Nice Guy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morning, Gail."

"Hi, Greg. Glad to see you are up and feeling good this mornin'," she said eyeing my hard cock. "Coffee?"

She poured me a cup. Walking over to me, Gail handed me the cup with one hand and stroked my cock with the other. She gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Sit down," she commanded. "Breakfast is served in five minutes."

"My clothes," I began as at sat down at the kitchen table.

"Are in the wash," she completed. "They'll be finished and dried in about an hour."

She turned back to the stove to monitor breakfast.

"I wanted to be sure that we had time to talk this morning," she said smiling. "I didn't think you wanted to walk back to your place buck naked down the road."

"I'm in no hurry to leave," I responded as I sipped my coffee. "My cock seems to think we have unfinished business."

"I don't usually have dessert after breakfast," Gail said turning to face me, hands on her hips. "But I might make an exception this morning!"

We ate breakfast in silence, enjoying the good food and each other's company. Afterwards, Gail cleared the table and refilled our coffee cups."

"I have some things to say, Greg," she began as she sat back down next to me. "I want you to let me finish and not interrupt, okay."

I nodded. She placed her hand over mine.

"Greg, you are a kind, caring and gentle lover. You made sure that I was well satisfied more than once. And holding me, caressing me afterwards was heavenly. I haven't had a man in my bed since Fred died, almost six years now."

She paused for a moment.

"I don't know what is going on with Janice. She's an absolute fool to lose a man like you. I'm not defendin' her, Greg, but I will say that death affects people in unpredictable ways. Having a close friend die suddenly and having another close friend with a terminal illness, well, that's life-changin'. I know that it took me over a year to recover from Fred's passing. Don't be too hard on her.

"About last night, we both had a good time, I know. No strings attached, Greg. I meant it. I'm more than ten years older than you, and at our age, ten years does make a difference! Here's the deal: dinner on Wednesday night if you are free, and dinner on Saturday night with breakfast on Sunday mornin' for as long as you want to keep comin'."

I smiled at her pun.

"As soon as your divorce is final, you're going to have a stable of fillies after you. You watch out! You take any of them to bed – when they get a taste of your lovin' and your hard cock, they aren't going to want to give that up! You're a nice guy, Greg, but you be careful!

"When you find the one you want to marry, before you bed her, you bring her over here to meet me. I'll size her up for you. I won't pull punches, I'll tell you what I really see, my friend. Is that a deal?"

"That's a little too far ahead for me, right now, Gail," I responded. "But, yes, I do agree. Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sunday breakfasts as long as it works for us. And I will bring to dinner anyone that I want to be serious with."

"Good," she said patting my hand. "Now where is that cock of yours? I need some dessert!"

We both stood, kissing passionately. Her hands were on my cock, my fingers pulling and pinching her nipples. When my cock was very hard, I broke the kiss and turned her over the kitchen table. I felt her pussy; the outer lips were dry. I took butter from the table and smeared it over her pussy; my cock slipped right in! Inside she was still wet and sloppy with last night's cum. I began even, deep stokes, enjoying her warm, moist pussy.

"Faster, faster!" she cried.

I picked up the pace and she had an explosive orgasm.

"Oh, god," she yelled, "I'm cumming, oh, god, I'm cumming."

I didn't stop. I kept on stoking through her orgasm, and she came again twice in quick succession.

"Okay, stop, Greg. Let me rest."

I pulled out and put my hands on her back.

"You okay?" I asked.

I helped her up from the table, and she turned to me and gave me a big hug. She stepped back, bent down and began sucking on my still-hard cock. She came upright, licking her lips.

"I can taste the butter," she said smiling.

We both began to laugh; then, she led me back to the bedroom.

12