Night Diving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm on the Starlight Traveller."

"Great, so you have another two days in port, do you have an excursion planned for tomorrow?"

"No," Jinx said carefully.

The smile was too real, the enthusiasm too honest; she wondered what was happening when Matty reached for her clip board, hastily scrawled a few lines and handed Janice a card.

"I put down on it that your dive was cut short by an equipment malfunction. You can turn that in with the concierge onboard and get your money back or you can come back tomorrow at three o'clock for a free dive," Matty said.

She then smiled, turned on her heel and strode away. Janice was confused, but very happy. She was confused by things going right for a change - but it was very nice.

As she was walking towards the parking lot with several others a hand grabbed her arm and pulled her into the shadow of the shop. Janice turned to find Tory smiling at her.

"Can't let Matty see me or she'll go ballistic. I don't have much time, so I am going to be blunt, you're gay aren't you?" the black haired girl asked in her charming English accent.

"Well, yes, I am," Jinx replied.

She was confused and embarrassed not only by the question, but by her honest answer.

"Good. It's so hard to tell with you yanks," Tory said with a smile.

Janice smiled back, wondering how her co-workers would react to being called yanks.

"Matty's my best friend and she's been down in the dumps since her girl left her a couple of months ago. As soon as you got off the bus she told me she'd love to get in your pants and she's been checking out your bum every chance she's gotten. You're the first person she has shown even mild interest in and she feels like a shit for yelling at you. Why am I playing matchmaker? Because I am worried about her and I know her too well. She'll never put a move on you at work, but if you are interested, let me know now and I can make some arrangements, if not, it was nice to meet you and I hope my forwardness hasn't embarrassed you."

"You've embarrassed me for sure," Jinx said, "But I think she's dreamy and I'd love to hook up with her."

"Great, see you tomorrow," Tory said, before disappearing into a side door.

Janice was walking on air and it didn't even bother her when the bus broke down and they missed the last ferry back to the ship. The ship sent one of the life boats to get her and Sally was dead to the world by the time she got in. She went to sleep with thoughts of Matty in her head, memories of how gracefully she moved in the water and of how her hands felt.

***

The next morning Jinx went into Georgetown on the early tender with Sally and Rich. She was looking for a bathing suit, something more daring than her one piece. In a small shop just past the Tortuga Cakes outlet she found one that was so daring, she hesitated to try it on. The hot pink top was a string model and the bottom was a tiny thong. Sally had to exert all of her persuasiveness to get Jinx to consider springing for the suit. Things were more expensive here, but if Matty liked her ass this would definitely show it off.

She had a pathological fear of trying new things, mostly because they always ended up with her humiliation. She remembered Matty, gliding through the water and her sexy eyes. If anything in her life had ever been worth taking a risk over, she decided the dive instructor was it. Jinx decided to toss caution to the wind and bought the daring bikini.

Back on the ship, she slipped into it as soon as she could. In the small mirror she examined herself and was mortified to see her pubic hair was plainly visible. The thong hugged her mound and left little to the imagination. Biting her lower lip, Jinx eased the suit down her legs and stepped into the small shower cubicle. She stared down her body, past her full breasts and flat tummy to the soft brown curls of her pubic triangle. She had waxed her bikini area before the trip and occasionally trimmed when necessary, but to wear the little thong she was going to have to do something radical.

Jinx cut on the water and let it run as she took out her razor and the silky shaving gel she favored. Jinx squirted some of the gel into her hand and worked it into her pubes until it was lathered up. She washed her hands under the warm spray and then took the razor and very carefully started to remove the lather and hair from the edges. She worked inwards with each pass, until only a tiny little vee remained. It was only after she had rinsed and worked in the moisturizer that she realized she had managed to do it without cutting herself. It was such a simple thing, something most people would have taken for granted, but to Jinx, anything she tried where her bad luck didn't rear its ugly head was a triumph.

She slipped the bottoms back on and examined herself in the mirror. The scrap of material clung to her, outlining her mount of Venus and the string back left all of her soft ass exposed. Taking no chances, Jinx worked in a heavy coating of SPF forty-five sunscreen on to her white cheeks. The top only covered her nipples and a few inches of her breasts, leaving the sides of the soft orbs bare. Jinx hesitated, then bit her lip and worked in some more sunscreen.

Jinx glanced at her watch, slipped on a pair of black Capri pants, grabbed her bag and made her way down to the debarkation deck. She had to wait several minutes for the tender to fill, before the little ship chugged over to the docks. Once there, she saw a bus with a sign for Tino's. As she boarded, Tory grinned at her from the driver's seat.

Jinx sat in the seat right behind her and soon she closed the door and started for the shop. When they were close, Tory picked up a small mic and spoke over the PA.

"Welcome to Grand Cayman. When we reach the shop, beginning Scuba participants exit to the right and wait for me. If you are doing the two tank dive, have your C-cards ready. Leave your gear, the guys will load it for you while you check in inside. If you have forgotten or don't have your C card, for a modest fee we can fax the organization and get a copy sent to allow you to dive. If you aren't a Dan member, we do require you to present proof of insurance or to purchase a three day plan."

"Join the beginners, but hang back a bit," Tory said under her breath as she put the mic back up.

Jinx waited until the bus had emptied to get out. She followed the gaggle of excited cruisers as they made their way to the deck. Brutus saw her and came over.

"Come with me, I've got you set up on the other deck," the big fellow said with a smile.

Jinx followed him and he helped her into her weight belt and BCD.

"Just hang here for a few, and smile, it's going to be a hell of a dive," he said.

Jinx smiled as he winked and turned on his heel to go help with the rest of the students. Jinx saw Matty get off one of the boats and her heart skipped a beat. The tall girl had on her wetsuit bottoms, but the top was pulled down and tied around her waist by the arms. She wore a light blue string top that just barely concealed her nipples. She was the most stunningly beautiful girl Jinx had ever seen. Jinx watched as Matty came down the pier and joined Tory with the class, but Tory just pushed her towards the deck Jinx was sitting on. Matty gave her friend a dark look, but when she looked back up, Jinx could see she was blushing. She came hesitantly down the walk.

"Looks like Tor's been plotting. She got Jill to fill in, so it's just you and me. Are you ready?"

"Yes," Jinx replied in a breathless whisper.

Matty lead her down to the equipment shed, where she pulled her suit up and shouldered her BCD. She helped Jinx ease down the pier and into the water. Once there, they moved off a little ways from the other classes.

"Do you remember the signs?"

"Yes?"

"Good, we'll go down and do some scuba skills, then I'll take you over to the Cavern. Might as well stay out of Tory and Jill's way."

Jinx nodded and released the air in her BCD. She sank again into that incredibly beautiful and tranquil world beneath the waves. Matty made her go through the mask clearing exercises and taking air from her auxiliary, before she signaled ok. They moved off, but where she had led them down the gradual decline into the coral canyons yesterday, she skirted the edge of the formation and lead Jinx down to a steep drop off.

Matty turned and faced her, then signaled down. She watched as Jinx let more air out of her BCD. Janice was so enchanted with watching Matty in her tight suit she didn't notice the pain in her ear at first. When she did, she tried to equalize, but it wasn't working. Before she could really panic, Matty had her hands on Jinx's auto inflator and put a little air in her BCD. They floated up four or five feet and Matty signaled her to try equalizing. This time she felt the pressure build and suddenly her ear popped.

Matty gave her the Okay signal and Jinx responded, they slowly descended again, with Matty stopping very few feet and making sure Jinx was able to equalize. They touched down on a bare expanse of pristine white sand. Jinx could see another drop off behind Matty, but little else. She was enjoying just watching Matty, but was a little disappointed in the scenery, when Matty caught her shoulders and spun her around. Jinx lost her regulator when her mouth fell open.

The coral wall behind her had to be one of the most breathtakingly beautiful things she had ever scene. The coral was mostly brown, but here and there red fire corals and orange stove pipe sponges added brilliant splashes of color. There were greens, and blues, and pinks and purples. Delicate sea fans and interesting elk horns; Queen parrot fish nibbled on the coral, while French angels floated serenely along. Fairy baslets darted here and there among the underhangs, and beautiful little damsel fish guarded their little spaces on the reef. A tortoise paddled along; seemingly ready to accept them as just one more odd set of fishes, while a massive silver tarpon hovered inches off the bottom.

The explosion of color and life was so absorbing, Jinx just tried to take it all in. She felt Matty behind her and followed the instructor's extended arm to see a spiny lobster scuttling back into a crevice. Matty showed her tiny shrimp and delicate tunicates. Ethereal Jelly fish and sleek predators like the Barracuda. All too soon, Jinx heard a shrill beep and Matty gave the up sign.

She followed Matty, and they surfaced at the very end of the pier. Brutus was there to help them out of the water and take their gear.

"Hope that made up for yesterday," Matty said as she dried her hair.

"It was beautiful," Jinx said in an awed whisper.

"That's nothing; you should see the wall by my place. It's deeper, but perfect for night dives."

"I wish I could."

Matty looked at her then, very intently, as if searching for something in Jinx's eyes. Janice could tell she was working up to something so she just waited as patiently as she could.

"Well, if you don't mind bunking out, I'd like to show it to you," she said at last.

So here it was, the moment of truth. A million fears said no, but her heart and her pussy were stridently saying yes.

"My ship leaves at noon."

"I'll have you back to the pier before work. No problem there." Matty said.

Jinx could tell Matty was gaining confidence. It only made her more sexy and desirable.

"I'll have to go back and get some clothes."

"Nah, you're plenty well dressed for Brevaton's. Best seafood on the island. You do like sea food don't you?"

"Yes."

"Great. Get your stuff while I clock out and well go grab a couple of drinks before dinner. Magaritavile ought to be open," Matty said as she turned and walked away.

**

Brevaton's turned out to be a very casual open air restaurant. The flounder was to die for and so were the baked clams. The staff were friendly, and the regulars seemed to outnumber tourists by a wide margin. It had the feel of an open air cabana with a charming view of the old town.

"So what's Matty short for?" Jinx asked.

"Marguerite. I hate the name, but it's a family tradition so I got stuck with it."

"I think it's a beautiful name."

"You aren't stuck with it. How'd you end up with jinx?"

"Everything I touch falls apart. I'm really Jinxed. The nick name just stuck."

"Well, I guess you did have a little bad luck on your first dive."

"No. I had good luck. If things had gone smoothly, I wouldn't be here with you now," Janice said. Blushing as she spoke.

"I think that's my good luck. At least, I'm hoping it is."

As she spoke, Matty reached across the table and her hand covered Janice's, giving it a tentative little squeeze. Jinx felt her heartbeat skyrocket and her mouth went dry. She wanted desperately to smile or let Matty know the intimacy was welcome, but she seemed paralyzed by the excitement and anxiety.

"Sorry," Matty said, withdrawing her hand, "Didn't mean to be so forward."

No! Janice's mind rebelled when she saw Matty was now unsure. While she would normally be afraid to say anything, it wasn't going to happen this time. Not even if she had to risk looking like a fool. Bad luck be damned, not this time. She was not going to let that fear fuck this up.

"No, don't be sorry. Please don't. I think you're awesome and I've been dreaming about having sex with you since I first saw you," Jinx blurted out.

She knew she was blushing madly, but she just had to say it all before she lost her nerve.

"I'm not real good at this, but I promise, I didn't mean to seem put off...I just didn't know what to do," she finished, her voice falling to a barely audible whisper.

Matty smiled encouragingly and returned her hand to Jinx's

"It's all right. I'm not really much for these holiday flings. You have to move really fast and...well, that just isn't me."

"I've never had one...a holiday fling I mean."

Matty smiled and squeezed her hand.

"Finish your dinner, I've got a whole new world to show you."

***

"Are you sure about this?" Jinx asked as Matty fastened the BCD around her waist.

"Sure, I'm sure. Only way to night dive, besides, it's the best way I know to get you out of your clothes," she added with a wink.

They were both naked except for their dive gear, standing on the beach behind Matty's modest little house. It was dark, so she hadn't been able to actually see Matty's charms, but that didn't make her any less curious.

"Now, fun aside, remember everything we talked about. Stay with me and if you have any problems, don't signal, hit the air whistle on that BCD. I'll be right with you, holding the lamp, so don't stray from my side. Okay?"

"I've got it," Jinx said.

"Good. Follow me," Matty said, picking up a small gear bag and clipping it to her BCD.

The water was warm and inviting. Soon she was encased in darkness and she had to kick pretty hard to get past the surge. When that calmed, Matty's lamp came on. She gave a down signal and they both descended. For half an hour they explored the reef and Janice would never forget that first night dive.

They saw a mated pair of eagle rays, gliding through the water as if flying; a green moray, hiding in his rocky den; fish, painted in colors so brilliant and varied, they could only have come from the palate of God. Corals and sponges; tunicates and molluscs; a small sample of the ocean world's infinite variety and color. Jinx was so taken with it all, she almost forgot she was swimming with the object of her desire.

Eventually, they reached a sandy ledge. Her depth gauge showed forty feet and Matty checked Janice's air. She still had one thousand pounds. The two-tank rig was cumbersome, but she now appreciated the extra time it gave her in this dark and surreal world of silent beauty.

Matty handed Janice the lamp, and as the novice watched, Matty slipped out of her BCD. In the lamp's stark glare, she was gloriously nude with only the weight belt around her trim waist. The hair of her public triangle was as blonde as that on her head and her breasts floated free, swaying gently with her movements.

Matty placed her BCD on the white sand and motioned Janice over. Once there, Janice stiffened when the instructor unclipped Jinx's BCD and helped her out of it. She placed it next to her own, so they could both keep their respirators in their mouths.

Matty moved behind her and Janice nearly fainted when she felt those strong arms around her waist. She was surrounded by warm water, but she could also feel Matty's breasts pressed into her back and her pelvis pressing against Jinx's ass.

Matty's hands slipped up her body, scraping along her ribs until they cupped her breasts. Jinx moaned into her regulator, the sound magnified in the still waters. Somehow, Matty was able to remove her reg and nibble on Janice's sensitive neck. She would stop intermittently, to take another breath, but her hands never ceased stroking, squeezing and tenderly fondling Jinx's breasts.

The lamp hung forgotten in her hand and Jinx was fighting back moans as the tension in her body built. When Matty's hands disappeared, she assumed they would be heading up to the surface, but instead she felt Matty's hand slide between her legs.

Janice tensed. She really didn't like water sex, be it the hot tub or the shower or the pool. For some reason water seemed to "dry her pussy out", weakening her natural lubricant and making penetration very painful. She assumed the sea would be even worse, but in seconds she gasped when Matty began to work a cold lubricant into her pussy. Soon her entire mound was slick and Matty was pushing more into her on the end of her finger.

She was very gentle and took it very slowly, which only seemed to add to the fires smoldering within Janice's body. She was groaning and humping against Matty's hand by the time the instructor was able to get two fingers all the way inside her. It felt so good Jinx shuddered and lost her grip on the lamp. It fell to the sand and clicked off, surrounding them in darkness deeper than any she had ever known.

Matty slowly finger fucked her, while her free hand gently worked over Jinx's clitoral hood. Jinx was really getting into it, when the hands again disappeared.

She could sense Matty moving behind her, but it was utterly dark and even if she had turned her head she wouldn't have been able to see anything. She felt the taller girl's thigh slide between her legs and push against one. It took Jinx a moment, but when she realized what Matty wanted she let her feet slide out in the cool sand, opening herself more. She felt Matty's hand, locating her entrance and then spreading her lips wide.

Janice yelped, loosing her regulator when she felt something smooth and blunt press to her entrance. Her hand shot up and caught her reg, placing it back in her mouth as she felt the thick dildo expanding her tunnel, sending shivers of delight through her body. She nearly lost her reg again when it began to vibrate adding to the growing tension she could feel building inside her.

Matty began to plunge the vibe into Janice's pussy, with long, deft strokes. She twisted as she drove, making sure the long shaft brushed Jinx's clit again and again. Janice was in heaven. Surrounded by warm water, her feet on soft sand, no sound but her own whimpers and the bubbles from her reg, total darkness. With her ears and eyes and nose deprived of stimuli, it seemed her body became even more aware of the signals of pleasure from her pussy.

She could feel every rib and knob on the thick toy below the smooth tip. She could feel every bump and ridge on Matty's aureoles where they pressed into her back, each subtle caress of the tall girl's fingers over her clit and upper lips. She was so zoned in on the sensation that her orgasm took her by surprise. Her inner muscles clamped down on the toy and then exploded into shuddering contractions, each one sending pulses of pleasure shooting into her head.