Nikki and Jess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
addieQ
addieQ
1,732 Followers

As she talked, Niki pressed herself close, and moved her leg so her knee was now on my chest, right between my breasts. I didn't have a bra on, and I wondered if she could tell, if she could feel anything with her knee.

And she kept on talking, carefully explaining a lot of very sexually explicit details.

She shifted a little, squeezing me tighter, and her ankle was about on my belly button, and her foot was resting on my panties, right on my crotch. Right on the wet spot, the area that was damp from her tears.

Finally Niki said, "Oh god, I can't believe I'm talking about this."

"Now I really want to see it." I added. And that was the truth. Everything she described sounds so thrilling.

"Oh Jess, please, don't make fun of me."

"No, Jess - I'm not making fun of you at all. Your descriptions sound - well, everything you said makes really want to see it - I mean, it would have made me really excited."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. What happened next?"

"Well - The blond girl was on her back, and her nipples were really hard..."

"How hard?" I blurted out.

I couldn't believe I said that, because it was such an issue for me - and Niki knew it. For some reason, my nipples can get really hard, to the point where it's awkward for me to wear certain clothes, even with a bra. My nipples always seem to show through whatever I wear, even our school uniform - even with a bra. And at a place this conservative, that's pretty un-cool. I've talked about it with Niki so many times, and how it can be embarrassing. And, she's definitely seen me walk across the room naked, so she knows exactly what my nipples look like.

"How hard?" I asked again.

"Well - she, the red haired girl, had small breasts, they were really pretty- and, she was on her back so her nipples were pointing straight up. They were - uhhm, they were really hard - and..." Niki trailed off, she might as well have been describing me - red hair, lying on my back, small breasts and my hard little nipples. I think she knew how much she was describing me.

It was a really weird feeling.

Then, I let go of Niki, and carefully moved my arms, setting them above my head so they were lying on the bed, resting with my palms up. It was dark, but Niki could easily feel exactly what I was doing.

I quietly asked, "The red haired girl, where were her arms?"

There was a long pause, and Niki whispered, "They were, on the bed - over her head." As she said this, I thought I could feel her shake a little - as she held me tight.

Then I asked, "How did her breasts look?"

"What?"

"How did her breasts look, with her arms like that?"

Niki spoke so softly that I could barely hear here. She said, "With her arms like that, it made her breasts seem really small, really flat - like a little girl. And - she looked really pretty."

I lay there for a long time in silence, with my arms on the bed - over her head. In this pose my breasts seem really small, really flat - like a little girl. Niki was holding me tight, and she felt so warm and so sweet.

We were both still and quiet. I think we both realized how intense and strange the moment had become. For me, it felt wonderful and calming. And, I could feel Niki's foot on my damp panties, it felt so small and delicate.

Whatever was happening - it felt really emotional and true. Maybe I should have felt confused or worried, but I didn't. I felt good.

Then I moved my arms back around Niki and held her close.

"What happened next?" I asked, as casually as I could.

"Well - the girl with the dark hair was on top and she was..."

"Like - lying on top?" I asked.

"No, she was..." Again, she trailed off.

"Please Niki, I really want to hear this." I said.

Niki took a deep breath and continued, "She wasn't lying on top, she was on her knees, kind of squatting so her - I mean, so her - her vaginal lips were right against the red haired girl's erect nipple. The camera was really close, I mean really close - and she rubbed herself back and fourth and her nipple was pushed up inside."

"What?"

"Her nipple was hard enough to slip in..."

"Slip in? What do you mean?" I interrupted.

"Her nipple was inside the other girls vagina, and - and everything was so wet."

"How wet."

"It was wet enough that it dripped down over the red haired girl's breast, and down between her little boobs, all over her chest."

"Oh God," I whispered, and Niki must have heard the lust in my voice - I sounded like I was moaning.

"Their skin was so wet, I mean it was all slippery, enough to make the nipple slide really smoothly."

I was entranced by Niki's voice, it was like a drug, "Go on..."

"The red haired girl kind of held her breast, so she could help rub. And she rubbed it slowly back and fourth, over and over - over and over."

"Go on..."

"I don't know how she did it, but you could see the nipple was inside, and it was slippery and wet. And she was rubbing it against her - well, her clitoris."

"You could see that?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, like I said, the camera was really close, and she kept rubbing and rubbing, and it got wetter and wetter."

"Oh god, Go on..."

