Night of the Tornadoes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feel good?" he asked. Speechless, she could only nod. "The storm has stopped, and other than the windows and some mud, the house looks to be okay. Why don't I carry you upstairs, since you don't have shoes, and we continue this in your bed?" A wide smile made its way slowly across her face and into her eyes as her arms encircled his neck. She nodded again, and kissed him.

He laid her down in the center of her bed, a ticking stuffed mattress on a wire spring network suspended from the bed frame. He climbed onto the bed and positioned himself between her knees, stretching his body over hers. "Tempest," he said, almost apologetically, "if you want me to stop, or if something doesn't feel right to you, just say so, and I'll stop; okay?"

She looked puzzled. "Why would I want to stop something that feels so good, or makes me feel good?"

"You might get pregnant. Your boyfriend..."

Tempest laughed, an unpleasant laugh. "As if Pap would let me have a boyfriend. He hasn't said anythin' yet, but I'm sure he's plannin' on callin' me to join him and Mam some night in their ruttin'. You think he's gonna care about me gettin' a baby?"

She grabbed his face and pulled him to her for a tongue filled kiss. "Now what were you doin' to me just before we came up here. It looked a lot like what Mam does when the college boys get stung by a bee."

"What?"

"Lay down, 'n I'll show ya." She pushed Dave on his back and got up on her knees next to him. "A few years ago, Pap sent me to the greenhouse to get some plants to transplant. When I walked in, Mam was on her knees, in front of Billy, one of the summer workers that year. She had his thin' in her mouth and was bobbin' up and down on it.

"Billy saw me come in and pulled away from her. Mam turned around and saw me, 'n she said Billy had been stung by a bee and she was givin' him first aid, suckin' out the poison. I got the plants and was headed out the door when she called to me not to tell Pap or Billy would get fired for bein' careless.

"When I looked back, she was doctorin' him again. Then I saw him get all tensed up and grab Mam by the hair. When he let her go, I saw her spit somethin' out. I figgered it was the poison, until I heard some girls at school talkin' about givin' their boyfriends blowjobs, that's what they called it. Then I understood why Mam didn't want me to tell Pap.

"She seems to enjoy it a lot. A few times I've seen her orgasm doctorin' the summer boys, as she calls it. I've always wanted to try it. What do I have to do?"

Dave had her first just lick his prick from bottom to top and around the head until she was comfortable with the textures and the feel on her tongue, then, cap the crown with her mouth, keeping her teeth wide open.

The next step was to have her exert a gentle suction and slowly allow it to enter her mouth as far as she could take it. She got over half of his eight and a half inches in her mouth before she started to gag.

When she pulled off him, her smile was a mile wide and her emerald eyes, bright with excitement. "Ooooh, I like that. It feels so nice. Sort of like when you fuck me, but different. It feels hard and soft, almost velvety, at the same time." She ducked her head toward his rod. "How can I swallow it? Won't it hurt it to bend goin' down my throat?"

He had her lie on her back and put a couple of pillows under her shoulders, her head, on the bed. Slowly, he entered her mouth and fed his cock down her throat. He pulled back, nearly clear of her mouth, then pushed back in as far as he could.

He could feel the bony structure of her larynx as he passed over it; could see his cock's progress down her esophagus. Slowly, he pulled back, against her continuing suction, until he was free.

He sat back on his heels and looked down to see her green eyes, neon bright with joy, and a wide smile. "I guess you're alright, then," he said with a smile. More?" She nodded, eagerly and opened her mouth, waiting for him.

Dave re-entered her mouth slowly as he stretched his body over hers, reaching for her legs and pulling them toward him so she was bent at the hips, her quim facing the ceiling. He locked her legs under his arms and buried his face in her cunt, drilling his tongue as deep in her as he could reach.

Around his staff, her scream of pleasure was severely muted, but the vibrations were enough to spark his own spill of semen, eliciting another moan of pleasure from the red-headed nymph under him, as he shot his seed down her throat.

Dave turned around and, with his pussy glazed lips, captured hers, tasting himself on her tongue. Simultaneously, they mewled in pleasure, causing them both to laugh. Tempest reached down between them and pulled his semi hard-on to her empty lady, giving it a few strokes to rouse it.

"I've seen Pap fuck Mam from supper to bedtime and heard 'em in bed for a good hour after that, and you look to be a lot stronger and more fit than Pap. I don't know if he squirted like you done, or if Mam orgasmed. She just seemed to sit on Pap's lap with his thin' in her and let him do what he wanted."

"What do you mean," Dave interrupted, "you've seen them fuck?"

"Lots. After work, Pap comes in from the nursery, goes up and takes his shower, them comes down to supper, naked as a jay. After supper, while I clean up, he'll usually pull Mam down on his lap, with his thin' in her fancy or up her bottom, as awful and icky as that must be, and they'll sit like that until bedtime.

"Sometimes, he's pushin' up into her, and sometimes she'll bounce on his lap. I c'n tell when he's in her bottom, 'cuz she looks like it's hurtin. When he's fuckin' her proper, she's all smiles. He don't seem to care, tho'

"A couple of times this Sprin', when I was up late studyin', when I came up to bed, Pap called me into their room to give me some orders for the mornin'. He and Mam were still at it, 'n' he talked same as if we were at the table, eatin'.

"Now, are you better'n Pap, or not? It's barely sundown; c'n you keep it up for a couple more hours? I can; my little lady may be sore as all get out come mornin', but tonight, it just feels too good to stop."

Dave simply grinned and slipped his cock into her juiciness, watching her face light up with pleasure. "It's been a few years since my wife and I did an all nighter, but I'm sure willing to try." And with that, he began the age old ritual dance, the primary purpose of which was to continue the species.####

Daybreak found the pair asleep, wrapped up in each other's arms and legs. First light had barely made its way into the bedroom when a cock's crow frightened the sleeping pair into wakefulness. The second crow impelled them to action. Dave jumped out of bed and stepped into the hall, to be greeted by the rooster's third call.

"Holy crap," he called. "Your rooster has come into the house. Must have come in through the broken window."

"We don't have a rooster, or hens," Tempest called back. "He must have been blown here by the storm."

"In that case...he looks like a tough bird, but if we stew him first, then fry him, he'll make a right tasty dinner tonight." He took a step toward the colorful fowl.

As if the bird had heard him, he jumped from his roost on the stair railing and fluttered down the stairway on a beeline for the window.

Dave laughed and turned back into Tempest's bedroom. "Morning, little girl. How are you feeling?"

"My lady is so sore I can't sit up, even in this soft bed, but, in a strange way, it feels good. How's your thin'?"

"Plumb wore out. I only hope my wife is still mad at me when I get home tomorrow. Other wise, I'm gonna have some tall explaining to do."

"Well, from what I could tell last night, you're nearly as good with your tongue as you are with your, what'd you call it, a cock? Yeah, with your cock. You could make it up to her that way, maybe."

"We'll see," he laughed. "Now, we got a long day ahead of us, getting this place cleaned up and secure, plus digging out the box woods, if they're still there.

"You better put on some shoes or boots until we get rid of the mud in the living room and kitchen. Does your Pap have any sheets of plywood? Looks like I'll need two to board up the living room."

"Yeh, out in the nursery shed. He uses them to make seed boxes. Can we get breakfast first? I ain't had anythin' since breakfast yesterday. I guess fuckin' can take your mind off food real good, huh?"

"Yeh, it can," he said with a smile. "There's mud and glass in the kitchen. I can help clean that up, then while you get us some food, I'll work on the windows."

The mud had mostly dried. It took them less than an hour to clear it out of the kitchen. Dave found the two sheets of plywood he needed, a hammer and nails, and a circular saw. He had one window done by the time breakfast was ready.

They were done cleaning out the dirt and boarding the windows by noon. They had a quick sandwich and drove out to the shrubbery plot. The entire plot looked like a giant bird had shit straw all over the plants. The plants, however, were undamaged. "Thank the Lord." whispered Tempest under her breath.

"Amen," replied Dave, out loud. Inwardly, he swore. He had expected container grown plants. He was looking at field grown stock, which would have to be transported bare root, or dug up and wrapped in burlap. Tempest sensed his reaction and asked what was wrong.

When he explained, she reached out and put her arms around his waist and leaned her head on his chest. "Well, lets just select the plants you want and loosen them. Maybe, by then, you'll have an answer."

Dave quickly chose fifteen healthy looking plants, and began to loosen the dirt around them. He had loosened four when he looked back and saw Tempest pulling them up, soil still covering the root ball, and throwing them into a tarp covered barrow. Before closing the tarp over the plant, she watered it thoroughly. Watching her, it occurred to Dave he could do the same in the back of his pickup.

They quickly finished and transported the plants back to the house. Using scraps from the plywood he had used on the windows, he built a small frame to contain the dirt and plants in his truck. After making sure they were well watered, he spread his tarp over the entire bed and went in for supper.

Tempest was on the phone with Pap when he walked into the house. "No, Pap, there wasn't much damage; some broken windows and the vegetable garden up by the house....yeh, I got them boarded up. Some fraternity guys and a teacher from the University came by...I don't think I have to worry, Pap...I know...one guy did. He came back and tried to get handy...I handled it, Pap. I told him I broke the leg on the last guy who tried to get fresh." Dave heard swearing from the other end of the conversation. Tempest was grinning. "He tried to play smart and asked which leg...I told him to guess, 'n he took off runnin'." Tempest laughed out loud.

Pap must have asked a question while she was laughing. "Yeh, Pap; I talked to him last Thursday. He's due tomorrow to pick them up. It was faster and cheaper than shipping them...I gave him a five percent discount if he could come down and get them...'cause Pap, it was ten dollars each plant to ship them over night. That was the only way to meet your guaranteed date...this way he gets to choose his plants and he harvests them. We save a hundred and thirty dollars after his discount. I think I did pretty good...thank you, Pap; that means a lot. Well, I better let you go; it must be close to supper time. Say hi to Mam when she calls."

While he had been putting his truck bed together, Tempest had parboiled some chicken to put on the backyard fireplace her pap had built, and made some coleslaw from out of her garden.

While he put the chicken on, she put together some biscuits and got them in the oven. They came out just as the chicken was coming off the grill. After he helped clean up from dinner, they went to sit on the front stoop. Tempest brought out two bottles of Pap's homemade beer.

Her tall tale to Pap stirred concern in Dave and he tried to persuade her to either go to a neighbor's or to go into town and stay at a motel or B&B. She dismissed both ideas, saying she didn't drive and couldn't leave the nursery untended. After arguing about it for nearly an hour, and getting nowhere, he got up to leave.

"Don't go," she said. "Please, stay with me tonight. I might need protection," she added, teasingly.

Dave looked at her, not sure whether to be flattered, exasperated, or just plain happy. "Okay, but not like last night. I'm gonna need to get some rest before I start back home." Tempest's happy laugh rang through the semi- tropical night like a jungle bird's mating call.

Tempest lay on her right side, her hand gripping Dave's staff, lightly jacking it, while her left hand lightly caressed his chest, paying particular attention to his nipples. Dave's left arm was under her neck, while his right explored her breasts, side, back and thighs.

Every now and then, one or the other, responding to a particularly pleasurable caress, would let out a quiet mewl or groan. If there were smiles, neither saw them since both had their eyes closed while their tongues explored each other's mouth.

Dave's right hand made its way between Tempest's thighs and sought out her dampness. First one finger, then another entered her, eliciting a series of low moans.

When he felt her stiffen just prior to climaxing, he pulled his hand away and moved over her. He quickly entered her and began pumping into her, rapidly bringing her to a loud, screaming climax, punctuated by his own explosive release.

He closed his arms around her and let his weight down on her, supported on his elbows and knees. Her legs and arms wrapped him up like a present to herself as she tightened them about his shoulders and hips. As they exchanged tongues, Dave rolled off his young lover, remaining firmly embedded in her. They said good night to each other and drifted off to sleep.####

The rooster was back, announcing the appearance of the Sun in the East. Dave groaned, hearing the noxious noise. Down the hall, he heard the sound of the toilet flushing.

When Tempest didn't appear after a short time, he padded down the hall to see if she was okay. When he got to the door, he could hear the water running. He knocked and pushed the door open without waiting. Tempest was just stepping into the tub.

"What is it," she laughed, "with me, men and tubs? Ever since my boobies sprouted, every time I get into a tub, some man appears lookin' like that," she gestured toward Dave's piss hard.

"Last year, when I visited Uncle Hank and Aunt Em up in Kansas, after my birthday, they both would come in and insisted on washing me all over; both of them. I swear, me and my lady never been so clean.

"Auntie Em even insisted on washin' inside me, front and back. That was embarrassin', especially when I broke wind after she washed me. Ol' Hank, he just laughed, but Em, she patted me on my fanny and kissed me like you did the first time."

She finished getting into the tub and sat down. "Well, come on in and do your business; it don't bother me none. I been watchin' Pap piss for nearly five years while sittin' in this tub.

"'N I need this bath. Between bein' so sore, and all your seed runnin' outta me, so that I felt like I was glued to the sheets, I figured I needed a wash. When you're done, you can join me. There's plenty of room. I promise not to bite, too hard," she said with a saucy smile.

Dave just grinned and shook his head. "If I get within reaching distance of you, I won't get home until tomorrow," he said as he released his stream into the bowl.

"Poop!" pouted Tempest, amusement showing In her eyes. "Give me a few minutes to soak and wash, 'n I'll go make you some breakfast. Mam wouldn't forgive me for sendin' you off without eatin'." She offered him a soapy washcloth. "D'ya suppose you can wash my back without gettin' too 'roused?"

Dave laughed and knelt by the tub. "As long as you keep your hands inside the tub I can," he said, accepting the washcloth. He soaped and rinsed her back, carefully avoiding touching her otherwise.

"Party-pooper," she chided him, grabbing his face and pulling him halfway into the tub for a kiss. "Once more, Mister Dave, please, then I promise, I'll let you go back to your family."

He got back out of the tub and took her hand, pulling her up. "Christ, you're a horny little thing, aren't you?" He retrieved the washcloth from the floor where it had fallen and applied it to her pussy and thighs.

"It's all your fault. I was a good girl until you stuck that thin' into me and showed me how much fun it could be," she said with a wide grin. "If you weren't so good at fuckin', maybe I wouldn't be so horny."

"Bullshit," he said, lifting her out of the tub. "I think you were just waiting to be opened up. If your Pap and Mam are as randy as you say, it's probably in your nature. I pity your Pap unless he gets some young guys to help around here. You'll wear him out, you and your Mam."

Tempest looked at him, curiosity in her eyes. "You don't think it's wrong for me to fuck Pap? I thought ev'ryone considered that wrong."

Dave laid her down on the bed and joined her. Sliding his hand between her thighs and taking hold of her quim, he told her what he and his wife had planned for the weekend. "You don't mind other men laying with your wife? Pap wouldn't do that."

"Maybe, but he lets her suck the college boys' dicks. You can't tell me he doesn't know about that. They may not talk about it, but he knows, and she knows he knows. It's probably part of their foreplay."

"Foreplay?"

"What a couple does to get into the mood, to get themselves aroused for sex, like me playing with you here," he said, squeezing her pussy. He pushed her onto her back and got into position between her knees.

He pushed his cock into her then leaned down to kiss her and support himself on his elbows. "You know, to keep from wearing your Pap out, you and Mam could kiss each other's pussies like I did to you that first night."

"Really? Girls do that to each other?"

"Mmhmm; and if you do it in front of Pap, it'll pro'bly make him real hard, real quick, and he'll pro'bly be able to fuck you both all night long." Dave began increasing his speed and the force of his thrusts.

The thought of Tempest and her Mam together spurred him on, until, in a few minutes, he felt the roiling in his balls which signified he was ready to unleash his load.

He looked at Tempest. Her eyes were closed, her mouth, open, her face showing an expression of pure rapture. With his first burst of cum, her arms and legs gripped him tightly and her hips began a drumroll on his pubes as she screamed out her ecstacy.

Dave collapsed on her, spent. His cock was spewing seed into her love sheath, which was still milking him. He rolled onto his side, taking her with him, arms around each other. Tempest opened her eyes and grinned. She gave him a kiss on the tip of his nose and touched her forehead to his.

"Thank you, Davey. Thank you for bein' my first lover, and for bein' such a good lover. I sure wish you didn't have to go, but I guess all I can do is just borrow you for now.

"Let me up so I can go get your breakfast started. Are you all packed?"

Dave nodded and moved forward to kiss her lightly. "Yeh, I just need to dress. I'll be right down."####

Dave pulled into his driveway shortly after five that afternoon. Ellie's car was there. She met him at he door, throwing her arms around his neck, saying, "Thank God, you're okay! Where have you been? Why didn't you call us? We've been worried sick."

Dave looked at her puzzled. "I told you I had to go to Tuscaloosa to pick up those boxwoods for Peterson..."