not me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Fuzzy_Kbear it's actually how kids are. They don't think about consequences, if they want something u need to give it to them or they will cry. U can beat them of course, that will teach them to think about choices and consequences but what kinda parent will that make u? Secondly, elder siblings are also like that, atleast one half the other half of elder siblings are the apple of their parents' eyes and the younger one is usually the one who gets ignored. Nothing in this story is absolutely wrong or unrealistic, you need to stop spreading hate without reason, or atleast have an inkling of what you're saying before u say it.

beachbum1958beachbum1958almost 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you, Anon 06/15/19

Thank you, anon 06/15/19

This guy is going through everything I've written here, trolling literally everything I've written, one by one, telling me what my motivations were for such and such plot element, why they're so wrong, dissecting everything with pseudo-insightful psychological claptrap, as someone else commented so succinctly, and rewriting them to fit his own limited perceptions and uninformed, narrow-minded view, and basically telling me what and how to write, and how I should express myself to his standards.

My usual response to trolling like this is to tell the offender either write the story they want to read, or shove off, and I'm getting to that point with this guy; valid, negative criticism is expected and welcomed, it all helps, but endless dissertations about why such-and-such story doesn't work because it doesn't fit his world-view is neither criticism or insight, it's just pompous bullshit.

if, after this, he wants to 1-star me, so what, I don't care, have at it, I don't write to score points, I write because it's fun and I like to share, no-one pays me, and what's here is what you get; that others like and enjoy the wildly improbable smutty fairy stories I tell is a real bonus for me, and if you don't like or don't approve, exercise your right to choose and buzz off and troll someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

I read the first installment of this series. I liked it as far as the characters and premise. I read the other comments and I feel sorry for the mother as she has suffered so much. I couldn't imagine what a person like that would live through. The son and daughter are growing up and responded to their raising and environment. I'm glad they have discovered the love they share. I know this story was written some time ago, but thanks for your time and imagination. On to the the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is great imagination and detail; it really makes you feel the power of the attraction. As with all incest stories, it's escapism not reality. I get pleasure from imagining this was happening to me. But in real life it's not something that I would ever have done, or something that would ever have happened to me.

kaotic2kaotic24 months ago

This was really nice and lovely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeachbum1958@beachbum1958
4272 Followers
A small town mid-way between Cannes and St. Tropez, on what used to be called the French Riviera. I have the Mediterranean to look at from the front of our house, a lagoon filled with flamingos at the rear, and our own stretch of beach where we keep our peace and the tourists...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Nia Ch. 02 Next Part
Nia Series Info