All Comments on 'Nia Ch. 03'

by beachbum1958

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good

Hope the next chapter comes out soon . I hope that if Nia and Jamie find the sister that she has not had a hard life . Would be cool if somehow the sister and Nia and Jamie have crossed paths . Thanks

fefe428fefe428about 11 years ago
More, more, more please!!!!

Such a great story!!! I can't wait to see where their search for their sister finds her. I really hope that they find her soon, and that she's had a good life, but is ready to accept her new family.

I love the scenes where Jamie and his mum talk. They are so poignant and well written. She is clearly a very wise woman with a wonderful way of looking at the world.

I hope you're able to post more soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Strange to say here, but . . .

Great story. Lots of tenderness; wonderful characters. You're an excellent writer, and I enjoy all your stories that I've read.

But (imho) this one has too many sex scenes. Sure, that's why people visit literotica, but when you have a wonderful, lyrical love story like this, you don't really need to have them fucking like rabbits twice per page. If you took all of that out, you'd have about three pages in the whole series; so that's not what I'm saying. But the sex got tiresome after a while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hope the conclusion is the best in series

Wow this one was the best so far, it had a lot of deep emotion in it. Which is surprising for sex stories but you're doing a great job, with some of the best editting and grammar of the authors here. If there's one thing I hate it's reading a story with words out of place, mispellings and improper grammar. In short you do great work.

P.S. I had to wipe my eyes a couple times reading this one. Good job.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
Nia Ch. 03: - James "Jamie" and Nguyet "Nia" (Half-brother and Half-sister)

Please Note: Anonymous on 03/09/13: If you have a problem with "too much sex" I suggest you find another genre of story to read, or another Author/Writer to direct your criticism, or maybe even another Universe!!

Don't cha just love when a plan comes together? Things are looking up "In the neighborhood", per Mr. Rogers, and it is fantastic that Nia, who seems underneath to have a very fragile pyche, is seeing light at the end of the tunnel on the way to resolving some of the nightmarish obstacles in the family's lives. Even Jamie's and Nia's father seems to be on-board with his kids decisions and plans for their future--battle half won!

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
Addicted

My god, I can't stop reading this amazing story. Next chapter please

beachbum1958beachbum1958almost 5 years agoAuthor
re:A little better than first 2

Really, all you see is a deceptive, manipulative, devious trull? If this is the case, then you've read so far, missed the point completely, and still understood nothing of Nia and Jamie's relationship; she's a teenage girl, not some fem-dom criminal genius, yet you mentioned in an earlier comment something about 'Stockholm Syndrome'; Really? Are you seriously telling me that's how you view their relationship? Jamie's somehow an unwilling but totally brainwashed participant in Nia's power-game in her quest to dominate the family?

If that's how you see her then that's how your mind works and I feel sorry for you; perhaps you should should read BTB stories over in Loving Wives, you seem to have a rock-bottom view of any girl/woman who's not a subservient slave or pliant sex-toy. It's obvious this whole storyline has gone completely over your head, in your view there's no love, just scheming, and I regret that's all I gave you, I honestly thought I did better; I thought I was telling an interesting story, apparently all I've managed to do for you is delineate an intellectually challenged, totally dysfunctional family all in thrall to a sly, devious, manipulative teenage Medea.

You've gone though this story sequence and punched this viewpoint through quite forcefully on several occasions, which is your right, I'm not here to censor your opinions or change your mind, but if that's all you see in my writing then I humbly suggest you should probably find another writer more in tune with your world-view to discuss and develop your viewpoint with, because I cordially disagree with you on every point you've made, and you're not going to change my mind either; I'm open to debate and friendly discussion, and I always seek fair comment (sometimes I even act on it hehe!), but I'm not open to arguing 'big-end, little-end', that's a pointless debate of diametrically opposing viewpoints. At the end of the day, I write the stories that please me, sometimes other people like them too, and I love sharing them. That's where my relationship with this site begins and ends.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
great love story

I feel the love from the whole family keep up the good work

Poser_VoyeurPoser_Voyeur11 months ago

Love how "Polar Bear" and "Nugget" hav developed into words of affction between them over period of time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeachbum1958@beachbum1958
4274 Followers
A small town mid-way between Cannes and St. Tropez, on what used to be called the French Riviera. I have the Mediterranean to look at from the front of our house, a lagoon filled with flamingos at the rear, and our own stretch of beach where we keep our peace and the tourists...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Nia Ch. 04 Next Part
Nia Ch. 02 Previous Part
Nia Series Info