All Comments on 'Nicholas Meets the Parents'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
keep it going........................

Ya got a good thing going....PLEASE, don't stop now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent story

Excellent storyline. You need to write a

followup sequel. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Yawn!

6 pages of boring talk and explanations. There was absolutely no eroticism until the very end, and even that was severely lacking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Different

Refreshingly light eroticism. Hard core is boring when too frequent.

Hope you will continue

sirhugssirhugsalmost 18 years ago
Wishing for a sequel

I found the middle lagged a bit, when you got into the description of Nicholas stripping, but otherwise liked it. Very intense build up, could feel Nicholas' pain. Was a bit surprised that Mom never walked in on them. In a sequel, mom might share?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A good start..

I see a lot of possibilities for this story.. Mom and Dad watching the two young lovers.. young lovers watching mom and dad.. the four joining together, her older sister getting in tothe mix.. then even Nathans parents joining in the fun.. yes.. yes.. lots and lots of possibilities...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
brilliant

just the right "speed" - please do write sequel

TwistedTaniaTwistedTaniaalmost 18 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

Can you imagine this happening ?? I can - my scenario would more like be meeting my daughter and her boyfriend at a swingers party - OMG Charles there is a story for you !!

Thank you so much for your very sexy story

Hugz Twisted

hot_couple287hot_couple287almost 18 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic, great. Love the fact that you kept the sex to a minimum but kept the sensuality and sexual aura and atmosphere very high

rick176701rick176701over 17 years ago
Well-constructed story, good job!

I really enjoyed your story thoroughly. Very good plot development, I didn't mind the lengthiness of the story; it made the ending more satisfying. Please write a follow up soon, perhaps with the sibling(s) involved??

merdavmerdavover 17 years ago
Please do more!!!!

Liked this so much, as I do all your writing. Please do much more having to do with nudist, etc. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Pretty Good, but Some Annoying Qualities

Another good story, but frankly, I think the parent's are very self-centered and apparently give no thought to their daughter's life and feeling as possibly being at least as important as their own. With them, and their attitude, as parents, I could see why most daughters or son would find them an embarassment for bringing home any type of friends, especially with the mother showing off as she does. Still, the story has a lot of good points and is worth reading.

razorblade61razorblade61about 17 years ago
do more

the story was truly in very good taste i hope that you will continue with another story of this family

algaehydraalgaehydraabout 16 years ago
Okay

It was pretty good. I thought the dialogue was very robotic, though; particularly the father's speech toward the beginning. Nobody talks like that in real life. Other than that, the build-up wasn't too bad, and the sex at the end was light, erotic. This wasn't what I was expecting at all, and that's not really a bad thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good

It was good, but a little long. Could have been a bit short and it would have "tasted" nice!!!

Good work though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Magnificent, please write more novels

Hello there

I really love your (somewhat bizarre) writing style, you're creating your own "universe" in a delightful way.

I'm also happy to see that there really is no incest in this story. It so often happens that one starts to get excited by a story, only to wilt completely by such shit.

Looking forward to more

/KG

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
A good story, a little long, but good

I don't want to be judgemental, but that's a lot of writing for one blow job.I hope that the boy (Nicholas) will get a little more action in the future.Maybe he could put his flag in Mrs. Taylor (Melinda), without anyone else finding out. Hell it might be that Mr.Taylor (Stanley) would want to watch the young stud, ride the Mrs. like she's a $2.00 whore. There's a lot of things they could do since they all are nude. Thanks for the story....Rich

ChucsSiteChucsSiteabout 15 years ago
I am amazed

that I really don't have a comment. I liked the story; that's for sure, and the buildup to the climax was expected. Still it was erotic. There must be something to add with the sensual elements in place, the mom, the dad, the sister and the nudist colony scene might provide the setting. Especially sex with the hot sister could lead to several stories. I liked this family better than the one in the other family that was a bit twisted in their sexual encounters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great!

Would that I could have had a situation like Nicholas when I was younger!

Could you continue the story from where it's left off? Could be great also.

ephraimephraimover 13 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY -

Good descriptive narrative. Excellent story flow. Good character development. The description of the character interactions and emotional sensitivity of Nicholas and Jennifer were effectively transferred to the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story!!

I thought the story was excellent. Please continue the story into dinner and beyond. Maybe the parents could encourage Nicholas and Jennifer to be a little more adventurous in their house or maybe Melinda would demonstrate a few sexual moves with Nicholas for her. When does the sister come home? Are there more relatives or neighbors that Nicholas can meet? Keep up the great work - one of the best writing styles (for me) on Literotica!!!

BluJBluJalmost 13 years ago
Nudists more considerate.

I've recently discovered your stories. I have finished 'The Lessons' proper, and am branching out in chronological order. For the most part, I find your work quite enjoyable.

It is my understanding that those who follow "the lifestyle" are usually highly considerate of the sensibilities of others. Even those who consider their home - their castle, and they - the ruler of all therein, would be willing to meet a neophyte (especially one of their children's dates) in a public place. Subjecting someone to such blatant displays without prior informed consent is not the way to spread the message.

I look forward to enjoying the rest of your writing. That which I might find objectionable, I will avoid. You take great pains to ensure that your readers understand what they're getting into, much as do actual nudists.

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A Little Long, but promising

The story thus far could be tightened up into 4 or 5 pages, not seven. But the premise could be extended, through dinner and beyond - as Nicholas becomes more comfortable with his prospective in-laws. It's not incest if Nicholas pleasures Mrs. Taylor, so that could be in a future episode.

For the future, a later meeting could be in summertime, a naked cookout on the Taylors' patio. Maybe the other daughter and one of her boyfriends could be there, too, also baring all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GREAT STORY!

I loved it in its entirety! Sure hope you continue with some sequels.

I didn't think that it dragged or anything as others have commented. Pacing and descriptions were great.

I agree that further actions around the house and perhaps with siblings, etc., would be great fodder for more of the story. And/or friends of the parents? And/or his parents?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome story

I love your writing style and how you slowly worked up to the climax. Would be nice if the parents got involved with the kids during and after dinner.

nudemac

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Exile the mother!

The mother came across as a manipulative, insincere, obnoxious bimbo.

The story should have developed more between the kids, rather than by the mother's inappropriate pushiness.

The mother diluted the eroticism of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continue Please!

Love it! Please continue and further the evening's events!

bozorinobozorinoover 8 years ago
Great Story

I love this story too. Once again the characters are so enjoyable, and the various emotions, embarrassment, jealousy, sexual excitement, are beautifully, described.

Thanks!

lowkeyonelowkeyonealmost 7 years ago
YES

Nice story. A bit long but.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wirklich schöne Geschichte !

Wunderbar !

Eine Geschichte zum schmunzeln !

Herzlichen Dank !

😂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
charming

The characters are always so adorable, and their innocence is enchanting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great, erotic story. More of the same please!!!

CumwatchCumwatchalmost 2 years ago

Made for a fantastic read very erotic stuff

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous