Night Guard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was tough to leave her because of that, but also for another reason. Somehow, on that workbench that Saturday night, I decided I couldn't live without Beth. She wasn't a beautiful woman although she was pretty when she wanted to be. She wasn't every man's wet dream. All she was was mine, the woman I'd never found before, and a woman I couldn't give up.

For another six months, we spent the weekends at her house and I stayed at my apartment during the week. As soon as my lease expired, I packed everything in my car and moved in with Beth. It was about that time I figured I was playing with disaster if I kept working where Beth did. Everybody knew about us and if anything wrong happened, we'd both get our asses fired.

A job came up in my guard service company for a supervisor. I applied for it and got it. Now, I'm the one who sends young guys out to various places we service, and I'm the one who gives them the standard company policy that fraternization with the businesses employees is something they should avoid. I'm careful not to say "never" though.

Since I have a day job now and Beth still works second shift, I figured it would be good to have a hobby for the evenings. Beth said she couldn't bring herself to sell all Blaine's tools so I've been trying woodworking. I'm not very good yet, but I've bought some books and watched a ton of youtube videos, and it's starting to make sense.

Beth and I don't do much when she comes home from work. She's tired and I have to get up earlier than she does. She keeps me filled in on what's going on at Wendel Industries though.

"You remember, Suzie, the girl who had sex with Willard in the parking lot every night? Well, he got her pregnant and then quit as soon as she told him. She doesn't know where he went. Jason, the packaging foreman seems to like her and they've been seen together so maybe he'll take care of her. I always thought Jason was gay, but apparently not.

"Oh, and Lois, the girl with no boobs and big nipples, well, she decided she's not a lesbian anymore. She's dating Eddie, that weird little guy who works in the stockroom. The funny thing is she keeps talking about this other woman named Randy like they're still together. The other girls think they're all living together and having sex together too. I think they're still just friends. Lois seems to be a lot happier now. I think all she ever needed was a man."

About a week after I moved in, I noticed all the pictures of Beth and Blaine were gone. I asked Beth what happened to them and she said she put them in a box in the closet.

"I don't need to remember Blaine now that I have you, so I put them away. I'll always love Blaine, but that doesn't mean I can't love you too."

Beth put her arms around my neck then and smiled.

"I do, you know."

It's on Saturdays and Sundays we show each other how much we love each other. Sometimes it's that same workbench and I've gotten pretty good at that. Other times it's the bed, though last Saturday Beth walked into the den naked, hopped up on the bar, and grinned.

"I was talking to Eleanor last night and she said her husband read this book about how to do something that will make a woman have a really strong orgasm. She said she didn't think he'd do it, but he did and she almost passed out. Wanna try it?"

Well, I didn't have a clue about what Beth was talking about until she reached under the bar and brought out a can of whipped cream. Then she spread her legs, pulled her puffy lips apart, and squirted a big glob of whipped cream from her entrance up to her clit. She put the can back behind her and then scooted her ass down to the end of the bar.

"She said we play like I'm an ice cream cone and you lick me. Come show me how you lick an ice cream cone."

Well, it wasn't a first for me like it was for Beth, but it was still great. I had to hold her down so she wouldn't fall off the bar when she came. When she stopped shaking she grinned.

"Well that was different, but like I told you once before, there are some things you just can't substitute for. I'm ready for the real thing now. Meet you in the bedroom."