All Comments on 'Nights with Mommy Ch. 01'

by Cheesewheel

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow, Nicely done

Nice preperation and lead up. That's more fun when you take your time. I hope the second chapter will be soon. I have often had those feelings also, maybe I should wear my nighty's around the hose to see if I get his attention. Ha, Ha, naughty thoughts but these kind of stories just bring them out in me. Keep up the good work.

knickerlessalwaysknickerlessalwaysover 15 years ago
Lovely story

This story makes me realise how lucky I was to be able to give my own son the impression that he had made the first move when in fact I had manipulated the situation for him!

skip.69skip.69over 15 years ago
Good story

And I was pleased that you can actually spell "all right" which should always be written as two separate words rather than the extremely common error of spelling it as "alright".

I liked the gradual build-up to this story rather than the usual "get it over with in one paragrpah" which is so prevalant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
awsome!!

Can't wait to read the next one! Very skilled at the erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Brilliant

Brilliant first story. Very erotic, esp the mention of nightwear. Sadly today's underwear is anything but sexy. Looking forward to another chapter, where they actually make love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
"OUTSTANDING STORY"

OMG!!! Your story is magnificent. Can't wait for Part 2 to be done. You have this guy so hard I have to go take care of the problem. I always wanted my mother to do this to me but it never happened. Write more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ZZZ...ZZZ...ZZZZZZZ!

This poorly written excuse for erotica put ME to sleep!

docjessdocjessover 15 years ago
Well done for a first.

Very good start on what can be an excellent story with several chapters/sections. Keep up this style and forget about the idiot unknown commenters. I very often wonder why a person who "hates" whats written and by whom to spend their time reading the story and then complaining. Good work and keep it coming.

guan818guan818over 15 years ago
Attractive and seductive!

I was attracted right from the first line of the story, and I can't help my urge for more after the last line! You got to continue ASAP or......

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Enjoyable

I really can't wait to read the rest of this. You did a good job of emphasizing the loving, devotional manner in which the mom pleasured her son, the way only a mother could. Please continue as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Ramble

DAYUM do you ramble on and on in real conversations like this? Sounds like you have the attention span of a 4 year old.

NavydadNavydadover 12 years ago

You jump around too much at the beginning of the story.. I understand the perspective and all but you loose your readers attention and interest quickly

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
his mother's in love with his big loaded balls

This is an excellent story of mom and son incest fun by a gifted author. It hasn't reached to actual hot motherfucking yet, maybe in Part 2, but it's still great. At first the son is embarrassed when he gets hard around his mother and tries to hide his stiff dick from her. Silly boy! Mothers LOVE to see their boy hard in his pants, they love his youthful virility and the manly power of their son's dick. The mother in this story is particularly drawn to her boy's big loaded balls. She can't keep her hands off them, she gently squeezes them, strokes them, studies them with deep motherly love, NEVER lets go of her boy's balls. So her son, face down on the bed, spreads his strong legs and lets his mom get her fill of gazing at, admiring, and having her motherly way with his young balls. A lesson to all sons--your mom loves what makes you a boy! Just give your mother a chance to show it! Then when her son turns over with his big stiff prick tenting his boxers, mom goes to town. She jacks his hard cock with sweet maternal attention and concern. He thinks, "No girl had ever touched me so tenderly, so genuinely." Of course, not, dude--she's your own fucking mother! Her cunt's leaking like crazy as she sucks off her boy and swallows his big load of rich boyish cream. Dude, do the decent thing and shove your big fat prick up your mother's twat and blow the balls your mom loves so much up where she wants you to blow them--right up the same cunt you came out of, your own birth canal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HOW CREATIVE!!!! WOW!!!

This was really creative - - mom/son thinking the other was asleep. Gee!! That is just sooooo creative. I have never heard of such an approach . . . well, except for every other writer on this site. You have the creativity of a fucking fence post!! What a fuck head!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
too erratic

You spend half the story droning on and on about her tits and ass, never fully describing them. And in your derrogatory comments about all other men you come off as a pompous douchebag!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

My God ... Children .. :))))

I know that yours imagination does not reach with further .. But .. :)))

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

Very well written.Love to read more of your stories x

Sex4LfSex4Lfabout 10 years ago

Great start. Can't wait to see what happens in chapter 2!

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 7 years ago
Gawd, this was a great story

The buildup was incredible. So hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous