Nikki and Jess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Niki whispered, "Tell me."

I carefully spoke, "Oh god - it's wet enough that I can feel my clitoris, that I can rub it."

"Are you doing that now."

"Yes."

"You can feel it through the silk?"

"Yes."

"How does it feel?"

"Oh God, Niki - It feels so good."

Now - with the light on, I could watch Niki, and she was gently moving her face across my thin shirt. She was rubbing agents my hard nipple. She was gently caressing them, through my shirt, with her cheek and nose and eyelids.

The feeling was so delicate, and sensual.

And now, with my right hand, I was gently touching her hair, and her ear, and her neck.

Niki asked, "Jess, do you... Um, do you ever touch your breasts."

"Well, not really, maybe a little."

"I do..." Niki said.

"How? What do you do?"

Niki said, "Well, my breasts get really sensitive. And, um - the nipples get really sensitive when I touch them."

"Oh Niki, that sounds really nice," I said.

"It feels so good." She whispered.

"Uhhhm, can you show me?" I asked.

Niki let go of that intense grip around my belly and awkwardly started to move until she was sitting up, on her knees. Now was looking down on me. She had on her long nightgown, and she looked so tiny and pretty in the lamplight. The look on her face was so precious, the look of her looking at me.

"Oh Niki," And I started to rub faster.

The scene was magical. Niki looked so pretty, and I could tell she was focused on my hand as it rubbed against my wet panties. And my nipples looked so hard under the fabric of my shirt.

Niki stared down at my hand for a moment, and I tried not to rub to fast or too hard, everything was just too perfect.

Then, Niki carefully put her hand up to the buttons on my shirt. Oh my god - she was really doing it, but I could tell she was nervous.

"Niki, it's okay."

Niki moved her hand up and slowly undid the buttons, and carefully opened my shirt. Now my small breasts were exposed, and she was staring wide eyed at my incredibly hard nipples. I was breathing a little faster.

"Oh god, Niki!" I literally moaned. I was shocked that it came out like that, so passionate.

Niki stared at me wide-eyed, her mouth hung open and she looked stunned.

I was still rubbing myself as smooth and steady as I could.

She didn't touch me, I don't know if she could have touched me, she just sat there staring. I knew that my small breasts and hard nipples must have looked similar to what she had carefully explained, just a few minutes before in that scene in the movie.

"How wet are you?" Niki asked, while staring at my breasts.

"Oh god - I'm wet."

Niki was next to me on my right side. She was sort of frozen as she looked at me.

"Niki, I - I need you to move," I said.

"What?

"I need you to move."

"Tell me what you want me to do."

I asked, "Sit up." And Niki sat up tall and kneeled on the bed next to me.

I moved myself higher on the bed, with my head on the pillow against the headboard, so I could easily see everything.

"Move down, by my legs." And she moved there.

Now I was directly lined up with Niki. My legs were spread wide, and now she was sitting facing me, between my knees.

"Move closer to me." I said.

Niki moved a little, and she was kneeling right in-between my thighs. We were just barely touching, her knees against the inside of my thighs.

"Oh god - oh god," I panted.

"Jess, you look so pretty..."

Niki seemed hypnotized. She had been holding me tight - just a few minutes earlier, and now she seemed like she was afraid to touch me. She was completely focused as she watched me.

I moved my hand from on top of panties, to inside - and I kept on rubbing, slow and smooth.

I said slowly, "Niki, I - I need to take my underwear off," I was panting a little. "Please, take them off."

"Really?" she asked.

"Oh please."

She looked at my hand, and then she moved down and put her fingers on the elastic of my panties. My hand was moving inside the thin silk fabric.

"Niki, please..."

I pointed my legs out straight up in the air, towards the ceiling, and she pulled them off. It was unbelievably thrilling, I repositioned my legs, spread wide. Niki was sitting upright in her long nightgown, staring at me. I had my pants off, and I was rubbing my wet clitoris. My shirt was open showing my bare breasts.

Niki looked positively haunted. Her expression was complete astonishment.

She stammered, "Jess, I - I..." and then she stopped.

"Oh god, Niki. Help me get this shirt off."

And that came off too, with Niki's help. Getting it off was a slow gentle process, and Niki was unbelievably tender.

I was totally naked now, and rubbing myself while Niki sat between my legs on the tiny bed. She was looking down at my wet hand between my legs. She seemed hypnotized.

"Jess, you look so beautiful." Niki said.

My hips started to rock, and I said, "Niki, I love you so much."

We just looked at each other for a long time.

"Tell me what to do."

"Take off your nightgown."

"What?"

"Please, Niki - Take off your nightgown."

With that, she started to undo the buttons down her front. She was the most delicious wonderful and perfect image in the world. I was utterly transfixed, as she undid the long row of old fashioned buttons. She was sitting on her knees, and then she sat up and lifted the nightgown up and over her head, and dropped it off the bed.

She was now kneeling between my legs, staring at me, wearing just panties and a bra. I propped my head up a little higher on the pillow to see her better. She looked so sensuous in the light of the tiny lamp.

"Oh Niki, I - I ..."

"Are you - Are you going to come?"

"Yes, I think so."

"How can I help." she asked.

"Oh Niki..."

"What can I do?"

Then I exclaimed, "Oh god, your panties are so wet!"

I hadn't noticed until that moment. There was a large damp area that made her pubic hair show through her thin white underwear. Niki looked down at herself, and she tried to cover the wet spot with her hands,

"No! Please, no - it's beautiful." I said, and Niki gently moved her hands away so I cold see. I was transfixed, and I stared with wide eyes. I said it again, "It's beautiful."

She stood up tall on her knees with her legs spread, so I could totally focus on her wet panties.

"You're so wet..." I whispered.

Then Niki looked down at herself, and she seemed so surprised and pleased. She was young and fit, with an utterly beautiful body. Her breast were just a little bigger than mine, and they were perfect and round and lovely - and her white bra made them seem so firm, in a way that only young woman's can be.

She could be so nervous about herself, and her sexuality, but right now, she was defiant and happy.

She touched her wet panties, and she looked so joyous. It was like she was proud that she could be so wet.

"Oh - Niki," I moaned.

"Do you think you'll really come?"

"I think so..."

I kept rubbing, letting Niki look directly at me, at my wet open vagina.

I was looking up at Niki, and she was so radiant. She was tall on her knees, and wearing only her bra and wet panties, she looked so amazingly pretty.

But, she seemed haunted - like she didn't know what to do. She was afraid to touch me, like it was too intense.

Niki carefully reached behind her back, to the clap of her bra. It was obvious what she was doing and I squealed, "Oh Niki, Yes - yes - yes!"

Niki undid the clasp and let her bra slide off. Now Niki was just wearing her wet panties, and she looked so happy.

Her breasts looked so firm and round, and her nipples were big and pale, almost the same color as her white skin.

"Oh Niki - oh god - your - breasts are - so pretty," I said, almost crying.

"Jess..."

I started to move my hips, I couldn't help it, it happened spontaneously, and Niki could only stare at me.

I couldn't believe how electric I felt, how incredibly turned-on I was.

She was directly between my legs, looking at my naked body.

Niki sat there, and asked, "What can I do to help?"

"Can I - can I..." I could barely ask, I was breathing so hard.

"What? Tell me."

"Oh Niki..." was all I could say.

The sight of Niki, and everything that had happened so far was wonderful, but it was also so incredibly intense.

I realized that something was wrong, I didn't know if I could keep going, I must have changed my expression because Niki sensed my change.

"Jess, what's wrong?"

"I - I don't know if I can, I mean - I feel tense or something." I said.

"What can I do?" Niki asked.

"I don't know..."

I slowed down my rubbing, and Niki looked concerned. She stood up tall on her knees.

"Can I help?"

I had reached some sort of plateau, and I couldn't get beyond it. This was the same reason I had to stop every other time I tried to make myself climax. The mood was changing into something frustrating.

"I - I don't think I can..." I stopped, and then I thought I might cry.

My eyes started to fill with tears, and my mouth was a trembling frown.

Niki didn't say anything. Instead, she looked me right in the eyes, and then slowly took off her wet panties - and now she was completely naked. I gasped, and put both hands up to my mouth and stared without blinking. She looked more beautiful than I could imagine anything being - ever.

She tried to smile and asked, "Does this help?"

Her blond pubic hair was thin and wet, like there was almost none at all, She looked so magical, so lovely, and she stood tall on her knees so I could see everything.

"Niki," I whispered, "Yes, that helps," my hands still at my mouth in an expression of amazement.

"Do you think you can come?" She gently whispered.

"Oh Niki - I don't know..."

Then she took my knees in her hands, she had been reluctant to even touch me just a moment before. But her hands on my knees felt like a jolt of energy. She pushed my knees high to my chest and spread my legs wide.

I didn't fight it, I let her move my legs apart. She was focused on my wet crotch.

"Oh god Jess," she said in a shaky voice. It sounded so intense that I thought she was frightened.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes - yes, I feel wonderful. It's just that..."

"What is it?"

She spread my knees wider and moved herself lower to look more directly between my legs, and I think I moaned from the sensation.

"It's - it's..."

"What?" I asked.

Niki inhaled and spoke carefully, so I would get the full impact of every word,

"Jess, your - I can see everything. And - oh god, you're so wet and the skin in-between your - your butt cheeks is so incredibly smooth and you've dripped down into it and it's so wet."

I wanted to say something, but all I could do was breath harder. I moved my hips, and it felt almost involuntarily, so now I was pointing my crotch up to her so she could see better.

Niki went on, "Jess, your hair - your pubic hair - is so thin, and so red, and so wet - it's beautiful."

Niki paused and slowly said, "And - and your..." and she couldn't finish.

"what - tell me?" I asked.

Niki carefully replied, "Jess - your anus..."

"Niki - tell me."

"Oh god, your anus - it looks so tiny, and it's pink - I didn't - I mean - I never thought it could be so pretty."

At that point I grabbed my own knees and pulled them as wide as I could and arch my pelvis up toward Niki, trying to show her everything.

"Oh god Jess - You're, it's so wonderful - your vagina is all open - and wet - and it's..."

Niki stared down for what must have been a full minute, and the whole time I watched her from my pillow.

Then, she looked at me and whispered, "Oh Jess, I need to..."

And she leaned forward and gently kissed my open vagina.

I thought I might scream, the sensation was so intense. She was enormously gentle, and I could watch everything she was doing.

I held my knees tight against my own shoulders, and I didn't move at all.

I stammered, "Niki - Oh god - Niki..."

Niki paused for a moment, and asked cautiously, "Should I stop?"

I blurted out, "No -Don't stop - I love you." I was shocked at my response, but it was involuntary - and true.

Niki put her mouth back in between my legs. She slowly started to build in intensity, and what was just gentle kissing turned to licking and then sucking. She was getting incredibly into it.

She started to suck my small clitoris, and right then I knew it was going to happen.

"Niki - don't stop - I'm going to come..."

With that she sucked and licked even harder. Her hands moved under my ass, and she started squeezing both cheeks, they were wet and slippery. I was breathing harder and she was making loud sloppy sucking noises. My pelvis started slowly pumping up against her mouth.

Suddenly, her tongue moved down a little - Oh my god, she was licking my anus - and I was even closer to exploding.

"Niki - Oh god - oh god..."

This went on for a few minutes, and I couldn't believe how excited it made me. Then she moved back up to my clit and I watched her - her beautiful face was sopping and glistening.

Then I watched as she tried to push her tongue as deep as she could, up into my vagina. I could feel the ecstasy, and I had no idea I could feel this way.

I let go of my knees and wrapped my thighs around Niki's head, and I literally started to hump her face, and I started to shudder and then I started to moan - and then I felt like my whole body was vibrating.

Then I kind of blurted out, between gasps, "Niki - Oh god - I love you!"

Niki started to lick harder than I could have ever imagined.

And then it happened.

I'm not totally sure what I did, but it was loud and I must have screamed. I felt like my whole body, my whole soul - everything, just released in some giant explosion. It lasted for what seemed an eternity.

Then I squealed, "Niki, yes..."

The sensitivity of my clitoris had just multiplied, and her tongue felt like electricity. I'm not sure what happened next, I was flooded with an intense rush. I screamed her name again, and I was overcome with a hot wave of passion.

She sucked hard, as I convulsed in a heavenly climax.

"Oh god- Oh god..." I stammered.

Then, as it subsided, Niki looked up at me and said, "Jess - that was so incredible." Her face was literally dripping and she looked absolutely like an angel.

I was so overcome with emotion, my first orgasm, all I could say was, "Niki - I love you."

With that, Niki crawled up and kissed me, and her face and lips were wet, hot, slippery and delicious.

The kiss from Niki was right on my lips, and she kissed hard.

She climbed right on top of me, and straddled me. And without any hesitation, she started to rub her crotch against my belly.

She whispered, "I love you too."

I was still breathing hard, and trying to kiss - and now Niki was rubbing her wet vagina against me.

We kissed, and I could taste the wetness, my wetness all over her sopping face and lips.

Then Niki broke off the kiss and moved so she could kiss my nose, my forehead and then the top of my head, and she moved a little more. All the while rubbing her slippery lips against my torso.

Niki was inching her way up along my belly with her crotch.

At first I wasn't sure what she wanted, but I could tell she was trying to do something. Then I realized what it was, she wanted to do what she had seen in the movie.

She had talked so much about that scene where the one girl came on the other girl's breast. She had obsessed about it.

As soon as I knew, I said aloud to Niki, "Please - relax, I can..." and I trailed off.

"What?"

"Niki, hold onto the headboard of the bed."

Niki had to lean over me to grab the wood frame at the head of the bed, and in doing so she was hovering above me. Her perfect breasts hung down near my face.

I carefully put my hands on her firm ass - and moved her so she until she was squatting directly above my small breasts.

My nipples were unbelievably hard, and they poking straight up as I lay on my back. I arched my back and touched my nipple to her wet vaginal lips.

Immediately she shuddered knowing what was about to happen, and said whispered, "Oh god - Jess..."

"Please Niki," was all I said.

She pushed her wet crotch against my breast, and I pushed back. Niki carefully repositioned her knees, and her hands on the headboard so she could firmly press herself into my hard nipple.

And then she started moving herself faster.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, Niki was naked, and on top of me with her full breasts above my face, and she was rubbing her wet vagina against my hard nipple. My hands were on her tight little ass, her vagina looked so beautiful, and wet. Her pubic hair was pale and blond, and thin like a little girl's - and it was all wet and glistening in the orange light of the tiny lamp.

I was looking up - at my wet hard nipple, and her swollen open lips.

Earlier, when Niki said she got wet - I had no idea what that really meant, but now - I finally understood. It was amazing. Looking at her, I could see my own breast getting soaked and slippery.

Niki started pumping faster.

Niki asked, "Is it inside?"

I moved my hand from Niki's butt, to my own small breast. I held it as best I could, and pushed the nipple against her wet lips.

Niki asked again - in a panicked voice, "Is it inside?"

"Yes - it's as deep as I can get it."

Niki thrust herself even faster, and said, "Oh god, it feels good."

The sensations were electric.

She was starting to pant, and my face seemed just a few inches from her sopping pink vagina lips.

"Niki, you are getting so wet," and it was true, my breast was getting unbelievably slippery with all the wetness.

I could see her clitoris, it was plump and round, and just inches from my face. I carefully tried to push my hard nipple against it as Niki rubbed. As soon as I touched it, Niki gasped.

"Oh god..."

I asked, "Do you think you can come?"

"Yes - it's gunna happen." Niki panted.

Her rhythm changed, and it was almost like she was no longer thrusting - but quavering, with her wet clit against my hard nipple.

She was holding onto the headboard, and her breasts were shaking with each shiver of her hips. And she was looking down at me, and my breast, at my tiny nipple.

She was moaning like some little girl, in a way more intensely than she did when she acted out the sounds from the movie.

Niki was lost in some heavenly place.

"Jess - Oh god - Jess!" Niki stammered.

And then she started to shake, and shiver, and it happened, she cried out my name, and suddenly my chest was hot and wet.

My face was so close, and she was squirting - a strong stream of hot liquid. It looked like she was peeing, and it was so thrilling.

I screamed out, "Yes!"

Niki pressed herself hard against me, and the squirting stream splattered as she pushed against my small breast.

It was splashing on my face, and Niki was panting, and quivering, and thrusting her hips. I couldn't believe what was happening, I could smell it, I could taste it - and I was sent to some higher realm.

The stream of liquid slowly subsided, and Niki seemed to heave and thrust with the powerful waves of the orgasm.

"Oh god Niki" I whispered.

Niki seemed to melt, she hung onto the headboard and panted, taking deep breaths, her whole body rocked with each strong inhalation.

I was overcome by emotion, an intense love, and it was washing all through me.

Niki and I looked at each other, with a tremendous longing in our eyes.

I ran my hands across her body, across her hips and breasts.

She silently mouthed the words - I love you. And then I did too.

She let go of the headboard, and our bodies met, and it was slippery and warm - and we clung to each other in a lovers embrace.