All Comments on 'Nikki Enslaved Ch. 02'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 13 years ago
loved it

Different from many of the stories I have read but very good. thanks

DryhillDryhillalmost 12 years ago
GREAT STORY

Can we have another story about these two delightful characters please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Why don't you....

stand up for yourself, simply say "No" to the abuse and humiliation and either leave, punch her in the nose or sue her for sexual battery? Seems like simple solutions.

DCohen2349DCohen2349about 10 years ago
Why Doesn't She?

Because she WANTS this.

Didn't you read the first part?

She wasn't kidnapped, blackmailed or otherwise forced.

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

great time was had by all...lol

LBCNLLBCNLover 3 years ago
Mostly a good story

I liked the story and the writing, but the beginning of this chapter does not match the ending of the first which was weird. Also, I found the ending rather rushed and dissapointing. There should have been a talk at the end of her week, and a new choice (staying or leaving).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good read just wish there had been a better ending, but I guess I’m 16 years to late to say, but there should have been some kind of discussion about her week as a slave, maybe if mistress would allowed slave no pee swallowing, slave would have stayed a lot longer. I see the author was still writing in 2022. Maybe they will add another chapter to finish the story out right..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES