Night Diving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,944 Followers

Jinx moaned and cried out as the fantastic waves crested higher and higher. Each sensation seemed to be stark, but at the same time melded into the whole. Jinx had lost her regulator when she cried out and she was so enthralled in her orgasm she forgot and tried to breathe in. Water filled her mouth and nose and she began to cough and splutter. Panic welled up, overriding the pleasure, but before she could really comprehend what was happening Matty shoved her reg back into her mouth. Jinx purged it of water and inhaled deeply. After a few more breaths she had cleared her lungs of water and the ripples of her orgasm had tailed away, leaving her spent.

She was clumsy and offered little help as Matty got her BCD back on. She vaguely heard the insistent beep from her lover's dive computer as Matty located the lamp and clicked it back on. Jinx was still having after shocks and before she knew it Matty caught her BCD and kicked vigorously for the surface.

Her fingers seemed fat and didn't want to work the auto inflate correctly when they broke the surface. Eventually she got her BCD inflated and rolled over onto her back. Matty wrapped her strong legs around Jinx's waist and they just floated, watching the stars and hearing the surf sing its age old lullaby.

"Welcome to my world," Matty said at last.

When Jinx had recovered they swam to shore and Matty spread out a beach towel. They wrapped their arms around one another and Matty's lips found Jinx's. She could taste the salty sea on Matty's lips and the sweetness of her mouth when their tongues entwined. They fell to the towel in a heaving, groping tangle. Jinx couldn't seem to decide what she wanted to touch most, her hands moving from Matty's long smooth legs, to her soft breasts, to her tight ass and back in a random pattern that was totally dictated by whimsical desire.

They rolled over and over; sometimes she was on top, sometimes Matty; sometimes side by side. Through it all, the torrid kiss never broke nor did the caresses cease; sometimes gentle, sometimes demanding; now here, now there, wherever either of them decided it would feel best.

Matty was on top when she abruptly broke the kiss and raised up on her arms. Her eyes were sparkling in the moonlight and her face was flushed. She quickly reversed herself and buried her face between Jinx's legs.

Jinx wrapped her arms around Matty's hips and pulled her downward, until the instructor's silken lips were only millimeters from Janice's mouth. Like her lips, Matty's pussy tasted of sea salt, but that quickly gave way to a flow of the sweetest nectar. Janice licked and sucked voraciously, unable to contain herself.

Where their bodies met the drying water seemed to stick them together, adding a soft tugging sensation as their lovemaking became more animated. She could feel the muscles deep inside her body clenching and releasing. She could also feel the quivering of Matty's hips and the tensing in her thighs. Jinx sucked the tall girl's erect clit into her mouth and dusted it with her tongue. Matty moaned and came, her body convulsing as if she were having a seizure. Somewhere in there, Jinx's own pussy spasmed in delight, and beautiful, perfect waves of bliss shot through her. Jinx found herself on her back, listening to the waves as the aftershocks slowly abated. She could see the dark sky, with the canopy of stars, so distinct here, where everything was dark. A strong sea breeze rustled through the trees, bringing with it a crisp chill that caused her to shiver.

"You're shivering, let's get you inside," Matty whispered.

When they could both walk, they gathered the gear and went back to the house. They showered together and Jinx slept curled up in Matty's sun bronzed arms.

The longest and hardest walk she ever took was the one from Matty's beat up little car to the international pier. Jinx was walking on air the entire rest of the trip and though she didn't notice, nothing else bad happened. Her bad luck, it seemed, had finally run out.

***

Jinx looked at her email with anticipation and dread. She had been back at work a little over a month and now, after all her work, this was the moment of truth. She opened it and read half way down before she squealed in delight and fired off a response.

"What was that for?" Sally said, peering over the divider that separated their cubicles.

"Watch," Janice said as she hit the button on her mouse.

She hurried off to the shared printer and collected her document, returned to her cubicle and signed it, before handing it to Sally.

"You're really going to do it, Jinx?"

"Yes."

"She must have some pussy. Can't imagine you ever taking this kind of chance," Sally said with a teasing grin.

"It's a lot more than her pussy," Jinx said with a smile.

"Yeah, she has a nice rack too I bet," Sally said.

She was making light, but Jinx could sense she was upset or sad or something.

"Do you think I'm making a mistake?" Jinx asked seriously.

Sally came around and gave her a big hug, before looking her in the eye while holding her.

"No honey, I think you're doing the right thing. I just hate to see you go, but I'm thrilled for you. I wish I could meet someone like Matty. Besides, with the number of hours you spend on the phone with her, you'll be in the poor house soon if you don't go."

"She pays for all the calls."

"I didn't know scuba instructing paid that well."

It was Jinx's turn to laugh.

"Her dad owns two banks, the one I got a job at, in fact. She doesn't instruct because she needs to, she teaches because she loves diving and loves imparting her wonder to others."

"Well, you sure fell in love with it. Maybe I should let her show it to me?"

"We'll be glad to have you, you know that. Just don't let her take you night diving."

"Why?"

"If she ever shows you that world, you'll never want to come back," Jinx said with a dreamy grin on her face.

Finis

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,944 Followers