All Comments on 'Nieces'

by bhuff

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Kudos and thanks bhuff for entertaining us with completing the sister's journeys and experiences with their Uncle and others. Most enjoyable was the frustrated Ned aggressively using Kristi in the same manner he did when conquering the reluctant redhead. I would enjoy reading about the Academy graduate's occupational experiences with their non-tutor, self absorbed superiors. Especially the less successful women. Similar to your Total Woman Vignettes 03A tale about the contest losers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyable companion work to " Niece". Ned's aggressive handling of the reluctant redhead and his unusually selfish coupling afterwards with Kristi were the highlights. My favorite story of yours is "Vignettes 03A" explained in it's comments section. My gratitude for sharing all your works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Apology as I thought initial comment failed to load.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Let's hope this has a sequel of Bob's training to be a coach. He spent the entire 2nd day to recover from the 1st night! That's probably normal for most guys, but he needs to be better at "shooting & recovering" like Ned - he gets to shoot 7 or 8 times a day.

In Total Women Academy 13, there is a story of Karl being trained to be a coach. I really enjoyed that part even though it was just a side dish to the main story of choosing an intern.

Maybe you can write a series of Bob's training with the sirens of the academy?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

FYI, prone is face down and supine is face up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous