All Comments on 'Niece Trouble'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a piss take surely.

DevilbobyDevilboby9 months ago

After reading the previous comment I almost forgot what I wanted to write.

Such a naughty niece but a wonderful bedding so to speak, but also some sadness I could almost hear Uncle David's illusions as to the pristine condition of.his nieces body and soul shatter like a pain of glass after being struck by her reality. The advent of the pill way back in our almost pre teen years altered our morality for ever then it's general release which altered our view of sex completely it then becoming a spectator sport rather than something private.

Oh dear that reads something like a lecture on morality. But I love sex as much as anyone I also like reading stories of sexual adventures particularly your stories Max I find them fun, entertaining and cleverly written, your use of language and studies of your characters are superb, and I shall continue to read them through to the last. Then I shall start all over again as by that time knowing my memory I will have forgotten most of them and that is a relief as the stories remain ever fresh, and always five star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...