Niki must have heard the excitement in my voice. I was getting so turned-on by her description. I know that she could tell, and she seemed like she was trying to get me even more excited with ever-more vivid descriptions.

"Please - Go on..."

"The girl on top started to - well, she started to kind of shiver."

"Go on..."

"She was moaning and it looked like she lost control, like her hips were rubbing - like it was uncontrollable..."

"Go on..."

"This went on for a little while - there was this weird rhythm, and the girl on the bottom kind of arched her back, to push herself in more."

"Go on..."

"There was this kind of wet noise, I mean - the kind of squishy sound and it was really clear on the video - that sound."

"Go on..."

"And it got faster and faster, and then she..."

"Go on..."

"She kind of trembled, and screamed and she - she..."

"What?"

"She - well, was shivering, and she kind of squirted all over the other girl's breasts."

"What?"

"I mean - well, she literally squirted right on the other girl's breasts."

"What?"

"It looked like she was peeing."

I think that I kind of gasped. I took a deep breath and then I said, "Oh my God, Niki - It sounds wonderful."

"Yeah, I made them show that scene over and over," Niki said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Oh God, I mean - like twenty times."

Wow - I couldn't imagine, and to hear it from Niki was just electric. We lay there in silence for a few minutes. I think I was breathing harder than maybe I should have been, and she must have felt it. And, I realized when were both hugging each other really tight, it was like we were both frightened.

Niki was clinging to me, and I could smell her hair.

I finally broke the quiet and asked, "What did she sound like?"

"You want me to explain it?"

"Yes - really, how did she sound?" I asked.

"Well, I guess she moaned, and sort of screamed."

"How?"

"Jess, do you want me to sound it out for you?"

"Yeah, please."

"Really?"

"C'mon..."

"Oh my god, okay I'll try."

And then Niki started to breath deep and pant. Until tonight, she had almost never mentioned sex around me, and now she was mimicking an orgasm. I was absolutely shocked at how excited she made me.

It didn't last long and she said, "I can't do this, I feel so funny doing this - sorry."

"Oh my god Niki, it sounds really - I don't know, really powerful." I said in a shaky voice. "Please keep going."

Niki said, "I don't think I can..."

"Please Niki..." I begged.

Niki started again and kept on moaning and breathing, and as part of it she seemed to squeeze me even tighter. I couldn't help it, but I squeezed her tighter too. We were clinging so desperately, I was worried my arms might start to get sore.

"And - and she kind of squealed out, 'I'm coming - I'm coming!' and then..."

"And then... what?" I asked.

"Well, she came, and things got really wet. That's when she kind of - well, squirted all over the red haired girl's breasts." Niki said in this really happy way.

I was speechless. Niki was always so private and tense, and to hear her say 'coming' and to hear her so excited about it was enormously exciting. I couldn't believe she said it.

For a long time we quietly lay there together. I felt so close to Niki, and I wanted to share something with her. Maybe it was bold of me to say this, but right then, it felt so natural to be honest with her.

Then I softly stated, "Niki, I'm going to tell you something I've never told anyone."

"Jess, it's okay - I won't tell anyone."

I paused, and then slowly said, "I have never - I've never had an orgasm."

After a moment, Niki responded, very quietly, "Neither have I"

I nervously said, "Oh Niki, we're quite a pair - aren't we."

She replied, "We sure are."

Right then, I was very aware that her small foot was gently resting on my wet underwear. At this point I had no idea if they were wet from her tears, or from listening to her talk.

Now I wanted desperately to talk even more, it had become so liberating. It was a huge turn-on, and I wanted more. I wanted to tell Niki about me - secret things.

I slowly said, "I have tried - I've tried to do it myself, a bunch of times, but I always get, oh - I guess I get nervous." Then I added, "Oh Jeez, I hope that wasn't to personal."

Niki said, "No. At least you tried. I'm too scared to even do that." She sounded like she was happy, like she appreciated me being so honest.

Then I said, "I've tried it in bed, here - but I was so nervous."

Niki asked, "Was I in the room?"

"Yes."

"In your bed, right next to me?" She asked.

"Yes"

"Really?"

"Yes"

Oh god, I was suddenly aware that my heart was pounding. Could Niki feel it against her head as it lay on my shoulder? It was beating so loudly, she had to have noticed.

"Was I asleep?" Niki asked.

"I think so."

"Jess, you tried to? Really?"

"I can't believe I just told you that." I said.

Niki said, "Oh no, Jess - it's okay."

"I'm sorry." I don't quite know why I said that. We lay there for a moment, the only sound was my bounding heart.

Then, Niki very quietly said, "Wake me up next time."

"W-what?"

"Wake me up next time"

"Niki?"

Then Niki squeezed me really tight and whispered, "Jess, I would love to watch."

"What? Oh Niki, you're kidding, aren't you?" I said. Oh god, how did my voice sound? What could I say? I was so incredibly excited, and she definitely must have heard it in my voice.

"Jess, no - I'm not kidding."

"Oh god, Niki - It would be too, I mean - I don't know..." I stammered.

Then Niki asked, very slowly and quietly, "Do you think - if I was watching, do you think you could come?"

"Niki, I don't know, I don't think I could - it would be too..." I trailed off. I was really surprised at Niki, but I was also getting emotional, I thought I might start to cry.

"Please." said Niki in a pleading voice.

"I - I don't know if - I mean - I would be too..." I was mumbling and in shock.

Niki whispered, so quietly I could barely hear her. "Oh Jess - I think it would be really nice."

"Shhhhh, Niki," I said. What I wanted to say was that I would love too let her watch, I wanted to show her, right now. I was enormously excited. But, I just lay there quiet and I touched the top of Niki's head, and gently stroked her short pretty hair.

Niki moved her foot, it felt like she pressed her toes just a little down in between my legs, onto my wet underwear.

I kissed the top of Niki's head, and her little foot pressed harder.

"Jess, I tried to - just once, and - I got so..." Niki said.

"Go on." I whispered. Tell me - tell me, I thought. Tell me - I want to hear you talk...

"I couldn't - I mean I didn't really do it, I don't think..."

"What happened" I asked.

"I - got so wet that it scared me, I had to stop."

I asked, "What do you mean, it scared you?"

"I didn't know what was happening - I never had that happen before, and it was just so wet."

"Really? What happened? How wet?" I asked, and now I know that I sounded really turned-on. The thought was so thrilling. My heart was on fire, she had to be able to feel it pounding.

Niki slowly answered, in a tiny whisper, "So wet that I was sure the sound it made would wake you."

"The sound?"

"The wet sound." she said.

"H-how wet?"

"I mean - like, it was pretty wet..."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I didn't know what was happening - I mean, it got really wet," Niki whispered.

"Niki, can you tell me - I mean, how wet?"

"Well, I really thought I had peed on myself. Oh god, there was a really big puddle on the sheet. ."

"And - was I in that bed, right here, right next to you?"

"Yeah - I didn't want to wake you."

"Oh God, Niki. Are you sure you - I mean, did you come?"

Then Niki slowly spoke, each word careful and deliberate, "I'm not sure what happened. My panties were off, and everything felt so good - I mean really good."

"Go on..." I whispered.

"Then, suddenly - my hands got all wet. My heart was pounding, I thought I woke you. And - I was sitting in that puddle, and it was really hot and the wetness had dripped down in between my butt cheeks, and it was really slippery, all in my bottom. I reached my hand around to feel inside my - well, my ass between my cheeks, and it was - everything was so warm and slippery."

I couldn't believe she said that, but it sounded so delicious. I was breathing hard and I made no attempt to hide it.

Then I kissed her again. Gently, on the top of her head.

We lay there under the covers, both of us very much awake. This was like some beautiful dream. I was gently playing with Niki's short hair. I was so shocked that I didn't really know what to think.

Then, Niki hugged me really tight, it was a desperate emotional hug. It sort of squeezed the air out of me.

"Jess, it feels so good that I can say all this to you." Niki said.

"Niki, It does - It feels really good to hear it." I said.

"I love you so much," Niki whispered.

"I love you too."

The silence was strange. I wanted to talk more. To say more. To hear more. I wanted to hear Niki talk. I was amazed at what we had both said, and I wanted more.

Then I said, "Niki, just before you came in tonight. I - I wasn't really reading."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you were gone, and..."

"What?"

"And - I was in bed..."

"Tell me, please." Niki asked.

"I was, I was in bed touching myself."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I was - really."

"Like - masturbating?"

"Yes."

"Did you come? I mean - did you orgasm?" Niki asked.

"No. I was just, I was only touching myself."

"What, I mean - how were you doing it?" Niki asked. I couldn't believe she was asking me this, she sounded so happy and eager, it was like she was asking about my favorite music.

"Do you really want to know?" I asked cautiously.

"Yes."

Now her foot was definitely pressing hard into my crotch, on the soggy spot on my panties.

"Well, I was on my back..." I said cautiously.

"Like you are now?"

"Yes."

"And what were you doing?" Niki asked, in a really open way, it felt nice to hear her voice. It was really soothing for me.

"Well, I had my hand on - on my underwear."

"Go on," Niki said.

"I don't know if..."

"Oh Jess - Please tell me."

"Niki, do you really want to hear this?"

"Yes."

"I was, I was... Oh Niki, it's just too..."

"Oh please."

I realized that she really desperately wanted me to explain. And it was so nice to hear her so excited and happy. I decided at that moment not to be shy or to hold anything back. I wanted to tell her everything.

"I spread my legs out, pretty wide."

"Like they are now?"

"Oh no, a lot wider"

"How wide?"

So I slowly spread my legs under the covers, to a point where Niki had to move a little to the side to make room. But she kept her small foot firmly in between my legs. I was somehow really comforted by this, really - it felt warm and loving, with her toes pressed on my damp panties.

Then I said, "They were this wide."

When Niki moved, her face ended up on my chest; and she moved just a little more.

Now Niki's face was pressed directly against my small breasts. Even though I'm taller than Niki, my breasts are smaller. And now, without a bra she must have been able to feel my hard nipples against the smooth skin of her cheek. Niki was clinging onto me. Her hands and arms were on my skin under my thin cotton shirt, it was really desperate the way she held on. It felt sweaty and hot. She rubbed her face against my flat chest and I could tell she was breathing a little harder.

"Then what?" Niki asked

"Then I put my hand on top of my underwear."

"On top?"

"Yeah - The fabric is really thin and smooth, and it feels really good."

"It does?."

"These are silk, they aren't fancy - but it feels nice. It's smooth."

"Go on."

"I put my hand over my pubic hair, and then I let my fingers rub on my - well, my vagina lips through the smooth fabric. I did this slowly until they get a little bit wet."

"How long does that take?" Niki asked.

"Oh, not long, maybe a few minutes."

While I was saying this, and I didn't really know I was doing it, I was playing with Niki's short hair, and rubbing her head. She had her head right on my chest, and I was running my fingers all over her hair and playing with her little ears.

"How wet does it get?" Niki Asked.

"Uhhm, it's hard to say - it's wet enough to feel, and my panties start to feel wet, and that makes my fingers slide in a really smooth way."

Then Niki quietly asked, "Jess, can you... can you?"

I paused and took a deep breath, I knew just what she was trying to ask. I quietly said, "You - you want me to do it - do it right now?"

"Yes."

I took my left hand off of Niki's head, and calmly put it over my panties, like it was the most natural thing in the world. The way Niki had her leg over me, my hand was now against her foot. We were so close that I know Niki could absolutely feel everything I was doing under the covers.

My right hand was still wrapped around Niki's back, hugging her.

I slowly moved my left hand, I was already pretty wet from everything, from the tears and the talking, and it felt so wonderful.

This went on for a few minutes, and I could tell Niki was excited too, she was gently moving her face across my chest. She was rubbing directly across my hard nipples under my thin cotton shirt, the sensation was unbelievable.

Then Niki asked, "Jess, can we turn the light on?"

"What?" I asked.

"Can we turn the light on"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I really want to see."

So I took my hand off of Niki's back, and turned on the small bedside reading light.

Suddenly, the dorm room was lit and it was a weird shock to see, to really know that this was really happening. The lam was small, and the light had a pale orange color.

We were both under the covers, but Niki carefully grabbed the comforter and pulled it off, and let the entire thing slide onto the floor.

My head was on the pillow, and I could easily look down and see both of us, Niki's head was on my chest. It was so obvious my nipples were hard, and Niki was looking down at my hand, on top of my thin panties. She was holding onto me tightly, with her hands across my middle.

"Are you wet?" Niki asked.

"Yes, I'm wet."

"How does it feel?"

"Oh god, Niki - it feels wonderful." As I said this, I realized that I was starting to cry, and maybe Niki could tell by my voice. Small tears were forming in my eyes.

"Tell me what you're doing."

I paused and collect myself before answering, "Now, it's wet enough that - um - I rub my..."

addieQ
addieQ
1,732 Followers