Night of the Tornadoes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,081 Followers

"Right in the middle of the tornadoes this weekend!" Ellie interjected.

"Were there more than one. One hit the nursery just as I arrived. There wasn't any radio or tv. Phones weren't available until late yesterday. I was busy helping the daughter of the owner clean up and secure their house, and getting the plants ready to transport."

Ellie looked at her husband, knowing him well after nineteen years of being with him. With a smile, she reached out and took hold of his crotch. When the reaction she expected didn't occur, she asked, "And what else did you help her with? Was she pretty?" She reached up and kissed him, invading his mouth with her tongue. "Save it for later. Supper's almost ready."

Dave was about to ask about her weekend when his son, Jim, came into the room. His guilty, embarrassed look told Dave what he suspected was true.

He and Ellie were going to have a very busy reunion.####

The phone woke Tempest from her sleep Tuesday morning around ten. It was the hospital telling her Pap was being discharged that morning and would be delivered by wheelchair van sometime between one and two. She ran back upstairs and quickly bathed, splashed on some scent and threw on a light frock.

Expecting he wouldn't be able to use the stairs, she grabbed some sheets and pillows and made up a bed for him on the sofa. She then put together the essentials for a soup and sandwich lunch for the two of them.

Tempest was waiting, sitting on the top step, when the van pulled into the drive. She waited until Pap was unloaded, in the wheelchair the van provided.

The driver and a helper wrestled the chair up the six steps to the porch and pushed him into the living room, then helped him to a chair. While Tempest fussed over him, making sure he was comfortable, the helper returned from the van with a pair of crutches for Pap.

When they had finally gone, Tempest knelt beside her Pap. "I'm sorry about makin' you hurt your leg, Pap. You just surprised me, grabbing' me like that. Is there anythin' I can do to make it up to you?" Her hand grabbed his thigh just above the cast covering his knee and slid upward, stopping a few inches from his crotch.

Pap caught her wrist, holding her hand in place. "D'you know what yer askin', girl? D'you know what yer offering' me?"

With a smile which could have lighted a small town, Tempest pulled her hand free and reached for Pap's belt. "I know, Pap. I been watchin' 'n hearin' you and Mam for years. I figured sooner or later you'd ask me to join in. It just surprised me the other day."

She pulled his pants open and pulled out his erect rod. He wasn't as long as Dave, but he looked like he might be a little thicker. She licked her lips in anticipation, then bent down to take him in her mouth. Pap groaned and spewed into her throat.

It had been over a month since he had been with a woman, and he had a sack full of sperm. When he was done coming for the first time in five weeks, Tempest held him in her mouth until she was sure he wasn't going to get soft.

She got up off her knees and stood in front of Pap. She reached for the top button of her dress. Pap's eyes opened as wide as they could; his jaw dropped as she undid the second one. He groaned as she freed the third one and her beautiful boobies came into view.

"Fuck it!" he cried. "Git down here and git yore pussy on this pecker of mine!"

She just grinned and shrugged off her dress, then answered, "Let's git you on the couch, Pap; I don't want to hurt any other leg." She helped him to the couch and got him settled. "Comfy?" she asked.

"Enough fuckin' talk, girl. Git yore ass..."

Tempest smiled and straddled Pap. "Front or back, Pappy?"####

Dave looked at the envelope, not recognizing the handwriting. He glanced at the postmark–Tuscaloosa. He grinned, remembering the weekend last August, nearly ten months ago now. He opened the small missive.

He opened the note card inside. It was from Tempest, announcing the birth of her daughter, Satin. An enclosed photo showed a small, red haired, green eyed bundle of???

julybear7
julybear7
2,081 Followers